Pave Weddings By Nicole

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Orlando, Florida, Pave Weddings By Nicole is a professional wedding planning business passionate about organizing unforgettable ceremonies. With years of industry knowledge and a perfectionist approach, the close-knit team behind the business strives to make your dream wedding a reality. By placing a key emphasis on relieving soon-to-be newlyweds from the trappings of premarital planning stress, the company has built up a loyal clientele. From contemporary chic to traditional elegance, they have a selection of packages to suit all couples.

Experience

The team behind Pave Weddings By Nicole has an impressive amount of experience and a shared passion for wedding planning. The founder, Nicole Sanchez, has over 15 years of experience in the industry and is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. Her positive outlook and extensive experience within the industry has led to the success she enjoys today, supported by her expert team of coordinators. Personable and compassionate, this set of leading professionals will start as your planners, then become your friends.

The company provides an array of useful services designed to put you at ease. They offer a selection of packages tailored to your preferences. The Princess package is a superb choice for couples who need a helping hand in the detail, whereas the Solitaire option lets you take control. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full and partial planning
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Joy
    Joy K. Married on 11/20/2021

Faultless!

I could not be happier with Nicole and her team!
    Pave weddings were recommended to us by our wedding reception venue "Citrus Club". My husband and I had to plan our wedding from overseas and I can tell you that Nicole was by far the best planner we have spoken with. The rest of our vendors were also happy to hear that we had picked her company. We love her approach, flexibility and anticipation of our needs. She was spot on with the vendor recommendations and was able to cater for us when we had to postpone our wedding.
    She was fully supportive when we needed her help in a matter that was beyond her job description. Most importantly, she was very responsive (something we found particularly rare when planning our wedding).
    We were also very happy with our day of coordinator, Jessica and her assistant.
    She was super calm throughout the wedding and made sure we had no idea what was happening behind the scenes. She also helped me with my dress so I can feel fully comfortable. My husband and I had the best day ever and it's all thanks to their organization.
    Overall, we highly recommend this company and I can't thank them enough for delivering great service without a fuss.
    Jessica B. Married on 11/06/2021

Outstanding Wedding Coordinator/Planner

Nicole was an amazing coordinator for our wedding. She and her team made the vent run effortlessly and stress free. She thought of things we needed before we could even think of them. She is a coordinator a bride can trust and would highly recommend her services for anyone looking for a coordinator/planner. Thank you again or being so AMAZING Nicole!
  • Maura
    Maura G. Married on 10/23/2021

If I could give 10 stars on a scale of 1-5 I would. Nicole and her team were absolutely incredible.

Nicole took my very general ideas and helped create a blueprint for our wedding that exceeded every hope and dream I ever had for our wedding day. Her attention to detail and professionalism were spot on. As a mother to two children under 2 I can get a little disorganized at times. Nicole helped me stay on track and connected me with vendors who were just as incredible as her and her team. We can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Pave Weddings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

34 photos · 08/17/2019
  • Ashley & Trevor
    62 photos · 07/27/2019

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Nicole and her team are amazing! They are so helpful and solve every issue that might happen. Nicole and her team are there to make sure that your special day will go as smoothly as possible, and you can count on them to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.

Mission Inn Resort & Club Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

Nicole and her team are the ones to go to when you need help with planning! They work with some of the best wedding vendors in town and would never steer you wrong. She is poised, professional and ready to handle any wedding day emergency that comes at her. The vision and desires of each couple are at the forefront of their designs. A great choice for your wedding planner!

Pure7 Studios Pure7 Studios Wedding Photographers

Nicole is amazing! We can't wait to work together again and would recommend her to any bride wanting a flawless event!

W South Street Orlando, FL, 32826
Location of (Pave Weddings By Nicole)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding