604 E Main St, Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 3

About Highland Manor

Highland Manor is an Orlando, Florida based wedding venue complete with a plantation home and endless rustic charm. With space for up to 350 guests, Highland Manor has a variety of event spaces to choose from. With ancient oak trees all around, you’ll love the classic elegance this historic venue provides. The rolling pastures and stunning views found at Highland Manor are the perfect backdrop for wedding photos your friends and family will be talking about for years to come. If you’re lucky, you may even catch a photo with one of Highland Manor’s roaming peacocks for a unique and memorable wedding day experience.

Facilities and Capacity
You’ll find charm in every corner at Highland Manor. With the plantation home’s tin roof and original woodwork, history and character is woven into every detail. With a variety of event spaces to choose from, this historic venue can hold anywhere from 30 to 350 guests. The Crystal Ballroom and Oak Room are large and open, making them most notable for ceremonies or receptions. For outdoor ceremonies, set up under the giant ancient oaks. No matter which space you choose you’ll have access to a spacious bridal suite to sip champagne and prepare for your magical wedding day.

In addition to the vintage style and charm found at Highland Manor, their experienced staff provides a number of services to ensure your wedding planning experience is as smooth as possible. With event planners on site, you’ll be able to plan out every detail of your day with someone who knows the venue and all it has to offer. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Clean up

Cuisine
One of Highland Manor’s most notable features is catering prepared and coordinated by Dubsdread Catering. Whether you’re looking for all-inclusive packages or a la carte option, full meals or cocktail hours with hors d’oeuvres, Dubsdread Catering has you covered. Their expert staff will make sure every guest is attended to while the rich and unique flavors of every dish wow the taste buds of your guests. Dubsdread Catering’s cuisine styles include:

• Build your own brunch

Highland Manor 5
Highland Manor 6
Highland Manor 7

Kaley Norman · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely amazing place to get married!

My husband and I got married at Highland Manor about one month ago and it was honestly the happiest, most perfect day of our lives! The professionalism and care the entire team shows for their clients is absolutely incredible. We worked with Michelle who was friendly, helpful, and professional, to tour the venue and learn about pricing and booking details a year before our date. Once we booked the date we had a TON of questions! Any time I had a question I called their direct line and was able to speak with a helpful associate who was very helpful. About two months before our wedding our coordinator Bonny stepped in and began helping us plan for the big day. Let me tell you I asked this girl a LOT of questions in the weeks leading up to our meeting, and she was always responsive and helpful! She answered all of my questions and provided advice when I was unsure of anything. I thought I was detail-oriented but Bonny thought of literally everything and made sure my husband and I did not have to worry about the small details. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect from the moment we arrived to the moment we left for our honeymoon! Bonny, Michelle, Bob our butler, and the entire Highland Manor staff went above and beyond for us to make our day amazing. Literally every detail was taken into account. Our butler Bob was fantastic- he brought us whatever drinks we wanted, made sure we were comfortable, and even carried my veil as I walked down the aisle so it wouldn't snag on the ground...like what!?! Bonny literally is super woman, she coordinated all of the vendors and our guests/wedding party. She made sure everyone knew where to be and what to do at all times in a kind a professional manner. She also decorated everything beautifully! (I sent her extremely detailed lists of where I wanted everything; bless her for even being able to make sense of my crazy notes) And she bustled my dress within like two minutes by herself without me even asking! I could literally go on forever about how incredible Bonny is! Also all of our guests (including my husband and I) LOVED the food. We did a brunch wedding so we had breakfast food, and everyone was obsessed with the food... everything was amazing! My husband and I had the most perfect day and it was all because of Bonny and the Highland Manor team. We are so grateful for their amazing service and attention to every detail, as it truly made our day special for everyone who attended. Thank you so much to Bonny, Michelle, Bob, and every staff member who helped us have the most perfect wedding that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Highland Manor 14
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/20/2019

Creating perfect moments

The venue was beautiful and everything went smoothly. They decorate and take down, provide a personal butler, and an on the day coordinator. Also the food was so good and they pack two dinners to go as a nice touch. They knew how to create perfect moments between the reception reveal and a perfect reception!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Highland Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September

Real Weddings

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Highland Manor 1
    Teacher Appreciation Discount

Receive up to 50% off of your venue rental for your 2019 or 2020 wedding at The Highland Manor!

*Expires 9.30.19

• Highland Manor 2
    Spring 2020 Sale!

Book your wedding for March-May of 2020 and receive up to $500 off of your venue rental at The Highland Manor

• Highland Manor 3
    Law Enforcement Discount

Receive up to 50% off of your venue rental for your 2019 or 2020 wedding at The Highland Manor with valid law enforcement identification

• 604 E Main St Apopka, FL, 32703 See on map