Pixies and Petals Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lois D. Married on 01/21/2023

Winter Park Wedding

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were perfect, from her bridal bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, from the church to the tables for the reception. It's a long story and Jennie came to our rescue "late in the game". We spoke with her over the phone a few times and my daughter told her what she envisioned. Jennie nailed it! She is a complete professional and handled everything beautifully from start to finish. When we have some pictures back we will post them. I want to sing her praises and recommend anyone looking for a florist, for any event, to contact her. Thank you Jennie!!
    Adrianna Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The very best! So amazing!

Where do I even start!? I am so amazed by Jennie and the Pixie & Petals team. The flower and decor for our wedding was very important to me so I made sure to spend a lot of time researching and speaking to several vendors. Immediately after getting off the phone with Jennie, I knew she was going to make our wedding beautiful! And boy was I right!! She made all of my vintage but classic and romantic dreams/insights come to life! Everything from the flower girl crowns to the ceremony end of row flowers were detailed and gorgeous. The flowers were so fresh and perfectly arranged.

I spoke to so many vendors so I knew what prices were these days for flowers/decor so I was so worried that we would not be able to afford what I had envisioned for our wedding. Thankfully the prices are very reasonable for the quality of flowers and service you get. The Pixie and Petal team is so talented and arrive early in the day to make everything perfect. Jennie spent so much time talking to me and planning all the details exactly how I wanted while she also gave me so many great suggestions. She made me feel at ease and stress free. I texted her days before the wedding and she was still so happily willing to listen and make additions/ adjustments. She went above and beyond on the day of wedding and everything turned out even better than I could imagine!

You don’t need to look any further for flowers/decor! Trust me when I tell you, I put in so much time in searching and you won’t find anyone better… call Pixie and Petals!
    **Thank you so much Jennie and the Pixie and Petal team for making everything so beautiful! I am forever grateful!**

Pixies and Petals's reply:

We are so lucky to have such amazing clients like you!! One of the best brides (and Mother of the Bride) ever!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 02/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! THE BEST!! We hired Pixies & Petals for our wedding florals and wedding planner services! Our wedding was SO PERFECT and we owe it all to Pixies and Petals!! Our flowers were absolutely STUNNING! Jennie (our planner) helped us plan our entire wedding from start to finish including budget management, recommended THE BEST vendors in the business, easy to get in touch with, regular planning meetings, contacted vendors for us, coordinated everything with ease the day of, and she even packed our car at the end of the night! They do it all! This is your one stop shop for amazing florals and expert planning services! 1000/10!!!

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Love you so much, sweet lady!! It was such an honor having known your parents for so long and being chosen to bring your special day to life!
    Samantha H. Married on 11/04/2021

Amazing floral!

Jennie is amazing and our wedding floral was perfect. We had a very clean, all white floral with greenery and white candles and my vision came to life! On our wedding day it stormed outside all day and our reception was outdoor so there were a ton of logistical changes, but Jennie and her team were great and everything looked beautiful!!
    Emily K. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pixies & Petals is the BEST!

Full disclosure - I am not a flower girl. It was something that I knew I needed for the wedding but was not something I was super excited to get done. Enter Jennie & Pixies & Petals and my whole attitude changed. First off, Jennie is the sweetest and most helpful person when it comes to designing a floral plan that matches both the wishlist that you have and the budget you need to be mindful of. From our first conversation I knew I had found the company I wanted to use for my wedding! Second, the floral designs are amazing. I sent her some ideas from Pinterest boards and other places and her and her company just ran with it! They truly brought my vision to life and made everything seamless day of. Third and finally, the level of detail and organization that Pixies & Petals brought to the event was phenomenal. They showed up, set it all up, and got everything situated all without me or my maid of honor having to stress about a single thing. I cannot highly recommend them enough for your wedding or event!

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, my lady!! You looked so beautiful, and we are honored to have been a part of it!
  • Leah
    Leah K. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Detail oriented, delightful florist in the NC mountains

Jennie was absolutely amazing to work with. While we never actually met her (Jennie is based in Florida while her sister is based in NC), we felt like we quickly became friends. She is super organized and extremely responsive, via phone, email and text messaging. Despite our wedding being right in the middle of her busiest time of year, combined with a flower shortage, we were always confident that she was going to bring our vision to life…which she did. From our first phone conversation, she quickly captured what we had in mind for our wedding day. She followed up regularly as needed and made sure to keep us on track with respect to ordering florals, etc. We found Jennie to be very reasonable when it came to pricing (we got several other estimates) and was very up front when it came to budget – she worked within the budget we gave her and flagged several specific flowers that would have likely taken us over budget. The day of the wedding was seamless – Katie arrived right on time and handled setup flawlessly; she was a calming presence to have on-site the day of and did anything she could to make thing run smoothly. Our florals were exactly what we envisioned. We trust both Jennie and Katie implicitly. They are an absolute joy to work with and do AMAZING work. We cannot say enough good things about them.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond service!!

Pixies and Petals was absolutely wonderful to work with. Their entire team is is very professional, polite, and solution-oriented. I felt like they truely had my best interest and happiness in mind through every detail of the preparation process as well as the day of the wedding. They worked with me to find how I could get the most for my money and WOW! the bouquets and arrangements were BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS! I was stunned when Jennie showed me my bouquet on the wedding day. It is very difficult to picture what the end result will be when discussing arrangements and I am sure most people, like myself, are a little nervous to see what it ends up actually looking like. They blew me away. I could not have been more happy with their creations as well as their service. 10/10, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up- if you are looking for a floral vendor- LOOK NO FURTHER. You will be in great hands!!
  • Shelana
    Shelana T. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing team !

Jennie and her team were amazing ! I’m so thankful because there’s a lot to do preparing for a wedding and if it wasn’t for Jennie and her team I know my wedding wouldn’t have turned out as smooth as it did ! I brought my own centerpieces and decorations and the day of the team set it all up so I didn’t have to worry about a thing ! And it was perfect ! Willie and I can’t thank them enough !

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Thank you, my lady! We loved working with you guys so much and I hope I get to Guam some time to visit. Lots of love. XO
  • Shawna
    Shawna P. Married on 02/27/2021

Gorgeous work

Jennie went above and beyond! Not only is her work amazing, she went above and beyond during my entire planning process. From the very start Jennie would be only the phone with me several times talking me through my day and what I needed for a wedding. She even searched for event rental quotes for me (which is not in her job description). She also helped design my floor plan and the overall look of my wedding. She put in 1000% and knew I was on a strict budget. Her level of expertise and professionalism was more than we could even hope for. She made as many changes as I wanted and was so flexible throughout the entire process. I can go on and on. Thank you for everything Jennie! I wish I had more photos back of her work from the photographer to show!

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Shawna! It was really great getting to know you and Elliott and I cant wait to see all of the pics!
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 01/30/2021

Beautiful Florist

Jennie and her team were amazing to work with. They made my vision come to life with their beautiful and meticulous work. Jennie worked with me to make sure I got everything I wanted while staying on budget. Jennie was quick to respond and just fabulous to work with. Thank you Jennie and Pixies & Petals!
    Ashton Married on 01/23/2021

Jennie is amazing

Jennie and her team were AMAZING. We hired Jennie for our florals and complete wedding planning. She was there every step of the way with advice and keep us updated. Our florals were beautiful - she made our vision a reality. I cannot imagine our special day with Jennie and her team. I cannot recommend Pixie & Petals enough.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Florist and Person!

We hired Jennie for our personal florals.... to say that they were perfect is just not good enough.. Jennie took my vision and ran with it. They were stunning! So many compliments and my bridesmaids took them all home and kept them!! Love, LOVE, LOVEEEEEE!!! Jennie is highly recommended!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 11/13/2020

Wonderful to work with!

We hired Pixies & Petals to do both florals and day of coordination for our destination wedding. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Jennie was amazing to work with from start to finish, and was very patient with our millions of questions. We had to make several changes due to COVID and Jennie was super understanding and helpful throughout it all. She thought of every detail so that on the wedding day we didn't have to worry about anything other than enjoying our day. She also gave us several free upgrades for combining services, which made it an incredible value.

I had a very general idea of what I wanted as far as flowers - just colors and a pinterest board - and Jennie and team took this inspiration and turned it into something more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

We are so happy with both the florals and coordination services we received. You can't go wrong with Pixies & Petals!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing experience

I hired Pixies and Petals as my florist for my intimate wedding ceremony in October 2020. Words cannot express how happy I was with the flowers and decorating services that were provided. I also wanted to give kudos to Jennie for her responsiveness and wonderful customer service. She was able to create a beautiful display after listening to my ideas, budget, and personal requests. Truly made me feel valued as a customer. I definitely recommend Pixies and Petals to those looking for floral services for any event.

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Monica! We loved your colors and ideas and thank you for allowing us to bring your designs to life! Lots of love- Jennie
  • Marileny
    Marileny Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A heart of gold with an eye for detail ♡

Jennie is such a godsend! An absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold! She has an incredible eye for detail and it can be seen in the work she produces.

I contacted Jennie back in February 2020 after having talked with 2 other floral/decor vendors and oh boy am I glad I came across her business through a wedding wire search! She was really easy to reach and super responsive! We had a phone call and it felt like I was talking with a long time friend. Jennie really had a genuine interest in what I envisioned for my wedding and was really keen on helping me stay in budget. And even with all of the covid chaos(venue change and all), Jennie pulled through!

The finished product the day of our wedding (October 17th, 2020) was more than I could have imagined. From the beautiful hexagon arch for the ceremony, the gorgeous hexagonal bridesmaid bouquets, to my very own bridal bouquet, I was left speechless on the verge of tears. After the ceremony, the hexagon arch was relocated to be behind the sweetheart table for the reception.

The pictures of our wedding were as beautiful as they were thanks to Jennie’s eye for décor! Guests kept telling me that everything looked as if it was straight out of a magazine!

For the bottom of my heart, I am truly truly grateful that Jennie came into my life.

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Aww, I feel the same and thank you so much for trusting us with your vision! You looked like such a princess and your family and friends were so much fun to work with as well.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 03/14/2020

Pulling All The Stops

Jennie literally made my wedding vision come to life! Flowers are incredibly personal to me and I asked a lot of her and her team to make my wedding have a dreamy, and romantic garden feel. She absolutely nailed it and then some. From our hedge wall, to the climbing tree floral piece, to the draping flowers in the drawers of our dessert dresser, to everything in between, Jennie pulled out all the stops to bring all the whimsical garden feels that I wanted. The colors, the pristine quality of the flowers- everything was perfect. Plus! Jennie has a real knack of repurposing your ceremony florals to reuse during your reception- thus giving you more bang for your buck and helping you stay committed to your budget. She is a gem of a lady and a pleasure to work with! Could not recommend her more!
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lovely flowers and great design execution

Everything turned out better than expected! Easy design process, and great communication. Flowers and design were everything I was hoping for, and love I have succulents to last even longer.

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Thank you, Julie! We loved this one and cant wait for more photos! The succulents were favs for us too!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely stunning!

If you are in an area that Jennie and her team support, pick them! I promise you will not regret it! I can not even put into words how gorgeous they made our wedding. I first spoke with Jennie about 10 months out from our wedding and after our initial call, I knew she was perfect for us. My vision was all over the place and she found a way to turn my ideas into something beautiful. Technically, Pixies & Petals was our florist as we already had our coordinator, but I can’t say Jennie was just our florist, she was so much more. From the bouquets to the gazebo, every guest table, and all the other little details, I couldn’t have dreamt of it to be this beautiful. Jennie is the sweetest person to work with and is so helpful in guiding you through what colors and design elements will look good together. I am beyond thankful for Jennie and her team and can not recommend them enough.

Pixies and Petals's reply:

YOU are the sweetest and I am so grateful to have brought your vision to life! Its always so much fun when our brides think outside of the box and makes me feel so good that we got it right!

I will always remember walking into the room and seeing your dress hanging there. I had seen it in your candids that you'd sent over but it was soooo beautiful in that light and I knew the bouquet was perfect for it and you.
  • Laila
    Laila A. Married on 01/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jennie and her team truly have a gift!!!!

I cried when I saw my bouquet!!! It’s like Jennie was inside my head. I actually cried AGAIN when I saw the reception and ceremony decor! It was all just so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. I cannot express how grateful I am for Jennie and her team. They all did a fantastic job and I will absolutely be recommending them to all of my friends and family!!! Thank you SO much!!!

Pixies and Petals's reply:

😭 ILY!! You were such a joy to work with and I’m so honored to have been a part of your Big Day! I can’t wait to see all of the photos and let’s please keep in touch! 💜
    Stephanie Married on 11/23/2019

Beyond our wildest expectations

Wow. Don’t even bother looking for another florist. This is the one you want. Trust us. We had envisioned fresh florals for our wedding from the start and knew that there would be a price to go with it, but let us be the first to tell you: it was worth every single penny. Jennie made our floral dreams come true. We knew absolutely nothing about florals aside from some Pinterest pictures that I showed her. When it came down to the big day and my bride bouquet was delivered to me, I was in tears. It was beyond perfect. Jennie even managed to place some of my grandmothers broaches into my bouquet, making it so much more special than the Pinterest pictures.
    Our centerpiece florals were created inside of different golden teapots. The variation of textures was the perfect balance of wild and tame and was exactly what we had envisioned. If you don’t hire them for your wedding you will truly be missing out. My only wish is that I could relieve that day and see all of the fresh flowers again!
    Nettie M. Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Pixie and petals was the third company I reached out to. I emailed and texted Jennie initially, she responded right away said she was at an event and that we could connect when she was done.
    I immediately phoned my fiancé at the time, I said honey I have a good feeling about this one. The other two companies I had spoken to, I felt no connection to, technically everything looked good on paper, but my spirit didn’t leap for joy.
    When Jennie and I then spoke, she made everything sound so magical. Immediately I felt my Inner being calmed . Jennie is truly amazing at what she does, so lovely and upbeat, a true pleasure to work with. My wedding was a destination wedding, so you can imagine my desire to have everything be perfect considering I had my guest traveling to meet us. Everything just had to be perfect, and It was, so incredibly amazing. My guest to this day, five months later, is still talking about our big day.
    About two days before the wedding, we realized that our outdoor planned event would have to be moved to a ballroom. I was so boomed our as I never liked the idea of a ballroom wedding. Jennie calmed all my nerves and disappointments, she said it will be beautiful I promise, and it was, absolutely beautiful. I’ve heard brides talk about how stressful planning a wedding is. I can truly say, that I was not. I gave Jennie the reins and she took over and left nothing to be stressed about. From lighting to drapery to flowers, she made sure everything was as smooth and beautiful as it could be. I am so very grateful for the attention to detail and all the efforts by pixie and petals. They made our day, one we will never forget. I would definitely recommend Jennifer and her team.

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Awww, ILY forever!! The hotel still talks about how amazing everything turned out and especially in such a short time for turnover. Sending you much love and good health.
  • Destiny
    Destiny J. Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing florist

Such an amazing lady to work with!!
    Devin D. Married on 06/29/2019

Blown Away!

From the beginning of wedding planning, I knew had a vision for my flowers and I needed a company that would work with that vision and my budget. That is exactly what I found with Pixies and Petals. They created the most beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. My husband and groomsmen's boutonnières were so special and tied it all together. I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to have beautiful flowers on my wedding day with Pixies and Petals!

Pixies and Petals's reply:

Awww, Devin, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your Big Day and we are so happy and appreciative of your review! Please send me this amazing photos via email so I can spotlight you!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful !!!!!!

Jennie is the best !! She is super easy to talk to and communicate with. My flowers came out exactly how I wanted and my bouquet was to die for !! She listened to what I wanted and I sent her inspiration pictures and she did it perfectly ! We also had Jennie be our day of ceremony coordinator and everything went sooo smoothly and perfectly. We didn’t have to stress about anything at all . Thank you Jennie !! We loved working with you !!
illustration stars