Orlando Science Center Reviews

Orlando Science Center 6
Orlando Science Center 7

Clco · Married on 02/24/2019

Best wedding venue!

Incredible venue. We are two geeks with geeky friends and this place definitely appealed to everyone. Also many friends brought their kids and the museum was an endless source of entertainment. Helen and Mikaela were super efficient and responsive coordinators - clearly seasoned professionals. We looked at 30+ venues in the Central Florida area and nowhere offered the same quality and unique experience that Orlando Science Center provided.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/08/2019

Beyond Perfect! Guests were blown away!

The Science Center was the most incredible venue. I am still just giddy over the perfect atmosphere. Our guests were shocked by the gorgeous views and stimulating exhibits. We started with a picture perfect ceremony on the water at Lake Formosa just across the street from the Science Center. Then guests walked to the Science center for cocktail hour in Dino Digs where everyone was blown away by the massive dinosaur sculptures and elegant cocktail set up. Then guests were wowed a 3rd time for our reception held outside on the SunTrust Terrace. The gorgeous string lights and breathtaking view of the City skyline at night was the icing on the cake for our guests. We got so many compliments about our unique and trendy venue. I couldn’t be more happy with how everything turned out. Mikaela was our day coordinator provided by the venue at no additional cost and she was an absolute JOY to work with. She made it so easy. Helen, the director, was wonderful as well. I had zero stress throughout the planning experience thanks to this amazing team. Truly can’t say enough. My wedding was perfect!

Orlando Science Center 8
    Orlando Science Center 9
    Orlando Science Center 10
    Orlando Science Center 11
    Orlando Science Center 12
    Orlando Science Center 13
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely fantastic team and venue

There aren't enough words to express how absolutely perfect our reception went at the Orlando Science Center. Our guests were so impressed with the uniqueness of the venue and how fun it was. Guests were able to play with the exhibits during cocktail hour and had a blast. Even at 50-degree weather guests huddled outside the terrace and took photos of the amazing view. Dino Digs was such a fun place to have our dinner. And the T-REX! There are also many places to take photos at, you will have a great variety of shots: from the terrace with the Orlando view, to the giant Oak tree outside to the dinosaurs inside the exhibits and many more. We had about 135 guests and with a lot of room to spare.
    Helen and Mikaela were so great throughout the whole planning, they responded all emails within the day and are incredibly easy to communicate with. The whole team was great and everything ran so smoothly. If you love dinosaurs, are young at heart or if you are looking for a unique venue consider this one!

Brad · Married on 12/16/2018

The Room Was Amazing!

This was the first venue we looked at and I knew right away it was the one! We went to several others and none of them even compared to this! The price is very reasonable for the venue and the location is awesome! Don't have to worry about parking either! We had the ceremony outside and ended up having to move the reception inside the Dino Digs room since it was very windy that night. Mikaela and Helen were awesome to work with and very accommodating of this. They even lit up the dinosaurs for us! Everyone loved how unique this venue was!

Marah Ernest · Married on 12/01/2018

A bargain price for a perfect wedding!

It took us a few months to decide that the science center was the right venue based on several factors important to us. We were very budget conscious and the science center was the perfect choice because because it came with a day of coordinator who was incredibly helpful, parking was included, seating and tables for 100 people was included, and it was an amazing venue! The staff was incredibly helpful with making sure all of our vendors were on the same page and the coordination of the wedding was perfect. Our cake vendor had an accident the day of the wedding and our coordinator jumped right in with helping to cut the cake. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the science center and how perfect they made our wedding day.

Orlando Science Center 14
  • Jessilyn

Jessilyn · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding of my dreams

The Orlando Science Center hosted the wedding of my dreams at a price we could afford. Initially, we'd planned for a ceremony down at the lakefront with the reception on the terrace, but a classic Florida storm forced our plans inside. The Our Planet provided an intimate ceremony space, while the Dino Digs gave us a fun vibe for the reception. I would do it all over again exactly the same way in a heartbeat.

• Robyn

Robyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect fun venue!

The events team at OSC was so awesome. They helped make sure my wedding day was perfect. The venue is super fun and unique. My guests had a great time :)

• Brian

Orlando Science Center 20
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Science Center Wedding

The science center and it’s staff were amazing for our wedding. I absolutely would not have had the wedding anywhere else

Orlando Science Center 21
    Orlando Science Center 22

Ariel · Married on 09/04/2018

Our wedding was 09/04/18 at OSC. Helen and Laura were the dream team when it came to planning and execution of our event, everything from answering questions throughout the planning process to ensuring we both got down the aisle and to our reception. We truly cannot speak highly enough about our wedding, it was the best day ever and we wish we could do it all over again every day!

OSC provided us a list of preferred vendors and that was really helpful during the planning process, they also went off list to suggest the DJ we would eventually book!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2018

I just had my wedding at the Orlando Science Center a couple weeks ago. It was absolutely perfect and I wouldn’t have changed a single thing! Everyone I worked with at the science center was very helpful and upbeat. They do a great job at keeping you organized and are always very quick to respond to any questions. Having the day of event coordinator was awesome as I didn’t have to stress about a single thing on the day of the wedding (even when my groom forgot his tie). They meet with you before the wedding to make sure they understand your vision and make it come to life. I’ve had so many people tell me what a great time they had and what a unique venue it was!

I used preferred vendors from their list (4Rivers catering, Live Happy photography, and DJ Live Productions) and they all worked beautifully together. Since all of these vendors have worked together before they are familiar with what is allowed at the science center or what works best. So if you’re considering Orlando Science Center as your venue, stop hesitating...do it!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding at the Orlando Science Center was perfect. During the planning phase, the staff was super responsive and provided recommendations on a whole host of things ranging from vendors and floor plans to where where we should place cornhole during the cocktail hour. The wedding itself had the perfect mix of beauty and fun. Our first look photos were at the lake across the street, and this provided an absolutely stunning backdrop for photos. The ceremony and cocktail hour was on a beautiful white terrace overlooking trees and downtown Orlando. Then the party was with dinosaur fossils providing an elegant yet fun environment that our guests raved about. And the day-of coordinator provided with the venue was so helpful in organizing vendors and getting everyone down the aisle. As you can see, I'd highly recommend this venue for future brides!

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

My (now) husband and I had our wedding at the Orlando Science Center in March of 2018, and it was absolutely amazing! We worked with Megan and Helen initially, then had Laura as our day of coordinator. They were all incredibly responsive and helpful during the planning process. Laura was AMAZING day of and ensured everything went smoothly. The ceremony and reception were breathtaking, and the coordinators set everything up beyond our expectations! HIGHLY recommend this venue, it was absolutely gorgeous and made planning ourselves easy!

Catharina · Married on 02/17/2018

The team at OSC is outstanding! Our wedding was perfect and we still hear about how much fun our guests had. The staff was helpful, and the venue was absolutely beautiful! We got married at sunset on the terrace, and it was awesome. If you want a unique venue with great views, awesome coordinators, lots of options, and cool dinosaurs, look no further!

Orlando Science Center 23
    Orlando Science Center 24
    Orlando Science Center 25
    Orlando Science Center 26
    Orlando Science Center 27
    Orlando Science Center 28
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/01/2017

My daughter's wedding was held at OSC on October 1st. The whole experience was just amazing. The staff was fantastic to work with and really did everything to make her day special. The dinosaur room set the theme for the wedding and it was one of the most fantastic parties I have ever attended. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the venue.

Tanya · Married on 09/01/2017

There are not enough words of praise for the entire staff at OSC! From our initial consultation through the completion of our wedding, they worked tirelessly to make sure every detail of our day was perfect without ever coming across as pushy or salesy. The venue was an absolute BLAST and was enjoyed by both kids and adults. I never thought I would want the night to last longer than it did, but because of how well organized and executed the entire wedding was, I wanted it to last forever! That is thanks to the amazing OSC team! Do yourself a favor and book this venue, you will not be disappointed!

Chris · Married on 05/27/2017

AMAZING!! When another vendor messed up, the science center was on it to make us happy. They were fabulous from start to finish. A little hard to get a hold of through the planning process because of issues with their phones, but if you get in touch with Megan, you'll be taken care of--I love her!! Couldn't have been happier with them.

Allison · Married on 04/21/2017

Very unique! It was a very smooth process and the staff was very helpful, great at communication and incredibly pleasant throughout the whole experience. Professional and efficient while still being personable and paying attention to each detail to make out experience unforgettable. Our guests had an amazing time and we had a beautiful wedding of our dreams!

Katie · Married on 03/26/2017

We had our wedding in March at the Orlando Science Center and it was fantastic! Such a cool venue for a wedding, and our guests loved it. Helen and Meghan and the whole events team there was super awesome and they worked with us to ensure everything was good to go and perfect on the day! If you want a unique and memorable venue (and DINOSAURS), look no further than our fair city's Science Center!

Matt · Married on 03/05/2017

Loved the Terrace, only thing that sold me. I'm not into the dinosaur part but everything else was beautiful.

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

Perfect perfect perfect. They were helpful and accommodating. The price was reasonable. I had a unique wedding that we will never forget. My husband and I are both teachers, so we were nerds on a budget. But it turned out absolutely perfectly!

Dickie · Married on 11/19/2016

Make the appointment, talk to the staff and when you have completed I promise you will book the venue! My daughters wedding was beautiful, the staff was beyond great and the venue is just wonderful.

Ashliegh · Married on 07/31/2016

Our wedding at The Orlando Science Center was absolutely perfect!! They were so helpful and took care of everything. Every moment was amazing and it is all because of the wonderful coordinators they have. The wedding was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and the unique setting made it so much more fun for us and our guests!

• Y

Yanira · Married on 05/28/2016

I highly recommend having your wedding at the Orlando Science Center! Cocktail hour in Dino digs was a hit but the perfect view and weather out on the terrace was way more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. The entire staff was so wonderful to work with! Just like every bride I was nervous at first but the more I realized how quick they all were with responding to all of my questions, I knew we were in good hands. They especially continued to make me feel comfortable the day of the wedding. Everything was perfect, a dream come true! Thank you!

Mirit · Married on 04/23/2016

What a great value for price. The staff was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They helped me narrow down my color choices and their help setting up the venue made my wedding perfect. (And they had dinosaurs!) I cannot say enough how helpful the staff is. For the price you get covered parking, with a covered walkway, with an elevator. On site coordinator and tables and chairs. Plus, we had small children at the reception and were able to use some child booster seats! Sunday is slightly cheaper, which is what we ended up with, and the only downside is you have to have your reception/ ceremony after the museum closes, but other than that Megan and her team made my day absolutely perfect!