Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life -- and the wedding ceremony itself is the very beginning of your life together as a married couple. After your wedding day, when you look back, most likely the parts you will remember best, and most fondly, are the feelings you had during your ceremony, and the moment that you were pronounced as being married!

No matter what the size of your wedding, your ceremony can be as simple or customized as you like --it's YOUR wedding day and YOUR ceremony! As your officiant, I take the time to get to know the two of you, and to work with you, constructing your ceremony to make it something that is truly unique and reflective of who you are as a couple. There are no "rules" as to what must be included in a wedding ceremony, other than your "consent" and my "pronouncement" of you as being married -- everything else is flexible!

I serve the Central Florida area -- Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Mary, and all surrounding areas. I'm on the Disney Fairytale Weddings "Preferred Officiant" list, and specialize in adding that extra-magical Disney touch to your ceremony!

You can reach me by email at lovelyceremony@gmail.com, by phone at 386-717-0303, or on my website at www.lovelyceremony.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony on

Videos 2 Videos

105 Reviews for Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony

Sean Solarte · Getting married on 06/04/2021

A Lovely Experience!

We were looking for a non religious officiant for our Disney World Wedding and after much research Renee seemed like a good fit for us. From the very beginning she was warm, personable, and a joy to work with. During our first conversation with Renee, she seemed genuinely excited to work with us. Renee thoroughly explained the different packages to us but was never pushy one way or the other, which we really appreciated. Once it was time to actually move forward with the marriage license process, Renee was helpful beyond belief. Being that we were getting married in Florida but living in New York, her step by step guidance streamlined the process and made it easier than we could have ever imagined. During our rehearsal, Renee walked us through our ceremony and gave everyone helpful tips for making the ceremony seamless. The same can be said for the big day - Renee was a joy to work with and we are so happy we chose her to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony's reply:

Sean and Jen, thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with you, and to see how the two of you shared every moment of your ceremony!
  • Joanna

Joanna Kovac · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Renee is the best!

We found out that Disney was closing the day before we were supposed to fly to FL from NJ, and less than 4 days before our wedding. While I was in a mad scramble trying to find out from the DFTW people whether our wedding was still allowed to happen, Renee reached out and assured me she would be there if we kept the date, and would be there if we rescheduled. I almost cried when I read her sweet email. Leading up to then, she had been wonderful, answering all of my questions, putting together a beautiful ceremony script, and making the process of getting a Florida marriage license from 1,000 miles away simple and stress-free. On our wedding day, she was the perfect officiant, with her added touches that meant so much - without me having to think about it, she took care of finding a spot for my bouquet during the ceremony; she knew just when to step away for the photographer to get the perfect shot of our first kiss; she gave us tips that made for a better ceremony; the magic wand waving delighted my guests and everyone who saw photos of it afterward; and, most of all, she was a kind, warm, and reassuring presence from the moment I met her in the Boardwalk lobby. I cannot recommend Renee enough.

Sent on 09/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 411.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 175.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Erika Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Renee is so sweet and kind! You can count on her to help make your ceremony formalities flow perfectly and memorable! I know our couples will be taken care of when I hear she is their officiant.

• Sonacity Productions Wedding Photographers

Such an amazing person and does a wonderful job with all of her ceremonies.

• At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

Renee is such a joy to be around and a true professional in this industry. She really enjoys getting to know each of her couples and make their ceremonies personal and special. From a vendor stand point, she is always on time, quick to communicate and such a pleasant "friendor" to be around.

• Orlando, FL, 32801 See on map
    386-267-8203 (Phone number)
    3867892062 (Other Phone Number)
    3865619333 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Renee Silverman - A Lovely Ceremony)