171 Reviews for Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music

Liability Insurance (5)
Sample Music (3)
Reception (1)
171 Harpist Christine MacPhail - Wedding Harp Music Reviews

I highly recommend Christine to anyone who would like to hear the most beautiful harp music. She played her harp for my wedding and worked with me to choose the perfect songs for each part of the ceremony. She had many songs to choose from and a worksheet to help me with the choices. Then she played perfectly at the ceremony. I am so happy I had her there.

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was the harpist for our destination ceremony and she was awesome!!! She played all the songs we asked for and she was really good to work with also. On the wedding day she was there with a smile and her beautiful music. I could not have asked for a better musician for my wedding.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so happy we were able to snag her!! Beautiful music and she is the sweetest soul! Very affordable and the music choices are fantastic!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7197464, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo

I am so glad we found Christine to play during our wedding ceremony. I also wanted music that reflected our personality. Christine's music fit that perfectly. We had her accompany our ceremony with movie themes including Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Star Wars. Our wedding party walked down to the Jurassic Park theme song and I walked down to All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera. It was perfect. I think our guests were more excited about the harp music than anything else. I got so many snapchats of her playing! Christine is also incredibly kind and responsive. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Fabulous! Look no further, Christine is great! Planning a destination wedding is not easy, but Christine helped us to do so with ease. Our guests loved her and so did we! I only wished that we could have listened longer, but the show must go on! We had a few special requests and were accommodated without hesitation.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Harp

Christine is a pure joy. We eloped from Australia and organising her to play for our ceremony was a complete breeze. She has a wonderful, diverse selection of music and her playing is absolutely beautiful. She even stayed after our ceremony and played music while we had photos taken. It was so lovely to have her be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine is absolutely amazing! She plays the harp so beautifully my mother started crying during our trial session with her. She has a wide music selection and is willing to learn almost any song for wedding ceremonies. I had her play during our ceremony and during our outdoor cocktail hour and I wish I could have heard more of the music while taking our photos. Christine was so pleasant to work with and was willing to provide photos she had from my venue to assist with my planning.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My bride wanted harp music so I surprised her by hiring Christine and everything was perfect. Christine was excellent and many guests told me they liked the music also. She played lots of modern songs for us. I recommend her very much.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

We had a small wedding and Christine was our harpist for the ceremony music and during cake & champagne. She played beautiful music for us. She was easy to work with too!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception, Harp

I cannot put into words how amazing Christine MacPhail was at our wedding. We used her for our ceremony music and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about how heavenly her harp sounded. She is not only an amazing harpist but she was such a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a harpist no need to look any further, Christine MacPhail is the best in Central Florida area!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Harp

Christine played for our daughter's wedding and words cannot convey how magical it was. I listened to her recordings as my daughter and finance made choices for their ceremony. Nothing can compare to hearing her in person. We had so many guests say how amazing it was to have the harp playing prior to the actual ceremony and when she played the processional and recessional, it was so magical.

Christine is not only an amazing harpist, she is an absolute joy to work with and a true professional. All correspondence with her was quick, positive and painless. If you are looking for something special for your ceremony, look no more. We are so happy that we created those beautiful memories for my daughter and her new husband.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony

Christine was superb and the extra elegant touch we wanted for our ceremony. The guests just loved her varied selection of songs.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

All my guest loved her ... she made my wedding a dream come true ....

Profile Picture Iris , 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

We loved Christine! Everyone said how awesome she did, especially with the Jurassic Park song! She has so many songs she can play. You won't be disappointed with her!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was the best part of our ceremony. Her music set the mood for the whole wedding. She has such a fun spirit and energy and her music is uplifting. She is an amazing harpist and person!

Profile Picture Staci, 2/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

One of the most outstanding aspects of our wedding was Christine’s accompaniment to our ceremony. Her natural talent and smooth progressions stunned us and our guests, and it filled the ceremony with an atmosphere we never experienced before We were impressed by Christine’s extensive song list, and she even offered to learn a song of our choosing just for our wedding. Afterwards, she was kind and heartfelt to us, a comment on her professionalism as well as her ability. We highly recommend her for your ceremony, or any event, to make it truly something else.

Kristina and Taylor

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/14/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Harp

Christine is amazingly talented! We had her play at our ceremony and cocktail hour-her music was truly beautiful. Her music selections cover anything and everything you could ever imagine. I honestly remember a time during the ceremony when I stopped to listen to her play. I am so mad that I didn't have the chance to hear more! I think the live music really added a nice touch to our wedding and I was so happy with how everything turned out. Christine made it a point to say hello and congratulations before she left and that was very meaningful to us. I would recommend her to anyone looking to add live music to your wedding without breaking the bank!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/13/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp

Being in the wedding industry myself, there was absolutely NO question on who I would have play for our ceremony. This was surprisingly a very important decision for my husband and wanted the moment that I walked down the aisle to be accompanied by nothing short of perfection (sweet, right?!) and he was BLOWN away by Christine's talent! She communicated with us throughout the planning process, helped with song selections and even was able to recommend other musicians when our violinist fell through. There is no reason to look any further, Christine is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Instrumental-Solo

We hired Christine to play at our ceremony. We asked for non-traditional music for the ceremony basically via YouTube links (video game music) and Christine was able to play the songs we requested at our ceremony expertly. We also decided to add a violinist later in the planning process and she coordinated with the violinist without input on our part aside from booking and payment. Christine was amazing and we highly recommend her to anyone looking to book a harpist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Carla, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Harp

Christine played the harp at our destination wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando. She is absolutely amazing and set a lovely atmosphere for our wedding. She played all the music I had requested, beautifully. Brilliant addition to our wedding. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Catriona, 10/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Christine was awesome and played all the disney songs we wanted. She's a great harpist!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 10/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Liability Insurance, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

My mother hired Christine for my wedding ceremony music and it was so beautiful, just the perfect addition to our wedding. We had a small wedding with only 25 guests and the harp was perfect. Christine was very nice and congratulated us after the ceremony before she left. If you want live music she is a great choice!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

We had Christine play her harp at our wedding at my parent's home and her music was the perfect touch for our ceremony. She played all the songs we requested and a few extra requests from my grandfather too. She was professional and a really sweet person to work with which was great because it cut down on my stress level!! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Harpist Christine MacPhail was the best part of our small, intimate, family wedding. The music set the tone.--traditional during the exchange of vows but then contemporary. Christine MacPhail was the hit of the wedding. Some guests started singing along to her music---sort of like "harp karaoke." She would be a bargain at any price! She came early, very professional, but she was flexible accommodating all requests.

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/26/16, 1 Review