The Adams Estate Reviews

2 Reviews for The Adams Estate

• Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/23/2020

An Overlooked Venue

What can I say, The Adams Estate really WOW'ed me! After going through such a hectic battle with my past venue it was so nice to be welcomed into the family of The Adam's Estate. Debbie, it more then helpful when it come to everything! The orange grove truly makes it a Florida standard! Its so naturally beautiful no décor is needed! I cannot wait to host my wedding here!

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Adams Estate's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Natasha!
    I am so excited that your special day will be with us at the Estate! It truly is a very special place.
    Debbie

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

The Adams Estate is a dream wedding venue. Upon arriving and driving down the long driveway that leads you from the main road to the grand Estate off in the distance, you see orange groves to your left and a lake on your right. The home is classic, elegant, and every room has a stunning view of the lake. The home is well-suited for an event of any size. The upstairs bridal suite is spacious and comfortable for the wedding party, and the expansive property grounds provide several options for on-site ceremony locations and tent set-ups. The backyard lawn was perfect for my dinner tent and the brick terrace was set-up for my live band and dance floor. The venue manager was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process from start to finish. I couldn't recommend Adams Estate more!

Sent on 02/23/2018