M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Maitland, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

M3 Beauty is a professional hair and makeup company based in Maitland that offers exceptional on-location services throughout Florida. We're very proud to have been in the wedding industry for over 10 years! The company is comprised of a diverse team of seasoned and licensed beauty professionals. We ensure that all artists and stylists have extensive training, experience, and the talent to provide the desired look each client desires. What sets us apart is our experience on set for film, print, and corporate events in addition to wedding events. This has allowed us to become specialists in both HD makeup and airbrush application.

Experience
Michele Hundley is a professional makeup artist and the founder of this business. I graduated from Joe Blasco Makeup Center East in Orlando, having specialized in high-definition beauty and airbrush artistry. I began my career as a makeup artist in Bare Essentials and later became the company鈥檚 training director. I've worked with large corporations, television studios, production companies, professional athletes, celebrities and provided beauty makeup training for several college institutions and workshops. My expert team has had the opportunity of working with celebrities such as Tina Fey, Paula Abdul, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Martha Stewart, and Condoleezza Rice just to name a few. You and your wedding party will feel secure in the knowledge that you are in very capable hands!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services offers high-end, full-service, on-location makeup and hair services for weddings and high-fashion events. We can accommodate a maximum group size of 35, with group discounts available. We strive to provide a stress-free beauty experience from the first communication to the final touches on the wedding day. We love working with our prospective newlywed clients and making their day as special as possible. Choose us for your beauty team and you will not be disappointed! M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services offers the following beauty services:

• Consultations
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$140

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$105

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Emma
    Emma B. Married on 12/18/2022

Hair and Make-up were perfect

I've never felt more beautiful in my life. My artists really took the time to fine tune my bridal look and I loved that me and my bridesmaids didn't have to worry about getting ourselves ready

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Emma! You looked beautiful and I'm very glad to hear how amazing you felt. The team loved working with you. We wish you the absolute best of luck with your marriage and future.
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 12/09/2022

Such an amazing team!

Michele and her amazing team did such a great job on my wedding day. They were super flexible getting me scheduled for my trial run and remained in contact with me throughout the whole time from day one. On the day of, they showed up on time, did a phenomenal job and got us done in what felt like record time. I've never felt more beautiful and my girls have never looked better. My pictures turned out amazing because of their dedication and skill. So thankful we spent the extra instead of doing this ourselves.

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review. "I've never felt more beautiful"...I love it! We feel grateful to have worked with you and also glad you didn't do your hair & makeup yourselves. That's always so much more stressful on the big day. Great photos is always one of the best testaments to great hair & makeup. You were a joy to work with and we wish you nothing but the best.
    Emily W. Married on 10/08/2022

The best glam squad!

Michelle and her team have been nothing short of amazing. I鈥檓 so thankful for the great communication and wonderful artistry work. When I met Evelyn and Brittany during my first trial I immediately knew I was in good hands and trusted them with my wedding look and with my girls! The M3 team has a way of welcoming you and making you feel at ease while making you look amazing. Thank you for providing such an important service to me and my girls and giving us all a confidence boost! Huge shout out to Brittany and Evelyn for nailing my look with every preview and the day of, you are both so sweet and talented and I wish I could have my hair and makeup done by you ladies everyday!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

You are most welcome! I'm thrilled everyone loved their looks and felt amazing. You were STUNNING! We feel extremely lucky to have worked with you. From start to finish, you've been a sweetheart and it has been such a pleasure. Brittany & Evelyn were the perfect fit and I'm glad I put them with you. They're both talented and yes, so very sweet.Thank you for choosing us and we're here if you're ever in need of hair and makeup again!
  • illustration stars

58 photos 路 11/03/2018
Matt & Nicki
21 photos 路 04/05/2015

Erika Grace Photography Erika Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is professional, sweet and organized! Love working with her!

Dazzling Deco Dazzling Deco Wedding Florists

M3 Wedding Beauty does a phenomenal job with hair and make up! Their team is professional yet fun, and very experienced. I would recommend their services to anyone! We have worked together on a project, and they are nothing short of amazing.

Town Manor on the Lake B&B Town Manor on the Lake B&B Mansion Weddings

Lovely each and every time. Our Town Manor brides love the personal service that they receive! Thanks for taking such great care of our guests!

915 S Orlando Ave Maitland, FL, 32751

By appointment only
Location of (M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding