976 N Orange Ave b, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Makeover Station

Makeover Station is a highly talented hair and makeup on location team servicing central florida and beyond.
We specialize in airbrush makeup application for all skin tones and hair design for all hair lengths and textures.
Our team of makeup and hair artists combine more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Our extensive background in print, fashion editorials, tv, production and bridal fields will guarantee looks that are designed to last throughout the day and optimized to present well in photography and video.
At Makeover Station we strive to enhance our clients best features through skilled makeup application and hair styling while providing a memorable beauty experience.

Follow Makeover Station on

Makeover Station 7
  • Anna

Anna Carreira · Married on 03/22/2019

I felt so beautiful!!!

We loved the makeover station!!! Simone and her team were absolutely perfect. They were on time, and even finished a little early (which is crazy considering I had 8 bridesmaids.) They really worked well and catered to each person. I loved how clean they kept the area and set up/cleaned up everything so professionally! Each person felt beautiful and no one was unhappy. I truly never felt prettier and look back at my photos with such happiness. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Orlando area!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Makeover Station 8
    Makeover Station 9

Jennifer Tietz · Married on 03/09/2019

Makeover Station is the perfect choice for any event

Simone and her team are wonderful! I appreciated the time and attention to detail Simone took when we had my trial. She worked with me, listened to my needs and got it just right. They took the time to make sure that everyone felt comfortable and were happy with their looks day of. Everyone looked amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Alexandra Collette · Married on 01/12/2019

Best decision

Simone and her hair and makeup team are the DREAM TEAM. They made me and my bridal party look beyond amazing and everyone said how much they loved their hair and makeup. On my wedding day they arrived on-time, were very efficient, and fun to work with. You could show them a picture of what makeup and/or hair style you wanted to achieve and they were able to replicate it perfectly! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup - I was concerned before I had it done but the makeup artists definitely know how to apply it correctly and use a great product. We all looked flawless. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Makeover Station FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Tickled Pink Weddings + Events
    Tickled Pink Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Simone Rosas of Makeover Station is super talented and runs her business flawlessly. You can trust her to give you the perfect wedding hair and makeup and you'll be so happy with the results! I myself trust Simone with my own styling for events, photo shoots, and of course my own wedding in 2008!

• 976 N Orange Ave b Winter Park, 32789 See on map