Pave Weddings By Nicole Reviews

Pave Weddings By Nicole 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding planning greatness!

From day one Pave Weddings provided us with top notch service and because of it our wedding was elegant and beautiful. Pave Weddings did amazing with the decorations and making sure everything came together. Nicole made my day so special. Her and her team did amazing! Everything looked so amazing! I truly enjoyed every second!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 15
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/28/2018

12/28/18 Wedding

Our wedding day turned out beautifully, special thanks to Nicole and her team. Throughout the planning process, Nicole kept me on track and provided me with any guidance I needed along the way. I highly recommend Pavé Weddings by Nicole.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 16
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 17
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 18
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 19
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 20
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 21

Jennifer Klees · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything we always wanted and more...

Pavé Weddings made all our wedding dreams come true!! We chose the Brilliance Package because it worked best for our busy schedules and relieved our stress.
    We wanted a small and intimate affair; however, we were not sure how this could be accomplished. Nicole listened to our thoughts and ideas and translated them into a beautiful event that met all our expectations. Nicole planned all the details, from the flowers, venue, and music down to the minute details to make our day magical. Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more. Thank you, Nicole and Pavé Weddings!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Pave Weddings By Nicole 22

Shenele · Married on 04/14/2018

Words can hardly express our gratitude for Nicole and the Pave Weddings by Nicole team. Our wedding day was PERFECT thanks to their attentiveness, organization, and expertise. Nicole's Day Of coordination of services were included as a part of our wedding package at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. I have always considered myself an organized person but from our first meeting with Nicole I knew I had met my match. She helped us consider every element of our day to ensure it was exactly the way we wanted it. She even helped suggest an all star team of vendors to help bring our vision to fruition. Nicole and her team are well respected in the industry and vendors love working with her. The timeline and design blueprint that Nicole created with our vendors allowed us to enjoy the entire day stress free! We received multiple compliments from our family and friends on how flawlessly the day was executed and how seamless the coordination was. Without hesitation we will recommend Pave Weddings by Nicole to any and every couple we encounter!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

We were lucky enough to have Pave weddings, specifically Christy as a wedding coordinator. I can honestly say I would have been completely lost if it wasn't for her. She helped me manage some issues both prior to and the day of our wedding with professionalism and haste, taking the stress off me. Christy was a pleasure to work with, shes sweet and definitely knows her stuff! I would 100% recommend Pave Weddings to help you with your big day, totally worth it!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2018

My husband and I are beyond grateful that we had Nicole and Christy with us on our wedding day. We made a connection with Nicole (the owner) at our initial planning meeting and from that moment on, we knew that we were in perfect hands. Nicole assisted in keeping me on track throughout the process, helped with vendor recommendations and offered valuable advice along the way. On the day of, I did not have to worry about a thing- Nicole and Christy looked after every detail! One of the things that makes Nicole truly unique is that her demeanor creates a sense of calmness while so many activities are in the process of taking place. We couldn’t have had our dream wedding without her!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kellen · Married on 11/26/2017

Nicole and her team are THE BEST!!! I hired her as a day of coordinator but she helped so much leading up to the wedding ( getting in touch with my vendors leading up to the big day, making sure I wasn't missing anything, helping me make some design choices that I was unsure of, answering all sorts of questions, meeting with me, the list could go on and on) - I was very calm on my wedding day and able to enjoy it because I knew Nicole had it under control! She made a wonderful blueprint and timeline, ensured all my vendors were up to date with it and ran my wedding rehearsal flawlessly (with a very large wedding party and big family). On the day of the wedding not only did she set up and coordinate, but she actually came to our prep location to steam 9 bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress to make sure we looked as good as possible. She is very kind and easy to work with and I got multiple comments from my bridal party and family members about how organized and good at leading Nicole is! My husband and I are so glad that we booked with Nicole, if you are thinking of getting any level of wedding planning assistance I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is like a wedding angel who will ensure your event will run smoothly and you'll be able to relax and just enjoy your wedding day while she handles the details!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Derek · Married on 10/28/2017

Nicole and Jessica were fantastic! They took away the stress and made sure everything was in order. They worked so great with the other vendors and kept everything moving. They presented us a timeline for the whole day and made us feel at ease. I highly recommend Pave and Nicole and Jessica. They helped make our day special and we are so thankful. -Derek & Theresa Cote

Sent on 10/30/2017

Paige · Married on 09/23/2017

Planning a wedding is such a huge event. I knew I would need some help but wasn't sure where to start. I was lucky a vendor recommended Nicole and Pave Weddings. As soon as I met with Nicole I knew I wanted to book her right away. She was so helpful for vendor selection and the whole planning process. When it came to the big day Nicole and her team were right by my side making sure the day was perfect. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day. The day was seamless because of Pave Weddings and all of our guests let us know how wonderful it was. Thank You Nicole and Pave weddings for making our big day a success!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Pave by Nicole
    -Lauren did a great job working with all of our vendors and making sure that our wedding went smoothly. She made sure that all of our vendors got everything set up where it needed to be and made sure that we didn’t have to worry about any of it while we were getting ready to say “I do.” Lauren managed to smooth over any problems that came up and made sure that all of the vendors knew what our timeline was and stuck to it. She definitely made our wedding run as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

Nicole was unbelievable!!! She was so professional and knowledgeable in every detail. She was always available to help with all our questions and to guide us to make the correct decisions. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to all her support and organizational skills. She was our rock. I now consider her a friend and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to help them plan a beautiful and flawless wedding. She is beyond wonderful to work with in every way.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jonathan · Married on 08/19/2017

The best!!!!! AAA+++ She is the the best of all thanks so much for all you did that day everything was a dream came true

Sent on 09/01/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

Wedding coordination services with Pave Weddings was included in the package with my venue but Nicole was incredible and would have been well worth the investment if I wasn't lucky enough to get her anyway.

With this package she was only required to step in 3-months prior to the big day however she went above and beyond and helped me long before that mark. She didn't try to push any specific vendors on me but when I did ask for suggestions she happily and quickly responded with a few different options for me to consider and each time she did one of those vendors I ended up booking and were perfect for what I needed.

Your wedding day is so magical and wonderful in so many ways but also can be hectic and stressful and there are always those inevitable small hiccups that will occur despite how much you plan to avoid those. Thankfully I had Nicole in my corner that day to make sure everything ran smoothly, and everyone from the bridal party, to the guests, to the vendors were where they needed to be at the precise moment they needed to be there. My husband and I felt well taken care of with a private viewing of our reception space before everyone got in there and being brought cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres and wine while we got to spend a few quite moments alone together before the reception to take it all in. I really can't imagine my big day without Nicole and her team.

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Lorna

Lorna · Married on 05/28/2017

There are no words to express the amazing job Pave did helping my dream weddign come true!! From the moment I met Kristin I knew I was in GREAT hands. She new exactly what I wanted and understood how all my details were so significant to me and my family. The day of the wedding we had nothing to worry about and enjoyed it to the fullest!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our dream wedding come true...BTW I still get compliments on how amzing you guys are! Love - Lorna and Antonio

Sent on 06/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

We could not have had the most amazing, unforgettable wedding, like we did, without PAVE Weddings! Christy the lead planner went over and beyond with eliminating our stress the day of the wedding. She took all of our details and made sure they were executed just how we envisioned! The owner of Pave Weddings, Nicole is so professional and amazing! She has her team give the best service and they make sure the bride and groom can soak in every minute of their wedding day. Thank you Nicole, Christy and the whole Pave Wedding team that made our wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Alex · Married on 03/04/2017

Pave is amazing! Nicole, Jessica, and team did an incredible job coordinating our wedding- from recommending top notch vendors within our budget, putting together a timeline, coordinating arrival times with vendors, to setting up the venue and making sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. Pave truly listened to our vision and created a wedding that was everything we imagined and more. We are so thankful we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day without worrying about anything because we knew we were in good hands. Thank you, Pave, for doing all the hard work and making planning our dream wedding easy!

Sent on 10/30/2017

genevieve · Married on 02/18/2017

Thank you Nicole and team for helping make our wedding day exactly how we had planned.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Erica · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I had a Tron Themed Rave Wedding. We had such incredible detail for everything so we had Nicole and her team for day of coordinators. Nicole was very responsive with the emails and also did an excellent job making sure everything flowed on our wedding day. Our wedding day was nearly perfect. I was very detail oriented that I even had a 10 page timeline that they followed nearly perfectly.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are planning an out of state wedding, and need a wedding planner to be responsive and provide tips for your wedding details, choose Nicole. My husband and I were married Fall 2016 and wouldn’t have been able to plan the simple but elegant, Fall-themed wedding without Nicole’s expertise. She knew the best vendors to choose, while still keeping your budget in mind! Even though Nicole was very pregnant on my wedding day, she still made it to my rehearsal and was the last person who straightened my wedding gown for the walk down the aisle. Having her there really calmed my nerves, especially since she was an integral part of the planning process. As mentioned before, my husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state and many of the in-person meetings such as the menu tasting, cake tasting, and an in-person meeting had to be on the weekends. Her team is very busy on the weekends, but she still made time for these important pre-wedding events! I had many detailed questions that she answered via email very promptly, most within the same day. Hiring Nicole as our wedding planner helped take the stress away in terms of worrying if you selected the right vendors, how to best work with them, and just turning over all the details to her team on your wedding day. They worked with you to plan so they know your wedding day inside-out just like you. It was nice to turn that over to them for the actual day! During the reception the head wedding planner became Kristin and she kept everything on schedule and consulted with me only when needed, giving the bride and groom the time to have fun! Nicole: thank you for your amazing planning skills, answering all my questions, and your advice for all the wedding details! I will say I will not plan another wedding :), and don’t know how you do it, but your flexibility, patience, professionalism, and recommendations made all the difference in making our Fall-themed wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 04/04/2017

I learned about Nicole through a coworker that got married last year. I was impressed with Nicole's competence and professionalism and I knew she would make a great fit for my wedding. I'm really excited to work with her and I know that our event is going to go off without a hitch. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Edlyn · Married on 07/02/2016

Nicole and her staff were absolutely amazing. She brought my dream wedding into reality with little guidance from me. I was an out of town bride and all the vendors she recommended were amazing as well. On the day of wedding, she and her staff took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about anything. She was amazing from the start to the end, even with a few last minute changes. She has an amazing way of keeping you calm. Benard is her honeymoon specialist and he helped my husband plan an amazing surprise honeymoon! Pave is amazing!! Everyone raved about the ceremony and reception. Hands down best choice I could have made.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2016

I was searching for a wedding coordinator for my Spring wedding and I came across Nicole's page. I gave her a call and she was very professional and friendly from the beginning. She also had affordable, competitive pricing. She was not pushy like some of the other wedding coordinators I spoke to and I could tell she really loves her job and genuinely wanted to help me make my wedding visions come true. Throughout the whole planning process she was very responsive and organized. She made my life as a bride easier by being a teammate to me in the crazy process that is wedding planning. Also if and that's just IF you have a freak out moment or moment of panic as a bride, she completely understands and laughs it off with you. No judgement at all. She ran my rehearsal for me which went smoothly and my wedding party gave me compliments on how Nicole knew what she was doing. And most importantly on my wedding day she (and her lovely assistants) fulfilled all of the setup and plans that we created in the ways in which we had discussed. She also directed my groom and I throughout the day/night which took a lot of stress off of us. It was nice having someone help us with the schedule and dress bustling and when to move and when to not etc etc haha. She also did all this with a smile on her face. I'd definitely recommend Pave Weddings/Nicole as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/10/2016

We got the services from Pave included when we booked our wedding at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We didn't know if we'd need a day-of coordinator or not, and we found out Kristin was absolutely indispensable! It was such a relief to have someone handle all our vendors and scheduling and just be able to sit back and enjoy our day.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Laura · Married on 12/05/2015

Hi,
    I just got married Dec 5,2015. My husband and I booked Nicole with Pave Weddings October of 2014. We have been so pleased with her throughout our whole wedding process. She has held my hand every step of the way from sending me websites of vendors to choose from with their pricing to attending my vendor meetings with me and helping me make decisions. If i thought a vendor was too expensive she would find another vendor she thought was just as good. She was such a huge help during vendor meetings as i have never been married before and a lot of the details were way over my head. Nicole helped to figure out what i liked and what would work best for our wedding. I am very much a question asker and i would send nicole emails and texts and she was always very prompt to get back to me. We had a couple hiccups along the way as any wedding process and she was very quick to ease my worry and help come up with a solution. She worked very well with my wedding coordinator with the hotel as well. and together the two of them communicated back and forth and came to me with a collaborative answer. They were always on the same page together. I would highly recommend having a wedding planner. We had a destination wedding and we could have not pulled it off without her. We were rarely stressed and the wedding day went as smooth as it possibly could. I did not have to worry about anything my wedding day except getting my hair and makeup done and getting dressed. Nicole came to get me when it was time to do something. Kept us informed throughout the whole day and how the setting up process was going. We got a sneak peak of our reception before anyone else and we were absolutely in awe of everything. If i could post a picture in here to show my genuine reaction to how gorgeous everything was, i would! It was beautiful and better than i could of possibly imagined. Our guest raved about our wedding. If you want an amazing wedding experience, look no further than Nicole!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Pave Weddings was wonderful! I initially thought I was able to plan a wedding on my own. As time progressed I realized it was impossible for me to do all by myself. That is when Pave Weddings came in! I had the luxury of seeing Pave Weddings at work on my sister's wedding and decided to give Nicole a call! What a great team! I dealt with Nicole throughout the planning process. She was such a delight! She completely created my vision and was on top of everything. The day of the wedding I had no worries about any details, they were on top of everything! I would definitely recommend Pave Weddings to any bride who would need a planner!

Sent on 06/11/2015