Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique Reviews

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 5
Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 6
Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 7

Allison Kindley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Danielle was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! She was professional and really listened to what I was looking for. Not only was she thorough in producing my dream bouquet but she was so sweet to talk to through the whole process. Everyone commented on how lovely the flowers were and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 8
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 9
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 10
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 11

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Yippee! So thankful for your gracious review! The flowers were classic and stylish! Good Choice Allison! Thank you for posting the photos :)
  • Shannon

Shannon Henry · Married on 03/16/2019

Danielle is amazing!

Working with Danielle was an absolute joy! She's personable, flexible and she truly cares about giving you what you want. She helped me narrow down exactly what I wanted and was able to produce the most beautiful bouquet that I could have ever asked for. Her pricing is very reasonable and she makes a quality product. I HIGHLY recommend her as a florist!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 12
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 13

Shannon,
    I will miss working with you! You are such a joy!
    Best Wishes, now and always!
    Danielle and Team

PS I love that you planted the succulents form your bouquet into you own home garden :)

Tara · Married on 03/01/2019

Dream come true!!!

Danielle of Dream Designs Florist is simply put, amazing. The flowers were more than I ever imagined and Danielle was VERY helpful and answered all of my many questions I had for her during the process of planning my wedding. I have received so many compliments on my flowers and obviously recommended her! Please please please don’t look any further and hire Danielle to provide BEAUTIFUL flowers for your special day! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Hello Tara,
    Pleasure to work with you! I am happy to have been a part of your wedding day celebration!
    Wishing you love and happiness always,

Parul Patel · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Florist

Danielle is extremely talented and creative. Her work was exceptional and she helped to make my dream wedding come to life. She worked closely with me to ensure the flowers represented me. She’s the best!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hello Parul,
    I will always remember our video presentation of your Bridal Bouquet! That was our first attempt! You are an angel and we wish you all the happiness in the world! Hugs!

Lacey Bass · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful Florist

Danielle made our wedding day BEAUTIFUL she created the arrangements and bouquets exactly how I envisioned and dreamed they would be! She was very easy to work with, always responded quickly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 14
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Duran · Married on 12/16/2018

Wonderful Woman with great taste

Danielle was amazing. She helped me figure out the best foliage and flowers for a winter wedding theme and when the vases I bought weren't fitting right, she was able to fix it up in a pinch. Everything was amazing and came out beautifully.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 16
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 17
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 18

Hello Jennifer!
    So happy to see the photos from the wedding. The amaryllis worked well! Great look!
    Best Wishes now and always!

Kaley Roe · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience

Danielle is such a joy to be around and has a great creative and artistic ability to create the vision of your perfect wedding. She was always on time, always friendly and always willing to help in any way possible. All of my flowers and custom votives were beautiful and exactly what I was expecting. Danielle also tries to help cut costs as much as possible. She truly cares about the client, not just the job.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Kaley! Thanks for taking time to review our services!
    It was a blast working with you!

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved my flowers!

Loved my flowers, got lots of compliments! Danielle was super easy to work with too!

Alisa · Married on 11/10/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with

Danielle work is amazing! Our wedding arrangements came out stunning. She was such a pleasure to work with and she makes you feel like she’s known you for years. She always will work with your budget and is so knowledgeable about flowers. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Alisa,
    Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review!
    It was so much fun working with you and Marquis!

Best wishes always!

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Danielle captures exactly what I wanted. She listened to everything and kept within the budget. Couldn’t have asked for a better florist!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 19
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 20

Casey · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Experience

Danielle is extremely professional and talented. She produced the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any event!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 21

shelby · Married on 10/27/2018

Pleasantly blown away!

As most brides are, I was following a strict budget for the wedding, Flowers were one of the last things I wanted to spend money on. I was considering doing the flowers myself but decided it would be too stressful and ended up booking Danielle. I am SO glad I booked her. I was a little hesitant at first because Danielle is very talkative and seems a little scatterbrained (Sorry girl). But the flowers she pulled off were nothing short of amazing. We had one virtual meeting and one in person where I dropped off all of my vases and Table décor to her (I am from Tampa so driving to Orlando was a little hard). She took a huge weight off my shoulders by being in charge of bringing all of that to the venue (I had a 200 person wedding so it was a lot of stuff). The style I was going for was eclectic garden party. The flowers she did pulled the entire wedding theme together. All the bridesmaids bouquets were unique, exactly like what we talked about. The tables were perfect. As corny as it sounds she made my dreams come true. Danielle was perfect. She understood my style, was sweet and took a huge burden off me. She also didn't make me feel like I was getting ripped off. She was open and honest about pricing and there were no hidden fees. She had everything so organized the day of the wedding, I didn't even see her when I got there. I wish I could give her a big hug and tell her she is the best! Thank you for helping make my wedding perfect, Danielle. I wish I could do it again and hire you again :)

Sent on 11/21/2018

Hey Shelby,

I love your review- it does capture the essence of the experience!
    Sometimes there are so many details to a wedding that it does require major attention to detail lol...I may have looked like a deer in the headlights with all of the beautifully colored glassware and specified table set ups :) So glad we did it right! Thanks for the review and sending me photos!

Hugs and best wishes,

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Flowers of My Dreams

Danielle made my day extremely beautiful. She went above and beyond to execute my dream wedding flowers. She has a kind soul and was one of my favorite vendors at my wedding. I have had countless compliments on my flowers and centerpieces. She was always available to run things by and helped me cut costs and worked with my budget.

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 22
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 23

Priscila · Married on 09/02/2018

Best way to start this review is by saying that Danielle is AMAZING! She was so happy, positive, and loving from DAY ONE! She is so incredibly flexible and understanding. She knows what she’s doing and her knowledge is impeccable. I’m not very good when it comes to choosing color schemes. She asked me what I was going for, I said rustic, and she was on it! I gave her a few ideas in my head and she went with it. I walked into my reception hall and everything exceeded my expectations. Just beautiful. Thank you, Danielle. You made my day magical!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Dear Priscilla,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I loved the way everything turned out for your wedding! Especially happy that you liked it!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful flowers - excellent service!

Danielle from Dream Designs Florist was a dream to work with! I scoured her Instagram for inspiration for my own wedding and happened upon a bouquet that she had previously done that I thought was absolutely stunning. She was able to replicate it perfectly for me and for my bridesmaids bouquets. She was so easy to work with from start to finish and I really appreciate her order form as it is easy to follow and edit as needed. Upon arrival at the wedding, I realized she went above and beyond and added some extra florals to some of our easels. That was a nice extra little touch that wasn't expected.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Danielle with Dream Designs is such an AMAZING soul and a dream to work with; no pun intended. I came to Danielle very overwhelmed, priced out, and just a wreck about floral for my wedding. I literally could not have picked a better person to help my visions come to life. Danielle is so sweet, bubbly, and eager to make sure her bride is completely satisfied. All of my flowers were absolutely stunning and I cannot thank her enough for all that she did. All of my guests, even my hubby, were raving about my bouquet and all of the large floral pieces that we ordered. I love that I was able to find such peace within her. She is so spunky, so creative, and willing to do whatever it takes. I have to brag on her creativity. I went to her with a handful of broches and pearls handed down to me from family members and she created the most GORGEOUS bouquet for me. I never in a million years expected what she brought me and I was in awe. It was literally the most wonderful touch to my day. I would recommend Dream Designs for any event that you might be planning in the future!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Lauren! I would give you a high five if I could! We nailed it! Your wedding day was so dreamy! So glad I was part of the celebration.
    Loved working with you and your mom!
    All the Besy!

Diane · Married on 06/29/2018

Danielle with Dream Designs was a true dream come true. My daughter and I went to her literally three months before the big day with a few things (3 topper pieces) we wanted. After our initial meeting my daughter and I decided to request another meeting to just hand over everything we had planned to do ourselves to Danielle. We were that comfortable with her as a person and her designs. The final products received were truly amazing. Enough so for men to commented how beautiful her flowers were. She took the time to really get to know my daughter and her wedding vision. She is very honest and open and offered suggestions to be budget friendly. I HIGHLY recommend Dream Designs for all your floral needs.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Diane,
    It was my sincere honor to assist you and Lauren for the wedding flora! It was a gorgeous day!
    Hugs!

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Danielle was such a wonderful florist to work with. She really knows her industry and wants to make your wedding amazing. She is so flexible with her time and availability to speak with you and is truly there for her brides. She was the best florist we could’ve ever hoped for and the wedding wouldn’t have been half as beautiful without her help! She stayed behind at the last minute at our wedding to break down some wedding decorations and repurpose them. She did it on last minutes notice and we were so thankful for that!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 24

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Melissa! So glad we were able to stay and help out at the last minute!
    Your wedding was so lovely! One of my favorites!

Katy · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful person to work with! Sweet, friendly, and very professional! Had tons of ideas and always with the best attitude

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 29
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 30
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 31

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Katy! Thanks for positing photos of your wedding day! It was so perfect!
    Best Wishes now and always!

Jessie · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow!! Danielle is truly amazing and puts your wedding stress and planning at ease. Flowers were beyond gorgeous and amazing and our day wouldn’t have been complete without her. Danielle went above and beyond to create my vision and then some seeing as I had no clue what direction to go at first! Please don’t hesitate to book this vendor and her team. She is the definition of perfection. thank you!! :)

Sent on 03/20/2018

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Jessie! What can I say! It was a blast working with you and Rusty. I LOVE the photo of us together! I posted it on my Instagram :)
    Thank you for a great review!
    All the Best!

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

We had an awesome experience with Dream Designs for our wedding! Danielle was super helpful and flexible in meeting with us and our busy schedule and fitting in our budget! We love how we could tell she really cares about what she does! She spent time talking to me about what I liked and then was able to create arrangements just as I imagined them! I would definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Melissa,
    So pleased I could deliver a quality product within your budget!
    Happy Marriage and love to you both!

Amber · Married on 02/25/2018

Brides, look no further for your florist! Danielle is the best at what she does. From our first face-to-face meeting, she made us feel both comfortable and excited to work with her! Danielle was incredibly organized and provided us with an itemized spreadsheet, so we knew exactly where our money was going. Her energy is totally contagious as we chatted bouquets, arches, and tablescapes. Danielle took images from my Pinterest and completely transformed them to something even better on our wedding day. In addition to flowers, Danielle allowed us to rent votive candles and lanterns from her. She even let us collect them and drop them off to her after the wedding, avoiding a clean up fee, and saving us money! Admittedly, I was quite the anxious bride, and Danielle answered every email, text, and phone call quickly and never made me feel bad for contacting her! (Sorry, Danielle for all my emails!) Everything on my wedding day was absolutely perfect. We asked Danielle to work on our arch first so we could use it for our first look photos, and she was more than happy to do so. My bouquet was even better than I imagined, and we received so many compliments from our guests on how pretty the tables looked. Danielle also checked in with us to be sure we loved everything before she left. Thank you, Danielle for everything! We could not have been happier with how gorgeous it all was. I know you shouldn't have a favorite vendor, but this was mine! :)

*All photo credit, Cricket Whitman. Cricket's Photo & Cinema.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 32
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 33
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 34
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 35
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 36
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 37

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Dearest Amber and Alex- It was truly my honor that I was able to provide flora for your wedding day! There was so much synchronicity during our planning process :)
    Thank you for a fabulous review and the photo uploads!
    Wishing you and all the best! Sincerely, Danielle

Catharina · Married on 02/17/2018

Danielle was perfect in every way! She helped me pick flowers, understood my vision, and helped me stay in budget. She had everything ready on time, and my bouquet looked amazing! My girls loved their bouquets as well! They matched the wedding so well. She does amazing work at a great price. You won’t fins anyone better!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Catharina,
    Thank you for taking time to express your gratitude! Loved working with you!
    Best wishes now and always! Danielle and team

Kelly · Married on 02/10/2018

I was the crazy bride who thought it was a good idea to have red roses at my wedding 4 days before Valentine's Day and let me just tell you they were PERFECT!!! Danielle was amazing from our first phone conversation. I was planning my Florida wedding from Colorado and she worked with me to have virtual meetings and worked around my timeline having meetings way past her hours of business. They day of the wedding she took her time explaining every detail and even showed me different ways to hold my BEAUTIFUL CASCADING bouquet to get the best pictures. We used our bridesmaid's bouquets as centerpieces and she took the time to make sure they fit perfectly with our designs. We also wanted rose petals for some of our details and she was able to suggest a website to buy them from directly to save me money even though she made no profit from this! To top it off she made a beautiful archway design for my husband and I to get married under. She made everything stress free and captured our vision perfectly- hire her for the wedding flowers better than you could ever dream up!! (photos captured by Rachel Doyle Photography and guests at my wedding)

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 42
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 43
    Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique 44

Hello Kelly!
    I enjoyed our virtual meetings so much! You are such a gracious and kind woman!
    Thanks for the great review! Loved that you uploaded photos!
    All the best!