Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 7
  • Horica

Horica Ionescu · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Brought the House Down

Five stars. Couldn’t give higher praise for Soundwave and DJ Ray. My wife and I hired DJ Ray for our wedding, and he brought the house down! We had a tough crowd to please because there were so many backgrounds our guests came from. In addition to grandparents who were partial to the Rat Pack era classics, we had a variety of backgrounds from Brazilian, Romanian, Greek and Latin heritage. My wife and I enjoy a variety of Latin styles – namely Reggaeton, Samba, Bossa nova and Salsa. We threw all of that at DJ Ray and he blew away all expectations. We had a daytime wedding, but from the perspective of the dance floor it was Friday night in Rio! He subtly mixed slow and fast of various styles so that everyone left the wedding hearing music they enjoyed. He expertly read the room and kept the dancing going until the venue kicked us out. That wedding was a party we’ll never forget – you’re awesome DJ Ray!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Dara · Married on 06/29/2019

Les is more!

Our wedding at the Highland Manor was DJed by Soundwave and Les and Wendy did a phenomenal job! It was a pleasure to do all the planning work with Wendy who was thorough in her preparation, had easy on-line forms to complete and promptly returned my MANY emails. She made sure that we were both on the same page with the lighting choice and minor changes so we all felt comfortable and confident as we neared our special day. On the day of the wedding, Les was there and set up promptly. The music before the ceremony was well thought out and at a pleasant volume which set the tone for the evening. The songs were tasteful yet fun and varied. We gave Les a lot of freedom and he chose well. Les did a great job announcing the parents, bridal party and us! He didn't talk too much and gave clear direction with the special dances, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss -there was never any confusion. Les kept the energy and fun going the entire night. The only complaint was that it ended too soon! We highly recommend Soundwave, they were wonderful!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Summer

Summer Snyder · Married on 06/28/2019

AMAZING!!!! The bee's knees!

Sound Wave was the DJ and lighting for my Wedding on June 15, 2019 at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, FL. They did an outstanding job. I could not be happier with the quality of service provided, the personal touches, and the the amount of care that went into the work they did. My friends and family are still talking about how great the music was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been too! I am so thankful for all the work put into my special day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Camy

Camy Challis · Married on 04/17/2019

Amazing experience with a trusted DJ!

Les was awesome! We were so picky about our choice of DJ as we have experienced so many tacky, terrible DJ’s before, we heard many good recommendations about soundwave from reviews and other vendors and I’m so glad we chose them. As soon as we met with Les he got our vision completely, he understood we wanted a party vibe with songs that would get everyone up dancing. We used them for our ceremony too and the timing of his music throughout the ceremony and reception was impeccable. He knew what to play to get everyone up and going and allowed us to give a few song choices that we wanted played throughout the night. All the equipment used was so discreet and I didn’t notice anything in the way in ceremony or reception and the lighting used was amazing.

They were so easy to work with and Les was one of the nicest and funniest people we met during the wedding planning process. Thank you so much! We can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2019

Soundwave is amazing!

Soundwave Entertainment is amazing! Wendy did our photo booth for our wedding and it was so much fun! It was such a fun touch to our reception and our guests loved it! Soundwave provided all of the really cute props and let us pick which backdrop we wanted. They printed out 2 copies of the photos and gave one to the guest and put one in a scrapbook for us. Wendy decorated the scrapbook for us and made sure our guests signed next to their pictures. It is one of our favorite things to look at and see our guests having such a great time! We had so much fun with it! DJ Ray was our DJ and he was incredible! He did my older brothers wedding and we knew we wanted him to do ours. He did an amazing job at listening to the music genres we liked and then mixed all of that music in throughout the night. He is amazing at knowing when to play the next song and playing the perfect amount of time of each song and transitions into the next song perfectly. He kept our guests on the dance floor dancing all night! He also provided the uplighting for our wedding that was beautiful! DJ Ray is an incredible DJ and I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event! I would also recommend all of Soundwave Entertainment for any wedding or event. They do an amazing job!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2019

The best wedding music!

We hired Soundwave as our DJ for our wedding last weekend and can't say enough good things about them! My husband and I are big wedding dancers and we were fairly picky about what we wanted and didn't want played so that we and our guests would have an amazing time. Les was super enthusiastic about our song ideas and did such an wonderful job making the music a huge hit at the wedding! We had so many compliments about the music from our guests and my husband and I had the best time on the dancefloor. It was such a fun reception and we can't thank Les and Wendy enough for making it happen!

We also had their guitarist, Pete, play during our ceremony and he was also amazing! I teared up when I first heard the song playing as I walked down the aisle. He really added a beautiful touch to the wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia Delgado · Married on 03/17/2019

Maldonado Harry Potter Wedding

DJ Ray was an incredible DJ. He walked us through the process during our first call together. Leading up to the wedding he checked in to insure we had all of our questions answered. During the event, he conducted himself with the upmost professionalism. We even had a last-minute change that involved fitting in a speech and he was able to accommodate the changes with no impacts to the programing. We highly recommend DJ Ray and Soundwave due to their amazing commitment to whatever vision you wish to have for your wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

Talented DJ

DJ Les did an amazing job for our big day. He doesn’t stand at his booth and just press a button. He really DJ’s and mixes. Before the wedding, when we talked through all the plans, he was really attentive and gave his advice and opinions for any doubts I had. We had uplighting through Soundwave Entertainment and also the photo booth. I was hesitant on the purchase of the photo booth but looking through our keepsake book now, it was worth it all! And kudos to his wife Wendy as well. Such a kind lady and she is very responsive to emails or phone calls when I had questions. Thank you so much DJ Les from Soundwave Entertainment. You really made the night of our wedding so special!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 03/01/2019

Soundwave Enterntainment is TOP NOTCH!

We worked with Justin and Les from Soundwave who were an absolute JOY to be around! We can't say enough positive things about our experience! They were extremely organized, very upbeat, and went above and beyond to ensure that every piece of the wedding went off without a hitch. We highly recommend them! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day a dream come true! It really was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Magaly

Magaly Martin · Married on 03/01/2019

Party like a rockstar! Great team!

Thanks to Soundwave and DJ Ray we all danced and had such an amazing wedding party! DJ Ray is so good!! Also, Wendy (one of the owners) was great to work with. She is sooo nice and accommodating. They are on top of everything, very organized and efficient. A pleasure to work with them!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 9
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 10

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Experience!

We had DJ Les for our wedding and he was fantastic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and everyone was complimenting us on how great the music was. Les and Wendy will have you fill out a wedding planning guide so you can pick certain songs and genres that you want played, and then they will take it from there to make sure you and all your guests have a great time! We had Pete, their guitarist, play during the cocktail hour which was also wonderful. Our cocktail hour was outside so it was a great vibe for the live music before the reception party music later on. Soundwave also did our uplighting which looked beautiful. Overall, these guys know what they're doing to make your day run smoothly and to help you have an amazing party!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing DJ! Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Wendy and Les were a pleasure to work with! Wendy was amazing with communication during the wedding planning process and Les kept everyone on the dance floor the night of our wedding! Les did a great job organizing a large bridal party and picking music for our wedding. Les also made our officiant feel comfortable using the mic during the ceremony and everything sounded wonderful! Guests were raving about the music and how much they enjoyed the photo booth from Soundwave!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Demore · Married on 02/09/2019

Easiest and Best Decision Made!

Everyone at Soundwave was an absolute pleasure to work with! Les and Wendy were so helpful with all of our needs and provided us with DJ Ray to accommodate the Latin fusion that we needed. My husband is extremely particular with music selections and DJ Ray was so patient during our meeting and really took the time to listen to us so that he could cater our needs. The day of was absolutely perfect and everyone enjoyed the music selections.

Whatever you do, make sure you also book your lighting with Soundwave! The ambiance was absolutely perfect with the pin spotting and up lights that Wendy set up for us. The money that we spent on our decor was so much more noticeable with the lights and it was everything that I dreamed of!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 11
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 12
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 13

Deanna · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect Night

I wanted to give Wendy and DJ Ray a HUGE thank you for such an amazing night. Wendy was great throughout the planning process. She is professional and takes care of all your needs. DJ Ray was spectacular on our wedding night and all my guests can’t stop raving about him. Wendy was even there on the wedding day/night to ensure a flawless event and it really meant a lot. I highly recommend Soundwave! Thank you all again!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 01/17/2019

Must have for every wedding!

I have been working in the wedding industry for 13 years so when it came time to pick my vendors I knew just who to call on. Soundwave provided up lighting, cake pinspotting, MC services and of course music that kept everyone on the dance floor the whole evening for my dream wedding! I couldn’t be more happy to have Soundwave apart of my special day and would recommend them to anyone in the market for the perfect event dj and lighting company. Thank you Soundwave for everything!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 14
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 15
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 16

Elizabeth Lee · Married on 01/03/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ

Wendy and Les made an amazing team! The planning was easy and very precise. Les was awesome and our guests loved the variety and mix of music. Wendy even helped me pick the leaves out of my dress before we were announced. Our guests had a blast, everyone danced all night. Les and Wendy are accountable, precise, and a pleasure to work with! They MCd all of the mic work and made the whole night easy and enjoyable. The photo booth was a blast too, and we got an adorable keepsake album with all of the strips.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 21
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ!

DJ Les was amazing! The ceremony sounded amazing while keeping the speakers out of the way. All the music was on point and they were incredible at keeping people on the dance floor having fun. And of course, since we got married the day of the College Football Playoffs, Les kept our guests up to date on the scores! We would recommend them to anyone searching for a DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Keanna Sacino · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing dj

We hired sound wave to do the lighting and Dj services for our sons wedding on 12/29/18.. From the moment my son and his wife met Les , Wendy and Justin they knew they were with the right company to help them create the perfect wedding. The wedding was at The Mission Inn Resort in Howey-In_Hills Florida. The lighting was fantastic it created the perfect ambiance for this winter themed wedding.
    Justin and his assistant Ray were FANTATIC. both were extremely friendly and knew exactly how to make everything perfect . They did the music for the ceremony and also the mics. The officiant was extremely happy when we told him the sound wave would be there he said "great then I do not have to mic myself !! Soundwave is the only DJ I will trust to use their Mic!!!" To me that is a huge compliment in its self. Everything from the introductions to the first dance was just perfect!!! Justin created the perfect party for these kids he completely customized the music choices with us to make sure it would be a really celebration/party !! My son and his wife LOVE electronic dance music and the last hour of their reception was all the music they love to party and dance to !!! Justin also helped make their private final dance just perfect!!! Ray also made sure the sparkler send off was perfect!!!!
    One extra note The wedding was at sunset and by the time cocktail hour was ending it got dark fast!! I mentioned to the wedding coordinator the the place cards were hard to see in the dark. Justin over heard the conversation and within minuets the had lighting added there !!! I was just amazed the he took care of something that was even asked of him he just did it!!
    I can guarantee if you are looking for a DJ and or lighting you will not be disappointed with Soundwave !!!! This company is just simply the best!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 22
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 23
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 24
  • Mariana

Mariana Gomez · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Soundwave Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding on November 16, 2018 at Cypress Grove Estate House in Orlando. They were great to work with! Wendy was always friendly and quick to respond to my questions. Guitarist Pete was a sensation among our friends and family and DJ David had our guests on their feet the entire night. Thank you Soundwave for all of your help- we had the best night of our entire lives!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke Smith · Married on 11/04/2018

Soundwave is Fantastic!

Soundwave did an Awesome job! The owner Wendy walked me through step by step any questions I had and DJ Ray did an Excellent job entertaining our guests! Worth every penny and I would recommend them for any event! Thank you Soundwave for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Danea Torres · Married on 10/05/2018

Barrett/Torres Wedding 10.05.18

Soundwave was AMAZING!!!! They provided the perfect sound, look and feel of our dream day! Their sound system was top quality and their lighting was fantastic. I am in LOVE with the personalized gobo they made us! Wendy is super organized and responsive and made the entire process really smooth. DJ Ray was freaking fantastic! He carried us from prelude music before our ceremony all the way through the last dance--and everything was perfect! Exactly what we had hoped for. I highly recommend Soundwave Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Jonell

Jonell Gregor · Married on 09/30/2018

So much fun!

Soundwave Entertainment Systems exceeded our expectations throughout the entire wedding planning and wedding process. From our first meeting with DJ Les, we knew we found the right company to work with to help us create the perfect setting and party for our wedding. Wendy and Les were professional, informative, and had so many things we wanted for an entertainment company (music, up lighting, photobooth, etc.). When we had our final phone call before the wedding DJ Les understood perfectly the music we wanted and the party we wanted to have.
    And WOW, was it a party. The two things that almost everyone who attended the wedding said was that is was so beautiful and that it was SO MUCH FUN. Once the dancing started I don’t think there was one moment where there weren’t tons of people on the dance floor. DJ Les delivered on the party we wanted! We are very thankful for DJ Les and Danny who were with us from Soundwave the entire night to make sure Brendan and I were where we needed to be for every moment. Brendan and I were so calm during the wedding because we knew we had some Rockstar vendors! If we ever have a need for another event or party, we will definitely be calling Soundwave!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Not only was the planning process thorough and easy, but the day of the wedding was incredible! Our guests were up and dancing the entire reception. I mean every single song! We also had a live singer for our first dance, and Soundwave was so accommodating and helpful to make sure the sound was exemplary, and the transition between DJ Les and the live music was seamless. My husband and I are so thankful that this team took part in our perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Great Work!

Soundwave entertainment did an amazing job with our entertainment! They were easy to work with and gave us everything we wanted! They did a beautiful job with our wall lights in the ballroom and DJ Danny did a great job as our MC! They made sure we were all comfortable with the schedule of events and we had an absolute blast. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018