Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 4
Soundwave Entertainment Systems 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Alexandria Sutton · Married on 11/10/2019

Book Soundwave before it’s too late!!!

Soundwave was worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY!!! The owner, Wendy, was so sweet and accommodating. She was very responsive when it came to emails or calls, and was more than willing to work with us so that we could have EXACTLY what we wanted. Justin was our DJ, and he was SO amazing. He’s fun, FUNNY, and so professional. Honestly, out of all of our vendors, Soundwave was our favorite. They truly made our night special.
    The lighting was PERFECT and we had a photo booth, which everyone had a blast with. Soundwave then made us a photo album with all of the photos from the booth. I HIGHLY recommend Soundwave, and if you want the best DJ EVER, request Justin!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Debbie Bassett · Married on 11/09/2019

Unbelievably Professional

We can’t even express how wonderful Les and Wendy from Soundwave were. Wendy was instrumental in helping us plan the uplighting, pin-spotting, organizing what we wanted and just giving us ideas that we didn’t even know possible to bring our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding together. She was so kind and patient. Les is just fantastic with his state of the art equipment, his years of experience on keeping the reception exciting and moving forward and his ability to listen and deliver what we wanted. We had always said the DJ is what makes a great wedding and Les delivered. From the ceremony to the reception don’t look any farther than Soundwave to do a fantastic job.

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 6
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 7
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 8
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 9
    Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding was four weeks ago and we are still blown away by the most amazing job that Soundwave did in planning and DJing our wedding. Wendy was a joy to work with throughout the planning process and DJ Les made all of our music dreams come to life on our wedding day. Their passion for what they do is extremely evident. They made us feel like we weren’t just another wedding and made us feel so special. From my initial phone call with DJ Les I knew instantly that not only was he going to be a spectacular DJ but that he was just a genuinely great person. Now to comment on the music, it literally kept me glued to the dance floor. I get so excited about dance music so hearing the remixes that were made from songs I never knew could be remixed in such a way was astounding! DJ Les knew exactly when to play what type of song throughout the whole night and it was perfect and seamless. I could go on and on about how over the top thrilled we were and still are with having Wendy and DJ Les play such a big part in making our wedding day unforgettably perfect. I cannot wait to recommend Soundwave to everyone I know planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Susan

Susan Ruby · Married on 10/12/2019

Run don't walk to book Soundwave for your event!

I can't even put into words what a pleasure working with Wendy & Les has been while planning my daughter's wedding over the last two years! Wendy was the first vendor we met at a Wedding Expo and my daughter wanted her so we looked no further. Best decision we made! She has been my "go to" person not only for music & lighting but anytime I needed advice or a referral she was there for me! Les was our DJ and my guests are still raving about the reception and how it was the best wedding they have been to in a very long time! The photo booth was a huge hit! We added uplighting and pinspotting on the floral arrangements and the room looked magical. I cannot thank them enough for making this day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2019

Bar None DJ

Please hire them. Seriously, you'll be doing yourself such a favor. I was an all over the place bride that decided to plan her own wedding. Without Soundwave it wouldn't have been possible. Doing the timeline with Wendy and partying with Justin was everything.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Paige · Married on 09/28/2019

Dancing the night away!

Soundwave Entertainment was the best! From organizing the details ahead of time to delivering a perfect performance on the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and was seamless. The dance floor was never empty, which was so important to us, and Les did an amazing job at keeping the party going! The guests are still talking about how amazing the music was and how Les was able to get everyone of all ages involved in the party. Also, they provided the LED lighting for my reception space and it turned out absolutely beautiful! Wendy helped me decide on the perfect color and it made the entire space even better than I could have imagined. Cannot recommend enough!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Sarah Hennemann · Married on 09/28/2019

Kept the party going!

Soundwave was fantastic! They provided DJ & lighting services for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with them! DJ Danny hosted our reception and the guests have been raving about him! He did a great job picking music that our guests liked and he transitioned from song to song flawlessly. We were worried the dance floor would be empty but he got everyone up and dancing. The whole team was wonderful to work with from start to finish and they know every detail needed to run a wedding! We have friends getting married next year and have already asked how to hire them!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Janaye · Married on 09/21/2019

Soundwave knows how to keep the party going!

If you are looking for a professional DJ company from first e-mail to private last dance, look no further than Soundwave Entertainment! This company came highly recommended by my other vendors, and after my first call with Wendy, I understood why. I didn't know much about which DJ services/hour times would be best, or which lighting we needed, but Wendy walked through all of their offerings with me and my husband and I felt confident with our decision to book Soundwave. Wendy was also prompt in responding to my emails and once the wedding day came, I felt like I was greeting a dear friend when she walked into the getting ready room. Soundwave was the first vendor to give us a timeline so we could begin to see how the day would flow, which was super helpful. Les, our DJ at the wedding, also gave me a call about a week before the wedding and got me pumped about our music selections and how he mixes and runs music at the event. This company knows how to keep a party going and we highly recommended them for your event! They go above and beyond for their couples and the value is unmatched.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Bromberg · Married on 09/11/2019

Above and Beyond

Justin was fantastic! He read the room so well and kept the party going! When it looked like a song was being played that no one wanted to dance to, he would immediately switch songs and people would stay on the dance floor. Additionally, I had some older guests attend the wedding who were sitting near the dance floor. They remarked how impressed they were with the volume control both during dinner so that people could carry on a conversation without screaming as well as during dancing. 5 stars!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Horica

Horica Ionescu · Married on 09/03/2019

Brought the House Down

Five stars. Couldn’t give higher praise for Soundwave and DJ Ray. My wife and I hired DJ Ray for our wedding, and he brought the house down! We had a tough crowd to please because there were so many backgrounds our guests came from. In addition to grandparents who were partial to the Rat Pack era classics, we had a variety of backgrounds from Brazilian, Romanian, Greek and Latin heritage. My wife and I enjoy a variety of Latin styles – namely Reggaeton, Samba, Bossa nova and Salsa. We threw all of that at DJ Ray and he blew away all expectations. We had a daytime wedding, but from the perspective of the dance floor it was Friday night in Rio! He subtly mixed slow and fast of various styles so that everyone left the wedding hearing music they enjoyed. He expertly read the room and kept the dancing going until the venue kicked us out. That wedding was a party we’ll never forget – you’re awesome DJ Ray!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Dara · Married on 06/29/2019

Les is more!

Our wedding at the Highland Manor was DJed by Soundwave and Les and Wendy did a phenomenal job! It was a pleasure to do all the planning work with Wendy who was thorough in her preparation, had easy on-line forms to complete and promptly returned my MANY emails. She made sure that we were both on the same page with the lighting choice and minor changes so we all felt comfortable and confident as we neared our special day. On the day of the wedding, Les was there and set up promptly. The music before the ceremony was well thought out and at a pleasant volume which set the tone for the evening. The songs were tasteful yet fun and varied. We gave Les a lot of freedom and he chose well. Les did a great job announcing the parents, bridal party and us! He didn't talk too much and gave clear direction with the special dances, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss -there was never any confusion. Les kept the energy and fun going the entire night. The only complaint was that it ended too soon! We highly recommend Soundwave, they were wonderful!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Summer

Summer Snyder · Married on 06/28/2019

AMAZING!!!! The bee's knees!

Sound Wave was the DJ and lighting for my Wedding on June 15, 2019 at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, FL. They did an outstanding job. I could not be happier with the quality of service provided, the personal touches, and the the amount of care that went into the work they did. My friends and family are still talking about how great the music was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been too! I am so thankful for all the work put into my special day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Elena

Elena Strouthopoulos · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ & Lighting

Les, & Wendy are fantastic! They provided DJ & lighting services for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out! The lighting was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. It really made our reception space! Les did an amazing job as DJ. He was fun and energetic and got everyone up and dancing. They were wonderful to work with and helped us plan every detail perfectly! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Camy

Camy Challis · Married on 04/17/2019

Amazing experience with a trusted DJ!

Les was awesome! We were so picky about our choice of DJ as we have experienced so many tacky, terrible DJ’s before, we heard many good recommendations about soundwave from reviews and other vendors and I’m so glad we chose them. As soon as we met with Les he got our vision completely, he understood we wanted a party vibe with songs that would get everyone up dancing. We used them for our ceremony too and the timing of his music throughout the ceremony and reception was impeccable. He knew what to play to get everyone up and going and allowed us to give a few song choices that we wanted played throughout the night. All the equipment used was so discreet and I didn’t notice anything in the way in ceremony or reception and the lighting used was amazing.

They were so easy to work with and Les was one of the nicest and funniest people we met during the wedding planning process. Thank you so much! We can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2019

Soundwave is amazing!

Soundwave Entertainment is amazing! Wendy did our photo booth for our wedding and it was so much fun! It was such a fun touch to our reception and our guests loved it! Soundwave provided all of the really cute props and let us pick which backdrop we wanted. They printed out 2 copies of the photos and gave one to the guest and put one in a scrapbook for us. Wendy decorated the scrapbook for us and made sure our guests signed next to their pictures. It is one of our favorite things to look at and see our guests having such a great time! We had so much fun with it! DJ Ray was our DJ and he was incredible! He did my older brothers wedding and we knew we wanted him to do ours. He did an amazing job at listening to the music genres we liked and then mixed all of that music in throughout the night. He is amazing at knowing when to play the next song and playing the perfect amount of time of each song and transitions into the next song perfectly. He kept our guests on the dance floor dancing all night! He also provided the uplighting for our wedding that was beautiful! DJ Ray is an incredible DJ and I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event! I would also recommend all of Soundwave Entertainment for any wedding or event. They do an amazing job!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2019

The best wedding music!

We hired Soundwave as our DJ for our wedding last weekend and can't say enough good things about them! My husband and I are big wedding dancers and we were fairly picky about what we wanted and didn't want played so that we and our guests would have an amazing time. Les was super enthusiastic about our song ideas and did such an wonderful job making the music a huge hit at the wedding! We had so many compliments about the music from our guests and my husband and I had the best time on the dancefloor. It was such a fun reception and we can't thank Les and Wendy enough for making it happen!

We also had their guitarist, Pete, play during our ceremony and he was also amazing! I teared up when I first heard the song playing as I walked down the aisle. He really added a beautiful touch to the wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia Delgado · Married on 03/17/2019

Maldonado Harry Potter Wedding

DJ Ray was an incredible DJ. He walked us through the process during our first call together. Leading up to the wedding he checked in to insure we had all of our questions answered. During the event, he conducted himself with the upmost professionalism. We even had a last-minute change that involved fitting in a speech and he was able to accommodate the changes with no impacts to the programing. We highly recommend DJ Ray and Soundwave due to their amazing commitment to whatever vision you wish to have for your wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

Talented DJ

DJ Les did an amazing job for our big day. He doesn’t stand at his booth and just press a button. He really DJ’s and mixes. Before the wedding, when we talked through all the plans, he was really attentive and gave his advice and opinions for any doubts I had. We had uplighting through Soundwave Entertainment and also the photo booth. I was hesitant on the purchase of the photo booth but looking through our keepsake book now, it was worth it all! And kudos to his wife Wendy as well. Such a kind lady and she is very responsive to emails or phone calls when I had questions. Thank you so much DJ Les from Soundwave Entertainment. You really made the night of our wedding so special!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 03/01/2019

Soundwave Enterntainment is TOP NOTCH!

We worked with Justin and Les from Soundwave who were an absolute JOY to be around! We can't say enough positive things about our experience! They were extremely organized, very upbeat, and went above and beyond to ensure that every piece of the wedding went off without a hitch. We highly recommend them! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day a dream come true! It really was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Magaly

Magaly Martin · Married on 03/01/2019

Party like a rockstar! Great team!

Thanks to Soundwave and DJ Ray we all danced and had such an amazing wedding party! DJ Ray is so good!! Also, Wendy (one of the owners) was great to work with. She is sooo nice and accommodating. They are on top of everything, very organized and efficient. A pleasure to work with them!!

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 10
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 11
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Experience!

We had DJ Les for our wedding and he was fantastic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and everyone was complimenting us on how great the music was. Les and Wendy will have you fill out a wedding planning guide so you can pick certain songs and genres that you want played, and then they will take it from there to make sure you and all your guests have a great time! We had Pete, their guitarist, play during the cocktail hour which was also wonderful. Our cocktail hour was outside so it was a great vibe for the live music before the reception party music later on. Soundwave also did our uplighting which looked beautiful. Overall, these guys know what they're doing to make your day run smoothly and to help you have an amazing party!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Hillary Weaver · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing DJ! Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Wendy and Les were a pleasure to work with! Wendy was amazing with communication during the wedding planning process and Les kept everyone on the dance floor the night of our wedding! Les did a great job organizing a large bridal party and picking music for our wedding. Les also made our officiant feel comfortable using the mic during the ceremony and everything sounded wonderful! Guests were raving about the music and how much they enjoyed the photo booth from Soundwave!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Demore · Married on 02/09/2019

Easiest and Best Decision Made!

Everyone at Soundwave was an absolute pleasure to work with! Les and Wendy were so helpful with all of our needs and provided us with DJ Ray to accommodate the Latin fusion that we needed. My husband is extremely particular with music selections and DJ Ray was so patient during our meeting and really took the time to listen to us so that he could cater our needs. The day of was absolutely perfect and everyone enjoyed the music selections.

Whatever you do, make sure you also book your lighting with Soundwave! The ambiance was absolutely perfect with the pin spotting and up lights that Wendy set up for us. The money that we spent on our decor was so much more noticeable with the lights and it was everything that I dreamed of!

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 12
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 13
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems 14
    Sent on 02/28/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

What's better than perfection?

Les and Wendy are unbelievable. From the moment my fiance (now hubby!!) reached out to their team, we knew we were in good hands. When we decided to change ballrooms about 3 months before our wedding, Wendy quickly made some new recommendations about lighting and sent a new contract over immediately. When we met to talk about colors, Wendy suggested a color I wasn't thrilled about (it was a little bluer than I envisioned). But I could tell she was an expert, and trusted her judgment and ohhhh am I so glad I did! Our lighting was beyond spectacular. Our ballroom literally took my breath away. And of all our incredible vendors, I had guest after guest come up to tell me how much they loved our DJ.

Sometimes you get what you pay for, but with Les and Wendy, we got wayyyyyy more than we could have ever imagined. I can't recommend them enough.

Soundwave Entertainment Systems 15
    Sent on 01/19/2019

Deanna · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect Night

I wanted to give Wendy and DJ Ray a HUGE thank you for such an amazing night. Wendy was great throughout the planning process. She is professional and takes care of all your needs. DJ Ray was spectacular on our wedding night and all my guests can’t stop raving about him. Wendy was even there on the wedding day/night to ensure a flawless event and it really meant a lot. I highly recommend Soundwave! Thank you all again!

Sent on 01/22/2019