Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique Reviews

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 6
Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 7

Kaley Roe · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience

Danielle is such a joy to be around and has a great creative and artistic ability to create the vision of your perfect wedding. She was always on time, always friendly and always willing to help in any way possible. All of my flowers and custom votives were beautiful and exactly what I was expecting. Danielle also tries to help cut costs as much as possible. She truly cares about the client, not just the job.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Kaley! Thanks for taking time to review our services!
    It was a blast working with you!

Alisa · Married on 11/10/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with

Danielle work is amazing! Our wedding arrangements came out stunning. She was such a pleasure to work with and she makes you feel like she’s known you for years. She always will work with your budget and is so knowledgeable about flowers. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Alisa,
    Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review!
    It was so much fun working with you and Marquis!

Best wishes always!

shelby · Married on 10/27/2018

Pleasantly blown away!

As most brides are, I was following a strict budget for the wedding, Flowers were one of the last things I wanted to spend money on. I was considering doing the flowers myself but decided it would be too stressful and ended up booking Danielle. I am SO glad I booked her. I was a little hesitant at first because Danielle is very talkative and seems a little scatterbrained (Sorry girl). But the flowers she pulled off were nothing short of amazing. We had one virtual meeting and one in person where I dropped off all of my vases and Table décor to her (I am from Tampa so driving to Orlando was a little hard). She took a huge weight off my shoulders by being in charge of bringing all of that to the venue (I had a 200 person wedding so it was a lot of stuff). The style I was going for was eclectic garden party. The flowers she did pulled the entire wedding theme together. All the bridesmaids bouquets were unique, exactly like what we talked about. The tables were perfect. As corny as it sounds she made my dreams come true. Danielle was perfect. She understood my style, was sweet and took a huge burden off me. She also didn't make me feel like I was getting ripped off. She was open and honest about pricing and there were no hidden fees. She had everything so organized the day of the wedding, I didn't even see her when I got there. I wish I could give her a big hug and tell her she is the best! Thank you for helping make my wedding perfect, Danielle. I wish I could do it again and hire you again :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hey Shelby,

I love your review- it does capture the essence of the experience!
    Sometimes there are so many details to a wedding that it does require major attention to detail lol...I may have looked like a deer in the headlights with all of the beautifully colored glassware and specified table set ups :) So glad we did it right! Thanks for the review and sending me photos!

Hugs and best wishes,

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Danielle with Dream Designs is such an AMAZING soul and a dream to work with; no pun intended. I came to Danielle very overwhelmed, priced out, and just a wreck about floral for my wedding. I literally could not have picked a better person to help my visions come to life. Danielle is so sweet, bubbly, and eager to make sure her bride is completely satisfied. All of my flowers were absolutely stunning and I cannot thank her enough for all that she did. All of my guests, even my hubby, were raving about my bouquet and all of the large floral pieces that we ordered. I love that I was able to find such peace within her. She is so spunky, so creative, and willing to do whatever it takes. I have to brag on her creativity. I went to her with a handful of broches and pearls handed down to me from family members and she created the most GORGEOUS bouquet for me. I never in a million years expected what she brought me and I was in awe. It was literally the most wonderful touch to my day. I would recommend Dream Designs for any event that you might be planning in the future!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Lauren! I would give you a high five if I could! We nailed it! Your wedding day was so dreamy! So glad I was part of the celebration.
    Loved working with you and your mom!
    All the Besy!

Diane · Married on 06/29/2018

Danielle with Dream Designs was a true dream come true. My daughter and I went to her literally three months before the big day with a few things (3 topper pieces) we wanted. After our initial meeting my daughter and I decided to request another meeting to just hand over everything we had planned to do ourselves to Danielle. We were that comfortable with her as a person and her designs. The final products received were truly amazing. Enough so for men to commented how beautiful her flowers were. She took the time to really get to know my daughter and her wedding vision. She is very honest and open and offered suggestions to be budget friendly. I HIGHLY recommend Dream Designs for all your floral needs.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Diane,
    It was my sincere honor to assist you and Lauren for the wedding flora! It was a gorgeous day!
    Hugs!

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Danielle was such a wonderful florist to work with. She really knows her industry and wants to make your wedding amazing. She is so flexible with her time and availability to speak with you and is truly there for her brides. She was the best florist we could’ve ever hoped for and the wedding wouldn’t have been half as beautiful without her help! She stayed behind at the last minute at our wedding to break down some wedding decorations and repurpose them. She did it on last minutes notice and we were so thankful for that!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 8

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Melissa! So glad we were able to stay and help out at the last minute!
    Your wedding was so lovely! One of my favorites!
    Best Wishes,

Katy · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful person to work with! Sweet, friendly, and very professional! Had tons of ideas and always with the best attitude

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 13
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 14
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 15

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Katy! Thanks for positing photos of your wedding day! It was so perfect!
    Best Wishes now and always!
    Danielle and Team

Jessie · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow!! Danielle is truly amazing and puts your wedding stress and planning at ease. Flowers were beyond gorgeous and amazing and our day wouldn’t have been complete without her. Danielle went above and beyond to create my vision and then some seeing as I had no clue what direction to go at first! Please don’t hesitate to book this vendor and her team. She is the definition of perfection. thank you!! :)

Sent on 03/20/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Jessie! What can I say! It was a blast working with you and Rusty. I LOVE the photo of us together! I posted it on my Instagram :)
    Thank you for a great review!
    All the Best!

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

We had an awesome experience with Dream Designs for our wedding! Danielle was super helpful and flexible in meeting with us and our busy schedule and fitting in our budget! We love how we could tell she really cares about what she does! She spent time talking to me about what I liked and then was able to create arrangements just as I imagined them! I would definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Melissa,
    So pleased I could deliver a quality product within your budget!
    Happy Marriage and love to you both!

Danielle and Team

Amber · Married on 02/25/2018

Brides, look no further for your florist! Danielle is the best at what she does. From our first face-to-face meeting, she made us feel both comfortable and excited to work with her! Danielle was incredibly organized and provided us with an itemized spreadsheet, so we knew exactly where our money was going. Her energy is totally contagious as we chatted bouquets, arches, and tablescapes. Danielle took images from my Pinterest and completely transformed them to something even better on our wedding day. In addition to flowers, Danielle allowed us to rent votive candles and lanterns from her. She even let us collect them and drop them off to her after the wedding, avoiding a clean up fee, and saving us money! Admittedly, I was quite the anxious bride, and Danielle answered every email, text, and phone call quickly and never made me feel bad for contacting her! (Sorry, Danielle for all my emails!) Everything on my wedding day was absolutely perfect. We asked Danielle to work on our arch first so we could use it for our first look photos, and she was more than happy to do so. My bouquet was even better than I imagined, and we received so many compliments from our guests on how pretty the tables looked. Danielle also checked in with us to be sure we loved everything before she left. Thank you, Danielle for everything! We could not have been happier with how gorgeous it all was. I know you shouldn't have a favorite vendor, but this was mine! :)

*All photo credit, Cricket Whitman. Cricket's Photo & Cinema.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 16
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 17
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 18
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 19
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 20
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 21

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Dearest Amber and Alex- It was truly my honor that I was able to provide flora for your wedding day! There was so much synchronicity during our planning process :)
    Thank you for a fabulous review and the photo uploads!
    Wishing you and all the best! Sincerely, Danielle

Catharina · Married on 02/17/2018

Danielle was perfect in every way! She helped me pick flowers, understood my vision, and helped me stay in budget. She had everything ready on time, and my bouquet looked amazing! My girls loved their bouquets as well! They matched the wedding so well. She does amazing work at a great price. You won’t fins anyone better!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Catharina,
    Thank you for taking time to express your gratitude! Loved working with you!
    Best wishes now and always! Danielle and team

Kelly · Married on 02/10/2018

I was the crazy bride who thought it was a good idea to have red roses at my wedding 4 days before Valentine's Day and let me just tell you they were PERFECT!!! Danielle was amazing from our first phone conversation. I was planning my Florida wedding from Colorado and she worked with me to have virtual meetings and worked around my timeline having meetings way past her hours of business. They day of the wedding she took her time explaining every detail and even showed me different ways to hold my BEAUTIFUL CASCADING bouquet to get the best pictures. We used our bridesmaid's bouquets as centerpieces and she took the time to make sure they fit perfectly with our designs. We also wanted rose petals for some of our details and she was able to suggest a website to buy them from directly to save me money even though she made no profit from this! To top it off she made a beautiful archway design for my husband and I to get married under. She made everything stress free and captured our vision perfectly- hire her for the wedding flowers better than you could ever dream up!! (photos captured by Rachel Doyle Photography and guests at my wedding)

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 26
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 27
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 28

Hello Kelly!
    I enjoyed our virtual meetings so much! You are such a gracious and kind woman!
    Thanks for the great review! Loved that you uploaded photos!
    All the best!
    Sincerely, Danielle and staff

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

Danielle with Dream Designs did such a wonderful job bringing our wedding floral vision to life. She is so friendly and knowledgeable - you can tell she really loves what she does! I brought a bunch of pictures to her and she was able to understand the look I was going for and recommend the best flowers and colors. Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL and I was super thankful for her creative eye and ability to provide direction.

Highly recommend Dream Designs!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Hi Katie!
    Thanks so much for expressing your kind compliments! Working with you was such a pleasure! I was happy to be part of your wedding day!
    Happiness and Love Always,

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2018

Danielle was amazing to work with. The process was simple, affordable, and most importantly, my bouquets turned out amazing. Danielle was extremely easy to communicate with, and I especially appreciate her flexibility to have a virtual meeting with me because of my work hours.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Hi Lauren,
    I am so happy that the virtual meeting was helpful! It really helped us design the perfect bouquets and designs for you!
    Thank you for taking time to write a glowing review!
    Best now and always,

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

I could honestly go on and on about how great Danielle is. She took the abstract ideas that were floating around in my head and made them into a reality. At the last minute, she realized that what we had intended for the centerpieces wasn't going to look as great as we wanted them, and she quickly worked her magic to make them look AMAZING. I was awestruck when I walked into the reception hall. When you work with Danielle, you don't feel like she's your florist, she's also a friend. You won't regret going with Dream Designs Florida for your wedding :)

Sent on 01/11/2018

Hi Kara!
    So glad you enjoyed all aspects of working together! It never feels like work with great bride's like you!
    All the Best! Danielle

PS I posted some pics from your wedding on facebook today!

Adrianne · Married on 10/29/2017

Danielle was an absolute dream to work with. I was the type of bride that did have a real vision for my flowers - was more concerned about the dj, food and my dress :) I came to Danielle with just a handful of ideas that I wanted - just succulents and something unique. She took that an really ran with it.

My boutonnieres were all unique and beautiful. My bridesmaids flowers were very organic looking as well. My bouquet was beautiful - the only change I would have would be to make this more free form than it was.

My favorite part of my wedding was the beautiful flowers she framed on our arch. They hung down but didn't distract from my handsome husband and I during the ceremony.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hello Adrienne,
    Thanks so much for a great review! It means so much that you were pleased. I still remember your wedding day glow :)
    Congrats! Danielle and team

Paige · Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle did such an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding! I started off thinking I wanted one thing and changed my mind halfway through our planning process. She did not get upset that I changed my color pattern and was so bubbly every time we talked. She met with us in person on 3 different occasions to discuss our flowers. We were traveling from 2 hours away to meet with her and she did everything to make sure that she had a time that worked best for us. Our flowers were so beautiful on our wedding day! They were just the right amount of "pop" that we needed. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dreams come true. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Hey Paige,
    That you so much for taking the time to write a great review! I am happy our meetings were helpful! That makes me so happy!
    Congrats! And Best Wishes always!
  • U

Uina · Married on 10/06/2017

Best florist in Florida! Super talented and definitely knows everything about flowers and made my bouquet gorgeous!!! Flowers were so fresh and amazing. It smelled great and looke perfect the whole day! Super recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Hi Uina,
    Your Bridal Bouquet was on of my absolute favorites!
    Thanks for the fantastic review!
    Best wishes!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

Danielle at Dream Designs was so fun and easy to work with! She took my vision for my wedding flowers and completely exceeded my expectations! Because I was planning my wedding from another state, she was able to have virtual meetings and she knows what she is doing! We were able to breeze through pictures, options, costs, etc., and you can truly see her passion! Not only did she help me decide on the best flowers for our big day, but she easily accommodated our budget and made so many recommendations that I had not even considered in order to cut costs. If you’re looking for a fun, professional, and affordable florist to completely exceed your expectations, Danielle is your lady! She did an amazing job and we feel so thankful to have found her!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Loved being your florist Kelly! Thanks for the review!
    Best wishes, Danielle and team

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2017

Danielle was so very nice and easy to talk to. We did not feel like she was trying to upsell us on anything and really did what we wanted at the best prices. She even dealt with tracking down our garland that was delayed because of hurricane Irma. She is a dream and a doll to work with!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

lol- yes the hurricane :) Glad we all made it happen! Whatever it takes!
    Thanks for the review!
    Congratulations, Danielle and team

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2017

10 out of 10! Danielle went out of her way to accommodate pick up times and made the whole process seamless. She is extremely skilled and delivers exactly what you want. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Woo hoo 10 out of 10! Yippee!
    THANKS MELISSA :)
    Danielle and team wishes you all the best!

Jamila · Married on 07/01/2017

My flowers turned out beautiful!! Danielle was amazing to work with. I really had no interest in flowers, but her passion and excitement, as well as her knowledge of different floral arraignments really got me excited. Every time I spoke with her I felt more confident in her vision and on the day, my flowers did not disappoint. She also was wonderful in making sure I stayed on budget and would frequently recommend suggestions to keep the price down. If you are hesitant in booking her, DON'T BE. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jamila,
    Thank you for taking time to post such a glowing review! So happy to have been part of your wedding day!
    Congrats! Danielle and team

Monica · Married on 06/01/2017

I'm from California and was renewing my vows in Orlando, Danielle new my vision, helped with suggestions and made my day beyond BEAUTIFUL! My guest were so amazed by Danielle's beautiful flowers. She definitely made my day run with ease and was very professional from the first phone call to our meeting on the day of.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Monica! You were a dream to work with. Virtual meetings do help with the floral planning process. So thrilled you were happy.
    To many more anniversaries! Danielle and team

shelby · Married on 03/25/2017

If i could give Danielle a 10 i would! She was absolutely the best florist a bride could ask for! She went above and beyond and the flowers were beautiful- coming from our guests also!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and SO thankful that i found danielle!!
    Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Shelby,
    Thanks for posting a review so gloriously! Our pleasure being your florist!