Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique Reviews

• Joy
    Joy K. Married on 11/20/2021

Absolute Class!

Wow! Where do I start?
    Danielle has been an absolute pleasure to work with!
    I got married 2 weeks ago and I'm still raving about my centerpieces, my bouquet, my everything !
    I had to plan my wedding from overseas, and it is not the easiest of tasks. Danielle straight away made me feel at ease with her charming personality and I felt that I had come to the right person. She has so much taste and you can clearly see it in the result.
    I was also very happy with the way she conducts her meetings. They were structured and I could easily follow and understand where we're going. She gave me advice on many things and worked with me to reach our budget.
    Danielle is also very responsive (something I found to be rare when planning my wedding) whenever I needed last minute details changed.
    On my wedding day, she came herself to deliver the bouquets and boutonierres and make sure I was fully happy with the result. And I sure was ! Especially now, when I look at the photos and realize how beautiful everything was.
    She also was very supportive when a last minute mishap occurred. Instead of disturbing the flow of the wedding day, she got on with it and made sure I got the best presentation possible!
    I recommend Danielle for your wedding or any special event. You will not be disappointed.
    Nicolette R. Married on 10/23/2021

She is the best!

I loved everything about all the flowers at my wedding. Everyone else did too. I knew nothing about flowers but trusted her completely. Danielle was super friendly, knowledgeable and made this part of the planning a breeze! She was very organized and helpful in providing advice/feedback and tips for things other than just flowers. She did a fantastic job and would recommend her to anyone. She went above and beyond for our special day. I can't thank her enough for her beautiful creations!!
    Astrid M. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding at Casa Feliz

We had our wedding in July 2021, we told Danielle that we wanted a summer wedding, full of different varieties of flowers and colors and she made our dreams come true.. we highly recommend her business.
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 04/03/2021

Gorgeous flowers and a wonderful experience

Danielle did a wonderful job with our flowers! She coordinated with our cake designer and venue to handle set-up and delivery so I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. She listened to me, created gorgeous arrangements (especially my bouquet) and hand-painted vases to match my color swatch. She went above and beyond to help me get the flowers that I wanted while still staying on-budget. She also worked with me on some last-minute changes and was very flexible and helpful in turning my vague ideas of what I wanted into a reality. She made helpful suggestions so I felt like I had a guide and teammate through the process and wasn't just wandering in blind. Flowers weren't something I had a clear vision for going in other than I knew that I loved daffodils and my bridesmaids were wearing blue. Another florist told me I shouldn't have daffodils (my favorite flowers) because they were too delicate but Danielle helped me include them in my bouquet in a creative way so I could have my daffodils and still have a bouquet that held up through the night, including through some strong beach winds. She created a gorgeous floral arrangement to cover up the ugly spinning base for my cake that really perfectly complemented the cake without distracting from it. Danielle is also just a wonderful and warm person who I really enjoyed collaborating with throughout the whole process. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Kaitlin
    Katie Married on 02/28/2021

Beautiful Bouquets

We waited an extremely long time to book a florist (mainly because we hadn’t decided if we wanted real-fresh flowers!). We got 4 bridesmaids bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 3 boutonnières, cake flowers and petals for the flower girl all for under 1k! Danielle was super easy to work with, and sooo down-to-earth and really just a cool person. We did not have her on site at all, as we only needed the items listed above, but she was very accommodating when scheduling the pick-up. Would definitely recommend!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Katie! I wish I was on site to have wished you a fabulous day! So happy all went well!
    I appreciated the kind review and the photos you posted!
    Best Wishes and Confgratulations!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing NYE Wedding with Danielle

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with. I got married at the Orlando World Center Marriott on 12/31 and I was planning the wedding all the way from California. Her communication was great throughout the whole process and she was very organized and followed up on every single question. When planning, she made sure to bring up lots of photos to ensure she delivered the exact vision of what I wanted. She manages to be creative while keeping it very classy. There are lots of florists who had an associate who was not necessarily going to be at the wedding handle the initial consult, but Danielle is unique because she is the owner of the business and takes the time to speak with her potential clients right away. On the day of, she went from our bubbly, easy-going florist to a complete go-getter. My flowers were GORGEOUS and she arrived super early to make sure everything looked just perfect! Any bride who is on the fence should hire Danielle- she is amazing and will make the wedding planning process so stress-free, fun, and beautiful.
    Erica C. Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful Flowers, Seamless Process.

Danielle is incredible! I met with several different florists before selecting Danielle, the owner of Dream Designs. During our first meeting she provided me and estimate and sample pictures in real time, there was no waiting on a follow up email. She was so organized and always had all of our details straight. It was a real pleasure to work with her. AND the flowers, OH MY! They were amazing. I gave her a vision and she made it a beautiful reality. My bouquet was incredible. Really way better than I had imagined and it looked amazing! I would definitely recommend Danielle to anyone for wedding florals! She has the vision, the organizing and artistic flair to make your day extra special!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello Erica! From the bottom of my heart I appreciate your wonderful review. best! Congratulations on your marriage!
    Brandon Married on 11/09/2020

Amazing Florist!!!

Danielle is amazing and so helpful. My wife and I used her for our wedding 4 years ago, and when I needed help picking out a 4th year anniversary gift for my wife, Danielle was quick to reply and help. Her work is beautiful, but her personality is the real star of the show.

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

So happy to hear from you! It is such an honor to be part of the anniversary celebration also!

You get the BEST HUSBAND award from us!

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn L. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing!!!

Working with Danielle has been amazing. We have had to postpone our wedding twice and she has been so supportive and Communication has been so easy! She truly cares for her couples and how they are doing even outside of the wedding planning. I cannot wait to have her work at our wedding. Her work is amazing and she really knows exactly what you are looking for.
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful floral arrangements

Danielle went above and beyond to make sure the flowers for my wedding were beautiful and she gave me exactly what I wanted to make my vision come to life! She kept me updated leading up to the wedding and even gave me sneak peeks of my arch and bouquet. I would highly recommend this florist!

Hello Kate!
    Yippee! We did it! It was so nice to meet you on the wedding day.
    It is amazing that we can have virtual meetings and still put together the exact vision for your wedding!
    Thank you for the kind review- and for posting photos!
    Happiness and Love,
  • Jordan
    Julie S. Married on 09/12/2020

Friendly, helpful, and emphatic

Danielle has been a dream to work with. When our March 21st wedding was delayed by Covid-19, Danielle was incredible empathetic and helpful as we worked on rescheduling it. She immediately stopped what she was doing when she heard to make sure the flowers had not been ordered yet, saving us thousands of dollars. Like our other vendors, she told our planner she would postpone with no penalty, but she took it one step further by personally calling us to check in on us. We can't wait to see the amazing work she does in September!

Hello Julie and Jordan,
    So happy to have been of service- we are all in this together.
    Looking forward to the wedding!
    Danielle
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 08/25/2020

Postponed April Wedding

I'm a bride who was planning on getting married 4/25/20. Never in a MILLION years did I ever expect to deal with canceling our wedding because of a worldwide pandemic during the same time. The thought of asking our vendors to reschedule and possibly lose thousands because they wouldn't be able to accommodate us or if they insisted on sticking to our original contract was giving me horrible anxiety. I'm beyond thankful to say Danielle completely understood our dilemma and was extremely flexible in switching our day. She didn't even require any additional deposit and kept the price exactly the same. As a bride who just rescheduled her entire wedding, I'm telling you it's EXTREMELY important to pick vendors who will show up for their couples, no matter what. Not to mention, Danielle has been so helpful leading up to our wedding, helping us cut costs and be as efficient as possible with our floral arrangements. I'm sad I'll have to wait another 10 months to see her beautiful creations but if they're as lovely as Danielle, I'm not worried at all!
    Eric H. Married on 05/29/2020

A wonderful person running an amazing business

Danielle did such an amazing job with our wedding!!!! Not only was she prompt and professional, but the way she brought our vision to life was absolutely incredible!!!! We came to her with a budget and a few ideas, and she turned that into the most beautiful day ever for us!!! 5 star business and a 5 star person! We loved every second we got to spend with her. Even through COVID we stayed in touch, she even dropped by with a beautiful arrangement on our”original wedding date”. She was so passionate with her work and it shows! Thank you again for
    All your hard work!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 05/23/2020

Dream Wedding

Danielle is AMAZING!! She went above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations. She took time to listen to us and understand our dream look. We are so happy with how everything turned out, the flowers were beautiful on our wedding day, in pictures and we even kept plants that she used for our arch and center piece at our head table! It was a very special day and Danielle made sure every detail was perfect for us! She is also very friendly and fun to work with!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hello my dear friend! It had been a long planning process to get you to the wedding day. But the pandemic did not stop the show from going on. I know we worked together very diligently to get the exact look you wanted for your wedding even though a march wedding was taking place several months later. Some flowers substitutions were made and all turned out beautifully! Thank you for posting photos. And also for following up with me after the wedding and showing me how beautiful the bougainvillea plants are growing on your terrace. Best wishes always!
    Kalina M. Married on 05/02/2020

Floral Perfection

I highly recommend using Dream Designs Florist for your wedding. I worked with Danielle and she was so friendly and helpful! I sent her some inspiration pictures of what I wanted and she created pure perfection! It was always so nice to get my exact look all within my budget. Danielle was amazing working with my budget, but making sure I still had everything I wanted. My bouquet was absolutely stunning as well as my bridesmaids! We re-used the bridesmaid bouquets for pieces during the reception as well as the ceremony pieces were used for the reception. The flowers were just stunning and exactly what I wanted!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Brett on the wedding day! I loved seeing your smiling face in all of the photos. I appreciate your kind review.
    Love and happiness to you always!
    Angela H. Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing beyond words!

I knew from the beginning how talented and creative Danielle was, each visit I started to feel more and more like she was a great friend as she helped me put my wedding visuals into reality. She is very fun to work with and extremely creative! After this past week Danielle feels more like family. She was the voice on the phone telling me everything will work out, she was so supportive and positive and really helped with the uncertainty and postponement of our March 2020 wedding. She has been there for us and I am so thankful for her! 💕
  • Makenna
    Makenna W. Married on 03/21/2020

Absolutely perfect experience!

Choosing Danielle as the florist for our wedding was truly one of the BEST decisions we made! Every step of the planning process, Danielle was helpful, knowledgeable, and so creative!! She was able to bring our vision to life and truly make it even better than we could have imagined! She was always available to answer any of my questions, and I always felt like I was in good hands. All of our flowers were absolutely beautiful, I would recommend Danielle to anyone!
  • Ana
    Ana N. Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent!

Danielle is awesome! I just had my wedding a couple weeks ago and she did gorgeous flower designs for the bouquets and the centerpieces. She was very accommodating to our needs and style. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Yay! Ana is was such a joy to share in your big day! Special thanks to your husband, Mark, for entertaining my puppy :)

Best Wishes,
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 02/16/2020

A Creative Genius!

Danielle is a creative genius. She nailed the look that we had envisioned, and if anything, made it even more amazing. We wanted something a little different, and she was fully on board. She added little touches here and there that we never would have thought of! She goes above and beyond to make her clients happy, and she is just all around a really good person with a heart of gold. She has a unique personality and is able to connect with you on a human level. We really loved working with her. She truly is a dream florist, but also a truly good person.

Jocelyn,
    What can I say! We are a good team of creativity! LOVE you and Lawrence so much! I believe that I have a life long friend!

Best wishes,
  • Colby
    Colby Married on 02/02/2020

Easy to work with and her flowers look great

The flowers turned out great for our wedding and everything was perfect. She is easy to work with and very accommodating.

Hello Colby and William,
    Thanks for the great review- you guys are fantastic to work with also! Such a fun time.
    Congratulation on the wedding!

All the Best,
  • Brenda
    Brenda J. Married on 01/04/2020

Danielle did such an Amazing job!

Danielle did such an amazing job on all our flower arrangements. They were just as we had discussed and as she described based on pictures we had put together during our meetings. She is very friendly and cares about making your day perfect; which she did! She is a great asset to put on your team of vendors, and works with your vision and pricing. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Yippee! I am thrilled you were pleased. I enjoyed seeing you on your wedding day (and of course, your mom)!
    I appreciate the kind review, Stay in touch via social media

Best Wishes!
    Danielle
    Maria Married on 12/07/2019

Gorgeous florals!

Danielle did an exquisite job bringing our wedding floral vision to life. Every arrangement, and every flower looked absolutely gorgeous. No detail was overlooked and our guests continued to compliment our florals all night long. Thank you, Danielle!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Awww Thank so much! You and VIni were the best couple ever- so full of love and joy! So happy to be a part of your fabulous day!
    Wishing you happiness always!

Danielle and the Team at Dream Designs Florist!
    Stephanie Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond amazing!

Danielle was absolutely amazing to work with! Danielle was patient throughout the planning process as I started with one idea for the centerpieces and changed it entirely as the wedding got closer. Danielle saw my vision and exceeded it. The day of Danielle had another wedding to go to also and she made it a point to come to venue (an hour away) to deliver my bouquet and make sure I love it! She went above and beyond on everything!

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique's reply:

Yay! So glad you were amazed! That is what we strive for :)
    I will miss working with you...

All the best!
  • Shanna
    Shanna Married on 10/25/2019

An absolute delight!

Danielle was recommended to me by a friend, and she was so pleasant to work with! She's a true artist, with all of an artist's quirks and it's one of the most endearing things about her! She made sure she was available to answer all of my sporadic questions, and made so many great suggestions that really helped me plan out the rest of the decor and saved me some money. She was excellent at making sure I got everything I needed and still stuck to my budget, while creating the most beautiful arrangements for our already beautiful venue. I am still in awe at the magic she worked on the old fountain, it was stunning! And the orchid curtain was everything I dreamed of. She is a flexible and creative problem-solver, and was able to work around challenges including rain and the excessive height of our officiant, lol! The poor thing was absolutely drenched after finishing our set-up, but it turned out so beautifully. I definitely recommend her to design your wedding blooms!

LOL- I was drenched :)
    I am happy you did not get rained on!
    That you for trusting our judgment and allowing us to place flowers in the bottom of the fountain instead of the original plan for tine top of the fountain- I am sure they were enjoyed and more visible in that area.
    I agree- the orchid curtain was OUT OF THIS WORLD!
    You looked so radiant and full of joy! Thank you for your trust and business!
    PS thanks for posting the photos!
    Best Wishes,
    Elizabeth R. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing affordable florist!

Danielle was an absolute dream (pun intended) to work with. She is truly talented at what she does and provided me with a more beautiful floral arrangement than I could have ever imagined. She helped transform my vision into reality by using a few pinterest photos I provided her with. She is also affordable and I appreciate that she always kept my budget in mind and helped me find ways to keep it within budget without sacrificing the aesthetics. She is upbeat, personable, and so easy to work with. Danielle was always punctual, professional, and responsive. I would recommend Danielle to any bride.