Soundwave Entertainment Systems

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Soundwave Entertainment specializes in Dance Mix DJs and LED Lighting Design. Established in 2001, Soundwave provides customized wedding celebrations with lots of attention to details. We are known as THE WEDDING EXPERTS with exceptional DJs who excel in mixing and are expert MCs, and creating lavish Lighting Design.

With more than 4,000 weddings on our resume, Soundwave offers a team of 6 highly experienced wedding DJs who are true mixing DJs, not button pushers, and professional MCs. Owner Les Kopasz has been working as a DJ since he was 20 years old, and has experience working in clubs and as a radio DJ. He has performed at over 2,000 weddings, leaving him with a wealth of knowledge that is the foundation of Soundwave's amazing reputable for exceptional weddings.

Every wedding is unique and that is why Soundwave works very closely with our clients to create customized celebrations with lots of attention to YOUR details. We have an extensive planning process that ensures every wedding is successful. And with our Dance Mix DJs, your dance floor will be full of guests!

Soundwave excels in creating beautiful wedding receptions with our LED Lighting Design. We offer Wall Uplighting, Pinspotting, Texturing, Monograms, Night Club Lighting and Special Effects. We work closely with wedding planners and florists to create visually amazing ballroom designs.

Soundwave is owner by Les Kopasz and Wendy Goelz, husband and wife team, who are highly regarded throughout Orlando for their expertise.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Getting married on 02/28/2025

10/10 I would 100% recommend.

Wendy is the sweetest woman I have ever worked with and I pray and hope there is an occasion in the future I can work with her and Les again. Les is the best person & DJ, and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my wedding, what an amazing night. Our dance floor was full and fun the entire night, I was exhausted by the time it was over! I wish I could write them 100 reviews talking about our night and all of the memories we will have for a lifetime. We love them both so much. Xoxo
  • Raquel
    Raquel M. Getting married on 03/12/2022

Such a great team!

Wendy and Ray were so amazing to work with! Wendy was always available to chat on the phone with me or message back and forth to answer all my questions! The planning guide was so easy to use and helped us make sure our Wedding day was perfect!
    Ray, their Latin DJ, was great! He was so easy to talk to and made sure the wedding was a PARTY! He also helped me surprise my husband with a special dance at the end of the night - it was so special!
    The lighting was also spectacular! It turned my ballroom and centerpieces into a dream! It brought an exciting but elegant twist to the ballroom, I loved it!
    Thank you Soundwave!!
    Gabe Married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal

I normally never write reviews, let alone give a product or service 5 starts, but Soundwave and Dennis delivered everything we asked for and more. Dennis read the room and quickly figured out my wife and I are Christian and took the initiative to play instrumental hymns in the background for us which was so sweet the Bride got really happy. DJ Dennis did a custom cut on our first dance song to make it better to dance to (so we don't bore people with a song over 3min), he showed the kids at the wedding how to do a simple dance so they could dance with everyone (Cha Cha slide), announced the guest book and a photo mesh that was being passed around reminding people to sign it for us, and perhaps our favorite part from DJ Dennis was he realized we didn't have a videographer and video tapped our last dance and sent it to us after. That was probably the sweetest and most surprising thing he did that night that he really didn't have to.

We also got a photobooth with the photobook. We were told they're cancelling the physically printed strips because so many guest just throw out the photo strips but since it was still being cancelled they let us have it, and it turned out amazingly. Our guest loved it. The photo booth colors also matched all our colors and it was a very nice touch that we both forgot about until we saw they did it.

I didn't notice the lighting (I was a little distracted) but the Bride says that the lighting from the LEDs was really good. Our venue let us use candles and those partnered with the LEDs made a very cozy atmosphere

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

19 photos · 07/25/2016
  • Matt & Nicki
    21 photos · 04/05/2015

Robert McClory Photography Robert McClory Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Les, Wendy and the crew at Soundwave countless times and never has there been a time they didn't excel at what they do. You can't go wrong.

Pavone Events Pavone Events Wedding Planners

I have known Wendy and Les for at least 10 years and have worked with them from a venue capacity. They are always prepared, prompt, professional and team players. Their diversified staff pairs perfect with any couple. They have the most up to date equipment and always show up ready to start the party. I have attended several events with Soundwave as the DJ and I have not stopped dancing all night. Definitely a must for your wedding day!!

Jenna Michele Photography Jenna Michele Photography Wedding Photographers

Great company to hire, all well trained professionals with quality equipment that will keep the event running smoothly from start to finish.

1136 Maidenmoor Road Orlando, FL, 34787

Call for consultations Mon - Thursday 8am - 6pm.
Location of (Soundwave Entertainment Systems)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding