About Jenna Michele Photography

Two Editing Styles Included -- Light/Airy & Dark/Moody

Welcome! Please visit the website for full package information. Our half-day collections begin at $750. JMP is a full-time wedding studio specializing in bold visual drama and real intimate moments. We produce two artistic editing styles delivered to every client - both light and dark.

Love is amazing! We capture your day from a storytelling perspective - from the laughs and silliness to the sweet romantic embraces. Our style is a mix of posed and photojournalsitic. When you need guidance in how to stand and pose for the camera, we can help! When you want an unobtrusive approach to capture raw and authentic emotion, we've got it covered.

Our favorite part of the job is when our clients see themselves in an image that looks straight out of a magazine, and how over the moon they are.

Visit the website for in depth info & let us know when we can book you an appointment or phone consultation. Thank you!

407-257-5813

Multi. Locations (2)
Albums (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)

Jenna thank you so much for capturing such beautiful moments from my daughters wedding. When I saw the social media pictures I was blown away by how amazing they were. I was pleasantly surprised with some that I had no idea you even took. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was simply breath taking, and I don't think we could hae had the experience we did if it hadn't been for Jenna! I found her through a close friend after she got married. She was flexible, friendly, and captured every single thing we wanted and more, I and my husband couldn't be happier with the photo's we've recieved! She was so helpful too with helping our day go smoothly. Thank you Jenna!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/22/17, 1 Review

101 Photos

General Portfolio

101 Photos

1 VIDEO

Jenna Michele Photography (fall 2015)
1:18 minutes

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Photography!

Jenna is really talented at capturing the unique and special moments. You will not be disappointed and it would be a pleasure to work with her again.

Really enjoy all the images and moments that were captured, so beautiful!

I have only great things to say about Jenna Michele Photography. When my business was just getting on its feet and I was scouting for photographers, Jenna's work immediately caught my eye and we hired her to shoot a wedding that we were hosting at Lake Eola in downtown Orlando. She was amazing...we clicked from the first moment we worked together. She is extremely personable and makes her clients feel right at ease. And Jenna's work is exceptional - she has an amazing eye, and her rates are very reasonable. Better Together Weddings is a big fan of Jenna Michele Photography, and would highly recommend them for your event!

511 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

35 West Pine Street, Orlando, FL 32801   See On Map
407-257-5813 (phone)
Appt only.
Jenna Michele Photography is a wedding photographer from Orlando, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami. Jenna Michele Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern photojournalistic style with bold colors a clean beautiful look.