Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music

Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music

About Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music

Orlando harp player for your wedding ceremony or reception

Christine performs all styles of music:
Current Hits: Thinking Out Loud - All Of Me - Best Day Of My Life - Stay With Me - Perfect - I Won't Give Up

Classical:   Canon in D - Modern Bridal Chorus - Wedding March - Butterfly Waltz - Ave Maria

Love Songs:   Marry You - Perfect - I'm Yours - A Thousand Years - She Will Be Loved - Marry Me

Country Music:   Bless the Broken Road - Amazed - From This Moment - Need You Now - Then - God Gave Me You

Disney Songs:   A Whole New World - Let It Go - Can You Feel - I See the Light - Beauty & the Beast - How Far I'll Go

Hear song clips at www.orlandoharpist.com/weddingharpmusic.htm

Christine is a preferred vendor at most Central Florida locations.

See photos and videos of her performances at www.facebook.com/orlandoharpist

Contact Christine for more information and a price quote for your ceremony music. Thanks for your interest!

Web: www.OrlandoHarpist.com

Learn New Songs (6)
Liability Insurance (5)
Sample Music (3)
Reception (1)

I am so glad we found Christine to play during our wedding ceremony. I also wanted music that reflected our personality. Christine's music fit that perfectly. We had her accompany our ceremony with movie themes including Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Star Wars. Our wedding party walked down to the Jurassic Park theme song and I walked down to All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera. It was perfect. I think our guests were more excited about the harp music than anything else. I got so many snapchats of her playing! Christine is also incredibly kind and responsive. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Fabulous! Look no further, Christine is great! Planning a destination wedding is not easy, but Christine helped us to do so with ease. Our guests loved her and so did we! I only wished that we could have listened longer, but the show must go on! We had a few special requests and were accommodated without hesitation.

Photo of Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music in Orlando, FL

5 VIDEOS

Orlando Wedding Harpist
1:14 minutes

127 ENDORSEMENTS
Have enjoyed working with Christine. She is a pleasant person and an excellent harpist. I hope to partner with her in the future.

If you want beautiful harp music for your wedding, I highly recommend Christine!

Harpist Christine is not only a wonderful vendor to work with but is a beautiful person. She is one of the kindest and most talented we know. You will not regret her for any ceremony.

The understated elegance and grace of Christine's music is sure to add that special touch to your big day! Christine is genuine, caring, professional, dependable, and incredibly talented! Playing a variety of genres, she is certain to please your musical palette!

577 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

5403 Silent Brook Drive, Orlando, FL 32821   See On Map
407-239-1330 (phone)
Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music is a wedding musician from Orlando, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Lakeland, and all of Central Florida. Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music is a professional wedding harp player that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony music.