Kiss & Makeup Orlando

Windermere, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Here at Kiss & Makeup you're surrounded by a team that reaches your highest level of expectations through 10+ years of experience as certified makeup artists and state license cosmetologists. Our skills have landed us many opportunities within the field including makeup applications and hairstyling for numerous brides worldwide, TV/Film productions such as the Orlando Magic and ESPN, corporate events for NASA, and magazines (Cottages and Gardens and Orlando Style).

We are dedicated to our professionalism, attention to direction, and most of all, the detail in our artistry we provide to service our clients. We specialize in all precise applications (tones, texture, filters, tattoo cover-up, lashes, natural, dramatic, theatrical, etc). Our advantage is our tenure skill and accountability that give you and/or your party the perfect day you've dreamed of.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren R. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Thank you a million!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I couldn’t be happier with my hair and makeup for my wedding! Not only was I impressed by my hair and makeup but I wanted my mother to feel just as beautiful getting done up too. After seeing how happy my mom was made this day worth every penny! I know you’ll keep people smiling just like us!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 05/20/2022

Absolutely Incredible!

So I used Kiss and Makeup for my wedding on May 20th of this year and all I can say is WOW! If you’re looking for the perfect hair and makeup duo, do yourself a favor and look no further and just book them! Michelle and Katie were prompt, professional and made me feel like an absolute goddess! I chose not to book a trial and just go “leap of faith” style (didn’t even look in the mirror until they were done!) and let me tell you, I was absolutely awestruck. I felt so beautiful!! The makeup was EXACTLY what I described wanting and looked natural but still so “glam” and my hair…they took the inspiration photo I showed them and absolutely knocked it out of the park! People are STILL talking about my hair! They were so kind and every single interaction was so positive. They also did just hair for two of my bridesmaids and killed it! They both got exactly what they asked for and looked stunning. I would recommend them to ANY bride because not only are they amazingly sweet, they LISTEN to what you want and can deliver and their pricing is MORE than fair. Honestly, I would’ve paid double to have the look they created for me on my wedding day.
  • Cathy
    Cathy A. Married on 05/11/2022

Hair and Makeup

Michelle brought my vision for a romantic Rapunzel to life for my Disney wedding. She is the sweetest person and will do anything she can to make your day everything you dreamed of. She even helped me get into my dress and took pictures of me getting ready! And my hair!!!!! Everyone was obsessed!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Orlando Avenue Windermere, FL, 32750
386-216-3391
Location of (Kiss & Makeup Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding