Pastor Mike Weddings

Titusville, FL View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$200 Typical Price

Stressed about your wedding ceremony? Not sure where to even start? Wouldn’t it be great to have options to choose from to personalize your ceremony and make your day as unique as possible? Pastor Mike keeps you informed every step of the way and is very knowledgeable about wedding etiquette. He will take the time to get to know you as individuals and convey your life story to your guests with enthusiasm and feelings. For a ceremony that will be simple, intimate, and incredibly romantic; everything you want it to be, contact Pastor Mike. His services are highly recommended because he is professional, approachable, and incredibly easy to work with.

Having officiated over 2000 wedding ceremonies, Mike has curated a range of services to make his clients feel relaxed while planning their special day. Whether you envision a simple and sweet ceremony or a more personalized and "uniquely yours" type of ceremony, Pastor Mike will guide you through the process to ensure that each detail is addressed. This can include customizing your vows to elegantly portray the true meaning of your loving relationship.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

Message vendor

Rebecca Married on 12/03/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

AMAZING short ceremony

Pastor Mike was able to help me and my NOW husband with a week notice (: he was able to answer all of our questions and responded within minutes. He worked with us on location and was available for our time frame even thought we planned everything last minute. His vows were great and my family loved him and his personality prior and post ceremony (: we did a small pier ceremony and it was great .

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thank-you so much for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I'm glad my schedule allowed for me to officiate your wedding. I wish you and Dan all the best. God bless.
    Daniela R. Married on 09/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Intimate beach wedding

I’m so glad we made a great choice on having Pastor Mike officiating our intimate beach wedding, he is so professional on what he does, so natural that he make you feel so comfortable, He was flexible on our last minute changes and he was understanding, very easy to communicate, it was a special moment for me and my husband, Thank you very much Pastor Mike!!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words Daniela. I so enjoyed my time with you, Gil, and the rest of your family. I wish you all the best.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Ryan & Sean
59 photos · 10/26/2018

Pricing

Barn Stall Winery & Wedding Barn Barn Stall Winery & Wedding Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Thank you Pastor Mike for coming out and for the renewal of our Vows. It was so Magical and you really made us feel special and the things you said really melted our hearts. We were blessed to find you.

Harpist Christine MacPhail Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure to work with Pastor Mike. He was professional and performed a lovely, meaningful ceremony.

2030 Savannah Blvd Titusville, FL, 32780
Location of (Pastor Mike Weddings)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding