414 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment Systems

Uplighting (40)
Liability Insurance (16)
Bilingual MC (11)
414 Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with Soundwaves performance. They kept the wedding flowing all night long . They had professionalism all throughout working with them, they went above and beyond for us.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Jeff and I celebrated our wedding at Bay Hill and it was amazing. Les created the party of our dreams! He had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. He truly exceeded all of our expectations. We also had a photo booth which was a great touch! We now have a guest book with pictures to relive the best night of our lives. We highly recommend Soundwave!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Soundwave Entertainment is the best! They did a wonderful job at my sons wedding last weekend. They played music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Justin, as DJ, had all the guests up and dancing the entire time. Wendy ran the photo booth and was an absolute help in assuring that everything went smoothly. She went above and beyond even helping the bride bustle her dress and organizing the sparkler send off. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests and we loved the keepsake book of photos. I would absolutely recommend including a photo booth and using Soundwave for your wedding.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our package included the ceremony music & mic system, reception DJ music, reception lighting, and photo booth. Throughout the planning stages it was very easy to talk with Wendy which made things much easier as the wedding date got closer. The forms they had us fill out prior to the day made things a breeze day of. They knew exactly what we wanted and any particulars so everything went off without a problem. It was a big help to us that Wendy and Les had used the venue several times so they knew where to place everything without a question.

Les did an amazing job customizing the song play list to the crowd. We had participation from guests we never thought would be out on the dance floor!

The photo booth was a blast! We were so happy we added it to our package. The photobook that came with the pictures is a great keepsake for us and it will always bring a smile to our faces when we look through it.

Profile Picture Zack, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We chose Soundwave based on recommendations from our wedding venue, Hyatt Regency Orlando, and the favorable reviews for them on several websites. Now that our wedding is past, I must say that we chose wisely. We met Les in his office for a first meeting. He was professional, fun, and had a lot of information and suggestions for us once we explained to him what we wanted for our big day. From that point forward, we received email updates as well as a form to fill out for song requests from the ceremony through the last dance. We left many choices to “DJ choice,” as we soon trusted Les and Soundwave. Our wedding and ceremony went smoothly, and Les did a fantastic job. He made the music for the ceremony beautiful, and he totally rocked the reception. Our dance floor was busy all night! We also chose Soundwave to provide lighting for the venue and tables, and we were amazed at what they did. It was exactly what we pictured. Soundwave is an outstanding company to choose for such an important day, and we would strongly recommend them to those planning a wedding or any important event.

Profile Picture Brad, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding would not have been complete without Soundwave! DJ Danny was amazing and very accommodating to every one of our requests! The music kept our guests dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! It was the best night of my life and I would choose Soundwave again and again! Zero stress for us and the night went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Soundwave was amazing! Our wedding went perfectly and I attribute so much of that to the help and coordination of DJ Ray and his team. The lighting really brought life into the room, the music had everybody dancing, the photo booth was a huge hit, and the guitarist for our ceremony was perfect. If you are planning a wedding, I can't recommend Soundwave Entertainment enough. They made everything so easy to plan and put on such a great show!

Profile Picture Greg, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you SO MUCH for the most rocking wedding that we have ever been a part of!!!

Words can’t express how much we are thankful for you and your team making our wedding far exceed our expectations.

The guitar player was a huge hit during the cocktail hour, the photobooth was amazing fun, and Les absolutely brought the house down with his killer MC and DJ skills!!!

The music was exactly what we were looking for and we were able to keep the dance floor full the entire night.

Again, I just want to thank all of you for making our fairytale wedding come true.

Dodd

Profile Picture Dodd, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our experience with Soundwave was amazing. From our initial phone call, Wendy knew exactly the right DJ to carry out our vision. My husband and I met with DJ Danny a few weeks later and knew this was the right choice for us. The planning guides that they give you are SO important and they stick to every detail. The day of the wedding, the team arrived for set-up on time and assisted us with our ceremony music. The reception was AMAZING. DJ Danny was absolutely amazing and kept our guests out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. People did NOT want to sit down!!! It was truly the best day ever which ended with the most epic dance party ever. We were so thrilled that we picked Soundwave Entertainment as our DJ!

Photo for Soundwave Entertainment Systems Review - During the fraternity dance!
Profile Picture Kristen, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Vinny, Wendy and the entire Soundwave exceeded all expectations! From start to finish not only did they understand my style and what I was looking for but they also carried it out flawlessly! DJ Vinny knew exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and when to play it and Wendy was super accommodating even when I kept changing my mind on song choices! Incorporating the Photobooth into the reception was the icing on top of the cake and the amazing scrapbook they created out of the photo strips is a memory I will cherish forever! I would highly recommend the Soundwave team for any event as they provided some of the best service and customer experience I have encountered in a long time! They kept the party going the entire night and I’m very grateful for that!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Thank you so much Soundwave for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. From the beginning, it was a breeze keeping in contact with Wendy and getting all of the details sorted out. We had a couple of special requests and song mixing we wanted to do last minute which Ray was able to do the same night we emailed him. The day of the event, DJ Ray was outstanding and so much fun! He kept us on track with our timing and continued to check in with us to make sure we wouldn’t miss out on anything important to us. And kept the energy and dancing going! I would definitely recommend Soundwave for their attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness, and peace of mind they provide to anyone planning a momentous event! - Katie and Jose

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are reading this review, you have honestly found THE BEST DJ so you might as well stop looking and just go ahead and book! I was married at Paradise Cove Orlando on March 17, 2018 and our wedding was pure perfection. The day included my groom arriving to ceremony by speed boat, live acoustic performers, extensive lighting, an Irish tap dancing show, Fireworks paired to music and a completely packed dance floor... Soundwave's attention to detail and professionalism allowed us to pull off all of our wild entertainment while being perfectly timed music. As a wedding professional myself, I understand the behind the scenes of what it takes to put this type of event together and I can honestly say that it went FLAWLESS because of the efforts made by Les and Wendy. We will forever be grateful for all their hard work.

Profile Picture Kayli, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Les and Wendy did an amazing job for us at Marina Del Rey at the Mission Inn. They were extremely helpful and accommodated every song request and last minute changes that we had come up. We highly recommend them for any wedding or any other even that you need a DJ for. The photo booth was a hit and I definitely recommend using that option. I have been a groomsman to multiple weddings over the years and Soundwave is by far the best DJ service I have experienced.

THANK YOU!!
John & Carrie Downerd

Profile Picture John, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Soundwave Entertainment is absolutely incredible!! I spoke to a few different companies before finding Soundwave and they all oversold themselves and just seemed to be very ingenue. Once I found Soundwave, I was sold! From the beginning Wendy was extremely helpful, prompt and very knowledgeable which means a lot to a couple as they to begin plan their wedding. Vinny was the DJ on our wedding day and he completely blew us and our guests away! Vinny is an incredible DJ as we had a very specific vibe for our wedding and music we wanted to be played and he exceeded every expectation we had. Our friends and family are raving about him and I would hands down use Soundwave Entertainment again for a future event!! Thank you again, you truly made our wedding day a dream come true :)

Profile Picture Ally, 2/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had the wonderful pleasure of working with Les and Wendy for our wedding. They we professional, knowledgeable and fun to work with. Basically, everything you would want in a DJ. They truly took the time to work with us in personalizing our wedding. In addition, they have a planning form that takes off a lot of pressure because it has all of the information they need in order to execute a flawless wedding reception. DJ Les had all of our guests on the dance floor having an absolute blast! He took song requests and was flexible in accommodating a last minute request by my husband. In addition to our DJ package, we also went with a lighting package to enhance the look of our reception (which I highly recommend). Uplighting and pinspotting may seem like a small detail but makes such an incredible statement! We are thrilled that we went with Soundwave to create a lifetime of memories with our family and friends!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Soundwave was amazing! Les, Wendy, and David were so perfect for our wedding and really listened to everything we wanted and kept the party going! They asked for song requests along with our planning guide and played everything we wanted, played all of the requested songs for special moments, and they announced all of the special events, dances, and toasts perfectly. My guests even came up to me after and told me what a great DJ we had, one mentioned that Les had the perfect radio voice! Wendy was great to work with in the planning process and we are so glad we chose Soundwave to DJ our ceremony and reception and run our photobooth!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

So happy Soundwave Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding day!! From the moment I reached out they were super responsive and excited for the opportunity to DJ our wedding. They make you feel special and want to be a part of making your wedding a party - which ours was!! As soon as dinner ended DJ Les had the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. We had SO much fun and heard from all of our guests that the dancing and DJ truly made it an unforgettable party. I know we had many guests requesting songs and going back and forth to the DJ booth throughout the night. Les handled them like a pro and only played what he knew the group would like.

Thank you Soundwave for helping us have the most fun and best day of our life!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough amazing things about Soundwave. They were referred to us by a very good friend of ours and I am so glad we hired them. From day one, Wendy (Mrs. Boss Lady) was responsive, professional, and just on point with everything. We had DJ Les (Mr. Boss Man) as our DJ and MC with Dylan as his assistant. You can't get any better when you have the owner of the company DJing your wedding. You know you are in good hands. DJ Les did an amazing job from the boat entrance to the last dance song. We had no worries what so ever knowing that he was going to keep our reception moving and grooving. Other than some song selections we chose, we just let him do his thing. We can't thank him and Wendy enough for working with us for last year and a half and doing an amazing job on the day of.

Profile Picture Cheri, 1/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Soundwave entertainment was absolutely amazing! First of all Wendy was great to work with and she turned our venue into a magical winter wonderland. The combination of wall lighting and pin spotting really show cased our colors and made all of our centerpieces looks great. We had so many compliments on how beautiful our reception looked. DJ Ray was also fantastic. He kept everyone dancing the whole time and kept the whole night moving smoothly. He played exactly the music we wanted to, and did a great job We could not have asked for a better DJ and lighting service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

What a party! Our DJ put together a set that was exactly what we wanted and more. Booking with soundwave and DJ Ray was a great decision!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Ray with Soundwave Entertainment was AMAZING!!! The owner, Wendy Kopasz, was awesome to work with and made the process seamless. When we talked about what my husband and I were looking for as far as entertainment, she suggested DJ Ray and we are so glad she did!! After our first meeting with Ray, we knew he was the perfect fit. Soundwave provided DJ Services/Lighting for our wedding. We had such an amazing time! It was so great that our guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was! Everyone was very professional and friendly. We hope to be able to work with Soundwave Entertainment and DJ Ray in the future! Thank you DJ Ray for an unforgettable party! If you're looking for a great party, Soundwave Entertainment is the best!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Wow! An amazing night with amazing friends and family and they all talked about how much fun they had dancing all night long. Wendy and DJ Danny went out of their way to ensure we had a great time. They helped ensure the day went by smoothly and that everyone was having fun. Thanks guys for doing such a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Troy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Soundwave Entertainment is such an awesome company to work with. My fiance and I hired them to initial do our wedding in 2016, however, we were forced to move our wedding to this November 2017. Wendy and the crew at Soundwave were so accommodating! Wendy made the process seamless from start to finish, helping me stick to our deadlines for paperwork and timeline submission. DJ Ray did an amazing job at our wedding, both ceremony and reception. He ensured the music was flawless for our ceremony, and kept the party going all the way to the end of the reception. We had a pretty diverse crowd and his music choices appealed to the entire group. Overall, so thrilled I chose Soundwave, and would not have change a single thing if I could do it all over again. Thank you Soundwave Entertainment!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If you are looking for a DJ who will keep the party going all night long and play music for people of all ages, look no further than Soundwave Entertainment!! From day 1, Wendy was always there through every step of the music process. Her planning guides were so incredibly helpful and had me thinking about things I didn't even know about. When I wanted to change my ceremony music 2 weeks before, she gave me her suggestions on timing and flow to make sure everything was perfect. Les called me the week of and we talked through the music the entire night. We all danced the night away at the wedding and even had our grandparents out on the dance floor. Thank you so much for an unforgettable evening!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews