Orlando, Orlando, FL 32810 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About At Last Wedding + Event Design

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. This team of coordinators have been working together for over 10 years, and provide a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings. They will take care of all the important logistics, and work to accomplish your vision, to give you a relaxing planning process.

This team offers a variety of services to give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. At Last Wedding + Event Design can provide full- and partial-planning packages, as well as month-of coordination. Each service can be customized to match your desired theme and budget. From vendor selection to touch-ups before photo sessions, At Last Wedding + Event Design will go above and beyond to make your special day unforgettable.

Follow At Last Wedding + Event Design on

Videos 6 Videos

198 Reviews for At Last Wedding + Event Design

• Sarah

Sarah P. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

They handled everything I was worried about!

I work in the wedding industry so I am aware of how a good coordinator can make or break your wedding day and to say the least, I was beyond happy with the services from At Last! Jen totally understood my vision all the way through and reassured me whenever I was nervous about something. Jen and her assistant made everything go smoothly and also made sure my family had nothing to worry about either. I will be 100% recommending At Last to all my future bridal clients!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Brooke

Brooke A. · Married on 03/02/2021

Magicians!

I am SO glad that I booked with At Last! Jaclyn was friendly and responsive on the front end, and sent us monthly lists of helpful reminders to keep us on track during the planning process. We were paired with Sasha the month leading up to our wedding, and she was PHENOMENAL. We met in person and went over every last detail to make sure that she understood our vision. After our in-person meeting, she completely took over. She contacted all of our vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page, and took care of any and all changes with the vendors. Taking all of that stress off of us those last couple weeks was such a blessing!

Then the real magic happened. There was no part of me that believed we would be able to accomplish everything that I was hoping to fit in to our day, but Sasha and Elizabeth made it happen! We had boxes and bins FULL of decorations and details, and they brought the venue to life! It looked even BETTER than I envisioned. They kept the day running on time, which was my biggest concern. We fit everything that we wanted in to a very tight timeline. Sasha made sure that we were happy and having fun the entire day. At the end of the wedding, Sasha and Elizabeth packed everything up for us and helped load it in to my parents' car so that we didn't have to worry about the cleanup afterwards.

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true, and we owe SO much of that to Sasha, Elizabeth, and the At Last team. I couldn't believe how stress-free I was that entire weekend. They are worth every penny - and more! You will not regret booking with them, I promise!

Sent on 02/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

At Last Wedding + Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1395
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

Team of At Last Wedding + Event Design

Jaclyn

Jaclyn

Owner

Jaclyn has been in the Orlando wedding industry for over 13 years + it's been over 10 years since At Last Weddings was created! She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida's Rosen College of Hospitality Management + after working for some prestiguos venues in Orlando she decided to create her dream of a wedding planning company... + At Last was born! When not running the biz, you can find Jaclyn relishing time with her husband + 2 kiddos!

Katie

Katie

Lead Coordinator

Katie graduated from the University of Central Florida's Rosen College with a degree in event management + has been working in the industry ever since! She plans corporate + social events in Orlando, as well as weddings. Katie has had the pleasure of being on the At Last Weddings team for over 10 years! When not immersed in all things weddings + events, you can find her relaxing with her husband Sean + their friends while enjoying the Orlando sunshine!

Sasha

Sasha

Lead Coordinator

After graduating from Norwich Universtiy of Vermont, Sasha became a head supervisor at oneo of the best catering companies her in Orlando. From there, she became a venue manager but then found her way to At Last Weddings where she has been for several years. In her free time< Sasha is cuddled up with her husband + three darling kiddos + enjoying the outdoors + some beach getaways!

View team

• SNAP! Studio Booth Photo Booths

We've worked together a few times now and I have to say her team is on top of it. When my team has any questions in terms of setting up or directions they answer immediately. At Last also sends out very helpful reminder emails to ensure everything is on the same page and ready to go for the wedding. I've also heard from the brides that their experiences were genuine and that they couldn't have pulled of the wedding without At Last.

• Peddles Wedding Florists

Jaclyn and her team at "At Last" are always very professional. I know that I can rest easy when they are there - they also let the vendors do their job without interfering - always a treat!!

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32810 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (At Last Wedding + Event Design)
  • Orlando, 32810 See on map
    Location of (At Last Wedding + Event Design)