At Last Wedding + Event Design

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. This team of coordinators have been working together for over 10 years, and provide a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings. They will take care of all the important logistics, and work to accomplish your vision, to give you a relaxing planning process.

This team offers a variety of services to give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. At Last Wedding + Event Design can provide full- and partial-planning packages, as well as month-of coordination. Each service can be customized to match your desired theme and budget. From vendor selection to touch-ups before photo sessions, At Last Wedding + Event Design will go above and beyond to make your special day unforgettable.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Amber
    Amber Married on 05/13/2022

They are the best!

At Last is the absolute best! We hired them for month of coordination, but we got SO much more than that. I knew I wanted to hire them from the first phone call with Jaclyn. She was so sweet and so thorough and it only got better from there! Leading up to the wedding, we got monthly check-ins, vendor recommendations and even pep talks when I needed them! A little closer to the wedding, Jen took over and I was just as blown away by Jen. She was always there when I needed her for anything (and still is even after the wedding!) Jen and the rest of the team are true problem solvers and will do anything to make your day the best it can be. We had a few weather challenges the day of and the At Last team handled them so well! (which included moving things inside and back outside). They executed everything perfectly and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out on my wedding day! I also just heard that at the wedding, one of my bridesmaids offered to help Jen clean up the bridal suite and her response was “Oh no, we’ve got this! You go enjoy yourself!” That alone was worth everything to me. They truly handled everything! I honestly could go on and on about how thankful I am for them. You will not regret hiring the At Last team!
  • Andrea
    Andrea D. Married on 04/23/2022

From prompt planning advice to excellent day-of services

With a complete COVID reschedule, I ended up working with At Last Weddings for just about two years. Through two years of sending over countless questions, her team never missed a beat – always sending me prompt and detailed responses, photo examples, pros and cons for all kinds of different questions. As we got closer, I was really getting nervous – by the end, you are working with a lot of different vendors! My two-hour final details call with Sara immediately put me at ease. I was no longer the only one remembering every detail/decision! Sara was absolutely amazing, with a fantastic attitude and sense of humor. My husband and I loved having Sara as our wedding day guide. She made our day completely smooth, so we could relax and focus on being with our people. We had an excellent experience with At Last Weddings. Thank you so much.
    Nichole Married on 04/22/2022

The BEST team to work with!

We are SO thankful that we had the At Last team apart of our special day! We did the month-of coordination and Jaclyn & Jen were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding day - the quick responsiveness was amazing! As for the day of - I was truly able to hand over the plans and enjoy the day with my new husband! Jaclyn took care of everything behind the scenes to make for a smooth and stress free day! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day - and couldn’t have pulled it off without At Last! Highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jaclyn
Jaclyn
Owner

Jaclyn has been in the Orlando wedding industry for over 13 years + it's been over 10 years since At Last Weddings was created! She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida's Rosen College of Hospitality Management + after working for some prestiguos venues in Orlando she decided to create her dream of a wedding planning company... + At Last was born! When not running the biz, you can find Jaclyn relishing time with her husband + 2 kiddos!

Katie
Katie
Lead Coordinator

Katie graduated from the University of Central Florida's Rosen College with a degree in event management + has been working in the industry ever since! She plans corporate + social events in Orlando, as well as weddings. Katie has had the pleasure of being on the At Last Weddings team for over 10 years! When not immersed in all things weddings + events, you can find her relaxing with her husband Sean + their friends while enjoying the Orlando sunshine!

Sasha
Sasha
Lead Coordinator

After graduating from Norwich Universtiy of Vermont, Sasha became a head supervisor at oneo of the best catering companies her in Orlando. From there, she became a venue manager but then found her way to At Last Weddings where she has been for several years. In her free time< Sasha is cuddled up with her husband + three darling kiddos + enjoying the outdoors + some beach getaways!

SNAP! Studio Booth SNAP! Studio Booth Photo Booths

We've worked together a few times now and I have to say her team is on top of it. When my team has any questions in terms of setting up or directions they answer immediately. At Last also sends out very helpful reminder emails to ensure everything is on the same page and ready to go for the wedding. I've also heard from the brides that their experiences were genuine and that they couldn't have pulled of the wedding without At Last.

Peddles Peddles Wedding Florists

Jaclyn and her team at "At Last" are always very professional. I know that I can rest easy when they are there - they also let the vendors do their job without interfering - always a treat!!

Dueling Pianos + Guitar + Drums + DJ + More Dueling Pianos + Guitar + Drums + DJ + More Wedding Bands

Great professional!

Orlando, 32810
Location of (At Last Wedding + Event Design)
Orlando Orlando, FL, 32810

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding