M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Maitland, FL View map Visit website

M3 Beauty is a professional hair and makeup company that offers exceptional on-location services throughout Florida. We're very proud to have been in the wedding industry for 10+ years! The company is comprised of a diverse team of seasoned and licensed beauty professionals. We ensure that all artists and stylists have extensive training, experience, and the talent to provide the desired look each bride is wanting to achieve. We'd love to connect! Be sure to follow us on instagram @m3makeup to get to know us better.

What sets us apart is our experience we have on set for Film, Print, and Corporate Events in addition to Bridal. This has allowed us to become specialists in both HD makeup and airbrush. We've had the opportunity of working with Celebrities such as; Tina Fey, Paula Abdul, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Martha Stewart, and Condoleezza Rice just to name a few. A bride can feel secure in the knowledge that she is in very capable hands.

We strive to provide a STRESS-FREE beauty experience from the first communication to the final touches on the wedding day. We love working with our Bride's and making their day as special as possible. Choose us for your beauty team and you will not be disappointed!

Experience
Michele Hundley is a professional makeup artist and the founder of the business. She graduated from Joe Blasco Makeup Center East in Orlando with a specialization in high-definition beauty and airbrush artistry. She began her career as a makeup artist in Bare Escentuals and later became the company’s training director. She has worked with large corporations, TV studios, production companies, professional athletes, celebrities and provided beauty makeup training for several college institutions and workshops.

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services offers high-end, full-service, on-location makeup and hair services for weddings and high-fashion events. The team can accommodate a maximum group size of 35, and offers group discounts. They do consultations and hair and makeup trials for their clients, ensuring the best look for the big day. Along with men's grooming, M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Geena F. Married on 03/26/2022

You won't regret it!

M3 came highly recommended to me and I know why, they are AMAZING at what they do! I had the pleasure of working with Evelyn and Natasha. They both LISTENED to my feedback from my trial and let me tell you- they DELIVERED on my wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful, It was like I walked out of a magazine, but I still looked like me-which is what I asked for. Michele was also a pleasure to work with! She was always quick to respond and so organized! I will be recommending M3 to everyone.

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

You were absolutely STUNNING and you definitely looked like you walked right out of a magazine! We loved working with you throughout the process. You were a dream bride and for that, I thank you. We can not wait to see more photos and wish you all the very best!
  • Gale
    Gale B. Married on 03/21/2022

Haley made me beautiful

Haley from M3 Beauty did a great job on hair and makeup for my daughter and me. She is very talented and friendly. My hair is very thin and fine but she put it into a lovely chignon that lasted all evening. She styled my daughter’s hair with a braid crown and long ringlet curls. Our makeup was the glamour we asked for. Wow! Haley, thanks so much!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

I'm thrilled you were both so happy with your hair and makeup! You can't even tell your hair is fine in the chignon and Kellyn was glowing. We're honored you chose us for your daughter's big day and wish you all the very best!
  • Mykeetah
    Mykeetah M. Married on 03/13/2022

Wonderful Staff

Well, from the beginning Michelle was absolutely amazing, friendly, responsive, fun!! I enjoyed speaking with her and her helping me with my vision on what I wanted. Her staff is absolutely amazing. I personally had Evelyn as my makeup artist and all I can say is FIRE 🔥!!! We had both hair and makeup done. I would definitely recommend using this vendor!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Mykeetah, you were a joy to work with throughout! I loved laughing with you and I'm fairly certain you and Evelyn have become best friends. Your makeup was stunning and yes...FIRE!! We wish you nothing but the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

58 photos · 11/03/2018
  • Matt & Nicki
    21 photos · 04/05/2015

Erika Grace Photography Erika Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is professional, sweet and organized! Love working with her!

Dazzling Deco Dazzling Deco Wedding Florists

M3 Wedding Beauty does a phenomenal job with hair and make up! Their team is professional yet fun, and very experienced. I would recommend their services to anyone! We have worked together on a project, and they are nothing short of amazing.

Town Manor on the Lake B&B Town Manor on the Lake B&B Mansion Weddings

Lovely each and every time. Our Town Manor brides love the personal service that they receive! Thanks for taking such great care of our guests!

915 S Orlando Ave Maitland, FL, 32751

By appointment only
Location of (M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding