557 Harold Ave. Suite A, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,503
  • Real Weddings 1

About FyerFly Productions

FyerFly Productions is a lively wedding DJ company based in Winter Park, Florida. Their staff is willing to travel all corners of the sunshine state in order to provide their cutting-edge services to couples and their guests. What makes FyerFly Productions stand out is that they prefer to create custom packages to fit exactly what their clients are looking for.

The music genres that the DJs at FyerFly Productions specialize in are vast, ranging from international and oldies to top 40 and hip hop. The company provides a sound system and uplighting equipment. Some of their DJ services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • MC
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to providing excellent DJ services for weddings and special events, FyerFly Productions also offers jaw-dropping lighting designs as well as artistically detailed photography. Some of the videography services include:

• High-definition video

FyerFly Productions 5
FyerFly Productions 6
FyerFly Productions 7

N. J. A. · Married on 08/17/2019

One of the Greatest Decisions Ever!

Words cannot describe how awesome Jim and his team at FyerFly are. They went above and beyond to give me everything my wife and I wanted on our big day. From fireworks, fog, lighting, DJ, and the list goes on and on. They will cater to your specific wants and desires to make it special for you. I'll never forget what they gave me and would definitely choose them again in a heart beat. Just, ask for Jim if you really want to get the party going. ; )

Sent on 08/22/2019

Melissa Throne · Married on 07/06/2019

Best DJ I could of asked for

We had Jon as our DJ at the Four Seasons and he was amazing. We just clicked with him right from our planning call. He knew how to keep our guests which was a mix of Spanish and English on the dance floor the entire night. He was happy and upbeat with a smile on his face the entire night and even my planner said he was one of the best DJ's she has ever worked with.
    Friends are still texting us saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Jon.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Kept the party going all night long

Fyerfly is THE best for all things DJ, lightning, and CONFETTI! When I sat down with Jim for our first meeting, I knew Fyerfly was the right fit for us. He was SO nice and I knew that he would bring our vision to life. My dream was for the ballroom to be transformed into a garden with a starry night sky and that’s exactly what Fyerfly delivered. It was truly magical! I loved how he got every single guest out of their chair and dancing. Our guests had the time of their life. They had so much fun at the reception that many of our guests have asked if we can have the wedding all over again. The dance floor was packed all night. The best surprise came about an hour before the reception ended when the confetti fell. Throughout the next hour, our guests continued to pick up the confetti, throw it up in the air, and dance with it. Fyerfly made our wedding reception one that our family and friends will never forget! Many of them have told us that our wedding is the BEST wedding they have ever been to. We are so grateful for you and your team!

Sent on 07/11/2019

• What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Designer Weddings by Carly Rose
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Wedding Planners

Jim and his team of fantastic DJ's at FyerFly are All Stars in my eyes. I have worked many, many weddings with them and refer my clients to them without hesitation. From their professionalism to care and compassion for each couple, it's their attention to detail, all night party vibes and organization that have me sending a majority of my couples to them for their services. Having FyerFly present on wedding days makes the day run smoother because they are on top of every detail, know perfectly what atmosphere the couple desire and mix amazing music to keep all of the guests happy. I recommend FyerFly to my Brides and Grooms and would have them be a part of any celebration I was planning.

• Apollo's Chariots Inc.
    Apollo's Chariots Inc. Wedding Limos

Tagas always goes above and beyond for their brides. Time is taken with each and every bride to make sure their day is the one they've dreamed about. Definitely recommend this company.

• Weddings In The City
    Weddings In The City Wedding Planners

The Tagas team will do everything in their power to insure your event is flawless!!! The dance floor will be packed the entire night and your guests will have a blast!!!

• 557 Harold Ave., Suite A Winter Park, 32789 See on map
    4075742020 (Phone number)
    4076502983 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Thursday 12noon - 7pm, Fridays 12 noon - 5pm, Meetings by Appointment Only