Makeover Station

Winter Park, FL View map

Makeover Station is a highly talented hair and makeup on location team servicing central florida and beyond.
We specialize in airbrush makeup application for all skin tones and hair design for all hair lengths and textures.
Our team of makeup and hair artists combine more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Our extensive background in print, fashion editorials, tv, production and bridal fields will guarantee looks that are designed to last throughout the day and optimized to present well in photography and video.
At Makeover Station we strive to enhance our clients best features through skilled makeup application and hair styling while providing a memorable beauty experience.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars!! Brides look no further!!

Simone and her team at Makeover Station were top notch at providing all the hair and makeup services needed for my wedding day. As a Bride that planned her wedding day from out of state Simone made it so much easier. She is very communicative, easy to schedule with, and is always on time. It was also extremely stress free to schedule both my hair and makeup trial for the weekends I was in Orlando for other wedding planning appointments. For the day of the wedding we had 10 women receive services and we were on time and ready for the photographer as promised. As a woman who typically does not wear very much hair and makeup, I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments on my entire style both hair and makeup for my special day. The overall team was so friendly, timely, clean, and overall a joy to work with. I was recommended by a local friend to Simone and her team and for that I will always be thankful!!!
  • Grace
    Grace S. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend!

Makeover Station was the perfect makeup team for my wedding party! As a 2020 bride, we had many changes throughout the planning process. We postponed, lost bridesmaids, and gained bridesmaids! Simone from Makeover Station was accommodating through all of the changes. The hair and makeup team on the wedding day was professional, friendly, fast, and most importantly, talented. Each of my bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom were so pleased with their hair and makeup! The curls held all night long and the airbrush makeup was flawless. I highly recommend booking Makeover Station!
  • Anelis
    Anelis R. Married on 05/29/2021

Best makeup artist!!

Simone and her staff were such a delight to work with! They knew exactly what we wanted and they made it better! Our makeup last all night even though we were sweating and dancing. I just wish she was my neighbor to make me look like that everyday!! Lol!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Maria & Antonio
    50 photos 路 02/24/2022

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events Tickled Pink Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Simone Rosas of Makeover Station is super talented and runs her business flawlessly. You can trust her to give you the perfect wedding hair and makeup and you'll be so happy with the results! I myself trust Simone with my own styling for events, photo shoots, and of course my own wedding in 2008!

976 N Orange Ave b Winter Park, 32789
Location of (Makeover Station)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding