• Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 1

About At Last Wedding + Event Design

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. They will take care of wedding day logistics and design so you can relax and enjoy the day. At Last Weddings provides a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings.

Experience
Owner and planner Jaclyn graduated from the University of Central Florida’s Rosen College with a degree in event management and has been coordinating events for over eight years. Each wedding coordinator on her team has a variety of experience and a passion for managing events.

At Last Wedding + Event Design offers a variety of services that will give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. They offer the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Coordination of rehearsal
  • Wedding day setup
  • Welcome guests
  • Full-service planning
  • Custom event design
  • Logistical planning
  • Vendor meetings and contract negotiation
  • Destination weddings

At Last Wedding + Event Design 4
At Last Wedding + Event Design 5
  • Tahira

Tahira · Married on 11/03/2019

There is NO ONE better than At Last!

Jaclyn at At Last Weddings is a dream come true. Even though we took other interviews with other Day of Coordinators, we knew right away that Jaclyn was the right fit. From the very first phone call, Jaclyn showcased her incredible skills and wealth of knowledge. Being a client of Jaclyn's gave us access to a world class vendor list, incredibly helpful wedding prep checklists, and access to Jaclyn. Even though she was a "day of" coordinator, Jaclyn was in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning process, answering questions, giving suggestions, and just making sure I was sane. In the last 2 weeks of wedding planning a couple of fires started that Jaclyn extinguished quickly and efficiently. I can not express how adept Jaclyn is at what she does. She makes wedding planning seem like an artform..which I guess it actually is! Jaclyn is a PERFECTIONIST too which I just adore. Even in the last seconds before I walked down the aisle, she was checking lipstick, straightening my dress, making sure not a single hair was out of place--and you betcha she did it for everyone else, too! Seriously, the reviews don't do Jaclyn justice. If you are in the market or on the fence: do not hesitate to go with At Last Weddings. I promise you, you will not regret it. Jaclyn, thank you for making our day truly phenomenal. We are forever grateful!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 6
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 7
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2019

At Last Made My Wedding Day Perfect!

Jaclyn and her team made the whole wedding process from beginning to end a breeze! Starting with the very first phone call with Jaclyn, I could tell from her professionalism and attention to detail, not missing an entire moment of the wedding process in my consultation, I new I made the right choice. I hired At Last for day of coordination, but I felt like they were with me through my entire year of planning, from receiving emails once a month up to the wedding and post wedding of everything I needed to do that month, to answering all of my questions. Katie took over for Jaclyn a month before my wedding. We had an in-person meeting and from that point on she handled everything from coordinating the vendors to creating a day of timeline for me. The day of the wedding was so well organized and we were on time or ahead of schedule the whole day. I was so relaxed and at ease throughout the entire day and didn't have to worry about anything because I knew my wedding was in good hands! Thank you Jaclyn, Katie, and the entire At Last team! I couldn't have had a more magical wedding thanks to you guys!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

At Last Wedding + Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1295.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• SNAP! Studio Booth
    SNAP! Studio Booth Photo Booths

We've worked together a few times now and I have to say her team is on top of it. When my team has any questions in terms of setting up or directions they answer immediately. At Last also sends out very helpful reminder emails to ensure everything is on the same page and ready to go for the wedding. I've also heard from the brides that their experiences were genuine and that they couldn't have pulled of the wedding without At Last.

• Peddles
    Peddles Wedding Florists

Jaclyn and her team at "At Last" are always very professional. I know that I can rest easy when they are there - they also let the vendors do their job without interfering - always a treat!!

• Dubsdred Endorsed! Dueling Pianos,Cover Band,Steel Drums wi/ MC/DJ & UpLighting! Any Combo!

• Orlando, 32810 See on map