Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Reviews

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 7
  • Sophie

Sophie Hatton · Married on 01/26/2019

Carly was a lifesaver!

I’m so incredibly grateful that we found Carly. She helped us stay on track from the very beginning and come the day of, she took charge so that I had absolutely nothing to worry about. She made sure my day was perfect, that everything was exactly where it needed to be, and that if there were any hiccups that I didn’t know anything about them. She even made sure I ate and had a drink in between our photos! She made our day flawless and helped bring my vision to life. I’m so thankful for her and her assistant Bailey. Our day was a success and I have no doubt that this was because of Carly. I could not recommend her more!

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 11
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Roman · Married on 11/17/2018

The BEST wedding planner ever!

Carly is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to weddings. I thought I wouldn't need a wedding planner but I was COMPLETELY wrong. I met with her several times before my big day, and she was always extremely nice, professional, and always able to handle any concerns or questions I had. Meeting with her took all the stress out of planning. She coordinated with all my vendors leading up the big day. She led the rehearsal and was quick and efficient at it. There were countless things that I didn't think through beforehand and didn't realize would be an issue until the day of - but she was the solution to all of those problems. One of those issues was actually my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! The 8 of us had corset backs and I thought "oh, we will be able to figure it out on our wedding day". Carly ended up tying ALL of our dresses in the back because none of us were doing it right and we were taking way too long! She even helped with my bustle! She also set up all my favors for me, decorated my cake and cake table, decorated my sweetheart table, and countless other things. I didn't need to even take a glance at my reception area until it was time because I knew I was in fantastic hands. Carly had EVERYTHING under control and looking back at my wedding day, my day would have been disastrous without her. I really can't recommend her enough. She was the single most important vendor of my entire wedding. Carly - Thank you!

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 12
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 13
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 14
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 15
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 16
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Fairy godmothers do exist

After having a bad experience with a different wedding planner that specializes in Hindu weddings in the Orlando area, I almost decided not to book a planner and plan my wedding myself. I found Carly in March of 2017 while scouring the internet and I am so glad I did. From our very first phone call and meeting, I was sold. My fiance and I hired Carly for full planning and she was a life saver. Carly was with us every step of the way from making appointments, to helping us book vendors, she even helped pick my reception gown. We had a 2 day Indian wedding, the first day was our hindu Ceremony and 2nd was our American reception. Normally brides are frantic and stressed but I was calm and free of worry because I knew Carly had everything taken care of. On the day of the ceremony my groom was set to make a grand entrance on his Lamborghini rental, the rental company never showed, Carly drove there and made sure he got exactly what he wanted and paid for. She is so dedicated and her love not only for her job but her couples as well is very evident. If you are still reading this you need to stop and just book Carly. I promise, you will not be disappointed. She was literally a fairy godmother and we gained a friend after almost 2 years of planning. Thank you Carly!

Love,
    Christina and Randy

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Carly was just WOW. At first I thought I could handle the wedding planning process but I couldn’t even scratch the surface by myself. Carly helped me stay on track from planning a year out to the big day itself. Even my parents can’t stop raving about Carly because she executed my wedding day so effortlessly and I don’t know what I would have done without her. Carly was my go to gal and was able to turn my dream wedding vision into reality. You will not regret having her help!! You’re the best Carly and I can’t thank you enough!

• Lily

Lily O’Halloran · Married on 10/18/2018

Love her exquisite and dazzling style..impressive talent.. aims for perfection! Enjoyed..fun prep journey with Carly!!

Carly is a well seasoned wedding planner with an impeccable talent and an exquisitely charming style which are truly impressive. She is easy-going yet hardworking, dedicated and loves what she does. She is very professional; manages time and her commitments effectively, always prompt, communicates clearly and honestly. She is very knowledgeable even to the littlest stuff and incredibly competent. She is a very good resource person who is so willing to help and be supportive to every bride. Indeed, a smart and beautiful woman with a warm personality who aims for perfection!
    Carly was my sole and real partner in the preparation of my wedding. She was a very good listener; she was also able to give options and suggestions which helped guide me in my decisions. She eased me in times when my stress level went overwhelmingly high! 🤗 She showed confidence in her timetable, I trusted her and yes, she was great at it! She was very efficient and ensured details were taken cared of from the beginning of the planning up to my wedding day. I had real fun and enjoyed the journey with Carly! She played a great part in creating our dream and vision become an amazing reality.
    Dear Carly, Bob and I are so thankful for being around to help make our wedding stunningly beautiful!!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Carlisha was amazing and helped me with my destination wedding. I was very overwhelmed and she immediately took the pressure off me and my only complaint was that I should of hired her sooner.

Carla · Married on 12/09/2017

In three words: Carly is Awesome! Carly was assigned to us by our venue as our day of coordinator and they were not wrong! Since our first meeting, she makes sure to get to know us and to understand our vision. Carly paid attention to small details and went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Also, she was flexible with the dates of our meetings as I had a business trip a week before the wedding. She has excellent organization skills with the timeline she put together vendors and wedding party knew what expect and what to do.

The day of the wedding she was on point with everything going on, I didn't have to worry about anything. She surprised us with additional decorations that make the reception room look beautiful.

I would recommend Carly as your wedding planner, if she went above and beyond as our day of planner, I can't imagine if I hired her to plan the whole wedding.

Kristin · Married on 11/30/2017

Carly is by far the best wedding planner ever in the Orlando Area!!!! She brought what a little girl had once imagined as a child to life!!! Ever detail was flawless !!! She’s not only professional but she truly cares about her brides!!! I always knew I was in good hands!! I honestly didn’t stress about anything one time. If I had a doubt about something, Carly already had it handled. Love me some A Rose Design !!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

We had Carly as the planner for the day of and I don’t know how I could have done it without her. Carly was a breath of fresh air for our wedding planning and our wedding day. She is very experienced and was able to offer tips on what would work well or not well with what our plans were and what extra things to think about that were not even on our radar. As our big day was approaching she helped us close some last minute loose ends like transportation finalized a lot easier than we were able to since she has so many contacts in the business. The day of the rehearsal and wedding she was able to corral our huge bridal party of 24 people and keep them in line for the needed events. Upon entering our reception room for the first time to for the “room reveal” it was absolutely breath taking and beyond what I had pictured. Everything was perfect and there is no doubt that was a big part of Carly’s attention to detail and assertiveness. It was definitely with every penny and more to have an expert by your side to worry about the details on your big day so you can enjoy it all with your new spouse.

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 17
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 18
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 19
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 20

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

Carly is amazing, she is dedicated and is the queen of little details. She has experience with working with many vendors in the industry but most importantly she is organized and plans for everything! She was incredibly accommodating since we lived in Miami and our wedding was taking place in Orlando (Casa Feliz), we had many Skype calls with her and every meeting she was always prepared and guided us through every step. She recommended our florist, cake vendor and even helped us pick our linens and plates! She is a visionary who loves what she does and has a gift for making everything perfectly beautiful. Our September 30, 2017 wedding came with few surprises early in the month. Florida had a very active hurricane season, and was impacted by Hurricane Irma a few weeks before the wedding. This created a lot stress but Carly kept the communication lines open and was with us every step of the way. On the day of our rehearsal, an hour before we were supposed to meet everyone at Casa Feliz rain came pouring down and we didn’t know if we were going to make it. Carly quickly came to rescue and made the call to move our rehearsal to the resort where we were staying. She coordinated with our officiant right away and we were able to have a rehearsal after all! She even called our rehearsal dinner location to let them know that we would arrive a little late due to the last minute change in plans.On our wedding day, Carly was the glue that held everything together. She helped me with my wedding dress and even came to the rescue when my veil was accidentally forgotten at the resort! She worked with my bridesmaids and our hotel to get the veil just in time before the ceremony, she is a lifesaver! Carly made sure our wedding day was perfect and for that, we are eternally grateful. She stayed until the very end gathering all of our belongings and put them in a box ready to go. Carly is an asset to any team and any bride would be honored to have her as her wedding planner.

Elaine · Married on 06/25/2017

I don’t know what I could’ve done without Carly. She was referred to me by a coworker & hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding. Carly is excellent at her job & it is very evident that she enjoys it. She is super organized & detail-oriented, so my OCD needs were met. She is very creative & it helped that we both like the same things (polka dots, pink, Kate Spade). She had this incredible ability to calm me down when I was freaking out. She took care of all the vendors and whatever issues came up, she took care of them before we even knew about it. She is very knowledgeable & knows all the right people in her industry. Everyone she referred to us was equally as amazing as her. Whenever we needed her, she was just a phone call or email away. She did everything from the biggest tasks (orchestrating the big day) to the smallest (helping me buckle my shoes). She even had this timeline for the wedding that was by the minute! I don’t know how brides can do this by themselves. She was very patient with us throughout this whole process & she guided us every step of the way. With the help of our awesome vendor team, she made our wedding dreams come to life...it looked exactly like my Pinterest board!!! Our wedding was more that we could have ever imagined & we will be eternally grateful to Carly for that. Not only was she an amazing wedding planner, but we gained a friend for life. We will continue to tell everyone how amazing she is & hopefully she will get a lot of clients from us.

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Carli did an amazing job. My husband and I are thankful for having her by our side throughout our wedding experience!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

It truly was an honor to work with Marco and yourself to create your dream day at Eagle Creek Golf Club! I had such a wonderful time getting to know both of you over the year that we worked together and I had so much fun planning all of the details of your day. Danielle, you truly looked a like princess who floated down the aisle in your Vera Wang gown and Rudy + Marta Photography captured every special moment shared between Marco and yourself. Your secret garden truly came to life that day and I am so honored to have had a hand in making the day picture perfect for you both! Many wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Carly was wonderful throughout the entire wedding planning process! She is very knowledgeable and can give insights into things you may not even have thought of! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and made the day of our wedding completely stress-free!!

Christopher · Married on 04/01/2017

Carly is absolutely amazing. From her charm, organization and her go-getter attitude, Carly went above and beyond for us throughout our entire wedding process. We found Carly and A Rose Designs Events walking through one of the many wedding shows in Orlando. We were very early on in our planning process and had no clue where to even begin. We had already talked to several planners, and though my future husband made me promise to get a planner for at least day-of… I wasn’t buying it. I felt that I could handle it on my own, but he begrudgingly brought me by Carly’s booth. I am so happy that he forced the issue. We instantly fell in love with Carly and we knew that she would rock being our day-of coordinator, so we booked her right then and there.

Several weeks later after exchanging emails and having an initial meeting we upgraded our package so Carly would be more involved in helping us. She made us realize that our dream wedding could be a reality. Designing everything with her was so much fun! Carly was exactly what we needed to be able to plan our big day. She kept us on track with meeting vendors, she came with my mother and I to find my dress, she handled the day-of like a pro and she did everything single thing with a smile on her face.

Having Carly by our side was absolutely priceless. Her knowledge alone of the wedding industry in Orlando is amazing. Carly’s enthusiasm for what she does is so clear. She is extremely reliable and goes the extra mile for everyone in her life, especially her clients!

Looking Back now, I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her there. Carly was the absolute best thing we could have asked for, and I am so grateful to now have her as a wonderful friend.

Renita · Married on 03/24/2017

Best Wedding Planner in the BUSINESS ! i went with the a day-of coordinator & it came with Great Rates & the BEST services. She went above and beyond. Believe me i wasn't an easy bride, & with my 3 days wedding events, she made sure everyone & everything went perfect. She was able to accommodate everything i asked for. She was always Prepared & Organized, I didn't have to call her for anything! She was even there for some damage control & i didnt even have a chance to freak out!! Honestly Carly was one of my favorite vendors, & I will continue to recommend her ! FYI Shes AMAZING with Indian weddings!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Renita and Vishal, your Hindu/American wedding was absolutely incredible from start to finish and I am so glad that I was able to share in every moment! From witnessing your prayer ceremony at the Mehndi Party to watching Vishal enter on horseback after the Barrat, to finally you being carried down the aisle in your golden dohli, everything was simply amazing! I had a wonderful time working with you both, as well as your families, to bring all of your details together for wedding day. From start to finish, it was an amazing 3 day celebration at Heaven Event Center that I am sure neither of you will ever forget! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together! Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future!

Erica · Married on 03/19/2017

I came across Carly at a wedding show. I was getting married in a month and I was in freak out mode due to all the stress of planning this all by myself. My main concern? How will I orchestrate this entire thing?! Then I met Carly. I asked her if she did day of planning, since that's really what I needed, to which the answer was yes, and, it turned out she was available on that day! It was like God had purposely placed me on that path that day.

Carly did a fantastic job. She was there to help ease my mind. She helped me organize myself and on the day of, she had all of her ducks in a row where if anything went wrong, I had no idea (and still don't!). She is very kind and budget friendly. I strongly recommend her services if you're looking for a planner. Best choice I've ever made!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

I am so glad that you stopped by my table that day at the Bridal Show, Erica! Having the opportunity to make your wedding day pure perfection was a true joy and I am so glad I was able to make the day everything you dreamed of and more. Your ceremony at Leu Gardens was so beautiful and heartfelt and your all night party at 310 Lakeside was definitely one I will remember for years to come. Your entire family is so loving and I wish yourself, Paul and your adorable little one Emma many years of love and happiness together. Congratulations again!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

A Rose Designs Events, owned and operated by Carly Magnarella, was absolutely amazing. Carly was attentive, 100% of the time, through email, text, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings. Carly clearly understood our vision for our wedding and offered suggestions when we (my husband and I) could not make a decision. She walked us through every step, from the wedding planning to the wedding day timeline. On the day of the wedding, our breaths were absolutely taken away. It was our vision, only so much better and so much more incredible. Due to Carly's attentiveness, creativity, detail orientation, and professionalism, the whole day was perfect. Carly was there, smoothly guiding and directing the day, from hours before the wedding started to hours after the wedding ended. At the end of the night, Carly continued to work diligently by getting my attire situated, collecting all our wedding supplies/gifts, and loading everything into our car. Carly went way above and beyond what we could have every imagined. We definitely recommend Carly from A Rose Designs Events and will be using her services again in the future.

Leslie · Married on 02/24/2017

Carly went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing. Some people think they don't need a planner, that they can do everything themselves. I can't imagine having the same results on my own, not to mention the money she saved me with her connections and the stress she saved me! Literally the best day ever--and Carly was a huge part of that day!??

Sent on 02/25/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Leslie, I am so glad that you saw the advantage of having a full planning package from the very beginning. Over the 17 months we worked together, it was such a joy to get to plan out every detail with you and create the wedding day of your dreams! Your brightly colored romantic Paradise Cove wedding is one I can't help but smile with delight over every time I look at your stunning photos. Together, we were truly able to create a gorgeous wedding day for Warren and yourself from the heartfelt ceremony to your fun and exciting reception. I wish you many years of happiness and love and Congratulations again!!

Daniela · Married on 02/09/2017

Very meticulous hard working individual who takes the time to iron out all details no matter how small it may be. She understands the importance of the occasion and as such, works tirelessly to make sure the vision you have is exactly as you envisioned it. I would definitely suggest utilizing their services as i am more than convinced no other wedding planner in the area can top her, coupled with her extensive connections in the area, she is definitely the wedding Planner you want to leave your special day in the hands of.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Daniela,

It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! It was so wonderful getting to work with Tolu and yourself to create a truly beautiful wedding at Bella Collina for you. Your beautiful vision was a dream come true on wedding day and having the opportunity to work with yourself, Tolu and your wonderful family was truly a fun experience! Thank you for letting me share in the joy and happiness of your wedding day!! I am so glad that through the full planning package we were able to work together to design a wedding that was just what envisioned and stayed true to both of your customs and traditions. I wish you both many, many years of happy married life!! Congratulations again!

Colleen · Married on 01/14/2017

Carly and her team are absolutely the best in the business!! Carly was an absolute pleasure to work with! She handled everything so seamlessly! If anything went wrong that day, no one noticed! Everything ran so smoothly. I just wish it never ended! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything we thought it would be. Her attention to detail cannot be surpassed. If you ever wanted someone who knows what they are doing, don't look any further! You definitely found the perfect person to make your special day the most amazing day anyone could ask for. She knows just what needs to be done and she knows how to make it happen. We are still over the moon about our wedding and our guests cannot stop saying what an amazing wedding it was! Thank you Carly for doing everything for us!

Coraima · Married on 11/26/2016

Booking with Carlisha was one of the best decision I made. She was there every step of the way (1 year + for me ). She will definitely make your wedding a dream come true. She works with the best professional vendors, so no worries. I loved everything about my wedding. A huge thanks to her. If you need someone to trust Carlisha is the one! She has a lot of experience in the business and can make your wedding the best one yet! Book with Carlisha you won't regret it! I promise! :)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Thank you so much Coraima for your sweet words; we loved every moment of bringing your amazing wedding day vision to life at The DoubleTree SeaWorld Resort. Your vintage dream wedding was one that we will never forget and we had so much fun creating every last special detail with you. Having the chance to do complete planning with you and start at the very beginning to incorporate your vision into every aspect of the wedding, truly made for a unique and special day for Miguel and yourself. We wish you many, many years of love and happiness together!! Congratulations again!!

Monica · Married on 10/01/2016

Carly was wonderful. She exceeded my expectations, especially with her level of professionalism, wealth of knowledge, vendor contacts, and lightning fast communication. Each vendor she recommended I ended up using, due to their quality of work and value. The wedding went perfectly, the timing was on point and I did not feel stressed on my wedding day at all. I was able to enjoy and relax on this most important day! I highly recommend Carly for any bride looking for wedding planning services. She is fantastic!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words, Monica! Being a part of your Burgundy and Blush dream garden wedding at Tuscawilla Country Club was one of our favorite moments from 2016. Having the opportunity to plan with you every month through the Guided Planning Package was so exciting and I am so happy to hear that you loved every vendor from your wedding. From your gorgeous gown to the garden ceremony to the stunning reception space complete with overflowing floral and market lights, I loved every minute of your day! I wish you nothing by love and happiness and many wonderful years together! Congratulations again!
  • Rechelle

Rechelle · Married on 07/24/2016

When trying to decide on whether or not you should have a wedding planner, the answer is a resounding YES!! Carly was a Godsend and was there for us in the most crucial times that I needed her. She literally put me in my gown, which was a corset, and bustled me like a pro! She was courteous, friendly, dependable, hardworking, professional and the consummate organizer. Thanks to Carly, my dream wedding was a dream come true! Everything I asked for, she took care of, from offering rehearsal dinner ideas, all the way to our balloon release, in which I forgot to order balloons. She got on the phone on Friday at our rehearsal, made the call and the balloons were there, in our colors and ready for our Sunday brunch wedding! She even made arrangements for us to pay for them that day and took care of that as well! Without Carly, I would have been a wreck! I did not have to worry about whether the vendors were coming to setup on time or wonder if the venue was doing what I asked. She made sure they were all there, doing their part to make our big day beautiful, stress-free and our dream come true! Her style is softly demanding, which is what all brides need. She can make you feel at ease with her beautiful smile, all while keeping you on track so that things run smoothly and seamless! She is respected for her work ethic and I know I would have fallen a part without her! Thank you so much Carly, for all that you did in front and behind the scenes to make sure our wedding was all that we planned for it to be! We love you! Mr. and Mrs. Jose and Rechelle Delgado!

Kasey · Married on 07/03/2016

It was well worth the money to not have to worry about anything on your wedding day!
    They helped me with everything and took everything off my plate!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day, Kasey. You spent so much time making sure every detail was taken care of and your day truly was special and memorable. Our team was so happy to make sure everything ran smoothly at Falcon's Fire Golf Club and that every detail was taken care of for you to have a picture perfect wedding day. Congratulations and many wishes for a happily ever after!