M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

351 | Maitland, FL

351 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

• Marissa

Marissa Canavan · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing!! M3 did a fantastic job!

I had my bridal trial with Michele and Savanah and they both came plus Marissa and Shanna for my wedding day makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and mothers! This team is so professional and friendly, they are always so prepared and have the best advice to give too!! Would definitely recommend them to any friend :) Thank you M3, and a big thank you to Michele!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Thacker · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Wonderful!

The team at M3 were absolutely wonderful from the moment I contacted them to the day of the wedding. The one thing that meant the world to me was that there was no judgement. I was very apprehensive as I have a lot of scarring on my face from SLE lupus - I was really worried about how a MUA would be, how they would react and how they would make the makeup work for my skin. They did not disappoint! Even with thinning hair from awful treatments and from heavy scaring, M3 made me feel beautiful. I am so grateful for Michelle and her team of wonderful artists and the impeccable services they provide!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Elaine

Elaine Mahnke · Getting married on 03/04/2021

M3 is top notch. Definitely recommend.

I would highly recommend M3 Beauty for hair and makeup. Michele Hundley and all her team did a beautiful job on everyone's hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding in April. We had a total of 13 ladies plus two flower girls. They were so patient, kind and professional. My daughter and I had a trial run prior to the wedding. So I knew long before the wedding day that everyone was going to look beautiful. They deserve 10 stars! Our photos aren't available yet or I would post one with this review.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lorello · Getting married on 02/10/2021

M3 is an A+

M3 was amazing from start to finish. Michele (makeup/owner) and Alyssa (hair stylist) were professional, but also very fun to be around. They had me laughing and enjoying conversation at both my trial and the day of the wedding. I felt relaxed, confident and BEAUTIFUL (something I would pretty much never say about myself). I wanted a very classical look and these ladies made it happen. Alyssa suggested that I use hair extensions and dye my hair a little darker to match the extensions and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I'm not typically the bold type, so for me to agree to dye my hair and wear extensions just goes to show how much I loved (and trusted) these ladies. I wish I had another reason to get my hair and makeup done again just so I could go through the process all over again. My mother also got her hair and makeup done. Neither one of us really get "done up" on our own very much and the girls explained everything that they were doing. Do yourself a favor and meet the M3 team. Tell them that Ashley says hello! (Can you tell? I adore them.)

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan Robson · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Nothing but compliments to give about M3 Wedding Beauty!

I could not be more happy with my decision to choose M3 Beauty for my wedding! Michele was very easy to communicate with and work with. She always responded to my emails quickly and was flexible when I had people to add or changes to make to services. When I went for my trial she was so welcoming and made me super comfortable. Evelyn and Savannah were my leads for makeup and hair and I absolutely loved hanging out them! They were super fun and lively and their work was incredible! They nailed the look I wanted on the first try. On my wedding day they arrived on time and made all my ladies look amazing! Anne-Marie also helped with hair on our wedding day because I had so many people and she also made everyones hair beautiful!
    Thank you M3 Beauty for make everyone beautiful and confident on my wedding day

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney George · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Cinderella Wedding

Alyssa and Rali were an incredible team. I felt so at ease the entire afternoon while they transformed me into looking like my best self! I felt like a superstar! I recommend the M3 Beauty Team to everyone!! Thank you being an integral part of my BIG day :)

Sent on 11/29/2019

Rita Keyser · Married on 03/07/2020

Look No Further

M3 was fantastic! All of my girls looked so beautiful! On top of making you look absolutely beautiful, they’re super fun and funny and we had SUCH a good time on my wedding day!!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Erin Schwing · Married on 02/29/2020

Great Experience

Michele and her team were great to work with and they made the entire process so easy! Denise and Ann Marie came to my house the day of the wedding to help my girls and I get ready. They were simply amazing and we absolutely had a blast hanging out with them while they made us beautiful. Thank you for making us all feel so special.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Diana

Diana Dinova · Married on 02/23/2020

The BEST Makeup experience

Michele Hundley is extremely talented! She was spot on with my daughter and I on my wedding day-our makeup was absolutely beautiful! It was flawless and she listened to exactly what we wanted! We both love makeup and don’t trust just anyone! I highly recommend Michele and will definitely use her again!!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Chloë · Married on 02/15/2020

Flexible, Professional, On-Site Service

M3 was great to work with. I got married at home and the team came and helped me get ready in my own bedroom! The on site team was so positive and happy, it really set the mood for the day. The owner Michele was very responsive and timely. Savanah, my hair stylist, was able to pull off a variety of looks for me, my mom, and my two best friends. Denise is extremely skilled with both lashes and makeup, and she also gave great skin care tips. Both artists were fun to be around!! Overall, the experience was positive and seamless. It really helps that M3’s prices are super fair, and their quality of service is worth every penny (which is truly refreshing in an industry that often takes advantage of the opportunity to overcharge)

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Danella · Married on 02/12/2020

Brides - don't hesitate. Book them!

Being an older bride, I was a bit hesitant to contact Michele and use M3 Wedding Beauty thinking it would be safer to do myself. However, she came so highly recommended that I did. It made for a very relaxing morning with Michele and crew doing our hair and make-up while we sipped champagne and visited with girlfriends. Don't hesitate, book them.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Shelby L · Married on 02/05/2020

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup that lasted all day.

Thank you, Michele, for being so kind and patient with all of my questions—I had never worn false lashes or airbrush makeup before my wedding day so there were many. Thank you, Denise, for sharing your talent with me and making me look like a bride. I could not have asked for a better professional to spend my wedding morning with. Thank you so much! p.s. I never needed to reapply any lip color and my lashes stayed on all day. :)

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Suarez · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent Service

M3 did an AMAZING job! They were recommended to me by my sister who used them for her wedding 7 years ago. They we on time, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic experience

Michele, Rail & Amanda did such an amazing job. They were so patient with me and my wedding party. I changed my look on my wedding day and Rail handled it with no problem. I bought extensions last min and Amanda has no problem putting them in for me. No one could tell I had extensions in, she placed them perfectly I didn’t even feel them. They did such a perfect job and I’m truly thankful I had them all there in my big day!! Wish I could post pics You ladies are the best :) Lots of love

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Janelle

Janelle Morgan · Married on 11/07/2019

The best!!!

Shanna and Alyssa did an amazing job!! They made me look gorgeous for my big day along with my bridesmaids and mom too! They even came to my house taking a little bit of stress out of the day. Highly recommend M3.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Monique

Monique Underberger · Married on 11/04/2019

Beautiful Bridal Hair and Makeup

I'm so happy I found M3. They were so understanding and flexible and communicative. Denise did my hair and makeup and she was wonderful at putting words to what I imagined and then bringing it to life. I really felt like my happiness was her number one priority, and isn't that what every bride wants?

Sent on 12/03/2019

Lauren L · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Experience!

Michele and her staff are excellent! Very professional, timely, and easy to contact with questions. My makeup was amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Morgan M · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceeded my expectations

The M3 team definitely exceeded my expectations for my wedding day! I was initially nervous about finding the right hair and makeup team, but as soon as I did my trial, I knew I was in great hands! Michele was so helpful and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Alyssa (hair stylist) and Evelyn (makeup) are so talented at what they do. Everything turned out exactly how I envisioned. I would highly recommend M3! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Nori · Married on 10/26/2019

The best!

You’re on The Knot, so I don’t need to remind you that planning a wedding is stressful and overwhelming. There are so many choices to make and it’s easy to question your decision-making. Let me help you make one very easy decision right now: choose M3. Michele is responsive, organized, and professional. The team does flawless work. I was so pleased with my choice. My bridesmaids and mom were so impressed with their looks and I felt absolutely incredible on my wedding day. The amount of praise and “WOW” responses I got on my hair and makeup were overwhelming! *flips hair* But, seriously, they will take good care of you from the very beginning. They know what they’re doing and you won’t regret choosing this team of phenomenal women.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Barnette · Married on 10/26/2019

M3 was fabulous

Michelle and Alyssa were fantastic . They exceeded our expectations by a mile and they were a joy to be with . The bridal party loved them and as mother of the bride, I would highly recommend M3. The bride looked absolutely beautiful and they seemed to capture each member of the bridal party’s best look (mine too !!). Talented, classy and fun , you won’t go wrong with M3 !!!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!

M3 beauty was absolutely the best choice for my wedding! They were super flexible and easy to get in contact with the entire process! I felt so beautiful and I know the bridesmaids did as well. Not only were they awesome, but super affordable. I recommend them 1000%!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jill

Jill Feluren · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection!

I had my wedding in Orlando, but I do not live in the area so I was very nervous about finding the right hair and makeup team. I knew how important it is to find the right people. I did a lot research on my own and was down to a few options, but my planner recommended M3 so I decided to go for a trial. I am so glad that I did and so happy that I did the trial. Not only do you get to meet your team in advance, but it helps you decide what you like and what you do not so you can have the perfect look on your day. I had Evelyn (makeup) and Marissa (hair) and they are both super sweet and insanely talented. I was so happy with my final look and received so many compliments (as did my mom and MOH)! Michele, the owner, is also super sweet and great to work with. She made scheduling very simple and was great with answering all of my (many) questions. I am very happy with my decision to use M3. I highly recommend M3!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Kristen Biello · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Choice!

M3 Beauty was the best for my wedding. Michele did my makeup and Alyssa did my hair. Both of them are so talented and great at what they do! My bridesmaids and myself were so happy with our hair and makeup! Michele and Alyssa were polite and were enjoyable and fun to work with through the process of booking, planning and up until the wedding day. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Treto · Married on 09/11/2019

Incredible Hair and Makeup!!

Absolutely amazing! Michelle is so sweet and always answered my questions. She kept everything organized during a busy time. Alyssa did such an amazing job on my hair during both the trial and wedding day. She made me feel like a queen and I received many compliments from friends and family. Stacia was also amazing! The day of the wedding, I had some extra requests for my eye makeup and she exceeded all my expectations. Both Alyssa and Stacia worked quickly and efficiently, while producing incredible results. Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jen Blalock · Married on 09/11/2019

The BEST hair and make-up team!!

I don't even know how to express how amazing the women at M3 Beauty truly are. If you are looking for a professional, trustworthy, talented, and passionate about their craft team for your wedding or anything else M3 is the best. From the beginning Michele was extremely quick to call back, and answer any questions I had. We set up a trial for myself and my mother-in-law and Rali (make-up) and Anna Maria (hair) were incredible! I really didn't know what I wanted but they worked with me, listened to my vision and came up with EXACTLY what I wanted. After the trial, Michele organized a complete timeline and plan for myself and the 8 other women that needed hair and make up in my party. The day of was nothing short of perfection. The women were on time, organized, and professional. They took care of all my bridesmaids and mothers and every single one was in love with how they looked. Not one of the members of my bridal party didn't feel the most beautiful they ever have on the day of my wedding and it made getting ready soooo much fun! Rali stayed to touch up all make-up after tears of happiness were shed! I want to especially thank Anna Maria for being there for me when the last minute rush of the wedding was happening and she was there putting on my veil, making sure my hair and all hair pieces were in tact, and even helping me get on my shoes and close buttons on my dress! What hair stylist is there for you like that?! Thank you to the entire M3 team, you made me feel like true royalty on my big day and I could not recommend you enough.

Sent on 01/08/2020