At Last Wedding + Event Design Reviews

At Last Wedding + Event Design 7
  • Angelia

Angelia Bellegarde · Married on 06/21/2019

Best Day Ever!!!

Hiring At Last for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! Planning a wedding in Orlando from Canada was definitely not easy, but having the monthly checklists made it so much easier. Month of, Bri stepped in and took over everything for me! All I had to do was answer her questions and she took over contacting all vendors and getting everything organized.
    On our wedding day Bri and Sasha set everything up, and made everything look absolutely perfect. They made sure everyone knew exactly where to be and what to do at all times! I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing as everything was completely taken care of! They made sure we had moments to ourselves to take in everything throughout the day, as well as made sure we had water the whole time since it was crazy hot out! Bri and Sasha were honestly so amazing!! Our wedding day was so completely perfect!!! I am so happy to have had them there to help make it the best day ever!! ❤❤❤

Sent on 07/14/2019

Rhema · Married on 05/26/2019

The BEST Decision I made for our wedding day!

Hiring Jaclyn for month-of coordination until the completion of the event, was THE BEST decision I made for my wedding. She handled the cultural differences of our wedding like a true professional, and trust me the personalities were not easy! My family raved about her the next day after the event, and they told me stories of issues that arose and how skillfully she handled them. What's the best part? I HAD NO CLUE! As far as I knew our wedding was perfectly fluid and magical. Everything went off without a hitch. I was on a tight budget, but she was worth EVERY penny. By the way, I just got the full deposit from the venue in the mail (thanks to her). My close friend is an AMAZING wedding planner, and she couldn't take on our wedding because she was scheduled to give birth near our wedding date, so I asked her who she would have as her wedding coordinator: she recommended Jaclyn from At Last Weddings. I cant thank Jaclyn enough for her her kindness, efficiency, professionalism, responsiveness, ability to adapt, attention to detail, problem solving ability, organization, thoroughness, open and honest feedback, etc. Keep in mind, I'm in marketing, I do events for a living, I know what goes into a successful event, and the minute I went through the handover with Jaclyn I knew I could rest easy. In a crazy turn of events, I had to have emergency surgery 2 days before the wedding. Hiring Jaclyn meant that I had the peace of mind not having any last minute items to worry about, because she had it covered. Again, I CANNOT thank her enough. There's no point in doing all that work and not enjoying your big day. Thanks to Jaclyn and her team to making our day as magical as we dreamed it would be.

One more thing: when you're planning a wedding, you will ask people for their opinions, and people (trying to be supportive) might not give you their true opinion. They might say "sure, but it's about what you want". This is very unhelpful, when you are sorting through a myriad of options and inspiration on pinterest, you need an honest sounding board to help you narrow down your ideas, or think through the logistics (I had some DIY projects for the BIG day), anyway, Jaclyn was a life saving resource as I navigated the crazy experience that is wedding planning.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Christine

Christine Nguyen · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly amazing!!

At Last did such a wonderful job organizing our wedding day and having every last detail down. We were able to completely relax and felt like we were in great hands. Everything went perfectly throughout our wedding day with At Last! We had Katie with us on our day and she was truly amazing. She knew exactly when I needed a break for water and when I was worried about something. She was always there when I felt like I needed something! She responded to my emails and questions quickly and was able to take care of any problems! I highly recommend going with At Last!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kim richow · Married on 04/06/2019

This is the first vendor to hire!

Jaclyn was one of the best decisions we made as we navigated the murky waters of wedding planning! She was always available to advise us and answer any questions we had immediately. As the Mother of the Bride, I felt her diplomatic responses to our questions helped us settle small differences of opinion, and move on to the next planning issue. She has a great relationship with all the top vendors in the area. This was so helpful since she could absolutely rate their performance and price based on her vast experience as a wedding planner. Whenever we told the vendor that Jaclyn referred us, they all had great things to say about her. Every vendor she recommended was great. The last month of wedding tasks and coordination were totally taken over by Jaclyn. All the tension was lifted and we were free to enjoy our out of town guests and the reception. I am so thankful we hired her. She is all business and her professionalism and organization skills are very impressive. I can't express enough how valuable she was to us. This is not a frivolous expense. She actually saved us money and headaches.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Ashley Bendele · Married on 04/05/2019

The best decision I made

Jaclyn is so kind, calm and friendly! She is the best decision I made throughout our wedding planning. Honestly, without her, I'm not sure my wedding would have happened!

We had an outdoor wedding, with no indoor back-up option, and of course awful weather the day of. Luckily, it all cleared up in time, and everything was great, but the weather still caused so much chaos and drama that no one could have figured out without Jaclyn's help. One example - our DJ didn't protect his equipment from the weather before the wedding, and ended up just leaving before anything started. Jaclyn found a new DJ, DURING our ceremony, and he was there and set up by dinner! And we didn't know about it until after the wedding!

She kept us calm, never bothered us with the issues or drama of the day, and made sure everything still fit our vision. It was nothing what we had planned (from set up and decor, to vendors), but somehow Jaclyn still made it absolutely PERFECT! It was beautiful, and we wouldn't change anything about our day. Thank you, Jaclyn!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 8
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 9
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 10
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 11
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 12

Cindy · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect! Thank you!

From the first time I spoke with Jaclyn I knew that she was the one I wanted to be with us on our big day. It is difficult to use the word “perfect” in regard to weddings because, from what I’ve been told something goes wrong, but that wasn’t the case for us! Jaclyn and her team exceeded all of our expectations. Everything was indeed PERFECT, right down to the smallest detail. Words cannot describe how grateful we are with Jaclyn and her team.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 13
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 14
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Decision I Made for My Wedding!

At Last was probably the best choice I made (after my choice in husband) for my wedding. I did their "month of" coordinating option and it was wonderful. My coordinator was always a text away if I needed anything in that last hectic month of planning, asked me questions I didn't even think about and made sure everything was exactly the way I liked it. If anything went wrong on the big day, I didn't know about it. She made sure any last minute adjustments to the guest count were considered for the vendors, did some set up and tear down and packed everything into cars at the end of the night. I gave Bri tips for all the vendors before the ceremony and she made sure the vendors got them at the end of the night so there was so need for me to worry about anything at all the entire night. Their prices may seem a little steep, but it is totally worth every penny. I almost want to plan another event to hire At Last again! I completely recommend this service to anyone in Central Florida!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Parul Patel · Married on 02/23/2019

The only wedding planner to have

Jaclyn and her team did an absolutely amazing job helping me prepare for my big day and also managing everything the day of. Jaclyn was in constant communication with me throughout the planning process and would provide suggestions with vendors and the itinerary. She was very instrumental in all of the final details. It was more like working with a friend rather than a business associate. She put me at ease the day of. I was not stressed at all knowing Jaclyn and her team were on top of everything. The day ran smoothly and perfectly.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Wedding planner and Day of Coordinators!

Jaclyn and her team did an amazing job helping me prepare for the big day! At Last was great with answering any questions and staying in contact with me throughout the wedding planning process. The monthly checklists were super helpful as the wedding got closer. Katie and Bre were wonderful the day of my wedding! They made sure everything ran smoothly, timely, and guests were happy! I can't imagine my wedding day without At Last to help organize and ensure the day was perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Samantha Len · Married on 02/02/2019

Organized, detail-oriented, and personable

Wedding planning is stressful, which is why we decided to have a month of wedding planner for our wedding. It was an easy decision to make, because we didn't want to worry about details or planning when we should be living in the moment, and we got exactly what we wanted... and more! Jaclyn was incredibly friendly and helpful and set us up with our planner Bri, who made my husband and I feel like we were her top priority. She was very detail oriented and wanted to make sure our day was special. Bri was great at communicating with not only us, but all of our vendors, which was a huge relief of stress for me. She was so thorough and made our wedding day perfect. My biggest stress was the little details, will this decoration piece go here or will this look good or who will do this or that. However, with At Last and Bri I was stress-free and enjoyed every detail of my special day, while living in the moment without a worry in the world. They literally think of everything to make sure that everything goes smoothly for everyone. Even my bridal party mentioned how organized everything was, they felt comfortable because they knew exactly what was expected of them.

I would recommend At Last to anyone, they are truly excellent at what they do.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 15
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply amazing!

Jaclyn and her crew were spectacular. I couldn’t have imagined a better day than our wedding day. We worried about absolutely nothing, knowing that Jaclyn was taking care of things. I can’t recommend Jaclyn and At Last more than I am.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Malcolm Shines · Married on 01/01/2019

Epic, Elegant, and Exceptional

So what do you do when there’s six months to plan out your first and last wedding while your fiancé is out on military orders (for two of those months) and and you feel the the pressures of pulling things together yourself? *Spoiler Alert!* - You call Jaclyn Fraser. It’s true, not all heroes wear capes.

Our New Year’s Day wedding couldn’t have been more memorable and have such pristine coordination. My wife and I have been fortunate and blessed to be able to work with the best in the business. Jaclyn deserves and has earned the highest rating a wedding planner could ever have. Jaclyn demonstrates impeccable responsiveness to emails and phone calls, relevant advice, and tailored recommendations that help your planning run smoothly.

To anyone who may be reading this, please know that we enjoyed working with and recommend such a down-to-earth wedding planner. Thank you again Jaclyn for all your hard work. Cheer to you this 2019!!!!

Grateful,

Mr. and Mrs. Shines

Sent on 03/10/2019

Cara · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Day Ever

Jaclyn really knows what she’s doing. She’s there whenever you need her and responds to messages within minutes. My wedding went so smoothly because of AT Last. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for helping to make my big day absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

At Last was worth every dollar and then some!

The best money we ever spent on our entire wedding was hiring Jaclyn and At Last. I can't say enough good things about working with Jaclyn. The monthly checklists from At Last kept me on track with all of the little details throughout the planning process. There's so many instances during wedding planning where I don't know what I would have done without Jaclyn. We had to hire a new photographer and Jaclyn was contacting her network of photographers to find someone available for my date and within my budget. We had a new photographer hired within days! Her timeliness and responsiveness was incredible - She would respond to my emails so quickly with such detail. When it came to wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing and my parents and wedding party could enjoy the day with me thanks to Jaclyn and Jen.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Pick At Last...seriously!

Holy cow guys...Jaclyn is literally THE BEST! When searching for a wedding planner I knew that I would need to click with whoever we decided to work with. This person would be in charge of one of the biggest days of my life and I wanted to know that I wouldn't need to stress! Jaclyn is a PRO! As soon as I hung up the three way phone call between Jaclyn, my mom, and I...I knew I had to go with At Last. Jaclyn was so professional, so experienced, and so organized. I'm very type A, so organization was very important to me. Jaclyn was available every step of the way for questions and references. We met a few weeks before the big day to go over last minute details and to give her all of our vendor information...such a HUGE RELIEF not having to deal with vendors ourselves the day of. I felt so at ease all day knowing that Jaclyn was handling everything. She is well worth the money considering all of the work she does before, during, after, and behind the scenes. I would use her again in a heartbeat and plan to recommend her to anyone I know of getting married in the Orlando area.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Most brides love their wedding planner… I had three, so this review should carry a bit more weight. Trust the advice of professionals; this is their job and industry. I relied on vendor recommendations hiring Jaclyn + At Last. My photographer and videographer both loved her from previous weddings. Remember a wedding coordinator’s job is to run your day. All vendors (plus your venue) must lean on and look to her calling the shots. Your family and friends want your wedding to be perfect. Jaclyn has a vested interest in turning that dream into a reality. Let her tell you how to be classy and when to be yourself. Share your vision and let her suggest enhancements to create it. You should like her, more importantly trust her professionalism. Jaclyn’s attention-to-detail is outstanding. Her lists are long, and follow up aggressive. Wedding day resembles herding cats; her personality moves the masses exactly where they need to go. She’ll be near the whole day. Most of the time you don’t realize she is there. You see pictures after and know she had your hair accessories plus bustle in check by the minute in addition to organizing every other body involved. She stands up for your last minute requests and gets things done. Hind site you realize your wedding would’ve been messy without her experience. There really is no easy way to get through a wedding; let the right person help. It’ll make your day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Dori · Married on 05/26/2018

Love, love, LOVE Jaclyn and the girls at At Last. I seriously don't know what I would've done without Jaclyn's help during the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, and of course on the day of. She knew how to handle every little situation and answer every little question (we had a LOT!). She and her team are true professionals, and it's so obvious they have a passion for wedding planning! When my husband and I walked into the reception for our "first look" before all of the guests arrived, I saw that my vision was brought to life and everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it (but even better!). I knew so much of this was due to Jaclyn's hard work. Thanks to At Last, our wedding day was a dream come true but BETTER than anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend At Last to ANY bride and groom looking for help coordinating their big day. Thank you, Jaclyn and Katie, for being rockstars!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Jaclyn was extremely helpful throughout the months leading up to our wedding! The emails and check lists each month were so helpful in guiding me through the process. Jaclyn handled any mishaps leading up to the event the day of without bothering my husband or I so we could enjoy our day. We are very glad we hired jaclyn and her team to help our day run smoothly! She also took over all communication with our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding which really helped decrease the wedding stress! I definitely recommend hiring At Last for your big day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so thankful we chose At Last as our wedding planner!! I knew I needed some help on the day of my wedding with making sure everything went smoothly. I found At Last on social media and went online and saw all of their amazing reviews. From my first phone conversation with Jaclyn, I knew I had to work with her! We only chose At Last for day of coordinating, but Jaclyn + her team were there for us every step of the way. Jaclyn was absolutely amazing and went above & beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Jaclyn and her team really love what they do and that is very evident in their work and how they handle everything. I cannot say enough great things about At Last and would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for all of your help, we truly appreciate it!! Love, Shannon & Brian

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/10/2018

At Last... where to begin? Jaclyn and her team were phenomenal to work with! From my first conversation with Jaclyn, I knew I wanted to work with her. Although we used At Last for day of coordinating, Jaclyn was there for us every step of the way. No matter what random question I had, or last minute recommendation we needed... she was always there to help. She was super responsive and helpful with everything.
    Now for the day of... I seriously cannot thank Jaclyn and her team enough!! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! (Of course I may be a little biased ;)- but we got tonsss of compliments ). Jaclyn made sure that everything ran smoothly and looked amazing, and boy did she! There is not one thing I would change about our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Jaclyn and her team! We could not be happier with our choice you use At Last.

P.s. ALL of Jaclyn’s recommendations were perfect! The vendors she recommended all had great things to say about her... and all her advice turned out stunning!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 20
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 21
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 22

Cameron · Married on 02/24/2018

Complete lifesavers. Jen and Amanda made sure our day operated as smooth as possible and that everything was in place. They helped to make sure our day was enjoyed by all and flowed at a great pace - I think their work was why we were able to keep partying until 4am. Their pre-planning efforts kept us and our vendors in the loop leading to the month of so that everyone was on the same page for the day of. This was such a no-brainer value if you're able to handle most of the planning up to the month before the wedding. They made sure to tie everything together at the end. They also were great about answering all of our questions throughout the entire planning process even if it was outside of the time we paid for. They also made sure to conduct an expert cleanup at the end of the night so that we did not lose anything. They even delivered equipment to our florists that needed to be returned the day after!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

Jaclyn was amazing! She was so helpful and always available for questions from the moment we began working with her. We decided to do the month of coordination package and I am very confident in our choice! The day went flawlessly, was exactly what we wanted, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing! Jaclyn was so thorough in our meeting and with the checklists she sent monthly, even with the month of package I felt like we had her on our team for months beforehand and she made sure we didn't miss anything! Since we went for the package that included her services through the end of the reception we also were able to just leave after the reception ended and continue the party without any worries or lifting a finger! I'd recommend At Last to anyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 23
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 24

Christen · Married on 01/13/2018

I cant tell you enough how much of a perfect decision it was to choose Jaclyn and her team. She was always available no mater what time for absolutely anything i needed. She was calm, collected, organized, punctual, sweet, and the list goes on. I never had to worry about a thing because she was always on top of taking care of it. I highly highly recommend At Last Wedding + Even Design!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    At Last Wedding + Event Design 25

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

I am so thankful we had At Last Weddings for our wedding day! I worked with Jaclyn leading up to the wedding. Jaclyn is professional, experienced, knowledgeable, quick to respond (important for excited/anxious brides!), and has amazing attention to detail. I work in the event industry myself and was very impressed by her attention to detail! If you choose At Last Weddings for your big day nothing will be overlooked. I could really tell Jaclyn loves what she does and truly wants each and every wedding to run smoothly and just how the bride and groom imagined.

Jen and Danielle coordinated our actual wedding day and they were wonderful. Jen is so professional and sweet. I did not have to worry about the schedule at all or if things were in the right place. I knew Jen had it under control and she did a great job communicating with all the other vendors during the day! Because of Jen my husband and I and our families could really sit back and enjoy the wedding which was SO important to us!

I could go on and on…I am so happy we had At Last Weddings to coordinate our day! The entire team is fabulous wants to see your wedding day go off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/28/2018