Straz Center for the Performing Arts

Tampa, FL View map

Imagine exchanging your vows and hosting your cocktail hour in one of our beautiful outdoor areas featuring cascading fountains and a spectacular view along Tampa’s Riverwalk and then moving to one of our beautiful banquet locations. We offer two indoor and one outdoor banquet locations: Maestros Restaurant with seating for up to 200 guests and room for a dance floor and a band or DJ; the Ruth Silbiger Lobby of Carol Morsani Hall with seating for up to 500 guests; or the outdoor Tent Pavilion with seating for up to 200 guests with plenty of space for dancing the night away. Each space is available for a four-hour event. If you hold the ceremony on site, a rehearsal and dressing rooms are included. Our Tampa wedding venue will also include an Events Coordinator to oversee the entire event.

All events at the Straz Center are fully planned and managed by the Catering team. We provide a team of experienced event experts to all of our brides consisting of Banquet and Bar Managers and our Catering Sales Managers. Catering Sales Manager Lainey Dunn offers brides extensive planning and coordination support as well as a preferred vendor list. Let Maestro's Catering Event Team help you set up your event at the Straz Center.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$36.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

Jessie Married on 03/02/2018
    As it has now been a little over a week since my wedding at the Straz Center, I still can't seem stop thinking about how incredible of an experience it was and how my envision of every minute of my wedding came to life. The ceremony was held under the tent, overlooking the Riverwalk, cocktail hour by the fountains during sunset on the Riverwalk and the reception was held at Maestro's upstairs. Everything about the venue is gorgeous for an early evening wedding, including all of the places perfect for photo ops. The food was also amazing - especially the chicken florentine! Now regarding the staff - they were awesome every step of the way! Christine was the absolute best, so accommodating, direct, always available, very flexible, and professional. Her team was also by my side every step of the way on the day of. They did everything they could, never telling me it wasn't possible. One of them even sewed a garter on my leg when I realized I had forgotten mine! If any fires occurred, which a few did, they were quick to handle, before I could even worry. My wedding was all it was, simply because of the place I chose to get married. The Straz and it's staff exceeded all of my expectations.
  • User2494824 2+ years ago
    If your looking for something different the the average traditional wedding then this is the perfect venue for you. i am a vendor in the industry and have seen over a million different venues in my time and i fell in love with the straz they have the most amazing tent on the water its honestly breath taking. all my guest are still talking about how beautiful are wedding was. also Christine Webb is a pleasure to work with . and is very helpful i enjoyed working with her so much I'm sad i don't get to see her all the time anymore. any concerns i had she took care of and had me feeling not stressed anymore. also they let are puppy come and take pictures with us which was so much fun to have her there. there food is delicious i still have guest talking about the lamb chops we had at our cocktail hour. and the open bar was good also. i even let the chick fil A cows crashing our wedding which our guest went crazy over in laughter. i must say the straz made our wedding the best day of Our lives and I'm so grateful i had there Team make are Day so Special. Thank you straz again ! you guys rock!!
    Amanda Married on 10/24/2015
    They are wonderful to work with! We are very excited to get married there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Straz Center for the Performing Arts Price Rates

QuickCare Event Planners QuickCare Event Planners Wedding Planners

We love designing weddings at The Straz Center. Nikki Jordan is one of the most organized representatives I have had the pleasure of working with. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the banquet staff and Chef are impeccable. Guests love the gorgeous setting and riverwalk view. Photos are always memorable!

1010 North W.C. Maclnnes Place Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Straz Center for the Performing Arts)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues