Jenna Michele Photography Reviews

Jenna Michele Photography 3
  • Ivanna

Ivanna Ortiz · Married on 02/22/2019

Incredible Photography!

Jenna is an amazing photographer and person! She was so kind and fun while also offering so much creativity and professionalism! She has such a away of making you feel comfortable and assuring that you’re getting exactly what you want on your big day. I would 1000% recommend her! I’m more than happy with our wedding photos and even happier with the decision to go with her. Thank you so much, Jenna!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jenna Michele Photography's reply:

You guys were SO much fun, didn't want the night to end! Thank you for your wonderful review and wish you the best!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing photography!

We loved working with Jenna for both our engagement session and for our wedding photos! For our engagement photo session, she was so helpful in getting photos of our distracted dog! Her photos are absolutely beautiful! We were nervous about not knowing how to pose for photos but she guided us perfectly! She is incredibly nice, easy to contact, and set my mind at ease for the wedding! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jenna Michele Photography's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was our pleasure and a total blast - your family has some serious dancers in it!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

Great photographer!

Jenna was fantastic for our wedding on 9/30/18. We had 160 guests and 1 photographer and Jenna did a great job getting our large group shots that we wanted. Throughout the whole day, she was very supportive and helpful. She is editing all our photos currently, but she posted a sneak peak on her facebook page and they are beautiful. We are very happy we picked her for our photographer

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/25/2018

Jenna is absolutely amazing. We couldn't be happier with her. She is super friendly, creative and very professional. Every shot she took was magic. Her prices are also very reasonable. Look no further, she is the photographer you are looking for.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Jenna Michele Photography 6

Chelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

I've only seen a few sneak peak photos so far, but they look awesome! Jenna was great at providing direction during photos. I expected that we'd need more time for pictures, but it was very quick and easy while still getting many great photos.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Corissa · Married on 03/02/2018

Jenna was the photographer at our wedding in Lake Mary 2 weeks ago. She is an absolutely incredible photographer! She kept us on schedule down to the minute all while making everyone feel relaxed. The pictures are everything I hoped for! I will cherish them for a lifetime, and our friends and family love them. Jenna is great to work with, and did a very thorough consultation before the big day.

If you're looking for a professional, TALENTED and fun photographer then look no further!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

Jenna did a fantastic job for our engagement photo shoot and wedding pictures! She told us how to pose and that's exactly what we wanted. Her pictures came out top notch and the quality couldn't have been better! She's so sweet and will make sure you get what you want. Phenomenal and totally worth every penny!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Debra · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenna thank you so much for capturing such beautiful moments from my daughters wedding. When I saw the social media pictures I was blown away by how amazing they were. I was pleasantly surprised with some that I had no idea you even took. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding was simply breath taking, and I don't think we could hae had the experience we did if it hadn't been for Jenna! I found her through a close friend after she got married. She was flexible, friendly, and captured every single thing we wanted and more, I and my husband couldn't be happier with the photo's we've recieved! She was so helpful too with helping our day go smoothly. Thank you Jenna!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Jenna was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. Our engagement photos turned out great! I have been able to see a few pictures from our wedding so far and they look wonderful! Jenna was flexible and easy to work with

Sent on 03/11/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Jenna took our engagement pictures and I am so pleased with them! I can't wait for our wedding and to see the amazing work she does to capture our day! She is very helpful with telling you how you should pose and has a great eye for where to take pictures. I highly recommend Jenna--you won't be disappointed. The quality of her pictures are amazing and for a really great and affordable price, compared to many other area photographers.
    Update after the wedding: seriously, Jenna is amazing. I can't recommend her enough. We love the pictures we've seen so far from our wedding and are so glad that we found such a talented photographer. She is professional but also fun to work with. She was so valuable to keeping the day on schedule and stress free for us.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2015

Jenna was absolutely amazing. Our photos are beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Not only did she shoot our rehearsal dinner she spent the entire wedding day with us capturing every detail. Not only did she have terrific ideas for backgrounds she knew how to help me pose so we always got the best angle every time. She is super creative and talented. Jenna never missed a good photo opportunity yet she was never in the way. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone in Orlando. She is the absolute best photographer!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

I literally cannot say enough nice things about Jenna and her work. I originally chose Jenna because of her pricing and because I knew she could make a curvy bride look like a million bucks. I am SO glad I booked Jenna. From our first meeting, we totally clicked and she 100% understood my vision for my photos on my wedding day. She is super easy to work with, very responsive via e-mail and you do not need to manage her one bit. She knows what she's doing, and she knows how to light every shot, even those in really low light. That's super important when you have an outdoor wedding with just market lighting. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone. Oh, and she had our teaser images (5 of them) ready THE NEXT DAY. Whaaaaat! We were sitting in the airport the day after our wedding, waiting to go on our honeymoon, and all of a sudden, there are 5 gorgeous shots from the night before. Unbelievable. She is so fast and efficient. You won't regret booking her for even a second.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Danny · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenna was both professional and helpful. She did an awesome job with capturing our special day. Jenna has a talent and an eye for getting the unique moments throughout the day.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Where do I begin? We were so happy with our experience with Jenna! Jenna and I discussed the wedding day plans and she gave me great advice and put me at ease(I was very nervous). On the day of she did a wonderful job directing everyone and helped us work around some very strict photography rules at our church. Our shots were more than I ever could have imagined and Jenna really captured who we are as a couple and what our day was all about. Jenna was both my sister and I's wedding photographer so by the end of it all we felt like she was part of the family!

Sent on 05/27/2015

I found Jenna pictures and contact information only one week before my wedding... I took a chance and sent her a request to check her availability (I wasn't expecting any "miracles")! I was stunned when I received an email the very next day stating she was available and even tailored a package for what we wanted!!! She kept in contact with me via email which was so helpful since I was planning my wedding in Orlando, FL but lived in West Palm Beach, FL. I just received some of my "teaser" photos and I am total blown away!! Jenna caught some of the most amazing moments of our wedding... my head on my father's shoulder, my husband making me laugh right before a romantic photo, and our ring-bearers being the beautiful children they are! I can not wait for the rest of our pictures!!

Thank you for everything Jenna!!!

Forever Grateful,
    Alex and Nicole Roa

Sent on 05/09/2015

Albre · Married on 05/01/2015

Jenna is absolutely, AMAZING! Love her style, creativity, she has great communication and understanding, flexibility, quality of work, quick turnover rate and above all the true passion she has for photography. Jenna has more than just a fancy camera- she has the ability to capture a moment in time and tell its story without words! EVERYONE has complemented us on our wedding photos! I am just SO lucky to have these forever and for finding you! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH JENNA!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Dorothy · Married on 03/06/2015

Jenna is amazing! She not only was helpful and open to feedback and willing to work with us no matter what crazy idea we had lol. My whole wedding party loved her, even though my mom didn't understand what an unplugged wedding was and decided to do her own thing, Jenna still worked through it and I have so much faith that everything is beautiful! She posted a couple teaser pictures within 1 day of the wedding being over and a couple the night of even. Such a hard worker! I love her.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Jenna is amazing! I live out of state and planned my wedding from a distance, which made the whole wedding planning process very nerve-wracking, but Jenna handled all of my concerns over the phone, and totally put my mind at ease. My husband and I are the opposite of photogenic and both of us make very unnatural faces when told to "smile." Jenna did our engagement shoot prior to the big day and we were so happy to see how awesome the results were. The photos were so natural looking and really captured "us." Our wedding day was the typical organized chaos you would expect, but our pictures are nothing short of phenomenal. You can click through the gallery and re-live the entire experience. The photos capture every emotion flawlessly and the memories are spectacular. She took the time to get to know us as people, figure out what we wanted and absolutely delivered. I would recommend her to anyone, hands down. Double thumbs-up :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sofia · Married on 12/05/2014

We had our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Jenna and she did a fantastic job capturing our special moments. She directed us in a way that made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made us feel as though the cameras weren't even there. Her attention to detail made the photos masterpieces. Jenna's talent is second to none.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jenna is fantastic. She was unable to shoot our event yet was kind enough to get to know me, find out my group's needs and recommend another photographer who could help us. Fast forward a few months and she saves the day when I had some issues accessing the photos from our event. She had no incentive to help me out, it wasn't even her event. I can only take her assistance as a sign that she respects the craft of her community of photographers and holds herself to a higher than average standard of communication and customer satisfaction.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

I want to give a huge THANK YOU!! to Jenna Michele Shumate (the best photographer ever!) for doing such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! Jenna you are truly talented. Thank you so much for capturing every moment of our day. You are a true professional with endless ideas and really kept our style at the forefront. Words can't express our gratitude for all your hard work. When it's all said and done I'll we have from our day is a great marriage with amazing photos! Thank you!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jane · Married on 06/28/2014

We loved working with Jenna and heartily recommend her! She's easygoing, good-natured and laid-back, yet always professional and takes her craft very seriously. She was very open and responsive to the multitude of Pinterest shots I shared with her, and made sure to incorporate them into both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. I really appreciated her willingness to be open and try new things, while at the same time she had a strong collection of shot ideas of her own.

Engagement Shoot
    We knew we wanted an outdoor venue but weren't sure exactly where to go. Jenna suggested a gorgeous, willow-tree filled, lake side, old Southern plantation-feel park in Winter Park that neither of us had even heard of before--it was truly a hidden gem! She captured intimate moments beautifully, stylishly, elegantly--no cheesiness. She is very approachable and made us feel comfortable doing something neither of us thought we'd feel comfortable doing--posing for dozens of photos in public! We LOVED the proofs and ordered two canvases.

Jenna is generous! When there was some difficulty with paperwork at our venue which took considerable time to sort out, Jenna (to make it up to us, though it was no fault of her own), gave us a free photo canvas! So sweet of her!

Wedding Day
    We just got our wedding teaser pics back and we and our friends are AMAZED at them! She captured the outdoor scenes vividly--it was a super sunny June day in Orlando and I was afraid of lighting issues and things being too stark with the strong light. She worked her magic and the images turned out SO WELL! She captured the touching moments during the ceremony, the tears in my eyes as I listened to speeches--she really worked hard to get those memorable moments you want to treasure forever.

Hire Jenna and you won't regeret it! Thank you Jenna for immortalizing our special day with such grace, finesse, artistry and love!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • User4204347 · 2+ years ago

Jenna photographed our wedding weekend. Our first photographer had a family emergency about 2 weeks before the wedding. It was very helpful that the first photographer recommended Jenna to us, we reviewed some of her photos and really enjoyed her style. So here are the major selling points for Jenna.

Personality: Jenna is a very warm and friendly person. She puts folks at their ease, and was able to capture very natural photos that way. She stays professional at all times and still manages to make things enjoyable.

Flexibility: Jenna was flexible with the package, things that we didn't want she was happy to replace with something that we did. It was wonderful that Jenna got up to speed rapidly and spent time on the phone getting to know our plans. She also worked with me on the contract wording as I had a few specific requests. Also the day of the schedule got a bit out of wack, but Jenna rolled with it and made sure we got all the shots that were must haves. Thanks Jenna!

Preparation: Jenna arrived to our location a day before the wedding, scoped out the locations and asked lots of questions to ensure that we were all on the same page. The morning of she arrived prepared, communicated her ideas clearly and helped wrangle extended families into place after the ceremony.

Quality: The initial images are lovely, and we are excited to see the rest. Friends and family are delighted with the images, and there is more to come! Very happy that Jenna was part of our weekend.

Sent on 06/26/2014