Makeover Station Reviews

102 Reviews for Makeover Station

• Grace

Grace S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend!

Makeover Station was the perfect makeup team for my wedding party! As a 2020 bride, we had many changes throughout the planning process. We postponed, lost bridesmaids, and gained bridesmaids! Simone from Makeover Station was accommodating through all of the changes. The hair and makeup team on the wedding day was professional, friendly, fast, and most importantly, talented. Each of my bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom were so pleased with their hair and makeup! The curls held all night long and the airbrush makeup was flawless. I highly recommend booking Makeover Station!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing work!

I had the pleasure of working with the girls from the Makeover Station for hair styling and do my bridal makeup! The girls were so professional and kind! They were fun to have with us and they were SO efficient! I don't wear a lot of makeup and was looking for something simple. The girls all loved their hair and makeup, they did touchups before they left, our hair and makeup lasted ALL night! It was flawless, didn't feel heavy and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay A. · Married on 04/03/2020

Most incredible hair & makeup team in Orlando!!

I can not thank Simone and her team enough for making my girls and myself look and feel so beautiful on my special day!! All of the girls in my wedding couldn’t stop talking about how pretty their hair & makeup was and I absolutely LOVED mine! My hair and makeup held all night despite all of the dancing, humidity, and sparkler exit. You ladies are truly the best at what you do! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Jacque

Jacque A. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Experience

Simone and her staff are absolutely amazing. I hired Makeover Station for my wedding, and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. Makeover Station's punctuality, creativity, and pure talent resulted in a picture perfect wedding. I had a large bridal party (10 plus two moms), and we were all ready to go by 12:30pm. I even had my own twist to a classic hairstyle I wanted to try, and Simone made it happen. I will continue to use and refer all friends I know to Makeover Station!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Jessica F. · Married on 02/22/2020

Obsessed with Makeover Station!

So lucky to have these women pamper me and my girls on my special day. From my trial to the big day these women were amazing! They are masters at their work. We had such a fun time getting ready and the team made the day effortless. Everyone looked beautiful and received just what they wanted. Thank you all!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Sydney S. · Married on 01/18/2020

Made me feel like a princess!

Simone and her team were incredible!! They did on amazing job. My mother, aunts, and bridesmaids all LOVED their hair and makeup! And they kept us right on schedule, actually finishing before the planned end time even with touch-ups on everyone before leaving, which kept our day stress-free! Our hair and makeup stayed on the entire day and even made it through the afterparty flawlessly! Everyone said how sweet the whole team was and how happy they were with how they looked after! And definitely get the lashes done for you and your whole bridal party- everyone loved them, they stayed on perfectly, and you couldn't even feel they were on!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke M. · Married on 11/01/2019

Natural, beautiful hair and makeup

Simone and her team did an outstanding job on my bridal party and I for my wedding at the Howey Mansion. There were ten of us that got our hair and makeup done. Simone and her team showed up on time and got all of us finished with time to spare. They were very professional and a lot of fun!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • J M

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful Quality Makeovers & Great Team!

I can't say enough great things about Simone and her team. They did an OUTSTANDING job with me, my bridesmaids, and the moms. They did exactly what I wanted in terms of makeup and hair. We had an outside wedding where it was hot and humid. My makeup stayed on well throughout the ENTIRE day and night when I went out after. My face is oily, which required blotting, but the makeup itself stayed on through that process. My hair looked very curly just like I wanted! For future brides, I would take humidity into account for an outside FL wedding, but my hair looked nice throughout the night with the hair spray. I did two hair trials and one makeup trial. Simone and her team listen to what you want and are very encouraging, professional, patient, and detail-oriented. I would highly recommend Simone and her team for your hair and makeup needs. They work to impress!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Danielle M. · Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING! Couldn't have imagined looking more beautiful on my big day!

Makeover Station provided the hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party and they were AMAZING! Jackie did my hair for both the trial and day of and I was blown away! I gave her few directions and she turned my updo into something elegant and romantic, which perfectly complemented my veil and wedding dress. Simone did my makeup and made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. I couldn’t wait for my groom to see me! She really is dedicated to making you look and feel beautiful, but also provides a smooth and professional experience. I think getting your hair and makeup done can be one of the most stressful decisions in planning your wedding since how you feel about the way you look will dictate how feel on your big day. You will be in EXCELLENT hands with Makeover Station. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 03/22/2019

I felt so beautiful!!!

We loved the makeover station!!! Simone and her team were absolutely perfect. They were on time, and even finished a little early (which is crazy considering I had 8 bridesmaids.) They really worked well and catered to each person. I loved how clean they kept the area and set up/cleaned up everything so professionally! Each person felt beautiful and no one was unhappy. I truly never felt prettier and look back at my photos with such happiness. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Orlando area!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jennifer T. · Married on 03/09/2019

Makeover Station is the perfect choice for any event

Simone and her team are wonderful! I appreciated the time and attention to detail Simone took when we had my trial. She worked with me, listened to my needs and got it just right. They took the time to make sure that everyone felt comfortable and were happy with their looks day of. Everyone looked amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Alexandra C. · Married on 01/12/2019

Best decision

Simone and her hair and makeup team are the DREAM TEAM. They made me and my bridal party look beyond amazing and everyone said how much they loved their hair and makeup. On my wedding day they arrived on-time, were very efficient, and fun to work with. You could show them a picture of what makeup and/or hair style you wanted to achieve and they were able to replicate it perfectly! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup - I was concerned before I had it done but the makeup artists definitely know how to apply it correctly and use a great product. We all looked flawless. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/28/2018

12/28/18 Wedding

Simone and her team did a fabulous job!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Airbrush makeup!

Makeover station was great! They made me feel so pretty on my wedding day! I met with them for a trial before my wedding and they really listened to what I wanted and made sure I LOVED my hair & makeup, not just “liked” it. Simone and her team are amazing. I’m so glad I hired them.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Renee M. · Married on 10/21/2018

Princesses for a day

As a bride, choosing makeup was so hard. Not until the day of did I know what makeup look I wanted. We had Ariana as our artist for the day and she was amazing. She was on time and got to work right away. She made sure everyone loved their look and even did touch ups before leaving. Everyone looked amazing and couldn’t have been happier. She truly made us feel like a princess. Our makeup lasted the whole day and into the evening. Her products were amazing. If only I could hire her for every occasion.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Makeover Station do the makeup for our wedding and I could not have been happier. Their team was so friendly and helpful, and they made us all look sooo good! They are very professional and efficient and made sure we were right on schedule. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kara · Married on 04/27/2018

My experience with Makeover Station was overwhelmingly positive. Since I was an out-of-state bride, I really appreciated that Simone was always quick to reply to questions via email, and was very thorough in giving me scheduling info and skin/hair tips for the day of. Service costs were straightforward and all detailed on a PDF brochure. I was able to come in for a hair and makeup trial months before the wedding, and Simone got the look down perfectly according to the photos I brought. She was also very helpful with a couple of small changes I decided on later, like having bangs swept in front rather than pulled back. Our experience getting ready on the wedding day was super relaxed and fun, and my attendants all loved how their hair and makeup turned out! They did a wonderful job and really captured the look I was going for, plus it lasted all day - on a warm and windy day next to a lake! I'm so glad that I went with Makeover Station and highly recommend them for their talent, professionalism, and how fun they were to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Amber · Married on 02/25/2018

Simone and Yami were an absolute pleasure to have get me and my girls ready on my wedding day, 2/25. We had a blast watching HGTV as we got our hair and makeup done. We felt completely at ease, as both Simone and Yami are total professionals. My trial was stress free which made the day of that much easier because I knew I was in good hands. (Brides, splurge on a trial. You will thank yourself.). Best of all, they had us all ready on time for when our photographer came so we could get the most out of our photos and the rest of day ran right on schedule! Thank you Simone and Yami for making me and my girls look and feel so wonderful.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2018

Simone is hands down the best! She is a talented artist and will make you feel and look so beautiful for your special day! I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding, engagement session, or any special occasion. She’s so wonderful and kind. When I asked her to make me look like a Disney princess, she didn’t disappoint. Let her be your fairy god mother too!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Viana · Married on 10/14/2017

Omg... If I could hire Simone and her team for every event for the rest of my life, I would. Hands down!! Simone herself is extremely talented professional, super nice and easy to work with. Her girls were great and either of them were fully capable of making you look and feel like a star!! I had a VERY diverse wedding party. Black, caucasian, olive skins and skins with discoloration, full voluminous hair, thin and short, sleek and “kinky”... You name it, THEY DELIVERED!!! I wanted someone who was not afraid of color, because I wanted to rock bright red lips on my big day. I live in Tampa and they made it all the way from Orlando. It was worth every penny! My mom, mother in law, the girls and myself, could not be any more pleased. Don’t think twice!! Makeover Station is your best bet for a stress free makeup and hair session on your big day. Beauty guaranteed!!! :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

Simone and her team at Makeover Station came highly recommended from our wedding planner and they exceeded my expectations! From the minute my family and I got to their salon, Simone and her team provided an energetic yet professional atmosphere. They were prompt, efficient, and even got all of us done ahead of schedule ensuring we had a relaxing time getting ready before the wedding ceremony. Simone and her team took everyone’s hair and makeup visions and made them a reality. I would give them 10 stars if that was possible because my hair and makeup looked as good at midnight (after an afternoon in the heat and an evening of dancing) as they did when I left the salon! I could not be happier with them and the services they provided on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

I used Makeover Station for mine and my mother's hair and makeup for my wedding. Simone was great! I was having trouble finding a makeup artist that would make me look special, but still like myself and not a different person. Simone definitely achieved that balance for me. I loved my hair and makeup and I felt so beautiful without feeling overdone or worrying that my groom wouldn't recognize me. My hair was a little difficult because it's thin and fine but Simone worked with it and was able to get the style I wanted. She was professional, on time and very responsive to my emails while I was still deciding.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Erika · Married on 03/11/2017

Simone and her team are amazing!! We had multiple girls getting hair and makeup services - they all arrived on time (even early!) and got right to work. They knew exactly what they were doing, and didn't have any questions or lag time. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless! Simone listened to exactly what hair and makeup style I was looking for and delivered - it still looked as good at midnight as it did when it was first done! They are easy going and fit right in with the group. Can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Makeover Station was recommended to me by multiple vendors, and I can see why! Simone is amazing at what she does. The hair and makeup trial went smoothly; the hairstyle and makeup were both exactly like the examples I brought. Closer to the wedding, as I looked at the pictures from the trial, I decided the hairstyle wasn’t exactly what I wanted. I made a minor change to the front, by adding a part, and Simone was super flexible the day of the wedding in making the change. I still can’t believe how flawless my hair and makeup were for the wedding! Everything lasted all day, looking amazing from start to finish, until I was ready to take it off after the reception. Simone and her team were able to get all 9 of us ladies ready in time for photos without any issues. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup, and looked like models! I can’t say enough good things about Simone; she has a true talent and I loved everything about my hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Sara · Married on 02/18/2017

I first met Simone and her team during my hair and makeup trial, almost 7 months before my wedding. I was referred by my wedding planner and after careful review she seemed like the best fit. Simone was very professional, funny and reassuring during my makeup/hair trial. Although she was not present on my wedding day, she took numerous photos during my trial and reassured me her team would not disasspoint me or my bridal party. Rosy and Lisa worked with us the day of the wedding. They were professional and worked hard to make the bridal party and bride look beautiful. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend Simone and her staff to all future brides.

Sent on 02/22/2017