FyerFly Productions Reviews

FyerFly Productions 5
FyerFly Productions 6
FyerFly Productions 7

N. J. A. · Married on 08/17/2019

One of the Greatest Decisions Ever!

Words cannot describe how awesome Jim and his team at FyerFly are. They went above and beyond to give me everything my wife and I wanted on our big day. From fireworks, fog, lighting, DJ, and the list goes on and on. They will cater to your specific wants and desires to make it special for you. I'll never forget what they gave me and would definitely choose them again in a heart beat. Just, ask for Jim if you really want to get the party going. ; )

Sent on 08/22/2019

Melissa Throne · Married on 07/06/2019

Best DJ I could of asked for

We had Jon as our DJ at the Four Seasons and he was amazing. We just clicked with him right from our planning call. He knew how to keep our guests which was a mix of Spanish and English on the dance floor the entire night. He was happy and upbeat with a smile on his face the entire night and even my planner said he was one of the best DJ's she has ever worked with.
    Friends are still texting us saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Jon.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Kept the party going all night long

Fyerfly is THE best for all things DJ, lightning, and CONFETTI! When I sat down with Jim for our first meeting, I knew Fyerfly was the right fit for us. He was SO nice and I knew that he would bring our vision to life. My dream was for the ballroom to be transformed into a garden with a starry night sky and that’s exactly what Fyerfly delivered. It was truly magical! I loved how he got every single guest out of their chair and dancing. Our guests had the time of their life. They had so much fun at the reception that many of our guests have asked if we can have the wedding all over again. The dance floor was packed all night. The best surprise came about an hour before the reception ended when the confetti fell. Throughout the next hour, our guests continued to pick up the confetti, throw it up in the air, and dance with it. Fyerfly made our wedding reception one that our family and friends will never forget! Many of them have told us that our wedding is the BEST wedding they have ever been to. We are so grateful for you and your team!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    FyerFly Productions 8
    FyerFly Productions 9
    FyerFly Productions 10
    FyerFly Productions 11
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ/Lighting

FyerFly Productions is an absolute must on your wedding day. We used FyerFly for our lighting and DJ on our wedding day, June 8th, 2019. I was so obsessed with the market-lights in the ballroom at Isleworth and the uplighting. It truly changed the whole look of the ballroom! They are top-notch at what they do and made the night a blast. DJ Jim is the best and had an awesome playlist. We also used their social photo booth at our wedding, which was a huge hit! They are super quick and responsive to any questions you have. You cannot go wrong with FyerFly Productions and their amazing team!Thank you! Colleen and Josh

Sent on 06/26/2019
    FyerFly Productions 12
    FyerFly Productions 13

AnnMarie · Married on 05/04/2019

So much fun

Kept everyone dancing and moving

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Brianna

Bri and Matt · Married on 05/03/2019

Best DJ Ever

From our very first appointment with Jim I knew FyerFly was the DJ and Lighting company for us. We could tell that he truly cared that we had our best day ever and he delivered. Working with them was a breeze. We ended up changing and adding different aspects of our planned services as we worked through our wedding planning process and they were there to help us every step of the way. Our reception hall looked like a dream with the fantastic lighting and so many people have shared with us how much they loved the music. We cant recall a single moment the dance floor was empty the entire night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

The best DJ!

We had the amazing pleasure of working with Jim on our wedding day. He was the best DJ ever! We had everyone out on that dance floor, celebrating our big day - all because Jim knew exactly how to light up the night with his amazing lighting, and played the PERFECT songs to get the party going! He was so attentive making sure we were all set, keeping us on our timeline, and we could not have asked for a better DJ! I will forever recommend Fyerfly, and will never forget the amazing night we had at our wedding, thanks to Jim!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ Around!

Jim is absolutely amazing to work with! My husband was very specific on what he wanted to hear at our wedding and Jim delivered! He is super nice, personable and easy to communicate with, prior to and during the wedding! Also, the "social booth" provided by FyerFly was a huge hit at our wedding! Everybody loved it! Thank you so much for a great time!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/23/2019

Made Our Entire Night!!

We were assigned to DJ Chris after filling out our online portal. After our initial call with him, we knew that he would be a good fit. But he went above and beyond our expectations! We had forgotten to assign a "introduction of wedding party" song and he was so quick to find the song on the spot! He also took our suggestions for music and added more songs the night of that we didn't know would get the crowd going, but he was spot on, everyone was dancing! He even let my Dad sing "Freebird" on the mic to close the night out! Great DJ, Great MC, professional, great and upbeat attitude! Gave my new husband and I the best wedding DJ experience we'll never forget!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

stefania · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing DJ, Amazing Service, and Amazing Lighting

From the time we spoke to the DJ we knew we were going to have an amazing wedding. He listened to the requests and concerns we had. He kept in touch with me personally helping me modify our first dance song and the father daughter dance. He was amazing, at multiple points of the night no one was sitting and everyone was dancing! He met all of our needs! Tabitha was wonderful!!! The lighting in our ballroom was beautiful, she made sure there were no dark areas, they worked with me to have string lights and make sure the ballroom looked like a fairytale! To top it off I procrastinated and had forgotten to provide her with the design of our monogram, and Tabitha went out of her way to make sure we had one and had chosen one for us that was exactly the one we were going to choose! The entire team was available whenever we had any questions!!

They really helped us to truly have one of the best nights of our lives!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/15/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Jim and his team are wonderful! We booked lighting, DJ, a drummer, and the social photo booth and everything was perfect! Jim was so fun to work with while planning everything. We had requested a custom WWE themed entrance for our reception and Jim totally nailed it! Our Guests kept coming up to us telling us how amazing our DJ was, he really kept the party going all night long! Parker was our drummer and he is remarkably talented. He added a cool live performance element to the dance floor; it was so unique and fun! Our venue was a challenging one for hanging market lights and Fyerfly executed it flawlessly! they set the mood with our gorgeous up-lighting as well! Our Guests also enjoyed using the social booth. Everyone had a blast selecting filters, creating boomerangs and gifs, and posting them right to social media! Every single detail was amazing, I would recommend Fyerfly to anyone looking for a fun, upbeat party! We also loved the simplicity of getting everything from one awesome vendor!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/24/2019

The Dance Floor was NEVER empty!

Once we got engaged there were vendors that we knew we already wanted to use and Fyerfly Productions was one of them! We connected instantly with Jim and what we were searching for in a DJ and Lighting. Though out the night he kept our friends and families dancing until the final song, the dance floor was never empty. The reception flowed so effortlessly with music and MCing. Jim was supportive and great when I approached him with an idea of playing first dance songs of other couples at our wedding during dinner. He loved the idea and pulled it off flawlessly and seeing everyone’s face light up when they heard their song made our hearts smile. The lighting design the Fyerfly team created at Lake Mary Events Center with market lights spanning the dance floor and up lighting brought the entire room together! We couldn’t have been happier with Jim and his Fyerfly team!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

Best decision ever!

Working in the wedding industry I have met a ton of DJ's and Jim is THE BEST! As soon as we had a venue and date we IMMEDIATELY booked FyerFly (specifically Jim) because he's awesome. He is really experienced so he knows what songs to play and when, etc. The online portal for picking out songs is super easy to navigate as well and I love that they give you a lot of options for first dance/parent dances if you don't have a specific song in mind. Best decision ever!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/05/2019

Jim is the BEST!!!

Jim did an amazing job! He knew exactly what music to play and kept people on the dance floor all night. I could not have asked for a better DJ. When he announced the last song of the night people were actually sad that the party was over. We could have all danced the night away. He really went above and beyond. My favorite part is that without my husband or myself knowing he set up for us to have a private last dance. We will remember that moment forever. We also got the social booth with our package and it was a huge success! I can't wait to look through all the photos. :)

Sent on 01/07/2019

Debora · Married on 12/29/2018

The best choice!

I would like to thank you for making everyone have a great time at the wedding.

The lighting was perfect and the venue looked amazing! I loved the textured lighting with all the pin spots accentuating our flowers and cake table. The ambiance was exactly what I was looking for. It was perfect!!!
    The music was awesome and we got exactly what we wanted, which was to have everyone enjoy the party. You even got our grandmas dancing!
    My grandma is 80yrs old, had 2 knee replacement surgeries and she danced the entire time, until 1am!
    I guess you know it's a good party when it's 1am and you have to cut off the bride and kick us off the dance floor because we don't want to leave. That says it all!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    FyerFly Productions 14
    FyerFly Productions 15
    FyerFly Productions 16
    FyerFly Productions 17
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Confetti, Lighting, Fyerfly Fountains Oh My!!

Where do I start with Fyerfly?!? I think we booked every single service that they have to offer minus dj. Jim is literally THE BEST. His lighting and production techniques transformed our wedding from ordinary to extraordinary. We also took advantage of every single FyerFly Fountain that they had and trust me, you will not be disappointed. We honestly feel that without the one of a kind lighting and effects that Jim offered us, our wedding wouldn't have had the impact that it did (confetti, dancing on the clouds, sparkler fountains, textured lighting and so much more.) Booking Jim (Fyerfly productions) was one of the decisions we made. Book them, you will be more than happy you did!

Love,
    Christina and Randy

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jackie Acero · Married on 10/20/2018

We hit the vendor jackpot!!

A simple review would not even begin to do this company justice. We hired FyerFly for our 10/20/18 wedding at Eagle Creek. They were incredible!! They thought of everything from having a translator (my husband's side speaks mostly Spanish), microphones for our ceremony, market lights and the list goes on. They are so professional and really care about your dream day vision. We had the confetti blast (everyone says we had the most epic wedding finale) and we also had the social booth. Justin, the social booth attendant was amazing! All he had to do was make sure we pressed the right buttons, but he went above and beyond. He made jokes with everyone and kept us laughing the whole night. He even told me at one point to make sure I drank water. How sweet!! DJ Jon was amazing and kept our dance floor live at all times. He was so nice and we honestly couldn't have had a better team there. You will truly not regret having FyerFly host your dream day. Thank you so much FyerFly!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Amy Troy · Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj ever

Thank you Jim for being so awesome and playing the best music! You knew how to keep the party going and also mix it up when there needed to be a song change. After the wedding so many guests told me how much they loved Jim. Thank you thank you! Also the lighting you did for our room was beautiful :)

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

FyerFly lit up our reception with custom textures galore!

FyerFly provided custom textures and ballroom lighting for our 8/18 wedding at Bella Collina... I shared images of exactly what we wanted to create in our space, Jim "got me" from the first call and his crew made it happen! Guests were blown away by the first impression when they walked in the doors, plus we're in love with our reception photos and video because FyerFly lit up the room perfectly. Thank you, guys! We'll continue to recommend your services!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    FyerFly Productions 18
    FyerFly Productions 19

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

Literally THE BEST! Seriously look no further... Jim & his crew are hands down the best lighting & DJ service in town! We were complimented on many things about our reception, but our #1 compliment was the DJ. He kept the party going the entire night, just like we wanted! We can't thank these guys enough.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic DJ service! They really know what they are doing! They know exactly how to make the party super fun, match your style, and do it all so well. We were able to pull off a reception that had most of the guests dancing for most of the night. And multiple guests told me that it was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to. And I know that I big part of that is the DJ! We loved the special technique they had to open up the dance floor and help get people on the floor. Everyone had so much fun, but it was still classy. We wanted to make sure our reception wasn’t clubby, and the DJ achieved that for us. It was great! Not to mention they are pretty talented as DJ’s, the transitions between songs were on point. Thanks so much FyerFly!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

They really care is all I can say. From the beginning of my planning I could tell that they really cared about my wedding. My day was perfect and John kept the dance floor packed all night. The planner they give you is online and when I was in the car and hear a song I would just log in and add it. I only had a few months to plan my wedding and I could not have picked a better DJ co.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

We met Jim at a party that our friends/photographers (The Hons) had. We loved his style, music choices, etc. so we decided to book him for our wedding! He was so easy to work with, he made everything as simple as possible. Gave good recommendations when we weren't sure what we wanted and truly gave us the best reception! Everyone danced all night long, his music choices were ON POINT! We also had an amazing confetti canon at the end- I highly recommend that! It was so fun for everyone and it makes for some beautiful pictures and video. I can't say enough good things about FyerFly. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

We used FireFly Productions for our DJ and lighting at our beautiful outdoor wedding! We were extremely happy with our service! Their online planning system is amazing! Everything went off without a hitch! Also - just to show how on point they are - we had our wedding at a location our dog was allowed to be. Someone let my dog out and she immediately came towards all the people and everyone flocked to her. When the DJ noticed her - he changed the song to "Who Let The Dog's Out" without even thinking! It was perfect and such a memory at our wedding. Just shows the quality and quick wittiness of our DJ. Everyone had a great time, lots of dancing and everything was perfect! Thanks for a great experience!! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Fyer Fly productions was amazing at our wedding. We used them as a DJ for our wedding and they nailed it. We are younger couple and like a good mix of music. We like when it goes from Marvin Gaye to today’s newest rap music. His booth looked really nice and went with our venue. They also have a portal online where you can put all the music you’d like for every part of your wedding which is great for planning. Jim himself is a great guy. Our wedding was a mess due to hurricane Irma and he was one of the most flexible,comforting people to work with. Which is very important because weddings run into issues and it’s great to have a positive person on your team.

Sent on 03/01/2018