Pastor Mike Weddings Reviews

176 | Titusville, FL

176 Reviews for Pastor Mike Weddings

176 Pastor Mike Weddings Reviews

Megan · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Great ceremony, he was very easy to work with. Didn't once stress over how the ceremony would go and Pastor Mike did an excellent job! I highly recommend him.

JEFF · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible experience

We could not have asked for a better experience then with Pastor Mike. We had a bilingual crowd and he made sure that everyone felt included. The ceremony was simple, but Mike's words ensured it was impactful and touching. I would recommend him to everyone I know that is thinking of tying the knot. Thank you again for such a wonderful day Pastor.

Caitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

Great officiant!

A google search for “wedding officiant” led us to Pastor Mike, and we’re so glad it did! He was so friendly that when we met him in person about thirty minutes before the ceremony began, it had felt like we had known him forever. He is great at putting some of the wedding jitters to rest! The ceremony itself flowed easily from one section to another. He allows you to piece together what you would like for your ceremony, whether you would like to choose a program with religious influence, or if you’d rather keep it simpler with little to no religious aspects. If you have any questions or concerns, he’s more than happy to talk you through them. We highly recommend Pastor Mike for his personality, warmness, attentiveness, professionalism, and humor!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Caitlyn for such kind words. I had a great time at your wedding. Tell Anthony I'll see him in the press box sometime during football season.

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Pastor Mike was great!
    You can tell he cares about what he does! He is very quick on his responses with any questions I had and he gives you so many ways to change up the readings to fit you as a couple. Everything went so perfect. I would definitely recommend him!

Bianca · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend! My mom constantly talks about how pleased she was with the ceremony!

Suzanne · Married on 08/17/2018

Mike came early and was very pleasant, enjoyable
    professional, and prepared. The ceremony was really meaningful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Pastor Mike Weddings 3
    Pastor Mike Weddings 4
    Pastor Mike Weddings 5

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review, Suzanne. I had a great time with you, Rick and your guests.

Kellyn · Married on 08/04/2018

We were VERY happy with our choice of Pastor Mike as the officiant of our recent Vero Beach wedding. Pastor Mike was on time, allowed us to personalize our ceremony, made our ceremony memorable and though we just met him that day, our guests assumed we had known him for awhile because of his warm personality and the way in which he conducted our ceremony. His wife helped, as well, by fluffing my gown before I walked down the aisle. In addition, Pastor Mike has several wedding ceremony packages to choose from, and he was very receptive to our ideas. Any time we had questions, he was quick to reply, and he made the whole process of planning the ceremony quite simple and stress-free. Pastor Mike and his wife are very warm and caring people, and we truly appreciate them!!

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing to work with!! He was there on time and even was checking weather reports since it was a beach wedding to ensure we went down the aisle at the best time! His attire perfectly matched with the rest of the party! I would definitely recommend him!

Pastor Mike Weddings 6

Elisha · Married on 03/31/2018

Pastor Mike was absolutely amazing! The service was absolutely incredible and our guests and my husband and I loved how our ceremony went. Thought out the reception guest so kept telling us how great the ceremony was and how touching it was. Absolute LOVE and RECOMMEND Pastor Mike

Sent on 04/09/2018

Pastor Mike Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting me to officiate your ceremony. You guys were great to work with and I’m sure you will have a great life together. Blessings.

Lori · Married on 03/17/2018

We really did not know where to start to compose our Wedding ceremony, but Pastor Mike made it so easy! He provided us with materials that allowed us to pick and choose and make it a unique ceremony that was “ours”. Pastor Mike was responsive to phone calls and emails which made our planning from out of state go smoothly. So many of the guests remarked what a lovely ceremony it was and what a great job Pastor Mike did. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!

Lyndsay · Married on 03/17/2018

Pastor Mike was great to work with! He has great information to walk you through the legal aspect of marriage and let’s you have freedom to choose how you want the ceremony to go! Very prompt in answering any questions and was great to talk to before the ceremony! Very calming presence and attitude which was just what we needed! Thank you Pastor Mike!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2018

Pastor Mike did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and always responded promptly with any questions we had! We received a ton of compliments on the ceremony! We highly recommend him!!

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

Pastor Mike was amazing! All of our guests thought he was an old family friend because he made the ceremony feel so personal. He was very professional and provided everything we needed, including communion elements that we thought we had to provide on our own. Our wedding was a "surprise wedding" and he was flexible about our plans and timeline. Thank you so much pastor Mike!!!

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

I could have asked for a better person to marry us at our wedding. Pastor Mike you were amazing and I thank you so much!

Jon · Married on 11/04/2017

Due to circumstances and logistics, there was no complete rehearsal for this wedding. Pastor Mike saved the day with his on-the-moment choreography. He arrived early, coordinated all essentials with the wedding party and planner and conducted a smooth and professional ceremony.

Ashlea · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married at Paradise Cove in Orlando, FL and had Pastor Mike officiant our wedding. From start to finish, Pastor Mike was such a joy to work with. He is friendly, professional, and has a great sense of humor! There is so much to worry about when planning a wedding which is why we loved working with him. He took the time to meet up with us in person, walk through the process and made it super simple to create a custom ceremony program. We received so many compliments from our guests who said Mike did an amazing job and that he was "one of the best officiants they'd ever seen at a wedding." Pastor Mike played such a big part on our special day and it really wouldn't have been the same without him. Our ceremony was flawless and we just can't recommend him enough!

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Not only did Pastor Mike do a wonderful job officiating our wedding, but he actually saved our ceremony! There were some technical difficulties with the ceremony music and Pastor Mike saved the day by playing the wedding march song from his phone! He was very professional, punctual, and pleasant. I definitely recommend his services!!!

Hema · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved our wedding ceremony - and the fact that Pastor Mike was so attentive to us and so helpful along the way!

Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

Pastor Mike did an excellent job officiating our wedding!

Sam · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything was perfect, the ceremony was wonderful and personal, we could not have been any happier!

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Our ceremony went off without a hitch! Pastor Mike had everything very organized and easy to choose in a book for us when we were planning the ceremony, and everything we wanted was included just as we had hoped!

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

Pastor Mike was an incredible officiant at our wedding! He was reliable and prompt and we felt he had a genuine interest in getting to know my husband and I! He had us write things about each other and our relationship and used them during our ceremony to tell the "story of us" while making us and our guests laugh! We are so very lucky to have had Pastor Mike be part of our special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2016

An officiant is probably the most important decision you make when planning a wedding. Pastor Mike was certainly the best choice! He did my sister in laws wedding and I read tons of amazing reviews about him. He made it so easy for us to personalize every aspect of our ceremony. Once we made all of our decisions about what we wanted to include, Pastor Mike created a beautiful ceremony for us. A couple of days before our wedding, Pastor Mike had a family emergency and was not able to be at our wedding, HOWEVER he assured me that he had lined up someone else to do the exact same ceremony we had worked together to create. Of course I was a bit panicked as it was just three days before our wedding. In about an hour's time, Rev. Joe called both my husband and myself to discuss our ceremony, get to know us and reassure us that everything would still be perfect! Needless to say, it was more than perfect! Pastor Mike texted me the day before letting me know that another bride had told him that Rev. Joe did an amazing job. This reassured me even more! Although PM was not able to be at our wedding, he was still a huge part of our day and executed handling an emergency flawlessly. I highly recommend him!!!!

Amanda and Kashif · Married on 07/31/2016

Pastor Mike was amazing. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and he included all of the elements we wanted and didnt include the ones we didnt. There were a couple of hiccups in the ceremony but he handled it professionally and was able to move through the ceremony gracefully. Would definitely recommend his services!