Pixies and Petals Reviews

Pixies and Petals 7
  • Destiny

Destiny Jimison · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Amazing florist

Such an amazing lady to work with!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Martell · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful !!!!!!

Jennie is the best !! She is super easy to talk to and communicate with. My flowers came out exactly how I wanted and my bouquet was to die for !! She listened to what I wanted and I sent her inspiration pictures and she did it perfectly ! We also had Jennie be our day of ceremony coordinator and everything went sooo smoothly and perfectly. We didn’t have to stress about anything at all . Thank you Jennie !! We loved working with you !!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Pixies and Petals 8
  • PJeannite

Jean Marc Jeannite · Married on 06/02/2019

Book Now!!!!

Wow! I could literally write a book on Jennie's and her services for my wedding day! One word....AMAZING! She is professional, accommodating, sweet, creates a great prep environment, will travel, gives great advice , and her floral is beyond the BEST! Her knowledge is one of THEE best in the game. She did both are venues for the ceremony(Alfond Inn) and reception(The Citrus Club). We all felt soooo beautiful that day and my dream wedding wouldn't have been complete if I hadn't booked Pixies & Petals. Do yourself a favor and BOOK...I promise it's worth every penny and more!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Pixies and Petals 9
    Pixies and Petals 10
    Pixies and Petals 11
    Pixies and Petals 12
    Pixies and Petals 13
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

Pixies and Petals were perfect for our fairytale wedding

I am soooo happy we got to work with Jennie for our bouquets!!! Her responsiveness was the first thing I loved about her. She puts together this vision board and it was exactly what I wanted. Our venue didn’t need a lot of details so we just did the bouquets for myself, my bridesmaids, and corsages for the moms. She really worked with our budget and didn’t show me anything we would never be able to afford. I had a Bridesmaid who found out she was pregnant and was due 2 days before the wedding so she obviously could no longer be a bridesmaid. Jennie was so lovely about making my MOH’s bouquet a little larger and used roses in my bouquet since we had already paid her for all the bouquets already. She was nothing short of amazing. I am so glad we picked Pixies and Petals for our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Pixies and Petals 14
    Pixies and Petals 15
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

She works with you

Jennie is awesome!! She will work with you to give you exactly what you want for your wedding flowers. And the flowers are high quality. You can tell she loves her job and actually cares that your wedding flowers are gorgeous and exactly what you want. She is even honest if you ask her opinion. She is not going to tell you to do a more expensive option just because it's more money. She will actually tell you "Hey, I don't think this will look good. I think we should do this instead." And she will work with your budget so that you get gorgeous florals within your budget! She is amazing and really cares!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Awww, thank you, Kiki! We loved the way it all came together and appreciate you & Andre trusting us with your vision!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Jennie and her team are amazing! The flowers for our wedding were incredible and more than we could have hoped for! She was easy to work with, very organized, and is incredibly talented! We would not hesitate to recommend Pixies and Petals and are so thankful they helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Nicolas

Nicolas Richardson · Married on 12/01/2018

Made our dreams become a reality!

We cannot express the amount of gratitude that we have for Jennie and Pixies & Petals. The entire team was nothing kind and professional throughout our entire wedding planning process. We decided to go with Pixies & Petals for both our Floral and Day of Planning needs and by doing so, we made the best decision!

We gave Jennie and her team our vision and on our Wedding Day, they executed that vision flawlessly. If you’ve spent countless hours on Pinterest and have a dream, you need to call Jennie and her team to make that dream a reality.

We highly recommend Pixies & Petals for any Floral and Planning needs. We look forward to using Jennie and her team for our future events!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mikaela · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful wedding florals!

Pixies & Petals did such an amazing job with the florals for our wedding! I wanted to keep the look pretty simple so I was relying on flowers as most of my ceremony and reception decor and their work turned out beautifully! Jennie and I had a meeting early on just to go through my Pinterest boards and see the inspiration for every arrangement needed which was a really helpful idea! I even made some slight changes in color a couple months out and she was so accommodating in helping to change that! They did all of the delivery and set-up as well! Besides her beautiful designs, what I also really appreciated about Jennie was how budget-conscious she was. A few of the flowers I had chosen rose in cost close to the wedding and she was so creative in helping to adjust for that. All of the arrangements they created were so gorgeous, even my photographers couldn’t stop complimenting my bouquet! They were so great to work with and I’d highly recommend using Pixies & Petals!

Sent on 11/16/2018

María · Married on 04/07/2018

Jennie is the best!!! Her class, style is incredible!!! From our first meeting I knew I was on great hands. She was there for me at all times. She helped me find a lot of my vendors based on my budget. We had a last meeting Over the phone that lasted 2-3 hours to confirm last details. The rehearsal and the day of the wedding went perfect thanks to her. We had our ceremony in one venue and cocktail/reception in another venue and she run back and forth. The day of our wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything because she was there for me. I know she did way more than what I paid her for!!! Any bride will be lucky to have her. Thank you Jennie for holding my hand during this process and making my wedding a dream come true!!! Xoxoxo María

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Jennie was fantastic to work with designing and figuring out what flowers we wanted to use for our wedding!!! I sent her picture of what I liked and she mocked up a draft of what it could look like! The proposal she sent was so detailed and beautiful it really made the wedding planning come to life! If the price was too high she could help offer a substitute flower that would help bring the cost down but still fit in with the look and feel I was going for!! Pixies and Petals was one of the first vendors and booked and it really got me started on the right foot! The day of the wedding she arrived early enough for all the bridesmaids/groomsmen to have their bouquets/boutonnières for pictures and she set up the vases and center pieces on the tables to bring all the finishing touches together!! Wouldn’t want to work with anyone else!! Thank you Jennie for making our big day such a beautiful one to remember!!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Pixies and Petals 16
    Pixies and Petals 17
    Pixies and Petals 18
    Pixies and Petals 19
    Pixies and Petals 20

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

Pixies & Petals is amazing!! Jennie is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate and it really shows through her work. I am still receiving compliments on my flowers, cake decor and centerpieces as they were very unique and incredibly beautiful. I asked for tropical and boy did Jennie deliver! I highly recommend Pixies & Petals and can say that it was one of the very best decisions I made for our wedding day!! Thank you Jennie

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Pixies and Petals 21

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennie did an absolutely beautiful job with our tropical flower arrangements. She listened to our vision and worked with us to create some absolutely beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and center pieces. The bridal bouquet was such a gorgeous arrangement of bright, tropical flowers and it absolutely fit our venue. Delivery on the day of the wedding was seamless and it was a really nice touch that the boutonnieres were displayed on silver trays when they were brought to our room. The groom and groomsmen were not wearing traditional suit jackets, but instead had on linen shirts. Jennie worked with us to make sure they had a boutonniere that would look great on that fabric.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Pixies and Petals 22
    Pixies and Petals 23

Cara · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennie & Marley were amazing to work with! Jennie made the planning process so easy - patient, full of great advice, and always responsive and available - and the final result exceed my expectations without exceeding my budget. Marley did a fantastic job coordinating the rehearsal and day of the wedding. Her stress-free, relaxed-everything-is-covered attitude was a perfect match for our personalities.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Pixies and Petals 24
    Pixies and Petals 25
    Pixies and Petals 26
    Pixies and Petals 27
    Pixies and Petals 28
  • User5302057 · 2+ years ago

I had such a great experience with Jennie & her assistant Melinda that I cant praise them enough. They handled the flowers and planning for my wedding and I wouldnt have gotten through the day without them. Jennie really takes the time to go through your Pinterest boards and really get down to what you want. I had 'big eyes, smaller budget" when it came to flowers and Jennie exchanged floral out to meet my budget. Happy to now also call her a friend.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

What a blessing it was to come across Jennie's adorable business card in the early days of planning my wedding. I originally called her simply for her floral services. She met with my husband and I, and we were instantly impressed with how organized, knowledgeable and pleasant she was! Upon arriving home from that meeting, we agreed to use her team, not only for floral, but for decor and day-of-coordination. Jennie went above and beyond for us. She found ways to make my dreams come true all while respecting my budget and bottom line! There was NEVER a time that she didn't know the answer to one of my questions. What surprised me the most was the fact that EVERY SINGLE TIME I texted/emailed her, I had a response within 10 minutes, if not shorter. I always felt like I had a hand to hold during my planning!

Flash forward to the wedding day. When I walked into the reception hall for our 'room reveal', I was brought to tears. Jennie took all of my dreams, all the details I had hoped for, and brought them to life before my very eyes. Everything was decorated perfectly. My bouquet was to die for, my floral centerpieces were breathtaking and my entrance table was perfectly arranged. She knew exactly where I should be, where my husband should be and where our bridal party should be at all times. She kept us from running over on time (it happens easily, you just lose track of time with all the excitement). She had the whole wedding broken down well before the mandated cut off time. Gosh, I could really go on and on about her. The biggest blessing of this all, beside the absolutely stunning wedding she effortlessly put together, is that I've gained a friend through her. She has the kind of soul that everyone would do well to have in their lives. Believe me, you want someone like her on your team. So thank you, Jennie. Thank you for all your time, wisdom, consideration, professionalism, your vision, you

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2017

AMAZING! Start to finish, top to bottom - there is no other way to describe Jennie. Jennie was kind, patient and professional from day one. I was impressed by her level or organization, communication and attention to detail. However, I had no idea how down to earth and kind she would be - qualities that made my wife know we found our florist within minutes of talking to her. Jennie was so knowledgeable yet conversational, which put my wife at ease during the initial planning. We changed our vision A LOT during the process and not once did Jennie make us feel bad or though she did not have time for us. We were never concerned that she wouldn't deliver. She becomes invested in your special day as well as the people involved and for that we are grateful. She was professional when we first met her and when she arrived on the day of the wedding she was kind, sweet, unassuming and clearly there to work. No task was too big or too small for that matter and we appreciate all the care she took in helping to execute every detail of the day. Jennie was by far one of the best decisions we made during our planning process and we would recommend her to anyone willing to listen. Thank you Jennie for all of the time, care, work and thoughtfulness you put into our day. Your passion and energy are infectious and we were blessed to have you as our florist.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Jennie and her team were amazing! She went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and everything we hoped for. She was always available to answer questions and help guide us through the tedious wedding planning process. We used her for floral and decor as well, and she made our wedding look like something straight off of Pinterest. She contributed to making our wedding a fairytale. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jennie put my 32nd birthday/housewarming party on for me and my friends still ask me when I’m going to have her throw me another! I was working on my Fellowship and in the process during my 30th birthday so I wasn’t able to have one. Jennie understood that and made my 32nd extra special.

As a physician I wanted to incorporate that somehow into the theme and she nailed it! She created a voodoo themed masquerade party. The coolest thing was how she had dry ice coming out of a crystal skull as the cake topper.

She knew that I wanted to also use it as my housewarming so she worked with my chef to create an excellent palate and her team was incredibly professional. Her team greeted everyone in my lobby with a glass of bubbly and sent them to the 58th floor where we had lite nibbles and an amazing cocktail selection. I have a beautiful view of the Empire State Building and downtown Manhattan and she was able to create the stations to make the view center stage.

She then had my guests head down to the buildings party room where her staff passed hors de vours while we sipped on the most delicious sangria ever made. Everyone keeps asking for the recipe. She surprised me with a 3 piece jazz band and 2 burlesque dancers. The lead dancer was a former member of the Pussycat Dolls! And instead of using floral (which I'm allergic to) she used these beautiful long peacock feathers and masks for the centerpieces.

Other residents of the building (including Knicks basketball players) heard about the party and were trying to crash it.

She made my birthday better than I could have every imagined and I was so glad to have a 32nd instead of my 30th because it wouldn’t have been nearly as cool!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/23/2016

I was so blessed to have had found Jennie at a wedding show; there was no way to simply just pass by her table and not look and admire her beautiful work. She really takes the time to communicate every possible detail involved with floral and is completely flexible with you. Jennie is full of such wisdom when it comes to wedding planning and decorating and you are able to trust her immediately without even a doubt that anything could ever go wrong in her hands! :)

Sent on 02/04/2017

Lindsey · Married on 12/09/2016

Jennie from Pixies and Petals was amazing from the first contact through the day of our wedding. She was extremely interested in ensuring she understood my vision while working within my budget. She viewed my Pinterest boards and offered suggestions when i was struggling to make decisions for my decor. I was very pleased with my bridal bouquet when i first saw it, it was absolutely beautiful. I was also incredibly happy with my centerpieces as it was everything I imagined it would be. Book with Pixies & Petals, you will be very happy you did!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

Jennie was wonderful! I had a Disney wedding and she did the floral arrangements for our wedding party. Her prices are also unbeatable for the quality you receive. I am purchasing my bridal bouquet from Jennie for our Magic Kingdom portrait session next week. She will create beautiful arrangements for a fair price. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! It's been such a pleasure working with you and I'so thrilled that I'm recreating your bouquet for the photos!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/12/2016

We used Jennie as a day of coordinator. She was very helpful through the entire planning process answering any questions I had. She met with us at both the ceremony and reception walk through. She is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. She gave suggestions to make our timeline go as smooth as possible. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Thank you so much, Katherine! It was really great working with you and Bryan on your special day!

Jennie and her team from pixies and petals literally saved my wedding! Me and now husband had hired Jennie as a wedding planner and had hired a separate florist, I had forgotten her company did both, would have saved time and money if had remembered and just used her from the start. Hind sight is 20/20. But we hired someone else, the company we hired went out of business before our wedding. It wasn't a company we were afraid of doing that either it was well established with good reviews. But stuff happens. We didn't find out until 2 weeks before our wedding! Jennie reminded us her company also does floral and so we hired her right away! By the time we had hired her caught her up on our design ideas and everything she had 1 week to put everything together and make it happen. She and her team were amazing everything turned out just as we had hoped and even then some! She even added some finer details that really helped bring it all together! It was a great night. Jennie is very professional but also very friendly and understanding. If I ever need services like these or similar again I won't be bothering to go anywhere else I will always call Jennie and I highly recommend her and her team to others.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2016

For everyone out there planning their wedding, we all know how stressful it can be! Jennie was phenomenal, from start to finish. She was great helping me coordinate my vision and work within my budget. She was by far my favorite vendor to work with. The guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful all the floral was at my wedding! All of the flowers were fresh and even more beautiful than I had envisioned. Pixies and Petals was a friend referral and it was the best choice I had made for my wedding! I highly recommend Jennie, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2016