Big City Catering Reviews

Big City Catering 4
Big City Catering 5

Allison Carothers · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Exceptional!

Our experience was wonderful! Everything was perfect. Big City was exceptional in providing us with everything we wanted. We had no issues or complaints. Everyone loved the food and service. Also Teska was awesome!

Big City Catering 6
    Big City Catering 7
    Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Brianna

Bri and Matt · Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic Food and Exceptional Service

Working with Big City Catering and Teska was amazing. They have a delicious assortment of menu options and talented cooks. My husband has a very restrictive diet due to food allergies and they were incredibly understanding and flexible. When we went in for our tasting they not only prepared a sampling of the menu items we were considering but they made sure to make a second version of the options taking my husbands dietary restrictions into consideration so that he could enjoy the tasting as well. The day of our wedding they provided him with his own special meal and even sent some home with us so that he could enjoy the left overs. After our wedding everyone was commenting to us about how much they enjoyed the food. Big City Catering is top notch and I could not think of a better company to have catered our wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Shannon · Married on 03/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Amazing food! Teska was so helpful and sweet, and helped us through the whole process. Day of was seamless with so many check in’s from the staff making sure we were okay! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing Quality, Value and Service ( Truffle Mac n Cheese is a MAJOR Win too!)

People say that what they remember the most at weddings is entertainment and the food. Our guests are still talking about Big City’s truffle Mac n cheese! Teska and the Big City team were one of the best decisions we made! Teska was wonderful at helping us navigate through the food selection process, adjusting counts and table numbers and making sure we had everything we needed. Big City’s food was absolutely delicious day of and they even catered to special requests we had for specific passed hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour. Teska made the the catering process so easy and wonderful! Big City is hands down recommended for great tasting food for an amazing wedding!

Big City Catering 8
    Big City Catering 9
    Big City Catering 10
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful catering and service!

Big City Catering was amazing! The team was wonderful with remaining in contact with me throughout the wedding planning process and answering my questions! The food and service was wonderful and people were raving about it that night and days after. I would certainly recommend Big City to any bride to be friends!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2019

Food was super yummy!

Big City Catering was the catering company that came with my venue, Luxmore Grande Estate. However; even though I did not personally "select" them, they really blew me away. They were wonderful to work with, from the suggestions and helpfulness at our tasting, to the piping hot and super tasty food on the night of our wedding. I have absolutely no complaints. Everything was delicious and all of the guests were raving about how wonderful the buffet food was. I highly recommend Big City Catering for any event catering.

p.s. ask them for chimichurri sauce with their medallion steaks. Yum!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Tschosik · Married on 01/24/2019

Extremely delicious

Delicious food! Super attentive and accommodating to allergies and preferences. Very good bartender.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/24/2019

Amazing Food and Service

Every guest raved that it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding! Dietary needs were above and beyond accommodated. Staff was excellent and didn't miss a thing. Teska was a dream to work with from beginning to end. Millie was wonderful as well. Would definitely recommend and use Big City again!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 12/22/2018

Mika & Doug 12/22/2018

Chef Roy and his team were excellent and on point with the menu. I was worried about the food not being traditional enough for our palette, however Chef Roy was able to blend all the right spices with all the right ingredients to create a masterpiece menu. Our guests loved the food and could not stop talking about how delicious and perfect everything was! Thank you Chef Roy and team!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Cassy · Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing service, food and attitude!

I hired Big City to cater my event and they did not disappoint! The food was delicious and the service was absolutely five star! Teska made every part of the experience easy and stress free and my guests raved about the food and décor. I will use Big City again and again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kacie · Married on 01/13/2018

I had my wedding last weekend and Big City Catering went above and beyond! Aubrey was the best!! She made everything easy and handled any special requests with true professionalism and joy. My venue was my grandfathers ranch in Clermont FL, so it was not the easiest venue for them to work out of. However, the catering staff went above and beyond their duties to make sure the event went off with out any problems! I have had so many people tell me that the food was the best wedding food they have ever had! Also, the staff was super attentive to the groom and me on the day of. They made sure we had apps on our table when we sat. They also brought some drinks and apps to us while we were taking pictures during cocktail hr. I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

From the initial consultation to the big day, Big City Catering was professional, prompt, and flexible! The food was out of this world delicious and the service they provide is beyond exceptional!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

We cannot say enough about Aubrey Tolley with Big City Catering in Orlando. Aubrey was professional, flexible, and consistently made herself available to discuss any new ideas or changes. The table settings were gorgeous, the food quality very good, and the service while setting-up, waiting on our guests, and cleaning-up was top-notch. Thank you all for your part in making Jessica's and Nathan's Wedding day (07.01.17) so special. Kevin and Lisa Rees

Sent on 07/03/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

All I can say is "yummy!" We were assigned to Big City Catering when we booked our wedding with Cypress Grove Estate House. Through Cypress Grove, they provided you with multiple menu options from Big City catering, which made it easy to pick and choose what you want! However, we also customized some parts of our menu, and they were extremely accommodating. My husband and I had to work the day of the food tasting, but my parents attended and were very impressed by their food! We locked in our menu, and sampled their food for the first time on our wedding day, and we were so happy. Everything was delicious, and I was especially fond of the appetizers (we chose the spinach and artichoke bites, the Beef and Bleu skewers (FAVORITE), and shrimp cocktail). We also wanted something fun, so we purchased their Bacon Bar, which came highly recommended. Our guests all raved about the food, especially the bacon bar. Big thank you to Big City Catering for providing us with amazing food and excellent staff for our wedding. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • prinz31217

Geoffrey · Married on 03/12/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Big City Catering!! We worked with Aubrey throughout the planning process and she is absolutely amazing! From our initial consultation, to the tasting, to the final planning and through the entire wedding day the entire staff was so great to work with! They truly treated us like family. One of the amazing things that Big City Catering does is grand tasting events, where they put on a mock event where you are able to try a handful of their food offerings. They also offer private tastings if you are unable to attend one of the events. At the grand tastings, they invite other vendors so that you can shop around. As we got closer to the wedding, Aubrey helped us with our room layout and timeline which was a huge bonus. She was so responsive and personable, always helping us with the hundreds of questions that we had along the way. Most importantly, the food. Hands down, the best food that I have ever had at a wedding. We received so many compliments from our friends and family, and since we had a buffet set-up, many of our Guests went back for seconds. You will not be disappointed working with Big City Catering!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/25/2017

First off, their food is absolutely delicious! Most of our guests went for seconds at the buffet. The staff was so on par and took care of me and my now husband, so we didn't have to get up once for food or drinks. Aubrey was our contact with Big City, and she did a phenomenal job communicating with us, and making sure we were getting what we wanted. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Dominique · Married on 02/18/2017

Big City did an amazing job catering our wedding. Our guest are still raving about how excellent the food was.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2017

No one owns a crystal ball and unfortunately, my daughter had to cancel her wedding 26 days before the ceremony. They were totally understanding and helped in every way they could. This vendor is very professional and we would certainly use them in the future. The food at the tasting was outstanding!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2016

Food is phenomenal! We knew we had found the one at our tasting which was amazing, especially the mac and cheese! We had prime rid caving station and it was to die for, our guests raved about how great all the food was! Also, the service we excellent. They really make sure the bride and groom are taken care of the whole night. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Jerilyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Big CIty Catering did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everything was delicious! I had multiple guest raving about it afterward. I definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Tianyu · Married on 10/08/2016

The food was absolutely amazing. We were able to have a grand tasting at Cypress Grove before it was time for our final decision on the menu which was a nice help. Guests definitely loved all the food, highly recommended.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Great flexibility with menus. Even if there is a menu provided by them they will work with you to make it your menu with a private tasting. Great food

Sent on 05/09/2016

AMAZING!! Big City catered my wedding on 4/22/16 and did an incredible job! I worked with Kristina from the very beginning and she is seriously one of the sweetest people! She helped me choose my menu and dealt with my indecisiveness and constant questions. She responded to all my emails so quickly and helped in absolutely every way she possibly could - SUCH a sweetheart! The food at the wedding was delicious (especially the Captain Morgan Beef!) and the service was perfect! I would recommend Big City to absolutely everyone! THANK YOU Kristina and the rest of the Big City team!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Karen · Married on 01/30/2016

We had considered and interviewed with the most popular local catering services and everyone of them had the same pitch, food and price. We found Big City at a wedding show. Kristina and the staff at Big City were impressive so we decided to do a tasting and get their price quote. Kristina's demeanor was refreshing, they had some unique dishes and presentation choices and the pricing was competitive. Big City was willing to schedule our tasting to accommodate the bride and groom who lived out of state. Their selections are extensive and delicious so it was a difficult decision to select a menu... we changed it a few times...and the staff was more than cooperative. We were thrilled with the presentation, quality, quanity and taste of the menu we had chosen. Kristina was there to make certain everything went smoothly, which it did. The guests raved about the food, from appetizers to main dish it was all perfect. This is a top notch organization, even the owner introduced himself to us at the wedding to see if we needed anything. We could honestly say that it was perfect and we couldn't ask for more. Thank you Kristina and the Big City chef and catering staff for a job well done and for the cookbook, it was a lovely touch.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Christine · Married on 01/15/2016

One of the best decisions we made for our vendors. Making changes was a breeze, and the service the day of was superb!

Sent on 06/28/2016