Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Getting married on 02/28/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 I would 100% recommend.

Wendy is the sweetest woman I have ever worked with and I pray and hope there is an occasion in the future I can work with her and Les again. Les is the best person & DJ, and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my wedding, what an amazing night. Our dance floor was full and fun the entire night, I was exhausted by the time it was over! I wish I could write them 100 reviews talking about our night and all of the memories we will have for a lifetime. We love them both so much. Xoxo
  • Emily
    Emily G. Getting married on 07/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly the Vibe we were going for!

Soundwave Entertainment was our DJ and Lighting team for our wedding and we were absolutely stunned at the amazing job that the whole team did. From day one, Les and Wendy were energetic and passionate about the vision we had for our wedding. They were communicative throughout the months leading up to the wedding and had a fantastic online portal to make planning simple, easy, and exactly like what we were hoping for. In terms of music at the reception, Les was nothing short of phenomenal as a DJ. He understood the genre and vibe we were going for (classics that were family friendly), and delivered on it with his own touch. Plenty of people were telling us what a great job he did, but we could tell based on how busy the dance floor was. The lighting, done by Wendy, perfectly accentuated the decor in our reception venue and brought the place to life. Overall, everything was perfect and we wouldn’t change a thing about our choice in Soundwave.
  • Jaelyn
    Jaelyn W. Married on 12/02/2022

Hire them!

Can't say enough great things about Soundwave! If you are reading this and contemplating which company to use - STOP and look no further! We had DJ Ray and he was absolutely awesome! Our guests constantly said how great the music was and they were very accommodating from the beginning. They have their own portal with detailed forms that kept things organized and were available to chat and talk things out as much as needed. Would 100% hire again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Charles
    Charles G. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Why are you still reading reviews? Book Soundwave Entertainment now.

We were referred to SE, and they did not disappoint! I had a vision that DJ Les, Wendy, and Dylan executed flawlessly. Throughout the entire planning process, they were helpful in providing their expertise on the Reception Planning Guide, design of the room, and provided photos of previous weddings at our venue (Margaritaville). All of our guests wouldn't shut up about how great the music, lights, cold sparks, photobooth, and Dancing On a Cloud turned out.

DJ Les & Dylan brought EDC Orlando to our wedding, and it was a huge hit. 10/10. Would recommend.
  • Shannon
    Shannon W. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10- Amazing Team to Work With!

I cannot imagine how to even start this review! Soundwave is amazing and in my eyes unwatched with any team that you can hire. Wendy and Les are not only awesome people but one of the best teams around. Wendy is a gem and wants to make sure you get everything out of your special day and will give you all of her opinions- which you should always take! She is the best to communicate with and will keep you updated as the process unfolds. Now onto Les- this man will make sure your guests are up and on the dance floor the whole night! After the wedding we received so much praise about him- between the lighting, his mash ups and his overall energy I can't imagine the dance portion of the night to be any better! Again, they truly are an amazing team and I couldn't have imagine our day without the two of them! Thank you Soundwave!!!! WE LOVE YOU!
    Bailey L. Married on 10/20/2022

Incredible

Super personal and kept the dance floor lit the whole night!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/20/2022

Best Vendor Choice!!

The entire Soundwave team made our wedding perfect from the first inquiry to our private last dance. Lez and his team played the best music, kept the crowd going, and mixed every song so smoothly. Wendy helped me to know everything she needed from us and kept us in the loop every step of the way. I felt so comfortable knowing they were going to be one of the biggest factors in making our night perfect! After the wedding we received so many compliments about Soundwave- from the lighting to the energy and song choices. Also, if you haven't yet make sure you upgrade to their new all white sound system - it's AMAZING!
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 05/29/2022

Perfect Planning and Performance

Dj David and Wendy were amazing! I loved utilizing the online portal for planning purposes. We received a several page document outline our wedding plan and s phone call with the Dj. The music was perfect and a great mix for everyone to enjoy! David also kept our bridesmaid dance a secret and worked with us in the planning and making it all happen. 100% would book again and ask for David!
    Kyra H. Married on 04/29/2022

DJ Justin was great!!

Picking a DJ was one of the hardest decisions in the wedding planning process as I am so picky about DJs. Speaking to Wendy initially put my nerves at ease. After speaking with her and understanding my style, she matched me with DJ Justin and he did not disappoint! He caught the vibe of the crowd and had everyone dancing all night. I love the fact that he squeezed in our private dance at the end for just me and the groom, and took pictures of it for us! Thank you so much Justin and Soundwave!! 10/10 recommend!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop searching, Soundwave is the company you need!

Dj Ray is absolutely amazing! He understood exactly what we wanted and it was beyond our expectations. We had a great mix of different genres and he kept everyone on the dance floor.

Wendy is phenomenal! She always answered my questions without hesitation, always available and just a wonderful person. She was very knowledgeable of her staff and which DJ would be best and boy was she right!
    Raquel M. Married on 03/12/2022

Such a great team!

Wendy and Ray were so amazing to work with! Wendy was always available to chat on the phone with me or message back and forth to answer all my questions! The planning guide was so easy to use and helped us make sure our Wedding day was perfect!
    Ray, their Latin DJ, was great! He was so easy to talk to and made sure the wedding was a PARTY! He also helped me surprise my husband with a special dance at the end of the night - it was so special!
    The lighting was also spectacular! It turned my ballroom and centerpieces into a dream! It brought an exciting but elegant twist to the ballroom, I loved it!
    Thank you Soundwave!!
    Stephanie L. Married on 03/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ We could Have!!!!!

When looking for a DJ absolutely go with Soundwave Entertainment! They were excellent from beginning to end. We had DJ Les and he was an absolute professional and so kind and a pleasure to work with. His wife Wendy and the rest of the team are great as well. He gave us an amazing party and everyone complimented the music and had so much fun!
  • Sieffert2022
    Stephanie W. Married on 02/12/2022

Best DJ ever!!

Dj Ray and Soundwave has done multiple weddings in our friend good (see photo below) and Dj Ray just keeps getting better and better every wedding he does!!! He's was so focused on my husband Dennis and I all night, making sure we were comfortable, happy and having a great night. He carries a room with such a great positive vibe and definitely makes sure everyone is having a great time! I wish the night never ended because the music was perfect all night.

Soundwave was great with planing as well. The forms they gave you to fill out are easy and so helpful to a couple that loves all types of music and only has 4 hours to express 10 years of their relationship!

Thank you so much Wendy and Dj Ray! Couldn't be happier to have worked with both of you! And Dj. Ray, hope to see you at the next wedding!

Stephanie & Dennis Sieffert
  • Silvia
    Silvia D. Married on 02/06/2022

Best DJ - high energy

Everything was perfect. Wendy was awesome. At the beginning I was overwhelmed because I was not sure where to start. I called Wendy for guidance and she send me some sample wedding songs and lists. It helped a lot… she guided me through the process of filling out the forms. Then I got a chance to talked to Dj Ray.. he had so much energy!! I was so looking forward to my big day. He made me feel more confident about the timeline and he answered all my questions!!..
    Om the day of the wedding.. he did an awesome job. He came to the bridal suite to introduce himself and did awesome with the music. All my guests were so happy. He even translated my dad speech from Spanish to english.
    It was an awesome night. Thank you Soundwave for making my day so much fun!!’
  • Alice
    Alice P. Married on 12/11/2021

McGuigan Wedding 12/11/21

DJ David was exceptional. We knew we were going with pros when we chose Soundwave, and DJ David went above and beyond to keep our guests entertained, and had music for our wide variety of guests and music styles. Soundwave’s online process of choosing all your music, must plays, never plays, styles, guest types, etc. made it easy to know how the night would go, and then confirming and reconfirming timing for various wedding events went smoothly, and the final phone meeting with DJ David to get to know us put us at ease. DJ David did the music for both our ceremony and our reception (as well as our cocktail hour), and every guest had great things to say about the music and the DJ.
  • Sophie
    Sophie D. Married on 12/11/2021

Best wedding DJ ever!

Soundwave Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. Wendy and Les both made the planning process so easy and effortless. They are a wonderful team. DJ Les brought the party at our wedding and made sure to play all of our requested songs. He came in high energy and kept the party going all night! Thank you for being so amazing.
    Gabe Married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal

I normally never write reviews, let alone give a product or service 5 starts, but Soundwave and Dennis delivered everything we asked for and more. Dennis read the room and quickly figured out my wife and I are Christian and took the initiative to play instrumental hymns in the background for us which was so sweet the Bride got really happy. DJ Dennis did a custom cut on our first dance song to make it better to dance to (so we don't bore people with a song over 3min), he showed the kids at the wedding how to do a simple dance so they could dance with everyone (Cha Cha slide), announced the guest book and a photo mesh that was being passed around reminding people to sign it for us, and perhaps our favorite part from DJ Dennis was he realized we didn't have a videographer and video tapped our last dance and sent it to us after. That was probably the sweetest and most surprising thing he did that night that he really didn't have to.

We also got a photobooth with the photobook. We were told they're cancelling the physically printed strips because so many guest just throw out the photo strips but since it was still being cancelled they let us have it, and it turned out amazingly. Our guest loved it. The photo booth colors also matched all our colors and it was a very nice touch that we both forgot about until we saw they did it.

I didn't notice the lighting (I was a little distracted) but the Bride says that the lighting from the LEDs was really good. Our venue let us use candles and those partnered with the LEDs made a very cozy atmosphere
    Karen F. Married on 12/01/2021

Fabulous organisation

Everything we asked for ray and Wendy fulfilled would absolutely recommend Soundwave for your wedding , they made our day
    Andrew Married on 11/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome experience from planning to party

Dj Dennis did an awesome job with our wedding and was a lot of help in planning! Would definitely recommend Soundwave to any of my friends!
  • Janelise
    Janelise G. Married on 10/24/2021

Just perfect!

Wendy and DJ Dennis were great. In the planning process, Wendy was very thoughtful, detail oriented and quick to respond. DJ Dennis did fantastic at the wedding. He really knew how to work the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor. I would 100% recommend Soundwave to anyone looking for DJ or lighting services for a special occasion.
  • Kristoffer
    Kristoffer C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professionalism and quality at its finest!

Wendy and her team gave us the wedding of our dreams! From providing the sound and music to providing the lighting that made our ballroom look phenomenal, their work was excellent! The DJ provided, DJ Ray, was the perfect match for our wedding. His feel and party instincts kept the music going as he was able to adjust accordingly to make sure everyone was on the dance floor at any given moment. Not to mention his MC skills were brilliant! All the guests could not stop talking about how great he was on the mic and how well-organized our program of the reception was, all thanks to the planning of Wendy and her team. As a working musician, the sound quality was an importance factor when deciding a DJ/Sound company, and these guys know what they're doing in terms of requesting the exact needed power from the venue and the top-of-the-line equipment used. And to top it all off, Wendy, Les, and Ray were all just the kindest people ever and so easy to communicate with. We had a few hiccups the week leading up to our wedding and they were able to adjust and make things happen without any problems. 11 out of 10, would recommend this company and work with them again!
    Jen H. Married on 10/20/2021

Great to work with

DJ Dennis was great! He was able to read the energy of the crows and keep the dance floor packed the entire night!
    Jocelyne A. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond what I expected

Let me start by saying that when I initially thought about having a dj for my intimate wedding I was so indecisive because I didn’t know of going with a DJ was the right choice and from the moment I found Soundwave all my worries and questions were answered from the start wendy and her team have the most amazing communication with their clients, any questions or doubts I had she would respond right away! Come the week of my wedding DJ ray was my DJ and he called me and we discussed everything of how I wanted my wedding to go he was attentive and listened to everything I had in mind, the day of my wedding came and DJ ray was punctual so charismatic and just all around fun he literally made my wedding flow smoothly and added certain touches to the night that I absolutely loved. The memories my husband and I walk away with are a huge part thanks to Soundwave, dj ray is literally the dj I will probably keep on having for any special event he played everything we wanted and more made the night so much fun not a single person was sitting down and the ending was so perfect to an already amazing night! I would have not a doubt in my mind that if you need a dj Soundwave is the place to go to! A huge thanks to Wendy, dj ray and their team for an amazing night!
  • Valery
    Valery Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Soundwave just did our beautiful wedding at The Mission Inn Resort and Spa in Howey in the Hills, Fl. We told them what we liked and they transformed our ballroom into a dream come true. The uplighting they provided was breathtaking and our guests couldn't stop talking about the room. Our DJs were excellent and they kept the party going. Our guests requests got played and everyone was happy! Thank you Soundwave for making our wedding magical. =)
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Ray is the DJ for YOU!

Choosing the perfect vendors for a wedding is no easy task. We met a few different DJs at wedding shows but when we met DJ Ray, we knew he was the one for us. He was so chill, personable and just gave off this great vibe. When it got closer to our wedding day DJ Ray gave us a call to go over all the final details. After that conversation, we were confident that he had everything under control and would make it the best night of our lives. He exceeded our expectations. He made sure that we were taken care of all night and kept the dance floor full the whole night. If you need someone to point you in the direction of the perfect DJ, I am here to say LOOK NO FURTHER than DJ Ray with Soundwave. It will be a decision you wont regret! Thank you to both DJ Ray and Wendy!! Our wedding night was a night we will never forget! -Melissa & David
illustration stars