Designer Weddings by Carly Rose

6120 Lewis & Clark Avenue, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Designer Weddings by Carly Rose

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose is a full service wedding planning and luxury design company that focuses on creative, unique, one of kind wedding designs for the modern couple. Whether it's an enchanted fairy tale come to life, a dream Indian celebration or a chic and modern affair, Designer Weddings works one on one with each couple to create the day (or days!) they have always dreamed of. With a main focus on giving the every day couple the most incredible day of their lives, they offer partial planning and full planning services to couples looking for a little something extra in their wedding day. Designer Weddings love, love and knows that couples come in all types! By creating special moments and dream designs that are larger than life, they are one of the premier companies both in Central Florida and around the world. Designer Weddings travels to unique and enchanting destinations every year to make the most incredible days become the most memorable.

Experience
Owner Carlisha Magnarella is a trained bridal professional who has over 11 years of experience in events. She attended The Rosen College of Hospitality Management to earn her bachelor’s degree in event management and has coordinated over 200 weddings around the world.

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose uses custom designs and attention to detail in order to create unique, one of a kind wedding day visions. With a fresh and exciting perspective, they will produce an event that is full of personality and is a true reflection of the couple. Whether you desire a traditional or modern wedding, they will use their passion and dedication to bring it all to life. They offer the following packages and services:

• Destination Planning
The Ritz Carlton Orlando
The Ritz Carlton Orlando
Alfond Inn Wedding Ceremony
Alfond Inn Wedding Ceremony
Fairytale Dreams come true!
Fairytale Dreams come true!
Custom Seating Chart
Custom Seating Chart
Romantic Head Table
Romantic Head Table
Kiss in a Canoe
Kiss in a Canoe
Hold on... to what we got!
Hold on... to what we got!
WOW!
51e0901a0d4be77a 1527851187 dc885c4bb800af63 1527851174260 1 Blog Enhance 2
3a471730a95024ea 1527851190 d0ace9dea10a6cfe 1527851174273 9 Blog Enhance 16
Sparkler Send Off
Sparkler Send Off
Best Looking Bridesmaid ever!
Best Looking Bridesmaid ever!
Yessss!!!

100 Reviews for Designer Weddings by Carly Rose

• Rebecca

Rebecca F. · Married on 05/15/2021

Dream Planner- Look No Further

Carly will be the planner of your dreams- no need to look further for someone. We worked with Carly over the last year for our wedding that took place 07/17/21. I am not sure what I expected from a planner but based on our experience, I can tell you Carly will offer you everything and more. I have recapped the most stand-out things below about Carly and our experience working with her.

Personality and Professionalism:
    Carly is an exceptional wedding planner- Professional beyond standard, creative, thoughtful, vivacious and dedicated. Her professionalism was expressed by how she conducted herself but also how she communicated with us and our vendors. Kindness over anything! She also had this incredible ability of not forcing her opinion when decisions needed to be made. Rather, when questions were asked, she outlined options and always lent a story to bring more clarity to a situation/outcome. While Carly is truly the one planning (we as a couple had no idea what we were doing, so we needed that guidance!), she empowered us to feel like we were leading the process without feeling the slightest bit of stress. In addition, as she has been in the industry for years, her contacts are incredible and I highly recommend considering any vendor she recommends. I find it incredibly important to emphasize how wonderful Carly is. While you want a wedding planner who is fantastic at their job, you also want to LOVE them ….and you will with Carly. She bent over backwards for us and continuously said “if you ever need anything, call me”. She meant it/ proved that throughout the planning process. I walked away from this experience at first categorizing Carly as my planner but now my friend.

Creative/Design Oriented
    As for her creativeness, it is unmatched. When asked what we envisioned our dream wedding to be, all we could say was “well we like tropical flowers, pastels, driftwood and want a good band”. Carly took that statement and transformed our wedding into a whimsical tropical wonderland infused with elegance and band that was out of this world. Again, Carly never forced her opinions on what we should do, rather provided us with visuals and whatever we liked, she helped bring that to life. Going into the planning process, I never considered the “design” element and quite frankly was blown away with what was created--- our wedding was beyond a “pinterest” wedding- rather it was unique to us and absolutely magical.

Carly will keep you humble about your budget to ensure you don’t overextend yourself. Everything she brought to us, was within budget and if we wanted something more, she would first say “that is OK but I do want to mention that this will be out of budget before we continue to move forward on this”. Transparency is key during this process and we were never let down by Carly.

Stress-free Planning
    As mentioned before, Carly’s professionalism and hands-on approach left of us stress-free. If I had the slightest bit of concern, I would connect with her and she would reassure me that everything was OK (very prompt response rate!). So while the stress was non-existent because Carly managed everything, we also loved the planning process because Carly was just so easy and wonderful to talk with. Her flexibility and bright personality made everything move along so well (and made wedding planning so fun!). If our wedding day had any hiccups, I was absolutely clueless because Carly never let on. From start to finish, I was floating in the clouds during our wedding weekend because Carly handled everything for us.

I truly cannot say enough good things about Carly. I cannot imagine my wedding experience without her. Forever proud to be a “Carly Bride/Couple”. Thank you Carly for making all our dreams come true. You are simply spectacular.

Sent on 07/21/2021

Micheline E. · Married on 04/30/2021

Orlando Designer Weddings by Carly is top notch!!!!

I don’t have enough words I can use to describe Carly. She is the absolute best and it was such an honor to have her assist in planning our wedding. Her attention to detail and professionalism made her an absolute joy to work with. She accomplished all that I asked for and more. She was always available when I needed something or asked a question especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. She even made herself available to my bridal party as they tried to surprise me with a few things. All in all, with Carly the experience was amazing. The wedding day was superb, our families had nothing but great reviews. If I had to do it all over again, Carly would still be my top choice.

Sent on 05/02/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Pricing

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Price Rates

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 1
    Free Meet & Greet Consultation!
    Want to learn more about wedding planning? Curious how we can make your wedding day run smoothly? Give us a call and schedule your complimentary Meet & Greet Consult! We would love to sit down with you and discuss all of the details for your big day. There is so much we can assist you with leading up to your wedding day, let us taken some of the stress and pressure from planning a wedding off of you! Let's have coffee and talk about you!

• Florida Sweets & Co. Wedding Cakes

I love working with Carly at A Rose Designs Events. Every time I deliver a cake to one of her weddings, I am blown away. Shes sees her clients vision and brings it to life. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does, because it shows in every little detail. She is professional and also fun to work with. She always finds a way to keep the wedding romantic and innovative with up and coming trends.

• Cocktails Catering Wedding Caterers

A Rose Design Events is absolutely amazing! They offer it all! Everyone here is such a pleasure to work with, and they are truly determined to help you will all your event needs. We definitely recommend.

• Bake & Cake, LLC Wedding Cakes

If you need a planner A Rose Design is an excellent choice. They can assist you in planning the event of your dreams. They are very knowledgeable and professional on planning any event, and they respect your requests in a organized and friendly manner. Their Company works very well with vendor's in the field and will know which vendors can help assist you in making your event priceless. Look at it this way if you want your event to be a success and worry free, you know who to call.

• 6120 Lewis & Clark Avenue Winter Garden, FL, 34787 See on map
    954-289-6877 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm All other times by appointment only
    Location of (Designer Weddings by Carly Rose)