Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Big City Catering

Unique Culinary Expression. Exceptional Service. Memorable Events.

At Big City Catering, you’re not the only ones who say “I Do!” With so many details to attend to, it’s comforting to know that our experienced staff and management are prepared to make your wedding as special, as unique and as distinctive as you are.

As Central Florida’s premier gourmet caterer, Big City Catering can provide a culinary experience like no other. Whether your reception is a more intimate gathering or a lavish affair, our staff and chefs will create a tailor-made menu specifically designed to match the theme and flavor of your special day.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Lactose Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

I had my wedding last weekend and Big City Catering went above and beyond! Aubrey was the best!! She made everything easy and handled any special requests with true professionalism and joy. My venue was my grandfathers ranch in Clermont FL, so it was not the easiest venue for them to work out of. However, the catering staff went above and beyond their duties to make sure the event went off with out any problems! I have had so many people tell me that the food was the best wedding food they have ever had! Also, the staff was super attentive to the groom and me on the day of. They made sure we had apps on our table when we sat. They also brought some drinks and apps to us while we were taking pictures during cocktail hr. I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kacie, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the initial consultation to the big day, Big City Catering was professional, prompt, and flexible! The food was out of this world delicious and the service they provide is beyond exceptional!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Tables

Big City Catering FAQ

Glassware
Linens
11 AWARDS

49 ENDORSEMENTS
Big City Catering is amazing for all your needs! The knowledgeable & trustworthy team will help you create the perfect menu. Excellent vendor!

What a privilege is has been to do so many incredible weddings with the amazing Big City team! They are true professionals and keep raising the bar higher and higher in the catering field. They're a true joy to be around and I always recommend their fantastic services to our couples!

Big City Catering is one of the absolute BEST in Orlando! I love sending my Brides to work with Kristina, Tracy, Tom and the entire Big City staff. Their food is out of this world delicious, there attention to detail is wonderful and they are so loving and caring of each and every client. I highly recommend working with them for your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Always professional and a great choice.

Love Big City I have had three events with them and all three were wonderful presentations. I would not hesitate to hire them. Regards, Derek Smith http://www.sunshinephotographics.com

224 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

9500 Satellite Blvd. , Suite 210, Orlando, FL 32837   See On Map
407-438-3488 (phone) 407-438-3492 (fax)