Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Getting married on 02/28/2025

10/10 I would 100% recommend.

Wendy is the sweetest woman I have ever worked with and I pray and hope there is an occasion in the future I can work with her and Les again. Les is the best person & DJ, and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my wedding, what an amazing night. Our dance floor was full and fun the entire night, I was exhausted by the time it was over! I wish I could write them 100 reviews talking about our night and all of the memories we will have for a lifetime. We love them both so much. Xoxo
  • Raquel
    Raquel M. Getting married on 03/12/2022

Such a great team!

Wendy and Ray were so amazing to work with! Wendy was always available to chat on the phone with me or message back and forth to answer all my questions! The planning guide was so easy to use and helped us make sure our Wedding day was perfect!
    Ray, their Latin DJ, was great! He was so easy to talk to and made sure the wedding was a PARTY! He also helped me surprise my husband with a special dance at the end of the night - it was so special!
    The lighting was also spectacular! It turned my ballroom and centerpieces into a dream! It brought an exciting but elegant twist to the ballroom, I loved it!
    Thank you Soundwave!!
    Gabe Married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal

I normally never write reviews, let alone give a product or service 5 starts, but Soundwave and Dennis delivered everything we asked for and more. Dennis read the room and quickly figured out my wife and I are Christian and took the initiative to play instrumental hymns in the background for us which was so sweet the Bride got really happy. DJ Dennis did a custom cut on our first dance song to make it better to dance to (so we don't bore people with a song over 3min), he showed the kids at the wedding how to do a simple dance so they could dance with everyone (Cha Cha slide), announced the guest book and a photo mesh that was being passed around reminding people to sign it for us, and perhaps our favorite part from DJ Dennis was he realized we didn't have a videographer and video tapped our last dance and sent it to us after. That was probably the sweetest and most surprising thing he did that night that he really didn't have to.

We also got a photobooth with the photobook. We were told they're cancelling the physically printed strips because so many guest just throw out the photo strips but since it was still being cancelled they let us have it, and it turned out amazingly. Our guest loved it. The photo booth colors also matched all our colors and it was a very nice touch that we both forgot about until we saw they did it.

I didn't notice the lighting (I was a little distracted) but the Bride says that the lighting from the LEDs was really good. Our venue let us use candles and those partnered with the LEDs made a very cozy atmosphere
    Karen F. Married on 12/01/2021

Fabulous organisation

Everything we asked for ray and Wendy fulfilled would absolutely recommend Soundwave for your wedding , they made our day
    Andrew Married on 11/11/2021

Awesome experience from planning to party

Dj Dennis did an awesome job with our wedding and was a lot of help in planning! Would definitely recommend Soundwave to any of my friends!
  • Janelise
    Janelise G. Married on 10/24/2021

Just perfect!

Wendy and DJ Dennis were great. In the planning process, Wendy was very thoughtful, detail oriented and quick to respond. DJ Dennis did fantastic at the wedding. He really knew how to work the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor. I would 100% recommend Soundwave to anyone looking for DJ or lighting services for a special occasion.
  • Kristoffer
    Kristoffer C. Married on 10/23/2021

Professionalism and quality at its finest!

Wendy and her team gave us the wedding of our dreams! From providing the sound and music to providing the lighting that made our ballroom look phenomenal, their work was excellent! The DJ provided, DJ Ray, was the perfect match for our wedding. His feel and party instincts kept the music going as he was able to adjust accordingly to make sure everyone was on the dance floor at any given moment. Not to mention his MC skills were brilliant! All the guests could not stop talking about how great he was on the mic and how well-organized our program of the reception was, all thanks to the planning of Wendy and her team. As a working musician, the sound quality was an importance factor when deciding a DJ/Sound company, and these guys know what they're doing in terms of requesting the exact needed power from the venue and the top-of-the-line equipment used. And to top it all off, Wendy, Les, and Ray were all just the kindest people ever and so easy to communicate with. We had a few hiccups the week leading up to our wedding and they were able to adjust and make things happen without any problems. 11 out of 10, would recommend this company and work with them again!
    Jen H. Married on 10/20/2021

Great to work with

DJ Dennis was great! He was able to read the energy of the crows and keep the dance floor packed the entire night!
  • Jocelyne
    Jocelyne A. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond what I expected

Let me start by saying that when I initially thought about having a dj for my intimate wedding I was so indecisive because I didn’t know of going with a DJ was the right choice and from the moment I found Soundwave all my worries and questions were answered from the start wendy and her team have the most amazing communication with their clients, any questions or doubts I had she would respond right away! Come the week of my wedding DJ ray was my DJ and he called me and we discussed everything of how I wanted my wedding to go he was attentive and listened to everything I had in mind, the day of my wedding came and DJ ray was punctual so charismatic and just all around fun he literally made my wedding flow smoothly and added certain touches to the night that I absolutely loved. The memories my husband and I walk away with are a huge part thanks to Soundwave, dj ray is literally the dj I will probably keep on having for any special event he played everything we wanted and more made the night so much fun not a single person was sitting down and the ending was so perfect to an already amazing night! I would have not a doubt in my mind that if you need a dj Soundwave is the place to go to! A huge thanks to Wendy, dj ray and their team for an amazing night!
  • Valery
    Valery Married on 09/19/2021
    Soundwave just did our beautiful wedding at The Mission Inn Resort and Spa in Howey in the Hills, Fl. We told them what we liked and they transformed our ballroom into a dream come true. The uplighting they provided was breathtaking and our guests couldn't stop talking about the room. Our DJs were excellent and they kept the party going. Our guests requests got played and everyone was happy! Thank you Soundwave for making our wedding magical. =)
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 07/24/2021

DJ Ray is the DJ for YOU!

Choosing the perfect vendors for a wedding is no easy task. We met a few different DJs at wedding shows but when we met DJ Ray, we knew he was the one for us. He was so chill, personable and just gave off this great vibe. When it got closer to our wedding day DJ Ray gave us a call to go over all the final details. After that conversation, we were confident that he had everything under control and would make it the best night of our lives. He exceeded our expectations. He made sure that we were taken care of all night and kept the dance floor full the whole night. If you need someone to point you in the direction of the perfect DJ, I am here to say LOOK NO FURTHER than DJ Ray with Soundwave. It will be a decision you wont regret! Thank you to both DJ Ray and Wendy!! Our wedding night was a night we will never forget! -Melissa & David
    Jessica V. Married on 07/17/2021

Dance Floor Was Rocking!

Our guests were complimenting our DJ ALL night long! From the moment the dance floor opened, there was not a single moment that it was empty. Les was so good at reading the vibe of the crowd, and playing all the songs that were requested. The media booth was such a nice added touch, because the photo booth was truly never empty! We were able to get so many fun photos of all our guests having a great time. I will always recommend Soundwave to any future bride!
  • Grace
    Grace S. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend

Soundwave Entertainment did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding! As a 2020 couple, we had many changes throughout the process including a date change. Wendy was responsive, flexible, and accommodating. On the wedding day, Justin and David were AWESOME! Justin was the best emcee! He hosted the night for the guests who were physically there and the ones who were watching the live stream. Justin and David did a great job understanding what we were looking for in terms of specific songs and music genres. I was so worried that the dancefloor would be boring because of corona....but it was POPPIN! I am so thankful that we trusted Soundwave Entertainment with one of the most important aspects of the party. I highly recommend booking Soundwave Entertainment for your event!
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 06/25/2021

Ask for DJ Justin!

We originally reached out to Soundwave Entertainment for DJing Services at our wedding because they were a “Recommended Vendor” of our Venue - so we knew that they not only had to be a trusted, reputable and respected Vendor, but also awesome. Wendy was so quick to respond to us, and she was so, so easy to chat with - from one conversation, she was able to get an idea of what we were looking for in a DJ and matched us with our DJ, Justin. With the Planning Guides, there is no stressing about the order of events, or what music to play when, etc. because it’s all there in the Guides - I cannot stress enough how convenient it was.

It was so nice going over the Guides with DJ Justin a few days before the wedding - he checked to make sure all information was accurate, he knew how to pronounce the names of everyone in the Bridal Party, the vibe we were looking for with the Reception, etc. I said that I wanted the dance floor filled the entire night, and Justin delivered that 100% - he kept the Party going the entire time and all “age groups” happy. It was so, so fun. Definitely recommend!
    Austyn W. Married on 06/10/2021

Perfect Night

Wendy and Les were incredible, they are great people and they are willing to work with you. They have great advice and really help your vision come to life! My Husband and I had such an amazing time and danced the night away. DJ les played the perfect songs to get everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend them all day everyday!
  • Becca
    Becca T. Married on 05/29/2021

Most fun part of the wedding

Wendy and her crew, including DJ Les, were such a joy to work with! They elevated our dream wedding to another level with truly beautiful lighting and high quality, glitch-less audio! Every single song was played with deliberation and perfection! We were really picky with our music choices and they made it all happen! We know for a fact they could execute music/ambiance in any style but we can attest that our taste was met perfectly! It would be hard to differentiate our wedding and a high-end classy club which was exactly what we wanted. All our guests still talk about the unbelievably fun wedding they had.
    Lauren O. Married on 05/21/2021

Dance Floor was BUMPIN'

Soundwave were great to work with. Our DJ Les had the dance floor going during our reception. He listened to all of our needs and was able to make Taylor Swift and Future work together. We would highly recommend Soundwave entertainment.
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 05/08/2021

Unforgettable night!

Some say the DJ is one of (if not the) most important vendor you will book, and Soundwave did not disappoint! We were excited to work with DJ Dennis since he recently joined Soundwave and he made sure the night was unforgettable. Wendy and Les are both absolutely fantastic and were responsive to anything we needed which was important given that we had to postpone our event because of the pandemic.
    Kellee P. Married on 05/08/2021

You have to have Soundwave Entertainment for your wedding!

Soundwave Entertainment is absolutely the BEST!! Wendy was great for all the preplanning! Les is the best DJ ever!! He understood the vibe we were going for and he definitely delivered!! He kept the party going all night long! The LED lighting was amazing! The room was absolutely beautiful, so glad we decided to get the lighting, it is certainly worth it! Also, a shout out to Pete who was our guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone commented on how great he was!!
  • Katherine
    K Bevensee Married on 04/17/2021

Les and Wendy were incredibly nice, helpful and professional. I hired them for my daughter’s wedding and knew, throughout the process, I had made the

Wendy and Les were the nicest, most helpful and professional couple anyone could hope for. I hired them for my daughter’s wedding and never doubted I had made the right decision. The day went perfectly and, although not a dance crowd, Les got them up, moving and having a great time. I sincerely hope I have the opportunity to work with them again.
  • Alexis
    Alexis S. Married on 04/10/2021

Highest Recommendation for DJ and Uplighting

Les was the dj for our April 2021 wedding, and he did a FANTASTIC job. He provided sound for both the ceremony outdoors and the reception inside. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ throughout the night of the event -- from explaining the night schedule to everyone before the ceremony began to keeping the dance floor packed the entire reception. All of our guests loved the music and the party atmosphere. Wendy, the office manager, was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. She provided all kinds of help and feedback to make our evening perfect. The additional uplighting package was worth the extra money too! It added something extra special to our venue.
  • Gisele
    Katie G. Married on 03/20/2021

DJ Ray and Wendy

DJ Ray and Wendy were amazing for our wedding! So professional and detail oriented, everything was perfect! They worked with us on details and were always willing to offer advice and their experience, we would always recommend them to anyone!
  • Suyen
    Suyen F. Married on 02/21/2021

Best wedding DJ

DJ Les was amazing! He knew exactly how to get people out on the dance floor and keep them there! Even my brother who doesn’t like dancing, was out there with us! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!
  • Moriah
    Moriah B. Married on 02/20/2021

Our dance floor was packed!

Justin from Soundwave was our DJ at our wedding, and did a fabulous job. Everything from the ceremony to our final dance went smoothly. Our dance floor was literally NEVER empty, and Justin made sure every single person had a blast!

Justin played a song for everyone, and even got my nephew involved & let him DJ for a bit. So fun! Justin surprised me with some of my favorite songs, and let me "DJ" as well. Seriously so fun! He honestly fit right in with our crowd, and felt more like a friend than a vendor.

My husband and I wanted to do our last dance together outside on our venue's back patio, and Justin made sure it could happen. He was quick to say yes to all of our ideas, and genuinely had fun at our wedding (which made all of us have even more fun!). I highly recommend Soundwave for your wedding DJ, and can't thank Justin & the team enough for all that they did. Best night ever!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 01/30/2021

Justin is the absolute best!

Justin was AMAZING! I knew from our first consultation that he was the one we wanted in charge of making our wedding fun and upbeat just like we wanted. He was able to understand exactly the vibe and vision we were looking for regarding both music and lighting, and we could not be happier with how our big day turned out. He also went above and beyond with our family and guests; everyone who spoke to him for even 5 minutes loved him! He was also very helpful during the planning process and gave great recommendations for food at our venue since he has worked so many events there.

Not only do you want to hire Soundwave (they are reasonably priced and Wendy is super helpful and friendly), but you want to request Justin to make your wedding day a night that no one will ever forget!