Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

472 | Orlando, FL

472 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment Systems

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 02/28/2025

10/10 I would 100% recommend.

Wendy is the sweetest woman I have ever worked with and I pray and hope there is an occasion in the future I can work with her and Les again. Les is the best person & DJ, and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my wedding, what an amazing night. Our dance floor was full and fun the entire night, I was exhausted by the time it was over! I wish I could write them 100 reviews talking about our night and all of the memories we will have for a lifetime. We love them both so much. Xoxo

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • Raquel

Raquel M. · Getting married on 03/12/2022

Such a great team!

Wendy and Ray were so amazing to work with! Wendy was always available to chat on the phone with me or message back and forth to answer all my questions! The planning guide was so easy to use and helped us make sure our Wedding day was perfect!
    Ray, their Latin DJ, was great! He was so easy to talk to and made sure the wedding was a PARTY! He also helped me surprise my husband with a special dance at the end of the night - it was so special!
    The lighting was also spectacular! It turned my ballroom and centerpieces into a dream! It brought an exciting but elegant twist to the ballroom, I loved it!
    Thank you Soundwave!!

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Valery

Valery · Getting married on 09/19/2021

Soundwave just did our beautiful wedding at The Mission Inn Resort and Spa in Howey in the Hills, Fl. We told them what we liked and they transformed our ballroom into a dream come true. The uplighting they provided was breathtaking and our guests couldn't stop talking about the room. Our DJs were excellent and they kept the party going. Our guests requests got played and everyone was happy! Thank you Soundwave for making our wedding magical. =)

Sent on 01/22/2011
  • Grace

Grace S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend

Soundwave Entertainment did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding! As a 2020 couple, we had many changes throughout the process including a date change. Wendy was responsive, flexible, and accommodating. On the wedding day, Justin and David were AWESOME! Justin was the best emcee! He hosted the night for the guests who were physically there and the ones who were watching the live stream. Justin and David did a great job understanding what we were looking for in terms of specific songs and music genres. I was so worried that the dancefloor would be boring because of corona....but it was POPPIN! I am so thankful that we trusted Soundwave Entertainment with one of the most important aspects of the party. I highly recommend booking Soundwave Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Gisele

Katie G. · Married on 03/20/2021

DJ Ray and Wendy

DJ Ray and Wendy were amazing for our wedding! So professional and detail oriented, everything was perfect! They worked with us on details and were always willing to offer advice and their experience, we would always recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Suyen

Suyen F. · Married on 02/21/2021

Best wedding DJ

DJ Les was amazing! He knew exactly how to get people out on the dance floor and keep them there! Even my brother who doesn’t like dancing, was out there with us! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Moriah

Moriah B. · Married on 02/20/2021

Our dance floor was packed!

Justin from Soundwave was our DJ at our wedding, and did a fabulous job. Everything from the ceremony to our final dance went smoothly. Our dance floor was literally NEVER empty, and Justin made sure every single person had a blast!

Justin played a song for everyone, and even got my nephew involved & let him DJ for a bit. So fun! Justin surprised me with some of my favorite songs, and let me "DJ" as well. Seriously so fun! He honestly fit right in with our crowd, and felt more like a friend than a vendor.

My husband and I wanted to do our last dance together outside on our venue's back patio, and Justin made sure it could happen. He was quick to say yes to all of our ideas, and genuinely had fun at our wedding (which made all of us have even more fun!). I highly recommend Soundwave for your wedding DJ, and can't thank Justin & the team enough for all that they did. Best night ever!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 01/30/2021

Justin is the absolute best!

Justin was AMAZING! I knew from our first consultation that he was the one we wanted in charge of making our wedding fun and upbeat just like we wanted. He was able to understand exactly the vibe and vision we were looking for regarding both music and lighting, and we could not be happier with how our big day turned out. He also went above and beyond with our family and guests; everyone who spoke to him for even 5 minutes loved him! He was also very helpful during the planning process and gave great recommendations for food at our venue since he has worked so many events there.

Not only do you want to hire Soundwave (they are reasonably priced and Wendy is super helpful and friendly), but you want to request Justin to make your wedding day a night that no one will ever forget!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Party Central!

It was wonderful getting to work with Wendy and David! DJ David kept the party going the whole time! He played everything we wanted and much more! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Cara

Cara I. · Married on 10/10/2020

Danced the night away!

If you are in need of a DJ for your wedding, look no further! My hubby and I are HUGE music people and love to dance, so as you can imagine, we had very high hopes for our wedding reception and DJ Les beyond delivered! Our main goal was to be on the dance floor enjoying and soaking up every moment with family and friends and Soundwave allowed us to do just that. It was an absolutely unforgettable day and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Taylor U. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing team

Words can not describe how wonderful Soundwave is. I was a wedding planner in Orlando, and worked along side this amazing team over the years. They are so professional and great with communication, so I knew I had to have them for my own wedding. DJ Les killed it at my wedding, all my guest were raving about him. He never missed a beat! Thank you so much!!! My day was amazing and couldn’t be wonderful without Soundwave!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Celebrating the Night Away

WOW! First of all, thank you! What a fabulous night and an amazing team! Soundwave- you were wonderful to work with throughout original wedding planning to covid wedding planning and beyond. Your professionalism never went unnoticed. I remember saying how I just wanted everyone on the dance floor and having a good time- and that’s exactly what you all did! What a night it was, our guests truly did not want it to end.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey L. · Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent service, Killer DJ

We got married at Paradise Cove on 11/19/19. We were a little nervous about our eclectic music choice. Les reached out and we had a chat about the vibe we wanted to portray. Les KILLED it! We did not want the night to end! Les kept the flow going. It was such a seamless and fun event. Will totally recommend for any event. Also, Wendy was fantastic at communicating since we were planning this from Boston. Cheers!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Jeff C. · Married on 06/11/2020

The Perfect Wedding DJ

Soundwave Entertainment is a company like no other, their professionalism and attention to detail is something that is not generally seen to often. Soundwave worked with us through every step of the planning process to ensure that the sound and vision of our wedding was executed to perfection. On the day of the wedding Soundwave's DJ Justin went above and beyond bringing a fun and excitement to the dance floor that only a true DJ can. Soundwave means it when they say they are a true DJ company, if you are looking for real DJ's and not someone that just presses play this is the company for you.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Genevieve C. · Married on 04/11/2020

Soundwave is Amazing!

Soundwave is an EXCELLENT choice for a DJ for your wedding or other event. We first met the crew at a few wedding expos last year and knew they were the ones that stood above the rest in just a quick conversation. You know you have plenty of options to choose from, but Les and his wife Wendy were the ones we wanted. They have done plenty of weddings at our venue at Mission Inn, so it was very familiar. You are asked to fill out paperwork of all kinds of song selections of your choice. They discuss your vision with you. We opted for uplighting, which is highly recommended for any nice event. We loved the professionalism and realistic actions Les and Wendy took to make our night great. I only wish it could've lasted longer! I never wanted the night to end. Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Jacquelyn N. · Married on 03/12/2020

The best in Orlando!

Les was our DJ at our Wedding in December 2019. We (and our guests) could not be happier with Les and his team! Danny provided the X pattern of market lights as our wedding was outside and brought the vision I had for my wedding to life. A few months later, our family and friends are still telling us what a great time they had and how great our DJ was. The music selection, we could not have asked for a better play list. We picked a couple songs but Les did the rest. It was like he knew the exact songs we wanted to hear, without having to tell him. Overall such a great company and great people to work with! If we ever need a DJ in our future, we will definitely be reaching out to them again!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Lacey N. · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DJ ever

David was hired to DJ for my wedding. He was patient and flexible with all my requests that I kept adding and taking away to my timeline. He was a key asset to keeping the wedding on schedule. He kept the crowd engaged and always kept a positive attitude! I was 100% happy with hiring this company!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Adriana R. · Married on 01/12/2020

I 100 percent recommend Soundwave & DJ Ray, you wont regret it!

Hiring Soundwave Entertainment was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Wendy was always available to talk through email and also on the phone. She answered my calls and all of my many questions. DJ Ray was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our wedding great. He made us feel comfortable and catered to all of our needs. Having him at our wedding felt like having a best friend there. He has great attention to detail, he was attentive, organized, professional, friendly and super fun. He eased our stress, followed our schedule and provided services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He entertained all of our guests, played all of the music we wanted, made sure everyone was having fun and helped us with the traditional wedding stuff, such as garter and bouquet toss, cake etc. I can go on and on. I 100 percent recommend Soundwave Entertainment and DJ Ray, you wont regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Kristyn F. · Married on 01/09/2020

The best dj!

We got married 1/9/20 at Caribe Royale in Orlando FL and Justin was our DJ. He by FAR surpassed my expectations. In the beginning, I was trying to decide between Soundwave and a less expensive company and I’m so thankful that I spent the extra money and went with Soundwave. Justin was worth every penny. He played all the right songs, was so outgoing, and helped organize us. He even helped bustle my dress when we realized my sister forgot to do it! lol Picking the right DJ makes or breaks your wedding, so go with Soundwave to make your night everything you’ve ever wanted and more!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha A. · Married on 11/10/2019

Book Soundwave before it’s too late!!!

Soundwave was worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY!!! The owner, Wendy, was so sweet and accommodating. She was very responsive when it came to emails or calls, and was more than willing to work with us so that we could have EXACTLY what we wanted. Justin was our DJ, and he was SO amazing. He’s fun, FUNNY, and so professional. Honestly, out of all of our vendors, Soundwave was our favorite. They truly made our night special.
    The lighting was PERFECT and we had a photo booth, which everyone had a blast with. Soundwave then made us a photo album with all of the photos from the booth. I HIGHLY recommend Soundwave, and if you want the best DJ EVER, request Justin!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 11/10/2019

Dancing all night!

We had such a fun time at our wedding, especially with all the dancing! Les did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and mixing it up. I do wish he started things up sooner, it seemed like things were slow for a while. But everyone had such a great time!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Debbie B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Unbelievably Professional

We can’t even express how wonderful Les and Wendy from Soundwave were. Wendy was instrumental in helping us plan the uplighting, pin-spotting, organizing what we wanted and just giving us ideas that we didn’t even know possible to bring our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding together. She was so kind and patient. Les is just fantastic with his state of the art equipment, his years of experience on keeping the reception exciting and moving forward and his ability to listen and deliver what we wanted. We had always said the DJ is what makes a great wedding and Les delivered. From the ceremony to the reception don’t look any farther than Soundwave to do a fantastic job.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Theresa O. · Married on 11/05/2019

Danced all Night!!

From moment the music started the dance floor was full the rest of night. Guests had a blast, wedding couple danced the night away with each other a d their guests. The uplighting they did was wonderful and brought the room to life! Everything was easy from day one working with them. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding was four weeks ago and we are still blown away by the most amazing job that Soundwave did in planning and DJing our wedding. Wendy was a joy to work with throughout the planning process and DJ Les made all of our music dreams come to life on our wedding day. Their passion for what they do is extremely evident. They made us feel like we weren’t just another wedding and made us feel so special. From my initial phone call with DJ Les I knew instantly that not only was he going to be a spectacular DJ but that he was just a genuinely great person. Now to comment on the music, it literally kept me glued to the dance floor. I get so excited about dance music so hearing the remixes that were made from songs I never knew could be remixed in such a way was astounding! DJ Les knew exactly when to play what type of song throughout the whole night and it was perfect and seamless. I could go on and on about how over the top thrilled we were and still are with having Wendy and DJ Les play such a big part in making our wedding day unforgettably perfect. I cannot wait to recommend Soundwave to everyone I know planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Susan

Susan R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Run don't walk to book Soundwave for your event!

I can't even put into words what a pleasure working with Wendy & Les has been while planning my daughter's wedding over the last two years! Wendy was the first vendor we met at a Wedding Expo and my daughter wanted her so we looked no further. Best decision we made! She has been my "go to" person not only for music & lighting but anytime I needed advice or a referral she was there for me! Les was our DJ and my guests are still raving about the reception and how it was the best wedding they have been to in a very long time! The photo booth was a huge hit! We added uplighting and pinspotting on the floral arrangements and the room looked magical. I cannot thank them enough for making this day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/16/2019