The Adams Estate Reviews

6 Reviews for The Adams Estate

• Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/15/2021

An Overlooked Venue

What can I say, The Adams Estate really WOW'ed me! After going through such a hectic battle with my past venue it was so nice to be welcomed into the family of The Adam's Estate. Debbie, it more then helpful when it come to everything! The orange grove truly makes it a Florida standard! Its so naturally beautiful no décor is needed! I cannot wait to host my wedding here!

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Adams Estate's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Natasha!
    I am so excited that your special day will be with us at the Estate! It truly is a very special place.
    Debbie
  • Susan

Susan Warner · Married on 01/09/2021

Very thorough and professional while also letting us look independently

Loved our tour of Adams Estate

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Hailey

Hailey Lillard · Married on 10/17/2020

The Perfect Venue!!

From the moment we stepped onto the property at Adams Estate, my husband and I knew that this was the place that we were meant to get married. We fell in love with every bit of this venue between the history, the immaculate Estate House, the newly renovated Boathouse, and the charming cottages. We hit the lottery with the fact that booking here meant we got to work with the incredible Debbie Tennick as well. Debbie is an absolute rockstar, she went above and beyond to make our day perfect and was such a joy to work with every step of the way. The attention to detail that this venue puts into everything they do is unmatched to anything I have ever experienced in the event industry. I would highly recommend Adams Estate to any bride in search of a venue that is going to make their wedding weekend magical, it is truly a hidden gem. We will most certainly be back to stay at the cottages or host events in the Boathouse in the future!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Jessica moran · Married on 12/18/2019

Breathtaking views and endless memories

My review is a bit late but my wife and I got married at the Adam's Estate on 12-18-19. We heard about Adam's Estate from a friend and after taking a tour we fell in love with the estate. The house has alot of it's original beauty and with it being lakefront it makes the location breathtaking. We where on a budget and had only 6 months to plan our dream wedding. Debbie Tennick worked with us and made it happen and helped with all the details! The day before our wedding a cold front came in and we had to move our reception from outside on the terrace to inside the house and this all happened less than 8 hours before our wedding and Debbie helped reasure us it would all get done. She went above and beyond for us (I didnt hire a wedding planner) and even helped set up my center pieces and assisted with some extra linens. There where some small miscommunications that did happen (as to be expected) but it all was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. We did a buffet style at our reception and the cattering company that works with the Adam's estate was more than amazing and delicious. They had a meal placed out for my wife and I to eat after our "couples dance" and even brought out plates for my guests that had small kids. My guests had an amazing evening and are still talking about it to this day. After our wedding we stayed on-site at one of the cottages which are pretty much an entire house. These cottages are spacious and everything youd want for a relaxing retreat. Debbie even upgraded us to the lakefront cottage with a giant soaking tub at no extra charge. The ONLY thing I had an issue with was that 2 hours before the start of my ceremony when I needed to get dressed with my bridal party they where giving a tour of the estate to two people. I was even asked to wait while they finished the tour. I only waited for no more than 10 minutes (and I understand business is business) but I didn't think it was an appropriate time for a tour when a wedding was being set up and they had customers/guests and events taking place. In all the Adam's Estate and Debbie gave us a day to remember! We will be back for sure even if it is just to stay at one of the many cottages on property or to use there boat house for future events. We are so thankful for Debbie and Adam's Estate!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Jessica,
    Thanks so much for you review. Your wedding was beautiful! We don't usually schedule anything on the day of weddings however, the package you choose did not include the 15 hour rental of the Estate or the bridal suites for use to get ready prior to the ceremony so that is where the miscommunication came in and I apologize for that!
    I am so happy you chose the Adams Estate for your special day and I wish you all the best!
    Warmly,
    Debbie

Lori Ross · Married on 11/23/2019

Magical Wedding

The Adams Estate was amazing! Our daughters wedding was magical! From the convenience of staying on property at the cottages to the magnificent bridal suite every detail is covered. Debbie and her staff are very attentive and our entire wedding weekend could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 11/27/2019

The Adams Estate's reply:

Thank you Lori for your kind comments and for letting us be part of your extraordinary day. Congratulations to you and your Husband.
    Sincerely,
    Barbara Gomez

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

The Adams Estate is a dream wedding venue. Upon arriving and driving down the long driveway that leads you from the main road to the grand Estate off in the distance, you see orange groves to your left and a lake on your right. The home is classic, elegant, and every room has a stunning view of the lake. The home is well-suited for an event of any size. The upstairs bridal suite is spacious and comfortable for the wedding party, and the expansive property grounds provide several options for on-site ceremony locations and tent set-ups. The backyard lawn was perfect for my dinner tent and the brick terrace was set-up for my live band and dance floor. The venue manager was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process from start to finish. I couldn't recommend Adams Estate more!

Sent on 02/23/2018