Cake Lady Custom Cakes

Winter Garden, FL View map

Barbara Mathis, who most people call “The Cake Lady,” is the owner and cake designer for Cake Lady Custom Cakes. With 20 years of experience in the cake baking and decorating industry, Barbara believes in customizing a cake that brings your vision to life, tastes like a dream and keeps your budget in mind!

Our company is based on the belief that our customer’s wants and needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, a very high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. In 2011, 2013 and 2014 we were honored to receive Weddingwire’s Bride’s Choice Award and the past two year’s we have been Weddingwire Rated!

Please visit our gallery and our Facebook page for some of our recent designs. We always add new ones so check back often. If you have any questions or would like a no obligation quote, give us a call at 407-921-0709 or email us at Barbara@cakeladycustomcakes.com. We love to hear from you and welcome your ideas and designs!

Cake Lady Custom Cakes is based out of Clermont, FL and happily delivers cakes all over central Florida!

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$9

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Kosher
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Jackie Married on 03/18/2017
    Barbara made our wedding cake. And not only was it absolutely beautiful, but it tasted even better than it looked! Thank you so much, Barbara for contributing to our special day!
  • MSWedding
    Calley Married on 06/19/2016
    Barbara was so easy to work with. When I first e-mailed her, she was the only one who responded that she would be able to do a tasting in the small window of time when we were in town. After meeting with her, any doubts I had were laid to rest. The cake looked gorgeous, but more importantly, it tasted wonderful; the cake was so moist on the wedding day. I could not be happier with how it turned out!
    Brandy Married on 10/17/2015
    "The Cake Lady" Barbara could not have made us happier with our cake! When I emailed her asking about her services, she emailed me back right away and we set up a time to meet so my (then) fiancé and I could try a bunch of cake flavors and frostings of our choosing. We gave her some rough ideas of what we wanted and she came up with a beautiful beach cake that perfectly fit our theme. It was a huge hit at our wedding and not only was it cute, but it tasted great. Any time I had a question, she emailed me back within a few days at most. She also followed up with me and confirmed drop off times for the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her services for anyone looking for a wedding cake. 5/5

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

I DO Party Planners I DO Party Planners Wedding Planners

Barbara with the "The Cake Lady" has the best tasting cake in the world. She does such a great job pleasing all of her clients. I as a wedding planner, use barbara's services and chance i get. She has a great product at a great price. I will tell all my clients about her in the future! Keep up the good work!!

Winter Garden, FL, 34787

By Appointment Only
Location of (Cake Lady Custom Cakes)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding