9700 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Rosen Plaza Hotel

The Rosen Plaza Hotel is a wedding venue located in Orlando, Florida. Whether your special occasion is intimate or grand, casual or elegant, this venue caters to every need. With award-winning service, beautiful presentations, mouthwatering menus, personalized décor and experienced wedding specialists, your special day will be nothing short of unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
The Rosen Plaza Hotel offers more than 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space to accommodate up to 1,200 wedding guests. These event spaces include the following:

• Grand Ballroom: 26,000-square-foot ballroom
  • Ballroom Foyer: 12,500-sqaure-foot foyer
  • Meeting Rooms: 22 meeting rooms of varying sizes

The Rosen Plaza Hotel offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Choose from a variety of wedding packages that accommodate different sizes, needs and budgets. Wedding packages include floor-length linens, chair covers, chiffon ceiling drapes with customized uplighting. This venue provides event planning and management services for their wedding couples. Their experienced event specialists will plan out every beautiful detail tailored to your specific tastes to ensure your wedding is as unique as your love. Their team can customize menus, service and décor to bring your vision to life. Wedding services available include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
The award-winning master chefs at The Rosen Plaza Hotel prepare mouthwatering dishes and stunning presentations that are sure to impress your guests. Wedding menus can also be customized based on specific tastes and food preferences. Couples can choose from a plated or buffet dinner, champagne toast, open bar and a tasting.

Accommodation
Guests at The Rosen Plaza Hotel can choose from 800 deluxe and boutique-inspired guestrooms, including 36 luxurious suites. Seven on-site restaurants and lounges are available to suit any taste, including a whimsical fine-dining restaurant and casual dining options. Enjoy a heated swimming pool, whirlpool and cascading waterfall in your downtime, or head over to 3NINE, an entertainment venue and restaurant complete with state-of-the-art sound and lighting that connects to '39 Poolside Bar & Grill.

Location
The Rosen Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Orlando's famous theme parks and steps from the Pointe Orlando shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Guests can access the Orange County Convention Center directly via the Gary Sain Memorial Skybridge, a covered walkway. This venue is just minutes from the Orlando International Airport.

Follow The Rosen Plaza Hotel on

The Rosen Plaza Hotel 3
The Rosen Plaza Hotel 4
The Rosen Plaza Hotel 5

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

Jackie and the Rosen Plaza were AMAZING! We could not have imagined anyone better than Jackie! She was so kind, so accommodating, and so thorough! She was always cheerful when we called her with many questions and always went above and beyond our expectations! Jackie alone is reason to pick the Rosen Plaza, but the venue itself is beautiful! The ballroom looked fabulous, and the hotel is extremely nice. We very highly recommend the Rosen Plaza and would pick it again and again!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't stress this enough or put into words how amazing my wedding was at Rosen Plaza thanks to Jackie Neil the wedding coordinator there. It was a fairytale dream come true and she was with me every step of the way. The hotel staff was amazing. It was so nice to see a hotel where they had their stuff together. I have even stayed at Disney so many times and have not gotten the service that the Rosen Plaza has to offer. Jackie always answered back my emails, she was so accommodating Even when we came to visit before the wedding she always had my back and made sure that I had what I needed and wanted. She wasn't just my wedding coordinator, she was more to me than that! It felt good to know she had everything in order and It took off so so much stress from me! The food was amazing at the wedding. I had family from all over New Jersey, NYC, they said the food was gourmet and are still raving about the wedding. It was the highlight of the year. I looked everywhere before the wedding and I have to tell you that this was not only the most beautiful wedding venue and the best staff, but it is also the best bang for your buck! Trust me I did alot of comparison. After I viewed the Rosen I knew it was going to be my venue. They literally have an option for every single person no matter what your budget is. They are willing to accommodate and aren't stuck up and snobby about it. I really appreciated the professionalism of everyone. The assistant manager saw us during the weekend of our wedding and he too made sure that our stay was fabulous and told us if we needed anything to let him know. The staff is always greeting you. The hotel is spotless. Not only is this my wedding venue, but now my vacation spot for when I come to Orlando! I just want to say Thank you Jackie and to all of the staff at the Rosen. I hear nightmare stories about weddings and having to be a bridezilla, but everything was handled and I trusted them That's what a bride needs on her big day! Thanks!

The Rosen Plaza Hotel 6
    Sent on 01/16/2018

The Rosen Plaza Hotel Pricing

The Rosen Plaza Hotel Price Rates

The Rosen Plaza Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking