701 Tam O Shanter Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Dream Designs Florist is an award winning wedding florist based in Orlando, Florida.

Since 1993, the studio has been providing full-service floral designing service for weddings throughout Central Florida.

Our experienced and talented team is dedicated to providing couples with personalized attention while assisting them in whatever their floral needs may be. By using eclectic items collected from various parts of the world, as well as continuing their education to learn new techniques and fresh ideas, the team members always bring innovation to their floral designs.

Dream Designs Florist provides custom floral designs in a variety of styles, including modern, classic, rustic, preppy, european and romantic, among others. Arrangements can be provided for a number of purposes, including Arches, aisle décor, alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, Chuppah décor, flower crowns, and table arrangements. and rental vases as well as candlebara The team offers on-site deliveries and setup of the arrangements, as well as the clean up after the event. Consultations are provided so that the team may understand each couple's floral vision.

We are available for travel to any destinations outside Florida.

Follow Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique on

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 6
Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 7

Djc · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Florist

Dream Dragons by Danielle did an amazing job! Before I met with Danielle, I had received two other quotes that for me were extremely high. From the beginning I told Danielle that I was trying to be practical with the flower budget, and asked about reusing flowers/arrangements. She was totally onboard and catered to my every need. Danielle is a sweet soul that knows how to connect with people and provide them with top notch quality without stress Danielle was there on my wedding day to hand me my bouquet. The flower arrangements and my bouquet were so incredibly beautiful. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more. I'm so glad I found Danielle, she truly was a pleasure to work with. Look no further for a florist, Danielle and her team are the ones to hire!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 8
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 9
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 10
  • Shaneca

Shaneca Hylton · Married on 07/20/2019

Bride & Groom

Dream Designs by Danielle did an amazing job with our bouquets and corsages! It was always a pleasure whenever we would talk . On the initial consultation with Danielle, immediately we connected. Danielle knew exactly what my style was and definitely produced! On my special day Danielle delivered our flowers and even designed my bouquet to my style by surprising me, That’s how much she connects with you and knows what would make a bride Super Happy on her Special Day ! Thanks DreamDesigns for making my day as Beautiful as it was!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Shaneca!
    Thank you for such a gracious review. I thoroughly enjoyed our meetings and working with you. I am glad you enjoyed the bridal bouquet holder I provided to you. It was certainly BLINGED out :)
    Danielle and Team

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Floral Preservation
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 1
    Free Toss Bouquet with your purchase

No substitutions. No cash value. Valid on purchases of $1000 or more

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Every floral arrangement and bouquet by Dream Designs is so beautiful, you won’t be able to stop staring!

• At Last Wedding + Event Design
    At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

Danielle has a true gift and talent- she is a spectacular floral designer and we always highly recommend her!

• Jenna Michele Photography
    Jenna Michele Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle is so down to earth and easy to talk to, I would hire her for my wedding as she already treats everyone like family. Her work is beautiful, I would suggest any bride thinking about it to go head and hire her. She is well known for her good reputation and quality designs in the industry.

• 701 Tam O Shanter Drive Orlando, 32803 See on map
    407-603-3617 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only Monday-Thursday: 11 am to 7 pm VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS ALSO AVAILABLE