The Rosen Plaza Hotel Reviews

The Rosen Plaza Hotel 6
The Rosen Plaza Hotel 7

Julio · Married on 05/26/2018

Here's a letter I sent to Juan Guzman at the Rosen for his outstanding service:

It is now almost three months since that magical evening of my daughter’s Quinceañera Celebration, yet the wonderful memories are just as vivid as if it were yesterday. We could not possibly have received better service, assistance, guidance or care anywhere else. From the moment we stepped into the Ballroom, we felt part of a dream come true. We were most impressed with the hotel’s extraordinary attention to detail.

However, it was not only the gorgeous physical surroundings, décor, and lighting. Your personal service was just as incredible. From the first time we met you until the hour you departed, you consistently treated us like royalty, yet family, at the same time. Our every wish seemed to be your command. You went above and beyond to ensure our daughter’s special day would be filled with magical moments to be cherished forever. You certainly took our desires and request to heart making sure the entire event felt like a fairy tale. Thank you for allowing us to personalize our event and for being flexible with our special request, you never blinked, and accommodated us in every way. The extra care you took and the time you spent on every detail was very evident as the time flowed smoothly. Even in our most extravagant dreams, we could not have imagined such a memorable and more perfect day.

All these words of praise cannot adequately express our words of appreciation and gratitude to you. We will be happy to recommend you to everyone, but feel that the best recommendation is what people saw and experienced at the event. Having our daughter’s Quinceañera Celebration at the Rosen Plaza was one of the best decisions we could have made. Thank you for your part and the part of your staff in making our daughter’s special day absolutely perfect. Family and friends, weeks after the event, continue to rave about the food, entertainment and, of course, the décor. It is for that and for your earnest effort in ensuring that everything, every detail, was to our complete and total satisfaction that we wish to extend our warmest heartfelt thanks to you and everyone at the Rosen Plaza Hotel.

GREAT JOB!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

Jackie and the Rosen Plaza were AMAZING! We could not have imagined anyone better than Jackie! She was so kind, so accommodating, and so thorough! She was always cheerful when we called her with many questions and always went above and beyond our expectations! Jackie alone is reason to pick the Rosen Plaza, but the venue itself is beautiful! The ballroom looked fabulous, and the hotel is extremely nice. We very highly recommend the Rosen Plaza and would pick it again and again!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't stress this enough or put into words how amazing my wedding was at Rosen Plaza thanks to Jackie Neil the wedding coordinator there. It was a fairytale dream come true and she was with me every step of the way. The hotel staff was amazing. It was so nice to see a hotel where they had their stuff together. I have even stayed at Disney so many times and have not gotten the service that the Rosen Plaza has to offer. Jackie always answered back my emails, she was so accommodating Even when we came to visit before the wedding she always had my back and made sure that I had what I needed and wanted. She wasn't just my wedding coordinator, she was more to me than that! It felt good to know she had everything in order and It took off so so much stress from me! The food was amazing at the wedding. I had family from all over New Jersey, NYC, they said the food was gourmet and are still raving about the wedding. It was the highlight of the year. I looked everywhere before the wedding and I have to tell you that this was not only the most beautiful wedding venue and the best staff, but it is also the best bang for your buck! Trust me I did alot of comparison. After I viewed the Rosen I knew it was going to be my venue. They literally have an option for every single person no matter what your budget is. They are willing to accommodate and aren't stuck up and snobby about it. I really appreciated the professionalism of everyone. The assistant manager saw us during the weekend of our wedding and he too made sure that our stay was fabulous and told us if we needed anything to let him know. The staff is always greeting you. The hotel is spotless. Not only is this my wedding venue, but now my vacation spot for when I come to Orlando! I just want to say Thank you Jackie and to all of the staff at the Rosen. I hear nightmare stories about weddings and having to be a bridezilla, but everything was handled and I trusted them That's what a bride needs on her big day! Thanks!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    The Rosen Plaza Hotel 15
    The Rosen Plaza Hotel 16
    The Rosen Plaza Hotel 17

Laurie · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't know how to accurately express how happy I was that we went with Rosen Plaza. Jackie was an absolute DREAM to work with. The entire day was just perfect. I can't say that I have one complaint. I was long distance planning from out of state so that was a little stressful for me but Jackie took care of everything. The food was delicious and the bartender's drinks was great. Jackie organized the day perfectly. She coordinated all the vendors coming to the hotel and everyone was aware of what was happening..one of my vendors told me "the valet was expecting us!!". RP included a decor package that transformed the room into a wonderland. It was enchanting. I cannot sing enough praises on how perfect everything was. The value was incredible too. I am so happy.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/21/2016

We lived in Ohio and decided to have a destination wedding in Orlando. I traveled last year to visit different venues in order to choose the one for our reception. I had a meeting with Jackie Neill at the Rosen Plaza and from the minute I met her, I knew I wanted her to coordinate my wedding. She is so friendly, professional and on top of things. She definitely knew what I was looking for and gave me the confidence to trust her with my wedding reception considering we don't live in town.

I visited other venues, but Jackie was the key factor that made me to choose the Rosen Plaza and I'm so happy we had our reception there. We stayed at the hotel as well for a few days with family and friends and everyone loved the hotel and the service we got. Everyone was exceptional and we were treated like royalty.

I had a lot of questions during the wedding process specially since it was a destination wedding but Jackie answered all of my questions (and I had a lot of them ) in a timely manner and assured me everything would look beautiful and also the food will taste amazingly since we didn't get to have a food tasting due living out of town.

The day of our wedding, our cocktail hour and reception looked like a dream came true. It was all like I expected and more. Our venue looked so beautiful, the food was amazing and the decor just couldn't be any better. We danced the night away and the service during the reception was exceptional. All of our guest gave us a lot of compliments about the food, the dessert trays and how beautiful the venue looked. My wedding was just perfect!

Thank you Jackie and the Rosen Plaza staff for making the most important days of our lives unforgettable. I will totally recommend this venue, it was just perfect and you get the decor, food and service all in one place. It was easier to plan than what I thought thanks to Jackie!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Liz · Married on 04/09/2016

The Rosen Plaza ended up being the perfect venue for our wedding reception. If you want A++ service, great food, and an extremely gorgeous ballroom- go with the Rosen. In our search we found a few venues we liked, but we ended up choosing the Rosen because of their event coordinator Jackie. She's the best!! We could tell from the very beginning that she was professional, organized, personable, and just on top of everything. By the end of this she felt like one of the family, we love her! And the Rosen did a spectacular job with the food (our guests keep telling us how much they loved it), the service, the decor. When I walked into the ballroom and so how beautiful it was, I was blown away, like seriously it's a moment I'll never forget. The draping, the lighting, the candlelight & centerpieces - perfection. Plus, we stayed there as well as our family and a lot of guests and we were all treated fabulous and made to feel very special on our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about the Rosen Plaza and Jackie YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

We LOVED working with Jackie at Rosen and could not have been happier with our wedding. Most of our guests were from NY and were blown away by the wedding put on by Rosen. The included room decor took our breath away; the draping turned a typical ballroom into another world. The food was delicious; we had done two tastings to get everything right, and it came out perfect. When my groom and I were walking around to greet everyone during dinner, most plates were clean or mouths were full; our picky NY guests were full! Jackie had every single detail worked out with us; and then checked and double checked in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We honestly felt like we were her most important clients (although I assume she makes everyone feel that way); she was always so concerned with what we wanted for our wedding day. Jackie always promptly answered emails and phone calls. Our only gripe was with reservations and a few of their errors, but MaryLou worked tirelessly to fix everything and in the end, it worked out wonderfully. We definitely recommend this venue; you'll get more than your moneys worth and incredible wedding memories. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Sydni

Sydni · Married on 03/14/2015

This was by far the smartest decision we've made as a couple. Selecting this venue to host our ceremony and reception was incredible. They take care of pretty much everything. The food, drinks, linens, ceremony location, lighting, cake cutting, etc. The remaining vendors (photographer, cake, DJ, etc.) that were suggested were just as amazing. The food was on point and the service was just as good. EVERYONE from my wedding had nothing but kind words for the food and decor of our wedding.

Keith, the coordinator, was outstanding. He walked us through everything from the day we toured the venue to the moment he opened the doors to our reception. He has done this for years and is very experienced. We told him what we were looking for and he made it all happen.

Please do yourself the biggest favor and select this venue. It is in a great location where all of your guest can enjoy the attractions and shopping on International Dr. They take the stress away from connecting with more vendors, paying a ceremony fee, and looking for accommodations for your guest. Everything is wrapped into package for you to customize to make your own.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Cassandra · Married on 01/10/2015

Keith Keiser is the best! He helped us from start to finish, he worked extensively to help us create the perfect ceremony and reception details from personalizing our menu selections to stopping by to ensure I was ok on my wedding day. Special thanks to Keith and team!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

The hotel did such an amazing job. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and were thrilled with the rooms, cleanliness and service received during their stay. Our rehearsal dinner was at Cafe Matisse and the food was fantastic. The staff was pleasant and quick to help. The wedding ceremony location was beautiful and set exactly as planned. The draping and up lighting added an elegant touch. The reception space was beautiful and the food, filet and sea bass, was perfect. It has been a month and our guests are still talking about how perfect everything was and how amazing the food was. We were so thrilled with how everything turned out. Thank you Rosen Plaza!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kay · event on 08/18/2013

Orlando City Soccer Club held their annual awards night and fundraiser for their Foundation for the 3rd year at Rosen Plaza Hotel. We received top class service, particularly from Keith Keiser, who went out of his way to make sure our event was an outstanding success.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Marni · Married on 06/29/2013

I could not have done this without Robin Simmons. In my time of stress, Robin put everything that I was looking for in my wedding together, and made it happen. Robin was even able to come up with ideas that I loved and went with, as far as decorations and such. When it came to my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING; Robin and her staff made it all happen. The reverend that Robin chose was perfect and conducted our ceremony flawlessly. I also used a photographer (of 3) that Robin recommended and am ecstatic with my photos.
    Also I had my reception dinner in Jack's Place restaurant, inside the Plaza, and everyone loved it. The food and atmosphere were perfect. If I had to hold any other events I would definitely go back to the Rosen Plaza and I would definitely want Robin to be at my side.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Judi · event on 06/28/2013

Waiters were absolutely great!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Vernalee · event on 05/24/2013

The quality of service was superb I look forward to my next event

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • F

Faye · event on 05/18/2013

Keith Keiser was absolutely a joy to work with. He bent over backwards to help us have the best gala ever.
    The food was terrific, and the staff during the event was wonderful. I'd say overall it was a flawless evening.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Julie · event on 05/08/2013

Everything was wonderful. The room was beautiful and the food was excellent.

Sent on 05/16/2013

michael · event on 04/18/2013

this Hotel is a top notch location with a level of professionalism that seems to have gone away in most of the other locations I have had my event in. I have been doing my event for 17 years and this is by far the best location yet. The Staff is great and will assist you in everything you may need. Thanks Michael

Sent on 05/08/2013

Annie · event on 03/02/2013

The service and food was fist class.

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User3114579 · event on 02/15/2013

Great event and great staff, thank you.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Betsy · event on 02/09/2013

Everyone enjoyed the event and feedback was positive!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Rebecca · event on 01/23/2013

Extemely efficient, organized, pleasant, with excelled follow-up! You made my meeting with Pebble Beach extremely successful!

Sent on 02/14/2013
  • User3065862 · event on 01/22/2013

The staff at the Rosen Plaza went out of their way to assist with any request we had. Even those onsite last minute request that have got to drive a hotel crazy.

Sent on 02/14/2013
  • User3028433 · event on 01/05/2013

The Rosen staff was very accommodating, friendly and professional. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/29/2013
  • User2754743 · event on 11/03/2012

I have booked at various event venues all over the Orlando Area (downtown, Disney, I-drive.) The Rosen Plaza exceeded every single one of our expectations. From the initial phone call, to the day of service, we couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 11/05/2012