Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Reviews

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 6
Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 7
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Pays close attention to every detail

During my first meeting with Carly, I shared with her that all of the small details were very important to me and that I wanted our wedding to be elegant and romantic. I also told her that I wanted to plan the wedding in a month before I returned to work as a teacher. She accepted the challenge and called The Alfond Inn, my dream venue, during the meeting and we toured and booked the venue that same day. During the next few weeks, we met with all of our vendors and planned our entire wedding. During the weeks leading up to our wedding, she checked in with me often to ask how I was feeling, if I had any questions about anything, if I wanted to meet with her to go over anything, etc. Our wedding was magical! The ballroom looked like a beautiful garden (with stars on the ceiling). It was STUNNING! Carly ONLY works with the best vendors. I knew that I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because we had hired Carly. She made sure that everything happened on time and she was so attentive to the wedding party and to my parents. She helped me put on my wedding dress and dry my tears after I did a first look with my Dad which was SO special. She was with me through every step of the process! Weeks after the wedding, our family and friends asked if we could have the wedding all over again. Everyone had so much fun and many people have said that our wedding is the BEST wedding that they have ever been to.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 19
  • Brianna

Bri and Matt · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolute Perfection

Carly is absolutely AMAZING! When I first met Carly I had no clue what I wanted my wedding to look like. I kept repeating words like classy and traditional but couldn’t make it past this hazy idea. Within a matter of minutes she was able to pin point the most perfect venue and started to help me build a vision. I knew from that moment I was going to love working with her. Carly was by our side through every step in the process. From finding a venue to coming with me to pick up my dress the week of the wedding. She seemed to effortlessly guide us through every decision and matched us up with vendors that complimented our personalities and style. My husband and I soon developed the saying “In Carly we Trust.” In the weeks leading up to our wedding she was constantly checking in on us to offer her help with anything we needed. She went above and beyond to make sure those last weeks were as stress free as possible and I am so grateful to her. When the day finally arrived, I knew that I didn’t have to worry about a thing because she had everything well at hand. Our wedding was more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. Carly has become so near and dear to me and I know that I will always think of her when I look back at our wedding.
    I highly recommend her to other couples looking for a planner. She is one of a kind.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

All I have dreamed of was being able to enjoy my wedding day with the man I love! I was able to do just that. I showed up to the venue and Carly had the place very well put together and looking beautiful. I was so amazed. I was able to stay calm and just marry my best friend. Carly worked her magic and I will never be able to thank her enough.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend

I truly don't believe our wedding would have turned out nearly as fantastic as it was if it weren't for Carly! Carly stepped in from the very moment we needed help and walked us through every aspect of the planning process. Her expertise in the field truly shows as she pieces together every detail. Carly was at the venue well before I arrived the day of our wedding and ensured everything ran smoothly up to the last minute of the exit. We appreciate all you did for Hugo and I! Thank you so, so much!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/15/2019

Absolute lifesaver! Exactly what we needed!

Carly was an invaluable asset to us while planning our wedding. We worked with her for almost two years to craft and perfect our day. Carly completely understood our vision and helped us create a dream day within our budget by offering amazing suggestions and introducing us to the perfect vendors. She even was the one who found me the PERFECT dress. She answered any and every question we could possibly come up with and makes the planning process easy. We felt ahead of the game at every step. Carly has become a treasured friend and is so near and dear to our hearts. She puts so much care in to her work, we always felt like a top priority to her. She is so creative, fun, professional, and flexible, I honestly could go on for days. The day of the wedding was absolute perfection thanks to Carly and Bailee! She created the most amazing design, our family and friends have been raving about our wedding for weeks! If you are looking for a planner who makes the wedding planning process a dream and not a nightmare, look no further!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Lexie and Joe,

Your storybook day was straight out of a fantasy and I am over the moon with how perfect everything was for you. You have both become incredible friends and I am so thankful to have met you both that day at the Bridal Show. The past almost 2 years were such a fun journey and I will miss all of our Disney chats. I thank you so much for your sweet words and wish you both many years of happiness!
  • O

Oluwatoyosi Olayinka · Married on 03/01/2019

Exceptional. Exceptional. Exceptional

That is the best word I can use to describe how my weddings turned out because of Carlisha. She and her assistant worked tirelessly to make my dream weddings come to life. From coming to my house for meetings, to finding the perfect vendors, to creating programs herself, Carlisha ensured that my two weddings were absolutely perfect. I have never given praise lightly and trust me, when you first get engaged you wonder what exactly a wedding planner can do for you, but you find out in the months leading up to your wedding and on the day itself that it really is what makes all the difference. My weddings were a dream and I cannot thank Carlisha enough!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 25
  • Sophie

Sophie Hatton · Married on 01/26/2019

Carly was a lifesaver!

I’m so incredibly grateful that we found Carly. She helped us stay on track from the very beginning and come the day of, she took charge so that I had absolutely nothing to worry about. She made sure my day was perfect, that everything was exactly where it needed to be, and that if there were any hiccups that I didn’t know anything about them. She even made sure I ate and had a drink in between our photos! She made our day flawless and helped bring my vision to life. I’m so thankful for her and her assistant Bailey. Our day was a success and I have no doubt that this was because of Carly. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 26
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Roman · Married on 11/17/2018

The BEST wedding planner ever!

Carly is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to weddings. I thought I wouldn't need a wedding planner but I was COMPLETELY wrong. I met with her several times before my big day, and she was always extremely nice, professional, and always able to handle any concerns or questions I had. Meeting with her took all the stress out of planning. She coordinated with all my vendors leading up the big day. She led the rehearsal and was quick and efficient at it. There were countless things that I didn't think through beforehand and didn't realize would be an issue until the day of - but she was the solution to all of those problems. One of those issues was actually my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses! The 8 of us had corset backs and I thought "oh, we will be able to figure it out on our wedding day". Carly ended up tying ALL of our dresses in the back because none of us were doing it right and we were taking way too long! She even helped with my bustle! She also set up all my favors for me, decorated my cake and cake table, decorated my sweetheart table, and countless other things. I didn't need to even take a glance at my reception area until it was time because I knew I was in fantastic hands. Carly had EVERYTHING under control and looking back at my wedding day, my day would have been disastrous without her. I really can't recommend her enough. She was the single most important vendor of my entire wedding. Carly - Thank you!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 31
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Fairy godmothers do exist

After having a bad experience with a different wedding planner that specializes in Hindu weddings in the Orlando area, I almost decided not to book a planner and plan my wedding myself. I found Carly in March of 2017 while scouring the internet and I am so glad I did. From our very first phone call and meeting, I was sold. My fiance and I hired Carly for full planning and she was a life saver. Carly was with us every step of the way from making appointments, to helping us book vendors, she even helped pick my reception gown. We had a 2 day Indian wedding, the first day was our hindu Ceremony and 2nd was our American reception. Normally brides are frantic and stressed but I was calm and free of worry because I knew Carly had everything taken care of. On the day of the ceremony my groom was set to make a grand entrance on his Lamborghini rental, the rental company never showed, Carly drove there and made sure he got exactly what he wanted and paid for. She is so dedicated and her love not only for her job but her couples as well is very evident. If you are still reading this you need to stop and just book Carly. I promise, you will not be disappointed. She was literally a fairy godmother and we gained a friend after almost 2 years of planning. Thank you Carly!

Love,
    Christina and Randy

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2018

Best wedding planner ever!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing and hardworking Carly was!
    We’ve been married for almost a year and I can still remember our first meeting, how well she handle our crazy family and how she made all my visions and dreams for our wedding exceed my expections! It would be someone’s lost if they didn’t hire her! She’s patient, devoted and she literally goes into your brain and takes all of your ideas to make it happen within your budget! Everything I asked for what’s there and it was a total dream come true! From the invites, to the set up, decor, colors and even the set up of the favors, everything was and look more than I could’ve expected! She made sure everything went accordingly and all the vendors were as perfect as she was!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 36
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 37

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Carly was just WOW. At first I thought I could handle the wedding planning process but I couldn’t even scratch the surface by myself. Carly helped me stay on track from planning a year out to the big day itself. Even my parents can’t stop raving about Carly because she executed my wedding day so effortlessly and I don’t know what I would have done without her. Carly was my go to gal and was able to turn my dream wedding vision into reality. You will not regret having her help!! You’re the best Carly and I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lily

Lily O’Halloran · Married on 10/18/2018

Love her exquisite and dazzling style..impressive talent.. aims for perfection! Enjoyed..fun prep journey with Carly!!

Carly is a well seasoned wedding planner with an impeccable talent and an exquisitely charming style which are truly impressive. She is easy-going yet hardworking, dedicated and loves what she does. She is very professional; manages time and her commitments effectively, always prompt, communicates clearly and honestly. She is very knowledgeable even to the littlest stuff and incredibly competent. She is a very good resource person who is so willing to help and be supportive to every bride. Indeed, a smart and beautiful woman with a warm personality who aims for perfection!
    Carly was my sole and real partner in the preparation of my wedding. She was a very good listener; she was also able to give options and suggestions which helped guide me in my decisions. She eased me in times when my stress level went overwhelmingly high! 🤗 She showed confidence in her timetable, I trusted her and yes, she was great at it! She was very efficient and ensured details were taken cared of from the beginning of the planning up to my wedding day. I had real fun and enjoyed the journey with Carly! She played a great part in creating our dream and vision become an amazing reality.
    Dear Carly, Bob and I are so thankful for being around to help make our wedding stunningly beautiful!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Carlisha was amazing and helped me with my destination wedding. I was very overwhelmed and she immediately took the pressure off me and my only complaint was that I should of hired her sooner.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

If you ever had any hesitation about the daunting task of planning the biggest day of your life- HIRE CARLY! We can not find the words to describe her commitment, work ethic, & passion! Carly not only planned one wedding for us, but TWO. She made our dreams come true in Alaska (yes she is willing to travel) in June 2018 & also in Winter Park in July! Carly even officiated our ceremony! She captured everything that embodies us. Do not hesitate to reach out to her- seriously!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 38
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 39
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 40

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Natasha and Ryan... we absolutely loved and adored every moment spent with you both as well as your families! Having the chance to plan wedding for you would have been plenty, but the fact that we were able to plan 2 put us over the moon! From your incredible Alaska intimate wedding to your all night celebration with friends and family back home, you were both truly a joy to work with! Thank you for all of the love and kind words. Wishing you many, many years of love and happiness!

Carla · Married on 12/09/2017

In three words: Carly is Awesome! Carly was assigned to us by our venue as our day of coordinator and they were not wrong! Since our first meeting, she makes sure to get to know us and to understand our vision. Carly paid attention to small details and went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Also, she was flexible with the dates of our meetings as I had a business trip a week before the wedding. She has excellent organization skills with the timeline she put together vendors and wedding party knew what expect and what to do.

The day of the wedding she was on point with everything going on, I didn't have to worry about anything. She surprised us with additional decorations that make the reception room look beautiful.

I would recommend Carly as your wedding planner, if she went above and beyond as our day of planner, I can't imagine if I hired her to plan the whole wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/30/2017

Carly is by far the best wedding planner ever in the Orlando Area!!!! She brought what a little girl had once imagined as a child to life!!! Ever detail was flawless !!! She’s not only professional but she truly cares about her brides!!! I always knew I was in good hands!! I honestly didn’t stress about anything one time. If I had a doubt about something, Carly already had it handled. Love me some A Rose Design !!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

We had Carly as the planner for the day of and I don’t know how I could have done it without her. Carly was a breath of fresh air for our wedding planning and our wedding day. She is very experienced and was able to offer tips on what would work well or not well with what our plans were and what extra things to think about that were not even on our radar. As our big day was approaching she helped us close some last minute loose ends like transportation finalized a lot easier than we were able to since she has so many contacts in the business. The day of the rehearsal and wedding she was able to corral our huge bridal party of 24 people and keep them in line for the needed events. Upon entering our reception room for the first time to for the “room reveal” it was absolutely breath taking and beyond what I had pictured. Everything was perfect and there is no doubt that was a big part of Carly’s attention to detail and assertiveness. It was definitely with every penny and more to have an expert by your side to worry about the details on your big day so you can enjoy it all with your new spouse.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 41
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 42
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 43
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose 44

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

Carly is amazing, she is dedicated and is the queen of little details. She has experience with working with many vendors in the industry but most importantly she is organized and plans for everything! She was incredibly accommodating since we lived in Miami and our wedding was taking place in Orlando (Casa Feliz), we had many Skype calls with her and every meeting she was always prepared and guided us through every step. She recommended our florist, cake vendor and even helped us pick our linens and plates! She is a visionary who loves what she does and has a gift for making everything perfectly beautiful. Our September 30, 2017 wedding came with few surprises early in the month. Florida had a very active hurricane season, and was impacted by Hurricane Irma a few weeks before the wedding. This created a lot stress but Carly kept the communication lines open and was with us every step of the way. On the day of our rehearsal, an hour before we were supposed to meet everyone at Casa Feliz rain came pouring down and we didn’t know if we were going to make it. Carly quickly came to rescue and made the call to move our rehearsal to the resort where we were staying. She coordinated with our officiant right away and we were able to have a rehearsal after all! She even called our rehearsal dinner location to let them know that we would arrive a little late due to the last minute change in plans.On our wedding day, Carly was the glue that held everything together. She helped me with my wedding dress and even came to the rescue when my veil was accidentally forgotten at the resort! She worked with my bridesmaids and our hotel to get the veil just in time before the ceremony, she is a lifesaver! Carly made sure our wedding day was perfect and for that, we are eternally grateful. She stayed until the very end gathering all of our belongings and put them in a box ready to go. Carly is an asset to any team and any bride would be honored to have her as her wedding planner.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Elaine · Married on 06/25/2017

I don’t know what I could’ve done without Carly. She was referred to me by a coworker & hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding. Carly is excellent at her job & it is very evident that she enjoys it. She is super organized & detail-oriented, so my OCD needs were met. She is very creative & it helped that we both like the same things (polka dots, pink, Kate Spade). She had this incredible ability to calm me down when I was freaking out. She took care of all the vendors and whatever issues came up, she took care of them before we even knew about it. She is very knowledgeable & knows all the right people in her industry. Everyone she referred to us was equally as amazing as her. Whenever we needed her, she was just a phone call or email away. She did everything from the biggest tasks (orchestrating the big day) to the smallest (helping me buckle my shoes). She even had this timeline for the wedding that was by the minute! I don’t know how brides can do this by themselves. She was very patient with us throughout this whole process & she guided us every step of the way. With the help of our awesome vendor team, she made our wedding dreams come to life...it looked exactly like my Pinterest board!!! Our wedding was more that we could have ever imagined & we will be eternally grateful to Carly for that. Not only was she an amazing wedding planner, but we gained a friend for life. We will continue to tell everyone how amazing she is & hopefully she will get a lot of clients from us.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Carli did an amazing job. My husband and I are thankful for having her by our side throughout our wedding experience!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

It truly was an honor to work with Marco and yourself to create your dream day at Eagle Creek Golf Club! I had such a wonderful time getting to know both of you over the year that we worked together and I had so much fun planning all of the details of your day. Danielle, you truly looked a like princess who floated down the aisle in your Vera Wang gown and Rudy + Marta Photography captured every special moment shared between Marco and yourself. Your secret garden truly came to life that day and I am so honored to have had a hand in making the day picture perfect for you both! Many wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Carly was wonderful throughout the entire wedding planning process! She is very knowledgeable and can give insights into things you may not even have thought of! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and made the day of our wedding completely stress-free!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Christopher · Married on 04/01/2017

Carly is absolutely amazing. From her charm, organization and her go-getter attitude, Carly went above and beyond for us throughout our entire wedding process. We found Carly and A Rose Designs Events walking through one of the many wedding shows in Orlando. We were very early on in our planning process and had no clue where to even begin. We had already talked to several planners, and though my future husband made me promise to get a planner for at least day-of… I wasn’t buying it. I felt that I could handle it on my own, but he begrudgingly brought me by Carly’s booth. I am so happy that he forced the issue. We instantly fell in love with Carly and we knew that she would rock being our day-of coordinator, so we booked her right then and there.

Several weeks later after exchanging emails and having an initial meeting we upgraded our package so Carly would be more involved in helping us. She made us realize that our dream wedding could be a reality. Designing everything with her was so much fun! Carly was exactly what we needed to be able to plan our big day. She kept us on track with meeting vendors, she came with my mother and I to find my dress, she handled the day-of like a pro and she did everything single thing with a smile on her face.

Having Carly by our side was absolutely priceless. Her knowledge alone of the wedding industry in Orlando is amazing. Carly’s enthusiasm for what she does is so clear. She is extremely reliable and goes the extra mile for everyone in her life, especially her clients!

Looking Back now, I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her there. Carly was the absolute best thing we could have asked for, and I am so grateful to now have her as a wonderful friend.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Renita · Married on 03/24/2017

Best Wedding Planner in the BUSINESS ! i went with the a day-of coordinator & it came with Great Rates & the BEST services. She went above and beyond. Believe me i wasn't an easy bride, & with my 3 days wedding events, she made sure everyone & everything went perfect. She was able to accommodate everything i asked for. She was always Prepared & Organized, I didn't have to call her for anything! She was even there for some damage control & i didnt even have a chance to freak out!! Honestly Carly was one of my favorite vendors, & I will continue to recommend her ! FYI Shes AMAZING with Indian weddings!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

Renita and Vishal, your Hindu/American wedding was absolutely incredible from start to finish and I am so glad that I was able to share in every moment! From witnessing your prayer ceremony at the Mehndi Party to watching Vishal enter on horseback after the Barrat, to finally you being carried down the aisle in your golden dohli, everything was simply amazing! I had a wonderful time working with you both, as well as your families, to bring all of your details together for wedding day. From start to finish, it was an amazing 3 day celebration at Heaven Event Center that I am sure neither of you will ever forget! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together! Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future!

Erica · Married on 03/19/2017

I came across Carly at a wedding show. I was getting married in a month and I was in freak out mode due to all the stress of planning this all by myself. My main concern? How will I orchestrate this entire thing?! Then I met Carly. I asked her if she did day of planning, since that's really what I needed, to which the answer was yes, and, it turned out she was available on that day! It was like God had purposely placed me on that path that day.

Carly did a fantastic job. She was there to help ease my mind. She helped me organize myself and on the day of, she had all of her ducks in a row where if anything went wrong, I had no idea (and still don't!). She is very kind and budget friendly. I strongly recommend her services if you're looking for a planner. Best choice I've ever made!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Designer Weddings by Carly Rose's reply:

I am so glad that you stopped by my table that day at the Bridal Show, Erica! Having the opportunity to make your wedding day pure perfection was a true joy and I am so glad I was able to make the day everything you dreamed of and more. Your ceremony at Leu Gardens was so beautiful and heartfelt and your all night party at 310 Lakeside was definitely one I will remember for years to come. Your entire family is so loving and I wish yourself, Paul and your adorable little one Emma many years of love and happiness together. Congratulations again!!