M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 6
M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 7

Karla · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Team!

M3 is fantastic, during all my communication with Dana she was very responsive, flexible and accommodating. There were a few changes I requested after my bridal trial for my wedding day to Dana and Evelyn (MUA) & Savannah (Hairstylist) exceeded my expectations! I was so nervous and wanted to look my best and my hairstyle help up all day and my airbrush makeup still looked great at the end of the night after all of the tears. I highly recommend that you book them!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 8

Jameson W · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent hair and makeup

M3 was wonderful. Dana was great about getting everything set up and always responded to emails promptly. Alyssa (hair) and Shanna (makeup) were both fantastic. They helped make the process fun, finished right on time even though it meant not taking their scheduled breaks, and made everyone look beautiful. When I saw the day of schedule, I was a little worried because it did have people getting ready way before the wedding, but everyones hair and make up held up perfectly all the way to the end of the night.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 9
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 10
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 01/20/2019

Made us look like we belonged on a magazine!!

The girls were sooo organized with a schedule in place for each person to make we were on time to the venue for photos and to put on our dresses! They made our whole day fall into place. None the less, their airbrush makeup lasted us through all the tears and dancing and even our boat exit! They put my extensions in for me and gave me the long hair I’ve always dreamed of. They truly made me feel the best I ever had and had a blast with them getting their! Do not pick anyone else for your hair and makeup!!!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 11
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 12
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 13
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 14
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing wedding hair/makeup

M3 was absolutely incredible! Michele and her team were great at taking my thoughts on how I wanted to look on my wedding day and turning it into reality! From start to finish, they were professional and organized and responded to all of my questions quickly. On the day of the wedding, they were at the venue already when I arrived, and kept everyone on schedule which was important because there were 8 of us getting our hair and makeup done! Their work was impeccable, and all of my bridesmaids loved their look! I received so many compliments throughout the night saying how stunning we all looked! If you are looking for someone to do your hair/makeup, look no farther! I would hire M3 again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kamini · Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect Indian wedding look!

My journey from trials to the D-day was just so smooth with Michele. I asked Michele to create a natural look, while still keeping it bridal and flawless. Michele and Alana were super patient and accommodating, and the result was just perfect! I absolutely loved my makeup and hairdo. Their attention to detail is outstanding. It was amazing how I was Alana's first Indian bride and she did my hair just perfect. They even accommodated last minute family members, which was so sweet of them.
    I would recommend M3 Makeup at Bellamé to everyone, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2018

They make you feel beautiful

It’s funny how I found M3 Beauty, as I had followed the owners blog about her battle with cancer since she first got diagnosed and through her journey. It was inspirational with her fight and how determined she was, so I decided when it was my chance to need a makeup/hair company I would use her company.

Our first initial conversations were all over the internet through email and she was quick to email me back. I was required to pay a deposit once we finalized what we wanted for the weeding. It was quick and done over the Internet. The contract I signed was via the Internet as well.

At my first trial run, I went to her actual salon that is located in a strip mall. The parking lot was a nightmare as the majority of the plaza was under construction. That was the day I finally put a face to the name I had been talking to for months prior. She was so sweet with a bubbly personality.

At my trial run, I met my hair and makeup people. Both were very nice, but how I wanted my hair to be unfortunately wasn’t attempted. I was told that it couldn’t happen with the length of my hair and I felt pushed to get an updo. I went into the appointment knowing I did NOT want an updo. I left with one. The hairstyle was pretty and well done but not what I wanted what so ever. Before I left the trial, my hair lady asked me about all my bridesmaids and how many I have & so on - and any details about what their hair should look like.

I told Michele (the owner) I wasn’t pleased with my hair at the trial through email a few days later. I questioned if I could come in for a 2nd consult but that wasn’t an option. I ended up getting hair extensions at my normal salon and got the hairstyle I wanted the day of. So it was a win win for me. Longer hair and the hairstyle o wanted.

The hair stylist was very easy going the day of wedding and I gave all my girls full access to what they wanted to do with their hair. I had just requested there was a braid somewhere on the design.

The lady who did my makeup and all my girls makeup was really nice and down to earth. I told her I wasn’t big into wearing makeup and wanted a natural look for my wedding, but at the same time I wanted it to be obvious that I had makeup on. I wanted to stand out in a subtle natural way. I showed her pictures of what I liked from Pinterest and we talked about how my hair was going to be day of and then she asked about the wedding. She explained each step and wrote down every product she used on me to keep record. I had told her I’d like eye lashes, so she used false lashes on me. They didn’t last. It wasn’t even 1 hour later and 1 had fall off. I went shopping afterwards and that’s when I noticed it. I refused to go to the registers with only 1 lash, so I went in fitting room and gently took off the other. It was disappointing. I ended up getting eyelash extensions from another private salon & I LOVED them.

Overall I definitely would go back to M3 Beauty and I recommend her company. They were great with communication and plus they traveled to US the day of the wedding!

My tip is for your trial run, which comes with the package I purchased, make sure you bring cash to tip for the ladies who work on you versus putting it on a credit card.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kada · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely one of the best companies I could have worked with. They are very polite, professional and answer every question one might have. They listen to your needs and wants and make you look beautiful on your special day!

Jessie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Work

They did my hair and make up, plus my mother and three bridesmaids. While the prices are somewhat steep if you are on a tight budget like I was, they are very reasonable prices. They are friendly, accommodating, and responsive. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 15
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 16
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 17
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 18
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 19
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 20

Megan · Married on 09/30/2018

I am so glad that I chose M3 for hair and make up on my wedding day! Michele and Alana were so professional and a lot of fun to be around! My girls and I really enjoyed the day. Both ladies were prompt and even arrived a bit early! Before the wedding I received a timeline of the day and which made things run so smoothly. Because I live in Louisiana I was unable to have a rehearsal for my hair and make up but it didn’t matter because I gave them some inspiration photos and they worked their magic. My hair and make up was flawless and so were my girls! I can’t say enough good things about M3 Beauty, I highly recommend! I don’t have my photos back yet but will add them when I get them.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Alyssia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding hair/makeup

Both artists made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were on time, organized and very professional but still had a bubbly personality! My bridal party loved their hair and makeup as well!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 21

Katelyn · Married on 07/20/2018

I highly recommend M3 Makeup for any wedding/special event. I had my wedding a few weeks ago and the artists are very professional and knowledgable. They made sure that I understood and was prepared for the day of the wedding. This company was very accommodating with what I needed since I had my bridesmaids getting ready offsite and I still had to get ready on site. We had two teams of two artists to make sure everyone had their hair and makeup done by the time needed. Each artist did amazing work and made it fun!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Arnise

Arnise · Married on 07/14/2018

Michele and Diane were awesome to work with and very professional. They arrived at our hotel room at 5:45 am to complete makeup for the wedding party even with one very picky wedding party member. However, they handled her with smile and were very accommodating. They are also very skilled in African American makeup and hairstyling. In addition the makeup lasted from 6am until we took it off about 10pm that night for the cruise wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Charlotte · Married on 06/14/2018

I had three ladies come to do myself and my wedding party. I am from the UK and got married in Florida so was hard to do things for the wedding in another country but when I contacted M3 they were amazing and not the day as you can imagine a bride is nervous but the ladies were so kind and chatty it made me feel at ease. My hair and make up was amazing the ladies were pure goddesses and I have never felt so beautiful in my life thank you so much

Sent on 08/24/2018
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 22
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 23
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 24

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

I wish we could have kept to schedule a bit more. The hair and makeup took longer than estimating making picture time shorter. Pictures were really important to me.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 05/19/2018

Flawless hair and makeup by the M3 team! Alana and Shanna were an amazing team that made my day so special! It was an early morning but they were both so sweet and personal!
    Thank you ladies for making me and my girls gorgeous for my spectacular day!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 25
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 26
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 27
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 28
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 29
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 30
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 31

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with M3 was easy and stress free! Both hair and makeup started on time and stayed on schedule. I loved my hair and makeup! Everything stayed looking great all night long and I had many compliments throughout the evening! I do not live locally in Orlando so I was planning my wedding from a far but working with the team via email/phone worked great and didn't cause me any issues. I would recommend using M3 makeup to others.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/12/2018

my wedding days with my makeup girl and my hair girl was amazing. my makeup looked flawless in my pictures. both girls did a great job and all my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. well worth the price!!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2018

Everyone here was great! The ladies are super friendly and very professional! I was very pleased with the hair and make up team for my wedding day! Me and my girls looked amazing thanks to them!!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

I cannot stress how amazing M3 was for my wedding. Everything was so easy and seamless. I would hire them again. They are so easy to work with and so good at what they do. I changed my hair style from the trial to the wedding and they accomodated me and made me look flawless. I am originally from VA but had my wedding in Orlando. My bridal party (friends, mothers, etc.) all were so impressed and pleased with their makeup and hair. One of my VA friends is getting married next year and has been so disappointed with all of her makeup and hair trials because none compare to the PHENOMENAL job M3 did for me and my bridal party.

Sent on 09/20/2018

jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

M3 was amazing! They were on time and got through the whole bridal party and moms ahead of schedule making the day run smoothly and stress free!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

I used M3 Makeup for my wedding. Five stars are not enough!!! Rali worked magic with her makeup (even covering a “farmers tan” left by my watch from the day before. And Marissa made my hair look incredible! My 3 yr old nephew said I was a princess when I walked down the aisle!! From the hair trial to the day of, I felt completely relaxed with them and so impressed by their skills. I’ve never felt so beautiful in all my life!! Thank you Dana, Rali, and Marissa!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services 32

Allison · Married on 01/19/2018

Rali did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup i knew right from the trial that i wanted to book with M3! I am VERY particular with my makeup and she listened so well to exactly what i wanted and any changes that i wanted to make, she made them! It was so easy to work with her and she was so sweet i would definitely reccomend M3 to any bride!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

M3 Wedding Beauty was fantastic! The make-up artist and hair stylist listened to exactly what I wanted. They were very tentative and all of my girls and myself looked flawless all night! I definitely recommend them for any upcoming event that anyone has.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Mallory · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so thankful for M3 Makeup! Several months before my wedding, I had a hair and makeup trial with a local hair salon that my mom usually gets her haircut at. It was AWFUL and I was in tears. With my wedding only being 3 months away, I was panicking. I knew hair and makeup was the most important aspect to feeling confident and beautiful on the wedding day and I was now terrified that I wouldn't be able to find someone amazing on such short notice. I am happy to report that I was so wrong. My hairstylist, Samantha, and my makeup artist, Rali, are hands down some of the best in the business. Samantha was able to do my hair EXACTLY how I wanted, even though I wasn't able to schedule a trial before the big day because I lived out of town. Rali was also able to execute my vision based only on a few pictures-- if that's not impressive I don't know what is! I felt extremely thankful to have such talented stylists that made me look more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you so much M3 for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/29/2018