Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Typical Price

Dream Designs Wedding Florist is an award winning wedding and event florist based in Orlando, Florida.

Since 1993, the studio has been providing full-service floral designing service for weddings throughout Central Florida.

Our experienced and talented team is dedicated to providing couples with personalized attention while assisting them in whatever their floral needs may be. By using eclectic items collected from various parts of the world, as well as continuing their education to learn new techniques and fresh ideas, the team members always bring innovation to their floral designs.

Dream Designs Wedding Florist provides custom floral designs in a variety of styles, including modern, boho, classic, rustic, preppy, european, eclectic, and romantic among others. Arrangements can be provided for a number of purposes, including Arches, aisle décor, alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, Chuppah décor, flower crowns, and table arrangements. and rental vases as well as candlebara The team offers on-site deliveries and setup of the arrangements, as well as the clean up after the event. Complimentary Consultations are provided so that the team may understand each couple's floral vision.

LGBTQ+ Ally

We are available for travel to any destination outside of Florida.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Astrid M. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding at Casa Feliz

We had our wedding in July 2021, we told Danielle that we wanted a summer wedding, full of different varieties of flowers and colors and she made our dreams come true.. we highly recommend her business.
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 04/03/2021

Gorgeous flowers and a wonderful experience

Danielle did a wonderful job with our flowers! She coordinated with our cake designer and venue to handle set-up and delivery so I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. She listened to me, created gorgeous arrangements (especially my bouquet) and hand-painted vases to match my color swatch. She went above and beyond to help me get the flowers that I wanted while still staying on-budget. She also worked with me on some last-minute changes and was very flexible and helpful in turning my vague ideas of what I wanted into a reality. She made helpful suggestions so I felt like I had a guide and teammate through the process and wasn't just wandering in blind. Flowers weren't something I had a clear vision for going in other than I knew that I loved daffodils and my bridesmaids were wearing blue. Another florist told me I shouldn't have daffodils (my favorite flowers) because they were too delicate but Danielle helped me include them in my bouquet in a creative way so I could have my daffodils and still have a bouquet that held up through the night, including through some strong beach winds. She created a gorgeous floral arrangement to cover up the ugly spinning base for my cake that really perfectly complemented the cake without distracting from it. Danielle is also just a wonderful and warm person who I really enjoyed collaborating with throughout the whole process. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Kaitlin
    Katie Married on 02/28/2021

Beautiful Bouquets

We waited an extremely long time to book a florist (mainly because we hadn’t decided if we wanted real-fresh flowers!). We got 4 bridesmaids bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 3 boutonnières, cake flowers and petals for the flower girl all for under 1k! Danielle was super easy to work with, and sooo down-to-earth and really just a cool person. We did not have her on site at all, as we only needed the items listed above, but she was very accommodating when scheduling the pick-up. Would definitely recommend!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Katie! I wish I was on site to have wished you a fabulous day! So happy all went well!
    I appreciated the kind review and the photos you posted!
    Best Wishes and Confgratulations!
    Danielle and Team

Deals

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 1
Gift
  1. FREE Toss Bouquet- toss to single guests to "predict" who will marry next
  2. FREE "Lay Flats" (you know...the flowers the photgrapher lays on the pretty fabric with the invitaion and shoes for those swoon worthy pics)
  3. FREE Marriage Appreciation Bouquet (present this to the couple that has been married for the most number of yeras as a show of a ppreciation)

No substitutions. No cash value. Valid on purchases of $1000 or more

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Every floral arrangement and bouquet by Dream Designs is so beautiful, you won’t be able to stop staring!

At Last Wedding + Event Design At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

Danielle has a true gift and talent- she is a spectacular floral designer and we always highly recommend her!

Jenna Michele Photography Jenna Michele Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle is so down to earth and easy to talk to, I would hire her for my wedding as she already treats everyone like family. Her work is beautiful, I would suggest any bride thinking about it to go head and hire her. She is well known for her good reputation and quality designs in the industry.

701 Tam O Shanter Drive Orlando, 32803
407-603-3617

By Appointment Only Monday-Thursday: 11 am to 7 pm VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Location of (Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding