Pastor Mike Weddings Reviews

Pastor Mike Weddings 7
  • Ruth

Ruth Valdes · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Friendly and informative

Pastor Mike was eager to give us information about his wedding services. He was organized and professional and promptly sent us the email with the information we needed to complete to book his services. I'm looking forward for Pastor Mike to marry us on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Ruth. I am excited to work with you and Mike. Dec 28th will be sooner than you know. Have a great next five months. Let me know if you need anything.

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Great ceremony, he was very easy to work with. Didn't once stress over how the ceremony would go and Pastor Mike did an excellent job! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Tabitha Bender · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful back yard wedding

He did a great job. We were truly happy to have him.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jule · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience

Pastor Mike was easy to communicate with and always responsive when we had questions. We got to completely customize our ceremony. Our guest continue to say how perfect it was. It was very meaningful for us and it was the perfect length. He got to the venue early and met with us to make sure we had no questions. It was absolutely perfect I would definitely recommend Pastor Mike to friends and family!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Pastor Mike Weddings 8
  • Meghan

Meghan Milicic · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Officiant

We had a wonderful experience with Pastor Mike. From the moment he greeted us, I felt as if I’d know him for a long time. He helped me to feel at ease with his proficiency. I didn’t have a wedding coordinator, yet my ceremony went seemlessly and I owe that to Pastor Mike. I am so happy with my decision to have him officiate my wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks Meghan for the kind words and for inviting me to be a part of your day. Too two are a great couple and will have many years of happiness together Blessings.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2019

So perfect

Pastor Mike was one of the best parts of our wedding. From our first conversation until the day of, Pastor Mike was professional, kind, and very comfortable to talk with. He listened to all concerns and truly went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our friends and family our still raving about how wonderful the ceremony was. I’m so thankful he was our officiant!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Michelle Martin · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Wedding!

Pastor Mike performed our ceremony and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Valerie · Married on 12/31/2018

Pastor Mike is incredible!!

We had Pastor Mike officiate our New Year’s Eve wedding at Ever After Farms Blueberry barn and he was amazing! Very professional and lots of fun! Our ceremony was flawless and beautiful! Thank you Pastor Mike for helping to make our day so special! Valerie and Brad McEwen

Sent on 01/07/2019

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks Val for your kind words. You and Brad are meant for one another and I am sure you will have an amazing marriage.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Mrs Julio Pagan

Pastor Mike was great! He worked with us and responded immediately with answers to our questions. The vows were touching and perfect for our day. He visited with both of us prior to our ceremony. I would highly recommend him if you want your day to be memorable and perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Pastor Mike Weddings 9
    Pastor Mike Weddings 10
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2018

We were over the moon with happiness

Working with Mike was wonderful. We are so thankful to have found him after our officiant became vary I’ll a month before our wedding. We love how he came in and talked to each of us. Everything went better then we imagined. Definitely recommend to all couples getting married.

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much, Patty. Your beautiful smile lightened up the room. I am sure you and Michael will have a great life together. God bless.

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything was Perfect

I can not think Pastor Mike enough for everything he has done for us. He was incredibly helpful every step of the way and made the process so easy for me. I planned my entire wedding so it was a very stressful time but this one thing I could relax about. Every one of our guests went on and on about how beautiful and personable our ceremony was. I could not have asked for a better one. Thank you so much Pastor Mike for everything I can not recommend you enough!

Karold · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing yet simple!

We had never met Pastor Mike but he made it as if we known eachother for months before the wedding and it made everything so easy! He explained eveything and made our ceremony so simple and swift that he was really able to make our ceremony about us and not drag it out at the same time! Highly recommend

JEFF · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible experience

We could not have asked for a better experience then with Pastor Mike. We had a bilingual crowd and he made sure that everyone felt included. The ceremony was simple, but Mike's words ensured it was impactful and touching. I would recommend him to everyone I know that is thinking of tying the knot. Thank you again for such a wonderful day Pastor.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Caitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

Great officiant!

A google search for “wedding officiant” led us to Pastor Mike, and we’re so glad it did! He was so friendly that when we met him in person about thirty minutes before the ceremony began, it had felt like we had known him forever. He is great at putting some of the wedding jitters to rest! The ceremony itself flowed easily from one section to another. He allows you to piece together what you would like for your ceremony, whether you would like to choose a program with religious influence, or if you’d rather keep it simpler with little to no religious aspects. If you have any questions or concerns, he’s more than happy to talk you through them. We highly recommend Pastor Mike for his personality, warmness, attentiveness, professionalism, and humor!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Caitlyn for such kind words. I had a great time at your wedding. Tell Anthony I'll see him in the press box sometime during football season.

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Pastor Mike was great!
    You can tell he cares about what he does! He is very quick on his responses with any questions I had and he gives you so many ways to change up the readings to fit you as a couple. Everything went so perfect. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend! My mom constantly talks about how pleased she was with the ceremony!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Suzanne · Married on 08/17/2018

Mike came early and was very pleasant, enjoyable
    professional, and prepared. The ceremony was really meaningful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Pastor Mike Weddings 11
    Pastor Mike Weddings 12
    Pastor Mike Weddings 13

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review, Suzanne. I had a great time with you, Rick and your guests.

Kellyn · Married on 08/04/2018

We were VERY happy with our choice of Pastor Mike as the officiant of our recent Vero Beach wedding. Pastor Mike was on time, allowed us to personalize our ceremony, made our ceremony memorable and though we just met him that day, our guests assumed we had known him for awhile because of his warm personality and the way in which he conducted our ceremony. His wife helped, as well, by fluffing my gown before I walked down the aisle. In addition, Pastor Mike has several wedding ceremony packages to choose from, and he was very receptive to our ideas. Any time we had questions, he was quick to reply, and he made the whole process of planning the ceremony quite simple and stress-free. Pastor Mike and his wife are very warm and caring people, and we truly appreciate them!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Janie · Married on 07/30/2018

Pastor Mike was very kind and informative in all of our conversations together. He was very friendly and organized. The most memorable moment for my husband and I was before wedding when Pastor Mike took a moment a prayed with us. I appreciate him performing our wedding ceremony and would recommend him to anyone else that needs an officiant.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Pastor Mike Weddings 14
    Pastor Mike Weddings 15

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing to work with!! He was there on time and even was checking weather reports since it was a beach wedding to ensure we went down the aisle at the best time! His attire perfectly matched with the rest of the party! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Pastor Mike Weddings 16

Elisha · Married on 03/31/2018

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing! The service was absolutely incredible and our guests and my husband and I loved how our ceremony went. Thought out the reception guest so kept telling us how great the ceremony was and how touching it was. Absolute LOVE and RECOMMEND Pastor Mike

Sent on 04/09/2018

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting me to officiate your ceremony. You guys were great to work with and I’m sure you will have a great life together. Blessings.

Lori · Married on 03/17/2018

We really did not know where to start to compose our Wedding ceremony, but Pastor Mike made it so easy! He provided us with materials that allowed us to pick and choose and make it a unique ceremony that was “ours”. Pastor Mike was responsive to phone calls and emails which made our planning from out of state go smoothly. So many of the guests remarked what a lovely ceremony it was and what a great job Pastor Mike did. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 03/17/2018

Pastor Mike was great to work with! He has great information to walk you through the legal aspect of marriage and let’s you have freedom to choose how you want the ceremony to go! Very prompt in answering any questions and was great to talk to before the ceremony! Very calming presence and attitude which was just what we needed! Thank you Pastor Mike!

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2018

Pastor Mike did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and always responded promptly with any questions we had! We received a ton of compliments on the ceremony! We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/15/2018