Sydonie Mansion

Up to 150 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Sydonie Mansion is a historic mansion and wedding venue in Mount Dora, Florida. This historic landmark was originally built in 1883 and was renovated in 1904. Sydonie drops you back in time with Old Florida charm, historic structures and its beautifull setting. Start the day with a romantic ceremony under the shade of the live oak trees. Enjoy cocktail hour in the courtyard and a seated reception on our massive porch and dance floor area. If you want to make your wedding day truly unforgettable, choose Sydonie Mansion.

Facilities and Capacity
Sydonie Mansion offers both indoor and outdoor facilities to host your wedding ceremony or reception. You may hold your intimate ceremony under the shade of the old growth oak trees covered in Spanish moss. The front lawn also has plenty of open space for a tented reception, offering picturesque views of Lake Minore. The inner courtyard features lush natural foliage and is ideal for cocktail hour. The courtyard has a covered porch and several covered walkways for guests to mingle, relax, and enjoy. The mansion dining room is available for intimate seated dinners of up to 60 guests. It is also a great place to serve a buffet or use as a private dining area for the wedding party and family. Get-ready rooms and a catering kitchen are also available onsite. All venue spaces at Sydonie Mansion can be personalized with your own decor and seating arrangements.

Sydonie Mansion has a list of full service vendors to make your wedding day planning as smooth as possible. These caterers and planners have years of experience, and are familiar with events at the mansion. You may book up to 10 hours of rental time, as well as a rehearsal and two-hour photography session. Tables and chairs and a ceremony arch are provided as part of your package.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Mansion
Museum
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

Message vendor

• Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 05/02/2022

Dream Venue!

I can’t say enough good things about this venue. It was perfect. We felt like we had been transported to a magical, faraway, Mediterranean garden and taken care of entirely along the way. Our wedding was a month ago and everyone is still raving about the “gorgeous venue”! Stacey and her team were fantastic from beginning to end. The preferred vendors were awesome. I wish we could do it all again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2022

Rain or Shine Beauty!

Sydonie was going to be our wedding venue the moment we stepped on property. I truly felt as though I found a hidden gem, it was exactly the venue I was looking for to make our wedding personalized, unique, destination-yet-homey feel. The historic home is incredibly well cared for by its owners, and each time we returned for a visit, more of its beauty was unveiled and its landscaping flourished. Behind all of the beauty was Stacey - she was the true gem behind it all. Stacey felt like my wedding day mom from our first phone conversation, to our first in person meeting, to her sewing my ripped dress moments before the aisle. Her "customer service", which is truly her love of Sydonie and weddings is unmatched. We had a 99% chance of rain and thunderstorms for our day, and Stacey never blinked an eye at my desire to keep whatever we could, outside. She will be there for you through it all, and I truly felt at home during my wedding day. Every detail of our rainy day turned out 10x better than we could've imagined, and I hope to inspire brides to keep your head up rain or shine on your day - esp at Sydonie - there was something magically romantic and intimate about the rain. I recommend Sydonie to each and every one of you searching - and would do it all over again if I could! Sydonie and Stacey will always hold a special place in our hearts.
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 02/12/2022

Dream wedding

I got married here in February and it was a dream! The venue is gorgeous with endless places for photos. You feel like you are in a different country with the Mediterranean style and Spanish garden. Stacy is amazing and helped so much! She answered all my emails and texts and was so pleasant to work with during all the wedding planning.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5538 Sydonie Drive Mount Dora, FL, 32757
Location of (Sydonie Mansion)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues