Erika Grace Photography

Deland, FL View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Capturing Beauty, Joy & Love for Joyful Couples 馃拲馃挄

Your wedding day is a legacy in the making deserving to be captured with love and care. Look no further! Erika Grace is an Award Winning and Published Wedding Photographer serving Florida & North Carolina couples. With a friendly and sweet personality- Erika Grace promises to serve you breath taking imagery.

Info & Pricing

• Heirloom Books
  • Prints

Areas Covered

Florida & North Carolina

Erika Grace Photography, Inc is a registered corporation under the State of Florida and is insured with Hiscox Insurance. My calendar is dedicated to a limited amount of events and once my maximum has been reached my calendar will close, so I encourage you to inquire about your date as soon as possible. :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Jillian S. Married on 07/26/2020

Great experience

From the day I first spoke to Erika about getting engagement photos taken, I could tell she was the perfect fit for us. She was so communicative and detail oriented, I didn't worry about a thing. She has such a positive and bubbly personality, you can't help but get comfortable in front of the camera, and she just made the whole experience so fun. Our photos came back even quicker than we expected, and we love them! Can't wait to use them for our Save the Dates.

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you Jillian for choosing me to capture your engagement session photos! You and TJ are too cute! Happy to hear you had fun during your session with me. Wishing you the very best in your marriage and rest of the wedding day planning. Hugs!! :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 01/04/2020

Erika Grace Photography is amazing!

Erika was the best! My husband and I contacted Erika Grace about photographing our wedding after looking through her website and growing her Instagram. After the initial phone call with Erika I was convinced we could not do better! She was incredibly sweet, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable! From the moment we started our phone call I felt like I had known her forever. She helped create a plan from the vision I had in my head but at no time did I feel like she was influencing or forcing me to go in a certain "direction" in any way. She is all about making sure her clients' visions come to life.

On the day of our wedding she was on time, professional, and worked her butt off! Her assistant was also fantastic! They blended into the background and I had no idea they were even there during the ceremony! When we were doing all of our portraits she was considerate of time, patient, and was our biggest cheerleader all while taking photos!! Both my husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Erika and her team- they are the best!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Erika and her team were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. She made herself readily available before the wedding to make sure we were calm and had all our ducks in a row and was ready to answer any questions we had! Not only that, but she was flexible in her timeline to accommodate some of our personal requests for our wedding. She was fun to work with and made the picture-taking process a breeze. She is definitely highly recommended!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Erika Grace Photography Price Rates

Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Erika Grace is a not only a wonderful photographer, but a delightful person, and wonderful with the couples she works with! Her photos are beautiful and romantic, and capture the love of the couples she photographs. It's a pleasure to work with her, and I highly recommend her!

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

When our brides tell us their photographer is Erika Grace, we breathe a sigh of relief knowing they will be taken great care of! Also knowing that we will have beautiful pictures of our bride's hair and makeup. We've worked with Erika on so many weddings now and her work speaks for itself. Love working with her!

orlando, fl Deland, FL, 32806
Location of (Erika Grace Photography)

Erika Grace Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erika Grace Photography include in the starting price?

Erika Grace Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erika Grace Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erika Grace Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Erika Grace Photography offer?

Erika Grace Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Erika Grace Photography offer?

Erika Grace Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erika Grace Photography offer for wedding events?

Erika Grace Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Erika Grace Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erika Grace Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding