At Last Wedding + Event Design Reviews

At Last Wedding + Event Design 6
At Last Wedding + Event Design 7

Cara · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Day Ever

Jaclyn really knows what she’s doing. She’s there whenever you need her and responds to messages within minutes. My wedding went so smoothly because of AT Last. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for helping to make my big day absolutely amazing!

• Kayla

Kayla Hixon · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Coordination I Could Ask For

Jaclyn was great through the entire process. The checklists she has are amazing and can be tailored to any bride. When it came time for our wedding (just last weekend) our individual coordinator, Bri, took care of everything. I had next to no stress during the wedding day. She was so professional about everything and keyed in on minor details I wouldn't even think of handling. Bri was attentive and listened very well. She knew exactly how we wanted our wedding to be and executed it seamlessly. I highly recommend this company!!

• Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

At Last was worth every dollar and then some!

The best money we ever spent on our entire wedding was hiring Jaclyn and At Last. I can't say enough good things about working with Jaclyn. The monthly checklists from At Last kept me on track with all of the little details throughout the planning process. There's so many instances during wedding planning where I don't know what I would have done without Jaclyn. We had to hire a new photographer and Jaclyn was contacting her network of photographers to find someone available for my date and within my budget. We had a new photographer hired within days! Her timeliness and responsiveness was incredible - She would respond to my emails so quickly with such detail. When it came to wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing and my parents and wedding party could enjoy the day with me thanks to Jaclyn and Jen.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Most brides love their wedding planner… I had three, so this review should carry a bit more weight. Trust the advice of professionals; this is their job and industry. I relied on vendor recommendations hiring Jaclyn + At Last. My photographer and videographer both loved her from previous weddings. Remember a wedding coordinator’s job is to run your day. All vendors (plus your venue) must lean on and look to her calling the shots. Your family and friends want your wedding to be perfect. Jaclyn has a vested interest in turning that dream into a reality. Let her tell you how to be classy and when to be yourself. Share your vision and let her suggest enhancements to create it. You should like her, more importantly trust her professionalism. Jaclyn’s attention-to-detail is outstanding. Her lists are long, and follow up aggressive. Wedding day resembles herding cats; her personality moves the masses exactly where they need to go. She’ll be near the whole day. Most of the time you don’t realize she is there. You see pictures after and know she had your hair accessories plus bustle in check by the minute in addition to organizing every other body involved. She stands up for your last minute requests and gets things done. Hind site you realize your wedding would’ve been messy without her experience. There really is no easy way to get through a wedding; let the right person help. It’ll make your day unforgettable!

Dori · Married on 05/26/2018

Love, love, LOVE Jaclyn and the girls at At Last. I seriously don't know what I would've done without Jaclyn's help during the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, and of course on the day of. She knew how to handle every little situation and answer every little question (we had a LOT!). She and her team are true professionals, and it's so obvious they have a passion for wedding planning! When my husband and I walked into the reception for our "first look" before all of the guests arrived, I saw that my vision was brought to life and everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it (but even better!). I knew so much of this was due to Jaclyn's hard work. Thanks to At Last, our wedding day was a dream come true but BETTER than anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend At Last to ANY bride and groom looking for help coordinating their big day. Thank you, Jaclyn and Katie, for being rockstars!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Jaclyn was extremely helpful throughout the months leading up to our wedding! The emails and check lists each month were so helpful in guiding me through the process. Jaclyn handled any mishaps leading up to the event the day of without bothering my husband or I so we could enjoy our day. We are very glad we hired jaclyn and her team to help our day run smoothly! She also took over all communication with our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding which really helped decrease the wedding stress! I definitely recommend hiring At Last for your big day!

Shannon · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so thankful we chose At Last as our wedding planner!! I knew I needed some help on the day of my wedding with making sure everything went smoothly. I found At Last on social media and went online and saw all of their amazing reviews. From my first phone conversation with Jaclyn, I knew I had to work with her! We only chose At Last for day of coordinating, but Jaclyn + her team were there for us every step of the way. Jaclyn was absolutely amazing and went above & beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Jaclyn and her team really love what they do and that is very evident in their work and how they handle everything. I cannot say enough great things about At Last and would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for all of your help, we truly appreciate it!! Love, Shannon & Brian

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/10/2018

At Last... where to begin? Jaclyn and her team were phenomenal to work with! From my first conversation with Jaclyn, I knew I wanted to work with her. Although we used At Last for day of coordinating, Jaclyn was there for us every step of the way. No matter what random question I had, or last minute recommendation we needed... she was always there to help. She was super responsive and helpful with everything.
    Now for the day of... I seriously cannot thank Jaclyn and her team enough!! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! (Of course I may be a little biased ;)- but we got tonsss of compliments ). Jaclyn made sure that everything ran smoothly and looked amazing, and boy did she! There is not one thing I would change about our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Jaclyn and her team! We could not be happier with our choice you use At Last.

P.s. ALL of Jaclyn’s recommendations were perfect! The vendors she recommended all had great things to say about her... and all her advice turned out stunning!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 8
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 9
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 10
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 11
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 12
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 13
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 14

Cameron · Married on 02/24/2018

Complete lifesavers. Jen and Amanda made sure our day operated as smooth as possible and that everything was in place. They helped to make sure our day was enjoyed by all and flowed at a great pace - I think their work was why we were able to keep partying until 4am. Their pre-planning efforts kept us and our vendors in the loop leading to the month of so that everyone was on the same page for the day of. This was such a no-brainer value if you're able to handle most of the planning up to the month before the wedding. They made sure to tie everything together at the end. They also were great about answering all of our questions throughout the entire planning process even if it was outside of the time we paid for. They also made sure to conduct an expert cleanup at the end of the night so that we did not lose anything. They even delivered equipment to our florists that needed to be returned the day after!

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

Jaclyn was amazing! She was so helpful and always available for questions from the moment we began working with her. We decided to do the month of coordination package and I am very confident in our choice! The day went flawlessly, was exactly what we wanted, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing! Jaclyn was so thorough in our meeting and with the checklists she sent monthly, even with the month of package I felt like we had her on our team for months beforehand and she made sure we didn't miss anything! Since we went for the package that included her services through the end of the reception we also were able to just leave after the reception ended and continue the party without any worries or lifting a finger! I'd recommend At Last to anyone I know who is getting married!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 15
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 16

Christen · Married on 01/13/2018

I cant tell you enough how much of a perfect decision it was to choose Jaclyn and her team. She was always available no mater what time for absolutely anything i needed. She was calm, collected, organized, punctual, sweet, and the list goes on. I never had to worry about a thing because she was always on top of taking care of it. I highly highly recommend At Last Wedding + Even Design!!!!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 17

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

I am so thankful we had At Last Weddings for our wedding day! I worked with Jaclyn leading up to the wedding. Jaclyn is professional, experienced, knowledgeable, quick to respond (important for excited/anxious brides!), and has amazing attention to detail. I work in the event industry myself and was very impressed by her attention to detail! If you choose At Last Weddings for your big day nothing will be overlooked. I could really tell Jaclyn loves what she does and truly wants each and every wedding to run smoothly and just how the bride and groom imagined.

Jen and Danielle coordinated our actual wedding day and they were wonderful. Jen is so professional and sweet. I did not have to worry about the schedule at all or if things were in the right place. I knew Jen had it under control and she did a great job communicating with all the other vendors during the day! Because of Jen my husband and I and our families could really sit back and enjoy the wedding which was SO important to us!

I could go on and on…I am so happy we had At Last Weddings to coordinate our day! The entire team is fabulous wants to see your wedding day go off without a hitch!

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

When planning our wedding, I knew we needed a day of coordinator. We did a lot of little DIY and we had a very specific vision for how we wanted everything set up. I knew I didn't want our family or friends or bridal party having to worry about anything other than having fun and celebrating with us. I found Jaclyn and At Last online and saw great reviews so I reached out. I submitted a request and within minutes got an email from Jaclyn. She was able to jump on the phone with me within an hour of my first request. As soon as I started talking to her, I knew she was incredible. She helped me figure out my limo situation and she sent me photos of a wedding she did that had a similar theme for inspiration. We ended up picking At Last and from day one Jaclyn was a huge help. She sent us monthly checklists to keep us on track and checked in with us to make sure we didn't have any questions. She was a great resource when finishing wedding planning. Once we got closer to the big day, Jaclyn setup a meeting with us to review all our details and make sure she had everything. We spent two hours talking and once we were done, my now husband looked at me and said, "Holy crap, she's awesome." In that moment, I knew we made the perfect decision. The big day came and Jaclyn was perfect. She was able to get all the groomsmen in line, keep us on track and setup every detail to our big day perfectly! I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. I can't thank Jaclyn and her team enough for making our wedding day dreams come true! If you are looking for a coordinator, this is your girl! Don't bother looking anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Hiring At Last Weddings and working with Brianna O., Jaclyn and Amanda was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. They were an absolute dream to work with, and I don’t know what I would have done without them! Brianna O. (my head coordinator) is extremely talented, professional and caring. She always made time for my phone calls, emails and text messages, and was essential to the success of my husband and I’s big day. While I’m sure a lot of wedding planners and day of coordinators provide you with all the tools you need to succeed, the difference I experience with At Last is that they will go above and beyond the standard monthly check lists and reminders to make sure your vision and dreams will play out exactly how you imagined them. I hope every bride gets to work with a team like Brianna, Jaclyn and Amanda, and I would recommend them to any bride in need of a planner or day of coordinator the Southwest Florida area!

Holly · Married on 12/09/2017

From the first days of planning my wedding I knew I wanted the day to run as smoothly and stress-free as possible. As soon as I booked Jaclyn to be my Day-of-Coordinator, a load was already released from my shoulders and I knew I would not have to worry about a thing. She and her crew paid close attention to detail and did the most amazing job ever!! Needless to say, the day went flawlessly and will forever be the best day of our lives!!!

Lisa · Married on 12/02/2017

After meeting with Katie, I felt like a load was lifted off my shoulders. Katie made my wedding day entirely stress-free. She brought my wedding vision to life with her attention to fine detail. When any issues or concerns came up, she was quickly there to handle it. The wedding wouldn't have been a complete success without her. Thanks, Katie!

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

I can honestly say, I do not know what I would have done without Jaclyn and the At Last Wedding + Event Design team. Jaclyn was so responsive with all my emails and her monthly checklists were a huge help in keeping me on top of things and was so helpful with all of my random questions. About a month out, she introduced me to my day of coordinator, Katie, who was absolutely phenomenal. I changed some of my décor a few weeks out from the wedding and she just rolled with my changes and assured me everything would look great (and it did!). Our families can be very difficult and she handled them like a pro! The night before the wedding, we have several things pop up (including my makeup artist getting sick) and she was able to keep me calm and come up with last minute solutions. The day of she texted me and my husband in the morning to ask how we were doing and making sure everything was on schedule. She rolled with every punch that was thrown her way, including it raining up until 90 minutes before the ceremony. All our family kept commenting how they really felt like guests at the wedding and that they had nothing to worry about. Katie, Jaclyn and the entire At Last team truly made the day unforgettable and even more than I ever thought possible.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Jaclyn is AMAZING!! I live in Texas and had some concerns about trying to plan a wedding in Florida. Utilizing At Last Weddings +Events to coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions that I made. Jaclyn was very professional, easy to communicate with (quick to respond!), and always went ABOVE & BEYOND throughout the whole planning process. I even had bridal party members compliment how incredible she was, and how our whole day was perfectly timed. Brides in Florida or out of state….If you really want a stress-free, happy, magical day to celebrate with the love of your life…rest assured that At Last Weddings will take care of you. They really put in effort to understand exactly what you envision, and they will execute it flawlessly! Added perks – The recommended vendors list. I thoroughly research every purchase that I ever make, and let me just save you the time…I ended up using all her vendors and couldn’t have been happier. I had the A- Team and the vendor referral discounts were bonus! The packages were very affordable compared to other coordinating services, and I can attest that it was worth every single cent. They truly are a god-send and made my BIG day absolutely perfect. Thank you so much Jaclyn!

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2017

For every bride out there searching for the BEST coordinator for her wedding- stop looking and hire Jaclyn Fraser, owner and lead planner from At-Last Wedding + Event Design!
    Jaclyn and her team were hands down the BEST money spent on the wedding- even my husband said the same thing and we all know what a compliment that is coming from the groom! I researched for months and spoke to many different wedding coordinators, but Jaclyn and her team stood out for many reasons and were by far the best choice!
    Something that stood out about Jaclyn during our initial phone conversation was when she told me that in terms of wedding planning and help- all advice was free. We hired her for “month-of coordination” however we had UNLIMITED communication with her prior to that month, and just as she promised- all advice, expertise, info, etc. was free. She helped with everything from wording of invites and programs to reviewing contracts and helping me save money any way we could.
    Jaclyn was always very responsive, professional, organized, and fun to work with! Our wedding was a blast and put together beautifully all thanks to her and her team! She handled many changes, some even on the day of the wedding, without any hesitation, and I never had to worry about a thing! Prior to the wedding, Jaclyn even noticed errors that I had overlooked in a few of our vendor contracts and had it all taken care of. She sent monthly checklists, coordinated timing and payments with all the vendors, drafted our wedding timeline perfectly, and handled all communication with the vendors prior to the wedding.
    Jaclyn was the exact reason we were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding and really soak it all in, because she had it all handled. It was very obvious from working with her that she was a pro at weddings and it was something she loved to do. I honestly can’t thank her and her team enough! It was the best decision we made and the reason our wedding went so smooth!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 18
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 25
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 26
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 27

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Brianna and her team were a dream come true for our wedding! From day one, Brianna was so professional, sweet and knowledgeable on how to make our wedding day stress free. She helped me with vendor suggestions, gave me advice on decor and kept me on track with my checklists. She always made me feel so confident that everything would go as planned for our wedding. When we were approaching our wedding day, Brianna was super organized and coordinated with all our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. My husband and I both believe our wedding day wouldn't have run as perfectly as it did if we didn't have Brianna and her team! We would HIGHLY recommend her to every bride!

Alissa · Married on 10/21/2017

There are no words for how amazing Jaclyn and her team was during my wedding and leading up to it. I had a fairly complicated wedding with food trucks, multiple venues and more than the average amount of vendors and she handled it flawlessly. Her before the event planning is so extensive and her experience is so evident that no aspect of the wedding was missed by her. One of my favorite parts of the wedding was the alone time that we got before the reception started, it was so refreshing in a day of constantly being on my feet and talking to people. Jaclyn gave me the wedding of my dreams! I could not be more grateful.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough great things about At Last! From the very beginning of our planning process we felt at ease with how hands-on Jaclyn and her team were. Our planner, Amanda, was absolutely amazing and paid such close attention to every single detail. She was also a lifesaver on our wedding day when just about everything that could have gone wrong an hour before our wedding did! I would 100% recommend At Last to anyone that is ever is need of a wedding planner!

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Here I was thinking I could plan a wedding all by myself! Well, I almost pulled it off, but the added efforts of At Last Wedding & Event Design for day-of coordination, made everything go smoothly. Jaclyn, Amanda, and Jen were a pleasure to work with, always answering my questions and giving great feedback and recommendations. They helped clarify contracts and made sure everything we needed was in writing. The day couldn't have been more perfect! Amanda and Jen were super attentive and sweet. My vision of a hipster, laid-back, old Florida wedding came to life. Thanks, ladies!

At Last Wedding + Event Design 28
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 29

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Jaclyn and her team were amazing! We hired Jaclyn as a day of planner, but she helped with much more than just the wedding day. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process! We ended up having rain on our wedding day, but she ensured everything ran smoothly and our guests had a great time. We hardly even noticed the weather :) We highly recommend At Last!