Erika Grace Photography Reviews

7 | Deland, FL

7 Reviews for Erika Grace Photography

7 Erika Grace Photography Reviews

Traci · Married on 06/12/2018

We were so blessed to find Erika Grace!! She has been so helpful and friendly throughout the entire process! On our wedding day, Erika and her team were AMAZING! Every photo that we have from Erika is phenomenal. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and gave us great instructions! Erika Grace is our photographer for life. She will be a part of every milestone!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 1
    Erika Grace Photography 2
    Erika Grace Photography 3
    Erika Grace Photography 4
    Erika Grace Photography 5
    Erika Grace Photography 6

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Traci for the beautiful testimony! It's my honor to help make your wedding day memorable and I can't wait to stay in touch for future photo session! Thank you for choosing Erika Grace Photography! xo

Keena · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful, efficient, and simply amazing!

Erika Grace was wonderful to work with! Her photography skills are more than amazing! I would highly recommend her. She made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 7

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keena for taking time to share your experience working with me! I appreciate your patience with posing throughout the day. You're the best! Thank you again for choosing me. :)

Rachael · Married on 03/04/2018

Erika & her team were amazing! Punctual, easy going, patient, & just sheer joy to work with!! It only took a few days to get some sneak peek pics, and only a month for the rest of them!! Every pics is so goegeous!! We are so happy! Thank you, Erika!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for the kind words!! You and your family were so much fun to work with. Thank you for choosing me to capture your wedding memories!

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

There are not enough stars to praise Erika and her team! We hired her phtograph our wedding and I am so glad that we did. From the very beginning, she was very communicative and always willing to go above and beyond. The day of, she was so flexible and very professional...and also so personable! After the wedding I had guests coming up to tell me how nice our photographer was. She makes you feel so at ease. Best of all, her photographs are GORGEOUS!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Letha for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience!! Best wishes to you in your marriage!! <3

Candace · Married on 02/10/2018

Erika Grace Photography was outstanding!! My husband and her have been friends since childhood and he has watched her passion for photography grow into a wonderful career! Erika and her team are so professional and extremely organized! We continue to get compliments from our wedding guests about how well they all worked together and about how beautiful our wedding pictures look! We cannot wait to have her continue to capture moments in the future as we grow! Definitely contact her if you're looking for a experienced wedding photographer who goes above and beyond in every aspect!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Candace & John for choosing me to capture your sweet wedding memories! I'm honored as your friend and photographer to have documented your wedding day! Thank you thank you!

Sadie · Married on 12/01/2017

Erika did an amazing job with the photos from our wedding! She was very responsive throughout the planning process and always provided insight when I needed it. When it came to the day of, she made sure to capture every moment. Now we can relive our wedding everyday with the thoughtful book that she put together for us! Overall very professional and highly recommended!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Erika Grace Photography 8

Erika Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sadie & Luke for sharing your experience!! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your experience and wish you both the best in your marriage. You are both so easy to work with and I look forward to staying in touch!! <3