Erika Grace Photography Reviews

Erika Grace Photography 7
  • Allison

Allison · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience!

We took our engagement photos with Erika Grace and had an amazing experience.
    She is professional, on time, very communicative, and so much fun to work with. She has the perfect personality because she is upbeat and bubbly which makes the photo session really fun.
    Erika Grace responded right away and was VERY flexible with our schedule. She accommodated all of our needs. She was even able to change times of our shoot last minute due to the weather forecasting rain. This allowed us to take photos in the AM to avoid a huge thunderstorm scheduled in the PM.
    She asked us what we wanted out of the photos and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She will go above and beyond to help you have the right pose and make sure your hair is perfect! (Which I really appreciated on a windy day!)
    She sent a sneak preview of our photos very soon after our shoot. The photos look amazing. Great quality, a bunch of different kinds of shots, great lighting and editing.
    I am extremely happy with the quality of her service and will definitely be using her services again in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for choosing me to capture your engagement session photos and for the glowing testimony!! I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with your experience. You and Matt were a blast to work with, and I LOVED photographing the love between you two. I hope we can reconnect in the future! Thank you thank you!

Thomas French · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely the Best

Erika is without a doubt the best photographer. She is kind, caring, and always cheerful. Erika goes above and beyond for her clients and is very detail oriented. Her experience shows in the final product. The memories she captures are priceless.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you Tommy and Jessie for choosing me to capture your big day!! It's so special to feel like your family photographer and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding photo experience. Thank you for choosing me!
  • Shelly

Shelly Woodruff · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolute Best Wedding Photographer!

Erika Grace and her team were absolutely amazing! Erika was always very quick to respond, was accommodating, knew the right questions to ask, was very detailed throughout the planning and on our wedding day, was so professional while still being so sweet & kind, and I honestly could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our special day! Erika & team were always on time and was very flexible when we needed to make little adjustments throughout the day. I would choose her and her team all over again! Thank you, Erika Grace & team!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

AWE!! Thank you so much Shelly for sharing your testimony. I'm happy to hear your photography experience on your wedding day was amazing. We love you and Brian!!

Traci · Married on 06/12/2018

We were so blessed to find Erika Grace!! She has been so helpful and friendly throughout the entire process! On our wedding day, Erika and her team were AMAZING! Every photo that we have from Erika is phenomenal. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and gave us great instructions! Erika Grace is our photographer for life. She will be a part of every milestone!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 15
    Erika Grace Photography 16
    Erika Grace Photography 17
    Erika Grace Photography 18
    Erika Grace Photography 19
    Erika Grace Photography 20

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Traci for the beautiful testimony! It's my honor to help make your wedding day memorable and I can't wait to stay in touch for future photo session! Thank you for choosing Erika Grace Photography! xo

Keena · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful, efficient, and simply amazing!

Erika Grace was wonderful to work with! Her photography skills are more than amazing! I would highly recommend her. She made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 21

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keena for taking time to share your experience working with me! I appreciate your patience with posing throughout the day. You're the best! Thank you again for choosing me. :)

Kadie · Married on 04/14/2018

Choosing Erika to photograph our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made through out our wedding planning process. She was so easy to get a long with and she feels like one of our friends. We were nervous at our engagement shoot but Erika made us comfortable. She captured such special moments at our wedding but also the fun parts. She is very organized and made sure we had time to get shots of every detail that we wanted. We were so excited when she sent us our "sneak peaks" because they are all so beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest! We'll be using her for all of our future photography needs.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kadie for sharing such a beautiful testimony! I'm honored to have documented your special wedding day. Best wishes to you and Gavin!

Rachael · Married on 03/04/2018

Erika & her team were amazing! Punctual, easy going, patient, & just sheer joy to work with!! It only took a few days to get some sneak peek pics, and only a month for the rest of them!! Every pics is so goegeous!! We are so happy! Thank you, Erika!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for the kind words!! You and your family were so much fun to work with. Thank you for choosing me to capture your wedding memories!

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

There are not enough stars to praise Erika and her team! We hired her phtograph our wedding and I am so glad that we did. From the very beginning, she was very communicative and always willing to go above and beyond. The day of, she was so flexible and very professional...and also so personable! After the wedding I had guests coming up to tell me how nice our photographer was. She makes you feel so at ease. Best of all, her photographs are GORGEOUS!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Letha for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience!! Best wishes to you in your marriage!! <3

Candace · Married on 02/10/2018

Erika Grace Photography was outstanding!! My husband and her have been friends since childhood and he has watched her passion for photography grow into a wonderful career! Erika and her team are so professional and extremely organized! We continue to get compliments from our wedding guests about how well they all worked together and about how beautiful our wedding pictures look! We cannot wait to have her continue to capture moments in the future as we grow! Definitely contact her if you're looking for a experienced wedding photographer who goes above and beyond in every aspect!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Candace & John for choosing me to capture your sweet wedding memories! I'm honored as your friend and photographer to have documented your wedding day! Thank you thank you!

Sadie · Married on 12/01/2017

Erika did an amazing job with the photos from our wedding! She was very responsive throughout the planning process and always provided insight when I needed it. When it came to the day of, she made sure to capture every moment. Now we can relive our wedding everyday with the thoughtful book that she put together for us! Overall very professional and highly recommended!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 22

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sadie & Luke for sharing your experience!! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your experience and wish you both the best in your marriage. You are both so easy to work with and I look forward to staying in touch!! <3