Pastor Mike Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Alayna
    Alayna A. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Amazing officiant!

When we found out our grandfather could no longer officiate our wedding due to COVID-19 complications, we reached out to Pastor Mike who was immediately ready to come to our aide. We were very pleased to see that Pastor Mike provided many different ways to customize our ceremony, and it was very easy to do so. He is very friendly, professional, reliable and understanding. He has a wonderful way of officiating that makes it seem like he has known the couple for a long time. My husband and I were so thankful to have him. Thank you Pastor Mike!!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Alyana. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. God bless.
  • Teresa
    Teresa A. Married on 08/12/2021

Present, Caring, and Professional

Pastor Mike, you were so flexible and responsive when we had to postpone our wedding. Finalizing plans with you over the phone helped to spark my excitement for our ceremony when I was feeling all of the, "week before my wedding" feelings. You helped me feel relaxed and at ease, and you told our story better than I could have told it myself. You knew our venue like the back of your hand (The Estate on the Halifax) and you made our ceremony run so smoothly. It was so perfect! I cannot thank you enough!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Teresa, for your kind words. It was great being with you and Broc. I wish you all the best in your married life. Stay off his shoulders. :)
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria K. Married on 07/17/2021

Made the ceremony feel very warm and heartfelt

The ceremony felt very warm and heartfelt. The reading that was chosen was absolutely perfect for our event. Not only was the ceremony amazing he was there to answer any and all questions we had along the way.
  • Megan
    Megan Z. Married on 06/27/2021

Awesome ! Great experience

Pastor Mike did exactly what we asked him to do and prepared us for what was expected, he is very professional and super easy to work with, thank you for making a prefect ceremony! Highly recommend!!!
    Colleen K. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing experience!!

Pastor Mike was fantastic!!! I would recommend him for anyone wanting to do an intimate or outrageous ceremony!! He was polite, funny, and an all around great guy!! He made our beach ceremony absolutely perfect!!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Colleen. It was great being with you and Kevin and I hope you enjoy your time here in FL. God bless you both.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/11/2021

Perfect!!!!

Pastor Mike was absolutely incredible. His calming energy really helped calm a very overwhelmed bride as I said my vows. Not only is he professional he is extremely personable. Our ceremony itself was PERFECT. From start to finish, my husband and I were so so happy with it all.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing pastor

Amazing! Pastor Mike really went above and beyond to get to know us and have our ceremony perfect!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jen for your kind words. I had a very nice team with you and Leo and your families. I wish you all the best and God’s blessings.
  • Jay
    Jay Married on 05/22/2021

Thanks Pastor Mike!!!!!!

The first time we met Pastor Mike was at our wedding lol and you’d probably never guess because it went by that smoothly. I went on a limb and choose him from Wedding wire based on these reviews and I’m so glad we did. He was professional and added some humor in our ceremony. I’m so appreciative of his services and direction because I was nervous. He was a blessing in disguise! Thank you so much for officiating our wedding. Truly a moment we'll never forget!!! I’ll be sure to send you a picture when we get them ;)
  • Melonnie
    Melonnie K. Married on 04/18/2021

Wonderful!

Pastor Mike was amazing! Due to Covid our plans for my daughters wedding had seemed up in the air but he was able to step in and make us feel as if this was the plan from the beginning! He did a wonderful job making the ceremony feel extremely personal and was even able to live stream it for all of our out of state family that was unable to come! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
    Alexandra D. Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful Ceremony!

I knew Pastor Mike would officiate my wedding as soon as I got engaged! He was the pastor of my church growing up, but when I heard him officiate my friends wedding, it was a done deal. He was easy to communicate with and extremely informative from the very beginning. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and it's all thanks to Pastor Mike! HIGHLY recommend!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 04/03/2021

10/10, Amazing Officiant!!

Pastor Mike was AMAZING! He made a point to introduce himself to us before the ceremony and give us words of encouragement and double check that we were all set and on the same page which we appreciated so much! He gave an amazing ceremony and had all of our guests entertained and invested from the start! We appreciate you so much, thank you again!!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Elizabeth. I had a great time and I loved the venue. The ceremony setting was ideal.
    Jessica W. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing Officiant!

Pastor Mike truly made our wedding special. He was professional, courteous, and helpful through the entire process. He is a very engaging speaker that captured everything we wanted in our ceremony. Without his guidance, the coordination of the ceremony would have been very difficult. We would recommend Pastor Mike to anyone looking for a friendly, helpful, and professional officiant.
    Elliot P. Married on 02/06/2021

Elliot and Jaz wedding

Pastor Mike exceeded our expectations. We wanted to be able to get to know him and vice versa before he married us so he made time to get on multiple video calls during the weeks leading up to our wedding for an extremely affordable extra fee. He has many many options to choose from to personalize your ceremony and executes them flawlessly. He is very detailed and thorough. And also just such a great and genuine guy. We would recommend him to anyone!
  • Bryan
    Bryan J. Married on 01/31/2021

Pastor Mike

This 5-star review was well earned. Pastor Mike did an amazing job officiating our wedding on 1/31/2021. His professionalism was beyond what we expected and it was apparent he has officiated countless weddings. He informed us every step of the way of where we were to stand and when we were to speak and was very knowledgeable about wedding etiquette. He also took the time to get to know us as individuals and convey our life story to our guest with enthusiasm and feelings. His baroque voice was elegant and perfect for an officiant and we could not have been happier with his performance. I cannot impress enough to anyone getting married that this officiant is perfect, select him for your marriage and I guarantee you will be writing the same 5-star review. Thank you again Pastor Mike for making our big day a memorable occasion.
  • W
    Winnie Married on 11/21/2020

Great Officiant

Pastor Mike did a great job with officiating our wedding ceremony. He provided a wide selection for the vows from which we could choose from and kept the ceremony short and sweet (which is what we wanted) . He was also very professional and punctual to the event. We would recommend him any day.

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks Winnie for such kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Blessings to you and Franklin.
    Hilary C. Married on 09/12/2020

Pastor Mike was 10/10

We decided VERY last minute to elope and needed to find an officiant. Pastor Mike responded immediately and helped us find a package that fit both our vision and our price range. He was able to answer all of our questions and was incredibly flexible with a last minute venue change. Our ceremony was simple, intimate, and incredibly romantic; everything we wanted it to be! Pastor Mike was professional, approachable, and incredibly easy to work with. I highly recommend his services!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Hilary for those kind words. I enjoyed the time with you and Cam and wish you all the best on your new venture here in FL.
  • Jason
    Jason A. Married on 07/19/2020

Couldn’t have been happier

Pastor Mike was so great! He was so good responding to messages and overall a pleasure to work with. We can’t thank him enough and we are honored to have him as a piece of our special day. He gave us many tools to make our day as unique to us as possible. From the prayer and reading choices to whatever extra we’d like to add or omit.
    Thanks again!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 05/18/2020

Great experience, Everyone loved him

From the moment we hired him to when the wedding finally took place with 2020 and the Covid crisis from a canceled wedding to a rescheduled wedding the pastor made everything feel at ease very professional it was just truly a blessing to have found him . Everyone at the wedding said how amazing the pastor was!!!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Lisa. You and Chris are amazing people and will have a wonderful future together. It was my honor to be a part of your special day.
    Csilla B. Married on 04/11/2020

Affordable wedding professional

We originally contacted Pastor Mike to officiate our wedding because he was one of the more affordable options in our area. Neither of us is religious and we were hesitant to ask a member of the clergy to officiate our wedding. However, after meeting with Pastor Mike it was evident that he is open and supportive of couples from many different belief systems.

The most helpful resource Pastor Mike provided for our planning was a lengthy (almost 30 pages) and comprehensive workbook and accompanying "menu" to customize our ceremony. There options for different readings, vows, and aspects that couples typically include. Some options were overtly Christian (e.g. Bible verses) but there were also ones that were not religious and from different cultures. As someone who has never facilitated a wedding ceremony before, it made planning for this critical aspect easy and left us without worrying that we would leave out something important.

It was clear in our communication with Pastor Mike before the event as well as the day of that he is a wedding expert. He ensured that all of the important details were discussed but also officiated our ceremony with a casual and friendly demeanor. Our wedding guests may have guessed that we had known him for a long time even though we had only met once in person. We greatly appreciate Pastor Mike's role in making our big day that much less stressful.
  • Heidi
    Heidi S. Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful!

Pastor Mike was wonderful to work with! His ceremony booklet was so helpful in customizing our ceremony. He was punctual, responsive, and professional since the moment we first met. From our first phone call and up until our wedding day, we knew we were in good hands with Pastor Mike!

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks Heidi. It was my honor to officiate your and Henry’s wedding. You will have a great future ahead of you. Blessings to you.
    Erin S. Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful Experience

Pastor Mike was wonderful to work with and helped make our day extra special. Pastor Mike took the time to answer all our questions and meet with us via phone. He gave us so many options for our ceremony so we could customize the readings, etc. to our style. He's also a great presenter and made the ceremony crowd laugh quite a few times. I highly recommend Pastor Mike for your wedding ceremony!
  • Rayana
    Rayana R. Married on 02/15/2020

Easy Peasy

Pastor Mike was a pleasure to work with. He was punctual and my fiance, Eric and I knew what was to be expected every step of the way. Not to mention everyone complimented us on how beautiful the ceremony was! We would highly recommend Pastor Mike for your officiant needs.
    Joseph H. Married on 02/09/2020

Pastor Mike is the Officiant for You!

Pastor Mike is great. He is well spoken, friendly, and walked us through with ease and our ceremony was perfect.
    Michelle B. Married on 02/01/2020

Barry Wedding

Pastor Mike made the process easy and stress free. Very happy he was part of our special day.