Orlando Avenue, Windermere, FL 32750 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kiss & Makeup Orlando

Here at Kiss & Makeup you're surrounded by a team that reaches your highest level of expectations through 10+ years of experience as certified makeup artists and state license cosmetologists. Our skills have landed us many opportunities within the field including makeup applications and hairstyling for numerous brides throughout the country, TV/Film productions such as the Orlando Magic and ESPN, corporate events for NASA, and magazines (Cottages and Gardens and Orlando Style). Also, having worked with MAC Cosmetics Senior Artist's providing Educational Master Classes.

We are dedicated to our professionalism, attention to direction, and most of all, the detail in our artistry we provide to service our clients. We specialize in all precise applications (tones, texture, filters, tattoo cover-up, lashes, natural, dramatic, theatrical, etc). Our advantage is our tenure skill and accountability that give you and/or your party the perfect day you've dreamed of.

Follow Kiss & Makeup Orlando on
img 7850 51 1001161 1566251330
img 7850 51 1001161 1566251330

3 Reviews for Kiss & Makeup Orlando

Rosie Sanchez · Married on 07/02/2019

I've never felt so beautiful!

Michelle and Katie were so kind and friendly! I felt comfortable from start to finish and loved my makeup and hair! I highly recommend Kiss and makeup Orlando to all my friends and family and will use them again for future events.
    Thank you girls for making me feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 09/01/2019

ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

Amazing work!

I booked hair and makeup on behalf of my step mother's wedding. These guys did such a tremendous job on both. My step mom wanted to use a beaded head band and had very specific expectations for her short funky hair cut. They did a great job listening and tweaking exactly to her needs annnddd don't get me started on the makeup. I have never seen her makeup look so amazing. They made her skin look phenomenal and gave her the exact smokey eye she was looking for. A+

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kiss & Makeup Orlando's reply:

Ashley, thank you so so much! That means a lot to us! It was great working with all of you and getting to know ladies! We wish all of you the best!

Kiss & Makeup Orlando FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Orlando Avenue Windermere, FL, 32750 See on map
    3862163391 (Other Phone Number)