169 Reviews for Pastor Mike Weddings

Single Religion (4)
Licensed (3)
No Denomination (2)
169 Pastor Mike Weddings Reviews

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing to work with!! He was there on time and even was checking weather reports since it was a beach wedding to ensure we went down the aisle at the best time! His attire perfectly matched with the rest of the party! I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing! The service was absolutely incredible and our guests and my husband and I loved how our ceremony went. Thought out the reception guest so kept telling us how great the ceremony was and how touching it was. Absolute LOVE and RECOMMEND Pastor Mike

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elisha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We really did not know where to start to compose our Wedding ceremony, but Pastor Mike made it so easy! He provided us with materials that allowed us to pick and choose and make it a unique ceremony that was “ours”. Pastor Mike was responsive to phone calls and emails which made our planning from out of state go smoothly. So many of the guests remarked what a lovely ceremony it was and what a great job Pastor Mike did. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!

Profile Picture Lori, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was great to work with! He has great information to walk you through the legal aspect of marriage and let’s you have freedom to choose how you want the ceremony to go! Very prompt in answering any questions and was great to talk to before the ceremony! Very calming presence and attitude which was just what we needed! Thank you Pastor Mike!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Mike did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and always responded promptly with any questions we had! We received a ton of compliments on the ceremony! We highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was amazing! All of our guests thought he was an old family friend because he made the ceremony feel so personal. He was very professional and provided everything we needed, including communion elements that we thought we had to provide on our own. Our wedding was a "surprise wedding" and he was flexible about our plans and timeline. Thank you so much pastor Mike!!!

Profile Picture Nataly, 12/2/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, No Denomination

I could have asked for a better person to marry us at our wedding. Pastor Mike you were amazing and I thank you so much!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

Due to circumstances and logistics, there was no complete rehearsal for this wedding. Pastor Mike saved the day with his on-the-moment choreography. He arrived early, coordinated all essentials with the wedding party and planner and conducted a smooth and professional ceremony.

Profile Picture Jon, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married at Paradise Cove in Orlando, FL and had Pastor Mike officiant our wedding. From start to finish, Pastor Mike was such a joy to work with. He is friendly, professional, and has a great sense of humor! There is so much to worry about when planning a wedding which is why we loved working with him. He took the time to meet up with us in person, walk through the process and made it super simple to create a custom ceremony program. We received so many compliments from our guests who said Mike did an amazing job and that he was "one of the best officiants they'd ever seen at a wedding." Pastor Mike played such a big part on our special day and it really wouldn't have been the same without him. Our ceremony was flawless and we just can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Ashlea, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Not only did Pastor Mike do a wonderful job officiating our wedding, but he actually saved our ceremony! There were some technical difficulties with the ceremony music and Pastor Mike saved the day by playing the wedding march song from his phone! He was very professional, punctual, and pleasant. I definitely recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved our wedding ceremony - and the fact that Pastor Mike was so attentive to us and so helpful along the way!

Profile Picture Hema, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike did an excellent job officiating our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect, the ceremony was wonderful and personal, we could not have been any happier!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Our ceremony went off without a hitch! Pastor Mike had everything very organized and easy to choose in a book for us when we were planning the ceremony, and everything we wanted was included just as we had hoped!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was an incredible officiant at our wedding! He was reliable and prompt and we felt he had a genuine interest in getting to know my husband and I! He had us write things about each other and our relationship and used them during our ceremony to tell the "story of us" while making us and our guests laugh! We are so very lucky to have had Pastor Mike be part of our special day!

Profile Picture Elizabete, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

An officiant is probably the most important decision you make when planning a wedding. Pastor Mike was certainly the best choice! He did my sister in laws wedding and I read tons of amazing reviews about him. He made it so easy for us to personalize every aspect of our ceremony. Once we made all of our decisions about what we wanted to include, Pastor Mike created a beautiful ceremony for us. A couple of days before our wedding, Pastor Mike had a family emergency and was not able to be at our wedding, HOWEVER he assured me that he had lined up someone else to do the exact same ceremony we had worked together to create. Of course I was a bit panicked as it was just three days before our wedding. In about an hour's time, Rev. Joe called both my husband and myself to discuss our ceremony, get to know us and reassure us that everything would still be perfect! Needless to say, it was more than perfect! Pastor Mike texted me the day before letting me know that another bride had told him that Rev. Joe did an amazing job. This reassured me even more! Although PM was not able to be at our wedding, he was still a huge part of our day and executed handling an emergency flawlessly. I highly recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was amazing. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and he included all of the elements we wanted and didnt include the ones we didnt. There were a couple of hiccups in the ceremony but he handled it professionally and was able to move through the ceremony gracefully. Would definitely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Amanda and Kashif, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. He was professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. He arrived to the venue early and prepared for the ceremony. We felt he represented us well as a couple and I would Recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike made our wedding ceremony extra special! He made planning easy and personalized it in a way that truly depicts our personalities. I would recommend him to everyone I know! Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture LisaMarie, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews

Dear Prospective Couple,

Please understand that I spent SO much time searching for the 'right fit' officiant. Pastor Mike is an hour out East LI and that didn't even bother me! I didn't want theatrics. I wanted a personal and honest ceremony. Not boring... With laughter and purpose! My husband and I were thrilled with our ceremony. Pastor Mike was on point and our guests went out of their way to say so! Our super Catholic mothers even thought so! Thanks so much Pastor Mike!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I recommend Pastor Mike to all Brides to be. He was extremely professional, attentive to our needs and compassionate. He performed such a beautiful ceremony , my husband and i have absolutely no complaints!

Profile Picture sharon, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike officiated our wedding on 6/11/16 at West Sayville Country Club and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him! Pastor Mike was great to work with throughout the whole process - from quickly answering our emails to getting to know us and what we were looking for at our initial meeting, and by making our wedding day feel extremely special! We would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike is wonderful, his is warm and friendly. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and personal, Pastor Mike incorporated all our requests to make everything perfect. Our guests all thought he was as fantastic as we did. Thanks Pastor Mike.

Profile Picture User4695646, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike did a great job of personalizing our wedding ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. All of our guests commented on how great the ceremony was. He gives it a very personal feel,and sounded like he had known us for years, even though we only met him once! We would definitely recommend Pastor Mike to anyone looking for an officiant on Long Island.

Profile Picture User6878959, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews