Jenna Michele Photography

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Hello! JMP is heartfelt and playful storytelling, providing an awesome experience and amazing images - even if you feel awkward in front of the camera. While I'm hands-on with posing instructions, I also know when to step back and let moments unfold naturally. I love catching spontaneous acts with a dash of humor sprinkled in, and I mesh really well with fun-loving people who are goofy or nerdy. Over the past 10+ years I've enjoyed photographing a wide variety of couples, and I'm so excited to see what your wedding has in store!

Jenna offers...
-> Help with posing & timelines
-> Every wedding is photographed and edited by Jenna in a style that won't feel super dated years later
-> Only real weddings in our gallery, no models or paid styled shoots used for portfolio building
-> Transparency through full wedding galleries available on our website
-> We are pet friendly!

Rates fall between $200-$400 hr for full day bookings. We offer a community service discount as a thank you to EMS, Nurses, and Teachers. See our current packages on the website: https://jennamichelephotography.com/wedding_pricing/

------

About Jenna: I'm a native Floridian, and a bit of a nerd. I enjoy playing video games, cooking, trying to keep my plants alive, weird science facts, and memes. I have a fluffy 16lb cat who wrestles my dog and wins. Art always has been a huge part of my life beginning with traditional fine art mediums. I still dabble in painting and ceramics.

------

Let's Connect!
txt 407-257-5813 / jenna@jennamichelephotography.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints

• Richelle
    Richelle G. Married on 11/10/2021

Excellent Service and Stunning Pictures

I loved working with Jenna, she is very professional and approachable. I could never imagine not having her on my special day. She is amazing and my whole family loves her. The pictures are wonderful and stunning.

She handled my getting ready and pre-wedding photos perfectly. My Disney wedding dream came true. I am super happy of all the results.
  • Von
    Von R. Married on 11/03/2021

Great and affordable photographer.

Working with Jenna was a pleasure and all the photos turned out great, we LOVE them. She captured every single moment, we look at them basically every day and just remember every little detail of the day. That was exactly what we were looking for. There was good communication through out the whole process and she catered to all that we requested.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Jenna Michele Photography 1
Discount

Nurses, Teachers, EMT and service positions out there taking care of our communities are welcome to take a 5% discount.

Pricing

Team

Jenna
Jenna
Lead Photographer & Owner

I'm a bit of a nerd and enjoy playing video games, cooking, weird science facts, and memes. I have a fluffy 16lb cat who wrestles my dog and wins. I'm a native Floridian and art always has been a huge part of my life beginning with traditional fine art mediums. I still dabble in painting and ceramics. I've been doing this full time since 2009, booking an average of 35-55 weddings a year. I believe a really good photograph brings back all the little stories woven into the day, and I am honored to deliver that experience to each of my clients.

Pixies and Petals Pixies and Petals Wedding Florists

It was such a pleasure working with Jenna and her team on our clients wedding! Her photography captured the day beautifully and definitely helped us in winning Perfect Wedding Guides 2015 Best Wedding Under $30k award. Its such an honor to share the award with such an amazing partner. I can't wait to work with Jenna and team again soon!

Millenia Catering Millenia Catering Wedding Caterers

Amazing Photography!

CRB Entertainment CRB Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jenna is really talented at capturing the unique and special moments. You will not be disappointed and it would be a pleasure to work with her again.

35 West Pine Street Orlando, FL, 32801

#222. By appointment only please.
Location of (Jenna Michele Photography)

Jenna Michele Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenna Michele Photography include in the starting price?

Jenna Michele Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Jenna Michele Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenna Michele Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jenna Michele Photography offer?

Jenna Michele Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenna Michele Photography offer?

Jenna Michele Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jenna Michele Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenna Michele Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jenna Michele Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenna Michele Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jenna Michele Photography offer?

Jenna Michele Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding