Harpist Christine MacPhail Reviews

Harpist Christine MacPhail 2
Harpist Christine MacPhail 3

Lourdes Markham · Getting married on 11/29/2019

very kind and thoughtful

Very kind and thoughtful. willing to work with us. Can't wait to hear her play.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Dawn · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommended

Simply amazing and such a beautiful touch to our big day!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful music. Made our wedding day extra special

We are so lucky to have had Christine play her beautiful harp on our wedding day, June 8th, 2019. She is so talented at what she does. Christine was such a pleasure to work with and made our big day even that more special. Guests commented on how lovely her music was for both the ceremony and during cocktail hour. Although I was not in the room when it occurred, several guests told me that just as Christine was ending her song for the bridal party to precede down the aisle, a loud clap of thunder happened as if right on cue (which everyone seemed to have loved). Thank you again Christine for everything! Colleen & Josh

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Kohrs · Married on 06/03/2019

Amazing Musician

Christine MacPhail was easily one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding day. She was professional, kind, and wonderful at what she does. She even learned a few new songs just for my wedding! She was great with communication, replying quickly and always professionally. She played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Having her there added a wonderful elegance to our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

The Harpist that Harpists choose!

Okay...its been decades since I played the harp. But now that I have your attention....

Christine MacPhail has a unique ability to turn "harp music" into HARP MUSIC. We had a garden ceremony and we thought the setting would be lovely for a harpist. But we didn't want the usual, standard wedding fare. We love the music of John Williams, and also have an attachment to the music played in the movie at the France Pavilion at Epcot. Yes...really.

Not only did Christine respond quickly with the list of what she already knew with regard to John Williams...she was so specific about the Epcot music that she sent me a link to a wiki showing which music is played in which segments of the movie...and noting which pieces she already knew...and even making a correction on information regarding the composer of one part listed in the article. SHE. WAS. AMAZING.

Once the ceremony was over, one of the first people that walked up to me was my brother, telling me how everyone LOVED the prelude music so much. How often do you even NOTICE the prelude music?

Yes...she is amazing! Look no further...or...rather...listen no further. Call her today!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Christine was amazing!

Christine was so incredible and it was a pleasure working with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in harp music. She was extremely responsive and worked with the music selections that we chose and improvised some beautiful additions as well. We had Christine play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and all of our guests loved the beautiful addition. She had such a fun mix of songs to play from Top 20s, Disney music, and so much more. Thank you so much Christine for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jill Robinson · Married on 09/10/2018

Wonderful music

Christine's music was the perfect touch for our simple ceremony. Her song selection was very impressive.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2018

Christine was superb! I was able to choose a big mix of songs for my ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Christine to anyone who would like to hear the most beautiful harp music. She played her harp for my wedding and worked with me to choose the perfect songs for each part of the ceremony. She had many songs to choose from and a worksheet to help me with the choices. Then she played perfectly at the ceremony. I am so happy I had her there.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Brittney White · Married on 06/07/2018

Great harp music for our wedding!

Christine and her harp were such a highlight for our wedding ceremony. We wanted a lot of songs from video games and she was happy to comply. Our guests are still talking about it. I would certainly recommend contacting her for your wedding harpist.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Eleanor · Married on 06/01/2018

Christine was the harpist for our destination ceremony and she was awesome!!! She played all the songs we asked for and she was really good to work with also. On the wedding day she was there with a smile and her beautiful music. I could not have asked for a better musician for my wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

We are so happy we were able to snag her!! Beautiful music and she is the sweetest soul! Very affordable and the music choices are fantastic!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

Thank you very much for the extremely kind review! I sincerely appreciate your words and the fact that you took the time to write this for me. It is always such an honor to be part of a wedding ceremony.
    All the best,
    Christine

Kimberly · Married on 12/10/2017

I am so glad we found Christine to play during our wedding ceremony. I also wanted music that reflected our personality. Christine's music fit that perfectly. We had her accompany our ceremony with movie themes including Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Star Wars. Our wedding party walked down to the Jurassic Park theme song and I walked down to All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera. It was perfect. I think our guests were more excited about the harp music than anything else. I got so many snapchats of her playing! Christine is also incredibly kind and responsive. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2017

Fabulous! Look no further, Christine is great! Planning a destination wedding is not easy, but Christine helped us to do so with ease. Our guests loved her and so did we! I only wished that we could have listened longer, but the show must go on! We had a few special requests and were accommodated without hesitation. <3

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Harpist Christine MacPhail 4

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2017

Christine is a pure joy. We eloped from Australia and organising her to play for our ceremony was a complete breeze. She has a wonderful, diverse selection of music and her playing is absolutely beautiful. She even stayed after our ceremony and played music while we had photos taken. It was so lovely to have her be a part of our day.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Harpist Christine MacPhail 5
    Harpist Christine MacPhail 6

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

Christine is absolutely amazing! She plays the harp so beautifully my mother started crying during our trial session with her. She has a wide music selection and is willing to learn almost any song for wedding ceremonies. I had her play during our ceremony and during our outdoor cocktail hour and I wish I could have heard more of the music while taking our photos. Christine was so pleasant to work with and was willing to provide photos she had from my venue to assist with my planning.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Chris · Married on 10/06/2017

My bride wanted harp music so I surprised her by hiring Christine and everything was perfect. Christine was excellent and many guests told me they liked the music also. She played lots of modern songs for us. I recommend her very much.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Katie · Married on 10/02/2017

We had a small wedding and Christine was our harpist for the ceremony music and during cake & champagne. She played beautiful music for us. She was easy to work with too!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot put into words how amazing Christine MacPhail was at our wedding. We used her for our ceremony music and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about how heavenly her harp sounded. She is not only an amazing harpist but she was such a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a harpist no need to look any further, Christine MacPhail is the best in Central Florida area!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Beth · Married on 10/01/2017

Christine played for our daughter's wedding and words cannot convey how magical it was. I listened to her recordings as my daughter and finance made choices for their ceremony. Nothing can compare to hearing her in person. We had so many guests say how amazing it was to have the harp playing prior to the actual ceremony and when she played the processional and recessional, it was so magical.

Christine is not only an amazing harpist, she is an absolute joy to work with and a true professional. All correspondence with her was quick, positive and painless. If you are looking for something special for your ceremony, look no more. We are so happy that we created those beautiful memories for my daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 08/01/2017

Christine was superb and the extra elegant touch we wanted for our ceremony. The guests just loved her varied selection of songs.

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 07/15/2017

All my guest loved her ... she made my wedding a dream come true ....

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • SoonToBeMrsS.

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

We loved Christine! Everyone said how awesome she did, especially with the Jurassic Park song! She has so many songs she can play. You won't be disappointed with her!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Staci · Married on 02/07/2017

Christine was the best part of our ceremony. Her music set the mood for the whole wedding. She has such a fun spirit and energy and her music is uplifting. She is an amazing harpist and person!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 01/14/2017

One of the most outstanding aspects of our wedding was Christine’s accompaniment to our ceremony. Her natural talent and smooth progressions stunned us and our guests, and it filled the ceremony with an atmosphere we never experienced before We were impressed by Christine’s extensive song list, and she even offered to learn a song of our choosing just for our wedding. Afterwards, she was kind and heartfelt to us, a comment on her professionalism as well as her ability. We highly recommend her for your ceremony, or any event, to make it truly something else.

Kristina and Taylor