• Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1

About At Last Wedding + Event Design

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. They will take care of wedding day logistics and design so you can relax and enjoy the day. At Last Weddings provides a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings.

Experience
Owner and planner Jaclyn graduated from the University of Central Florida’s Rosen College with a degree in event management and has been coordinating events for over eight years. Each wedding coordinator on her team has a variety of experience and a passion for managing events.

At Last Wedding + Event Design offers a variety of services that will give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. They offer the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Coordination of rehearsal
  • Wedding day setup
  • Welcome guests
  • Full-service planning
  • Custom event design
  • Logistical planning
  • Vendor meetings and contract negotiation
  • Destination weddings

At Last Wedding + Event Design 5
At Last Wedding + Event Design 6
At Last Wedding + Event Design 7

Rhema · Married on 05/26/2019

The BEST Decision I made for our wedding day!

Hiring Jaclyn for month-of coordination until the completion of the event, was THE BEST decision I made for my wedding. She handled the cultural differences of our wedding like a true professional, and trust me the personalities were not easy! My family raved about her the next day after the event, and they told me stories of issues that arose and how skillfully she handled them. What's the best part? I HAD NO CLUE! As far as I knew our wedding was perfectly fluid and magical. Everything went off without a hitch. I was on a tight budget, but she was worth EVERY penny. By the way, I just got the full deposit from the venue in the mail (thanks to her). My close friend is an AMAZING wedding planner, and she couldn't take on our wedding because she was scheduled to give birth near our wedding date, so I asked her who she would have as her wedding coordinator: she recommended Jaclyn from At Last Weddings. I cant thank Jaclyn enough for her her kindness, efficiency, professionalism, responsiveness, ability to adapt, attention to detail, problem solving ability, organization, thoroughness, open and honest feedback, etc. Keep in mind, I'm in marketing, I do events for a living, I know what goes into a successful event, and the minute I went through the handover with Jaclyn I knew I could rest easy. In a crazy turn of events, I had to have emergency surgery 2 days before the wedding. Hiring Jaclyn meant that I had the peace of mind not having any last minute items to worry about, because she had it covered. Again, I CANNOT thank her enough. There's no point in doing all that work and not enjoying your big day. Thanks to Jaclyn and her team to making our day as magical as we dreamed it would be.

One more thing: when you're planning a wedding, you will ask people for their opinions, and people (trying to be supportive) might not give you their true opinion. They might say "sure, but it's about what you want". This is very unhelpful, when you are sorting through a myriad of options and inspiration on pinterest, you need an honest sounding board to help you narrow down your ideas, or think through the logistics (I had some DIY projects for the BIG day), anyway, Jaclyn was a life saving resource as I navigated the crazy experience that is wedding planning.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Christine

Christine Nguyen · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly amazing!!

At Last did such a wonderful job organizing our wedding day and having every last detail down. We were able to completely relax and felt like we were in great hands. Everything went perfectly throughout our wedding day with At Last! We had Katie with us on our day and she was truly amazing. She knew exactly when I needed a break for water and when I was worried about something. She was always there when I felt like I needed something! She responded to my emails and questions quickly and was able to take care of any problems! I highly recommend going with At Last!

Sent on 06/20/2019

At Last Wedding + Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,295.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

Real Weddings

• SNAP! Studio Booth
    SNAP! Studio Booth Photo Booths

We've worked together a few times now and I have to say her team is on top of it. When my team has any questions in terms of setting up or directions they answer immediately. At Last also sends out very helpful reminder emails to ensure everything is on the same page and ready to go for the wedding. I've also heard from the brides that their experiences were genuine and that they couldn't have pulled of the wedding without At Last.

• Peddles
    Peddles Wedding Florists

Jaclyn and her team at "At Last" are always very professional. I know that I can rest easy when they are there - they also let the vendors do their job without interfering - always a treat!!

• Dubsdred Endorsed! Dueling Pianos,Cover Band,Steel Drums wi/ MC/DJ & UpLighting! Any Combo!

• Orlando, 32810 See on map