Pixies and Petals

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

With multiple locations based out of Orlando, Tampa and Boone, NC, Pixies and Petals is a florals, decor, and planning company servicing weddings throughout those local areas, with footprints in NYC and Miami. We have been leader in the wedding industry for over six years, bringing trendy and chic touches to over 500 weddings and special occasions.

Experience
Our team of professionals boasts over 40 years of experience, bringing our passion and panache to couples’ special event. We're in love with love and are enthusiastic to listen to your big ideas and help create them!

From floral arrangements to decorations and event planning, Pixies and Petals does it all to ensure a beautiful day for couples. For floral services, we offer all kinds of styles for arrangements, including classic, nautical, romantic, tropical, glamorous, preppy, rustic, and vintage. Couples can remain stress-free with Pixies and Petals offering consultations, samples, venue visits, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Whether it’s aisle and altar decor, flower crowns, or table arrangements, couples receive stunning results. Pixies and Petals can also put together arrangements for bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral items, chuppah & mandap decor, single flowers, and flower petals.

Other Services
For planning services, Pixies and Petals offers budget analysis, event design, referrals, to-do lists, timelines, and guest lists, along with different extents of service, whether it’s day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning. With multiple talented planners and tons of experience, couples are guaranteed to be happy with their fairytale-like results. In addition to that, Pixies and Petals also provides beautiful decorations for couples' big day, including lighting. We take care of all lighting needs, like uplighting, chandeliers, lanterns, outdoor, accent, string, and dance floor lights. Couples can also arrange for pinspotting, monograms, and hanging decor. For decorating romantic occasions, Pixies and Petals offers backdrops, chalkboards, signage, trinkets, candles, paper flowers, table runners, and vases. Additionally, they take care of delivery, setup, cleanup, venue selection, and more.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Adrianna Married on 02/26/2022

The very best! So amazing!

Where do I even start!? I am so amazed by Jennie and the Pixie & Petals team. The flower and decor for our wedding was very important to me so I made sure to spend a lot of time researching and speaking to several vendors. Immediately after getting off the phone with Jennie, I knew she was going to make our wedding beautiful! And boy was I right!! She made all of my vintage but classic and romantic dreams/insights come to life! Everything from the flower girl crowns to the ceremony end of row flowers were detailed and gorgeous. The flowers were so fresh and perfectly arranged.

I spoke to so many vendors so I knew what prices were these days for flowers/decor so I was so worried that we would not be able to afford what I had envisioned for our wedding. Thankfully the prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers and service you get. The Pixie and Petal team is so talented and arrive early in the day to make everything perfect. Jennie spent so much time talking to me and planning all the details exactly how I wanted while she also gave me so many great suggestions. She made me feel at ease and stress free. I texted her days before the wedding and she was still so happily willing to listen and make additions/ adjustments. She went above and beyond on the day of wedding and everything turned out even better than I could imagine!

You don’t need to look any further for flowers/decor! Trust me when I tell you, I put in so much time in searching and you won’t find anyone better… call Pixie and Petals!
    **Thank you so much Jennie and the Pixie and Petal team for making everything so beautiful! I am forever grateful!**

Pixies and Petals's reply:

We are so lucky to have such amazing clients like you!! One of the best brides (and Mother of the Bride) ever!!
    Samantha H. Married on 11/04/2021

Amazing floral!

Jennie is amazing and our wedding floral was perfect. We had a very clean, all white floral with greenery and white candles and my vision came to life! On our wedding day it stormed outside all day and our reception was outdoor so there were a ton of logistical changes, but Jennie and her team were great and everything looked beautiful!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Harpist Christine MacPhail Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

When I first met Jennie with Pixies & Petals I felt like I'd known her many years because she makes people feel comfortable and at ease. Her skills are wonderful with floral and décor, along with wedding planning. She helps brides & grooms create their perfect wedding!

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

For adorable floral that appears to have been plucked from the pages of a fairytale, check out Pixies & Petals! They never disappoint!

Levan's Catering Levan's Catering Wedding Caterers

We have always had a wonderful experience working with Jennie on weddings together. She is always on point with all of her planning and does an amazing job of decorating. She is very professional and so personable. I would recommend Pixies & Petals to any of our brides seeking a planner.

2875 S Orange Ave Suite 500-310 Orlando, FL, 32806
347-674-6675
Location of (Pixies and Petals)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding