The Adams Estate

2222 Lake Alfred Road, Lake Alfred FL 33850, Lake Alfred, FL 33850 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About The Adams Estate

The Adams Estate is a special place. It's a place of private, understated elegance and beauty and is the perfect canvas for creating your special day. Whether you draw inspiration from the moss draped magnolias and oaks, the lakefront terrace or the stately columns of the main house, you and your guests will be part of a long tradition of hospitality and warmth. We invite you to make this special place your own.

Follow The Adams Estate on

The Adams Estate 5
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/23/2020

An Overlooked Venue

What can I say, The Adams Estate really WOW'ed me! After going through such a hectic battle with my past venue it was so nice to be welcomed into the family of The Adam's Estate. Debbie, it more then helpful when it come to everything! The orange grove truly makes it a Florida standard! Its so naturally beautiful no décor is needed! I cannot wait to host my wedding here!

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Adams Estate's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Natasha!
    I am so excited that your special day will be with us at the Estate! It truly is a very special place.
    Debbie

Jessica moran · Married on 12/18/2019

Breathtaking views and endless memories

My review is a bit late but my wife and I got married at the Adam's Estate on 12-18-19. We heard about Adam's Estate from a friend and after taking a tour we fell in love with the estate. The house has alot of it's original beauty and with it being lakefront it makes the location breathtaking. We where on a budget and had only 6 months to plan our dream wedding. Debbie Tennick worked with us and made it happen and helped with all the details! The day before our wedding a cold front came in and we had to move our reception from outside on the terrace to inside the house and this all happened less than 8 hours before our wedding and Debbie helped reasure us it would all get done. She went above and beyond for us (I didnt hire a wedding planner) and even helped set up my center pieces and assisted with some extra linens. There where some small miscommunications that did happen (as to be expected) but it all was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. We did a buffet style at our reception and the cattering company that works with the Adam's estate was more than amazing and delicious. They had a meal placed out for my wife and I to eat after our "couples dance" and even brought out plates for my guests that had small kids. My guests had an amazing evening and are still talking about it to this day. After our wedding we stayed on-site at one of the cottages which are pretty much an entire house. These cottages are spacious and everything youd want for a relaxing retreat. Debbie even upgraded us to the lakefront cottage with a giant soaking tub at no extra charge. The ONLY thing I had an issue with was that 2 hours before the start of my ceremony when I needed to get dressed with my bridal party they where giving a tour of the estate to two people. I was even asked to wait while they finished the tour. I only waited for no more than 10 minutes (and I understand business is business) but I didn't think it was an appropriate time for a tour when a wedding was being set up and they had customers/guests and events taking place. In all the Adam's Estate and Debbie gave us a day to remember! We will be back for sure even if it is just to stay at one of the many cottages on property or to use there boat house for future events. We are so thankful for Debbie and Adam's Estate!

The Adams Estate 6
    The Adams Estate 7
    The Adams Estate 8
    The Adams Estate 9
    The Adams Estate 10
    Sent on 01/09/2020

The Adams Estate's reply:

Jessica,
    Thanks so much for you review. Your wedding was beautiful! We don't usually schedule anything on the day of weddings however, the package you choose did not include the 15 hour rental of the Estate or the bridal suites for use to get ready prior to the ceremony so that is where the miscommunication came in and I apologize for that!
    I am so happy you chose the Adams Estate for your special day and I wish you all the best!
    Warmly,
    Debbie

The Adams Estate Pricing

The Adams Estate Price Rates

The Adams Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Glassware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Mansion
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    July