1-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Orlando Science Center

Orlando Science Center invites you to kick off a lifetime of memories at a venue as unique as you are. Make a dramatic statement by holding your wedding in our grand five-floor facility conveniently located in beautiful Loch Haven Park.

With a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, one is sure to be the perfect backdrop. Our facility is available for ceremonies, receptions and seated dinners, all of which offer a breathtaking, romantic setting. Say “I do” while the Florida sun sets over downtown Orlando or in a breezy lakefront ceremony. Your closest friends and family will never forget a celebration shared with dinosaurs and stargazing … and neither will you.

Each level is constructed around a circular rotunda featuring several interactive science exhibits and entertainment. Our wedding coordinators will assist in every step of the way to ensure an evening you will never forget. The Science Center wedding team will take care of every detail. All you need to do is bring the ring.

Contact Helen Tillem, Director of Meetings and Events at 407-514-2290 to book your wedding today!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Clean Up (7)
Event Planning (7)
Wheelchair Access (7)
Indoor (4)

Just had my wedding there last weekend (2/10/18) and it was the perfect venue! I worked with Megan and Helen in the beginning then had Andrea as my day-of coordinator. Though a centerpiece or two was out of place, and the ceremony had everything set up very close together, everything else seemed perfect. Nice and efficient staff. My only word of advice would be to have a someone close to the wedding double check the ceremony and reception space for details. My wedding was about 160 and was one of the biggest they had accommodated. Over all, just a great experience and made my wedding so unique!

Profile Picture User7893848, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

My daughter's wedding was held at OSC on October 1st. The whole experience was just amazing. The staff was fantastic to work with and really did everything to make her day special. The dinosaur room set the theme for the wedding and it was one of the most fantastic parties I have ever attended. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the venue.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

There are not enough words of praise for the entire staff at OSC! From our initial consultation through the completion of our wedding, they worked tirelessly to make sure every detail of our day was perfect without ever coming across as pushy or salesy. The venue was an absolute BLAST and was enjoyed by both kids and adults. I never thought I would want the night to last longer than it did, but because of how well organized and executed the entire wedding was, I wanted it to last forever! That is thanks to the amazing OSC team! Do yourself a favor and book this venue, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews

Shuttle
Valet
7 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Played a conference/convention at the Orlando Science Center that was held in their dinosaur/fossil room. The service was first-class all the way around. Beautiful venue to hold any memorable event. Pretty cool with a T-Rex next to folks dancing. :)

We've been lucky enough to work with the Orlando Science Center at various events. When organizing both vendors and guests, the staff are very professional and effective. OSC is a fantastic venue and we love photographing at events held there. We would definitely recommend this location!

We love working with the team at Orlando Science Center - every event we have done there as always been of the highest quality and the staff is superb and super easy to work with!

Helen, Danielle and their staff at the Orlando Science Center really are the best! You can tell that they honestly love what they do and care so much about each one of their brides and grooms. This is one of the many reasons we just love doing weddings and events with them. The Orlando Science Center also is such a neat and different type of venue which makes it a very desirable one. We know that whenever we send a couple over to Helen and Danielle that they will do whatever it takes to make sure that their special day is simply amazing and over the top!

Orlando Science Center is a beautiful place to have your wedding!

111 PROS I KNOW