288 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Natural Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
Group Services (3)
284 M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

Rali did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup i knew right from the trial that i wanted to book with M3! I am VERY particular with my makeup and she listened so well to exactly what i wanted and any changes that i wanted to make, she made them! It was so easy to work with her and she was so sweet i would definitely reccomend M3 to any bride!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

M3 Wedding Beauty was fantastic! The make-up artist and hair stylist listened to exactly what I wanted. They were very tentative and all of my girls and myself looked flawless all night! I definitely recommend them for any upcoming event that anyone has.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved M3. They were friendly and professional. They came in and did my bridal make up with air brush, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride all where we got ready. It all looked fantastic! I did the trial too, which was helpful to be on the same page about what I wanted my make up to look like and what would look good on camera and in pics. I will update with pics once I get mine back.

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I am so thankful for M3 Makeup! Several months before my wedding, I had a hair and makeup trial with a local hair salon that my mom usually gets her haircut at. It was AWFUL and I was in tears. With my wedding only being 3 months away, I was panicking. I knew hair and makeup was the most important aspect to feeling confident and beautiful on the wedding day and I was now terrified that I wouldn't be able to find someone amazing on such short notice. I am happy to report that I was so wrong. My hairstylist, Samantha, and my makeup artist, Rali, are hands down some of the best in the business. Samantha was able to do my hair EXACTLY how I wanted, even though I wasn't able to schedule a trial before the big day because I lived out of town. Rali was also able to execute my vision based only on a few pictures-- if that's not impressive I don't know what is! I felt extremely thankful to have such talented stylists that made me look more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you so much M3 for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Not only do these ladies do IMPECCABLE work, they TRULY CARE about their clients. They made us all feel so beautiful and helped make the day even more special! They we're very communicative about the looks each and every one of us were "going for" and helped create those looks in a way that suited each of us individually in the best ways. I very much appreciate their patience, talent, communication, knowledge, flexibility, and time. I would have wanted them to stay the whole day! They are seriously so much fun! I also recommend going beforehand for the test hair/makeup. It is the only time you're getting married (hopefully! Lol) so have fun and make more memories! The day we went for the trial was possibly my favorite memory of the whole wedding planning process! If you've found M3. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. THESE ladies are the TOPS!

Profile Picture Virginia, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I had a 11th women in my bridal party and I purchased hair and airbrush makeup for all of them my wedding was November 11th the ladies were there before I even arrived I was 3 minutes late for my appointment as I was the first for my hair. Luckily I had other bridesmaids there and they let me relax a little bit and change my place in line. We had so many girls late or missing that we had to switch around the appointment and they did it perfectly. Everything was so hectic we had videography and photography in total there were five on that team then we also had my humongous family that kept on coming in and out. They took everything and made it perfect I could not brave about this company enough no make-up trials no hair trials no nothing and they made me feel as beautiful as I've ever been I am so grateful that I hired this team and you won't regret it make sure you share with your friends because I will never use anyone else for anything other than this company thank you guys so much

Profile Picture Jané , 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone I worked with was wonderful! Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing! My baby sister is mentally handicapped and the hair and make up artists were so great with her.

Profile Picture Kira, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

It was great. I really couldn't have asked for a better team to help me with my makeup and hair. They were both super friendly and I will never forget the experience. They made my wedding day even better!

Profile Picture Janette, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Exquisite makeup and hair with a personal touch. They made me feel so comfortable on the phone and at my trial, in their beautiful studio. By my wedding day, it was like gabbing with girlfriends while the artists worked on myself and my bridal party, which included 2 little girls who never dreamed of looking so glam! They came to my location in cocoa beach and were happy and relaxed and fun and talented. I will always love my makeup artist, Rali. Don't wait to book with M3 for your wedding.

Profile Picture Callie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was such a pleasure working with M3 Makeup for my wedding day. I’m from Texas and communication prior to my special day was easy and they made me feel totally at ease. I loved my hair and makeup! So pretty! And not too flashy- Natural, beautiful, perfect.

Profile Picture Katherine , 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing bridal experience! The team was super friendly & beyond patient! I so appreciated their attention to detail & making my day go so smooth. Would most def recommend & use again for future events. Highly satisfied!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Dana, Michelle, and Valentina were awesome! From booking everything, listening to what I wanted, what my bridesmaids wanted, and everything on the actual wedding day, I was happy to have them!! They made it easy and I was thankful for that! I highly recommend M3!

Profile Picture Dallas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Dana and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They were all so friendly, flexible and patient. I felt like I had known them for years. The girls made us all feel more than comfortable. My mom can be somewhat of a diva (there's always one lol) and they really catered to her. I would most def recommend for bridal services & look forward to using them in the future for other events! Highly satisfied experience!

Profile Picture cindy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Valentina from M3 did my hair and makeup and she was awesome! I also did a trial with her and she was extremely patient and professional. I really like how natural the look was and decided to use her for my wedding. I got lots of compliments, Couldn't be happier! The service was very reasonably priced as well.

Profile Picture Fay, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience with M3!

Dana was unbelievable with responding to emails and certainly helped to keep a nervous bride calm.

Rali and Marissa were so brilliant. Although I did have a make-up trial with Rali, due to an unforeseen circumstances I didn't have a preview with Marissa, but I was so happy with how my hair turned out. They were able to create the exact look I wanted, it was perfect

I wouldn't hesitate for a second in recommending M3. I loved being an M3 bride.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

M3 was so accomadating even after my bridesmaids changed their minds a bunch of times. They were on time and since I did not choose to do a trial, the makeup artists listened to me and asked a lot of really great questions so I could get the look I wanted. She was amazing and I would definetly recommend M3!

Profile Picture Larisa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for an elegant place, this is where to go.

Profile Picture User7789803, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

M3 Make Up did a flawless job! Marie understood exactly what I was wanting as far as my wedding day make up look and all of the bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make up. I would highly recommend M3 and have already started sharing their name to friends with upcoming weddings!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My best friend used m3 for her wedding and we looked so beautiful that I used them as well. They did a fantastic job, were a fun part of our special day, and felt like part of the gang. They worked in Orlando for my friend's wedding and came all the way to st. Augustine for mine!

Profile Picture Mary Margaret, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

M3 was a wonderful group to work with! They were very accommodating as I had never had my hair or make up done before, and wanted to do a few trials before the big day. There was no need to worry as Angelica and Rali did an amazing job! I felt beautiful and my hair and make up stayed in place all night! They were wonderful to work with and everyone was so nice, especially Dana!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

M3 Beauty made me look and feel beautiful! From the beginning they were flexible with scheduling my trial, quick to respond to my emails, and simply so friendly!! My hairstylist and make up artist were phenomenal. I felt an instant comfort with them which made my decision to go with M3 even easier. Planning a wedding is bye far one of the most stressful but exciting things us females get to experience, and I without a doubt recommend M3! Also, this is kinda funny now but wasn't the day of. After getting ready at the hotel I had to ride in a convertible (we decided not to put the top back on) the driver said we would go the back roads. Well with all the construction work around Maitland he got turned around. Next thing I realize I am in a convertible on I4 with my low side updo!! My hairdo survived the trip t the chapel and then to the reception (Maitland-Altamonte Springs-College Park). I was so thankful! Thank you all at M3 for making me feel special & allowing me to look fabulous on my special day!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I chose M3 based on reading reviews right here on wedding wire and the photos- everything turned out exactly as expected. Dana is very responsive with coordinating everything prior to the wedding. On the wedding day I had Nicole for makeup on the bride, mother of the bride and bridesmaids; Marie handled everyone's hair. Both women were very friendly and arrived on time that morning- we had a very early start since my ceremony began at noon. If you are on the fence about a trial I highly recommend it- that morning your mind is in a million different places and knowing that you have already worked out all the details provides a great deal of relief. I was hesitant at first because of the added cost, but it really put me at ease the day of. Nicole performed my trial for both hair and makeup- the whole process took a little over 2 hours and in that time we were able to test out different ideas. Nicole listened to my ideas, but also weighed in with her expert opinion which was greatly appreciated since I had never been in a wedding party before. I came with a hair accessory that I loved, but didn't know exactly where to place and Nicole helped me figure out the perfect spot that would stay in place all day. Marie handled hair the day of the wedding and was able to copy Nicole's trial perfectly. My bridesmaids were from out of town and so they did not have a trial but everything turned out perfectly for them as well. Be an M3 bride- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

This team is absolutely incredible!! Dana was amazing to work with for logistics prior to the big day. She was very responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. The day-of team was professional and truly skilled at what they do. We did hair and make-up for 9 people and everything was so smooth! The girls were friendly and eased anyones stresses. Our hair and make-up ended up looking INCREDIBLE!! It also stayed in place all day, no touch-ups needed. Please choose this company to work with if you want no stress over hair and make-up on your wedding day. They will take a rough idea of what you want...and totally transform it into something amazingly beautiful!!

Profile Picture kelly, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

100% will hire them again to do my makeup! Everyone commented on how great my makeup looked!

Profile Picture Tori, 2/18/17, 1 Review