The Collection Bridal Reviews

The Collection Bridal 6
The Collection Bridal 7
  • Futuremrsmccormack

Julie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Disclaimer: I'm not a "normal" bride by any stretch of the imagination (I worked in theater costume design and I've seen/made/tried on a ton of dresses in my day). I think I tried on about 80 dresses by the time I hit The Collection. The other bridal shops rushed me through the process and I didn't feel like I was a person, just a number. The fabric on a lot of the dresses elsewhere also felt cheap. At the Collection, Shainna was my bridal consultant and she's a firecracker! We're both about 5'1'' tall, so she understood my needs as both a short bride and someone who has seen A LOT of gowns. I found my Monique Lhuillier dress during a trunk show in May of this year (and I made Shainna work, poor thing, trying on some very heavy dresses). Fast forward, my venue falls through, and my date had to change from early fall to deep winter. I called and spoke with Roya, who told me that, while unusual, she completely understood that everything had changed and the venue went from an outdoor woodland ceremony to a Grand historic library in downtown Baltimore, so she invited me in to try on more venue- and seasonally-appropriate gowns. Shainna called me up and talked to me so she could pick dresses on her end, and even got Monique Lhuillier to SEND my dream gown to them! When I arrived, she gave me a big hug, made me feel so welcome. My mother was unable to be there (I'm originally from DC) so Roya was both a stand-in Mom as well as a great second opinion. They even stayed late with me to get all the measurements and called Monique Lhuillier's production consultant to make sure they could make an adjustment in the dress, just so I would have peace of mind THAT SAME MOMENT when I bought my dress. By the way, it was the one they flew in for me, but that didn't stop us from trying on others "just to be sure." :) Love you guys, you are really top notch! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your time and energy. Ladies: If you have a generous budget for your gown, seriously

Sent on 11/18/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Julie! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!
  • Hannah

Hannah Hrinda · Getting married on 12/01/2019

The BEST bridal salon in the Orlando area!

The Collection Bridal is hands down the best bridal salon in the Orlando area! This was the first salon I visited in my search for a dress, and the 2nd dress I tried on here ended up being the one! Shainna is AMAZING at styling brides! She listened to what I wanted, and acted as a friend through the whole process. She picked a dress that I wasn’t interested in at all just to see some options, and that ended up being the dress I picked! She had me invision myself walking down the aisle, in the venue, sitting, taking pictures, etc... She even respected my budget! She really goes the extra mile in the whole process. I even went to two other prominent bridal salons in the area the next day and they just did not compare. Go to Collection bridal and you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/12/2019

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you Hannah for sharing your wonderful experience with us and with your stylist Shainna. We are so excited to start your alterations when your wedding dress arrives! Congratulations on finding your wedding dress!

Gabriela · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience

I had an amazing experience at The Collection Bridal :) Christina was my stylist. She was super nice and beyond helpful. They helped with requesting samples of my dream headpiece and gowns so I can try both on together. They offered all of us champagne each time we went to the store. The store is beautiful and I loved my experience here! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Gabriela, Thank you for your nice review and Congratulations on your marriage! We are so pleased that we have made this experience seamless for you and we look forward to working together again in the near future.
  • Katie

Katie Baxley · Married on 05/04/2019

Only bridal salon you need!

The Collection was my first stop while dress shopping! Nadi listened to what my vision was and by dress three I had found the one I wanted. I went to the next shop and the service was no where near as good as The Collection. The sales person did not listen to me or pull anything remotely close to what I was looking for. The do in house alterations that are very convenient. My mom was late in looking for a dress and they were able to help her find one as well!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    The Collection Bridal 8

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful and welcoming shop! Christina made me feel comfortable and she was a dream to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Charlene · Married on 06/23/2018

When I walked in to The Collection Bridal, Christina immediately greeted and assisted me. Her presence was so warm and welcoming! She assisted me with finding the perfect dress. I honestly didn’t think that I was going to find my dress that Saturday. However Christina knew exactly what I was looking for.
    I just want to say to Christina:Thank you for making me feel comfortable, special and beautiful!!
    I'm so excited about my dress!!!

Charlene P.

Sent on 01/22/2018

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Charlene, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. Congratulations!

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

Christina and Lorena were phenomenal. They made my dream dress possible. Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    The Collection Bridal 9
    The Collection Bridal 10
    The Collection Bridal 11
    The Collection Bridal 12
    The Collection Bridal 13

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Stacy, Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day pictures! You look so beautiful. We are are so honored to have you as our bride. Congratulations!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2018

I had a such a wonderful experience at the Collection Bridal. I went to many shops before I went there and they were by far the best to work with. I absolutely recommend going to the Collection if you are looking for an amazing gown and an amazing experience.

Sent on 02/20/2017

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review and we are so happy you had an amazing experience here at our salon. We hope to further assist you in the future.

Shantalle · Married on 11/05/2017

Shaina was our stylist and she was amazing! She took me out of my confort zone and that’s where I found my dress! The experience was awesome and memorable! So happy to be a collection bride! If you’re in need of a beautiful wedding gown, look no further!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    The Collection Bridal 14

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Shantalle, Thank you for your review and we are so happy you had an amazing experience here at our salon and with your stylist Shainna. We look forward to when your gown arrives and start your alterations.

Jeanney · Married on 10/28/2017

Shainna was awesome - She was able to help me pick the perfect dress that fit my personality. Very professional, kept it light, was not pushy at all. I've had problems at other stores with salespeople being very aggressive and almost bullying me into buying a dress that day. Shainna was not like that at all, which comes with experience and confidence in one's products.

Sent on 03/16/2017

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Jeanney and we are so happy to hear you had such an amazing experience with Shainna. Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress!!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Christina was AMAZING!!! she helped me pick the dress of my dreams. She also helped me pick a matching belt and head piece. I seriously can't say enough good things about this place. My guests are still raving about my dress 3 months after my wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2017

The Collection Bridal's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at The Collection Bridal with your stylist Christina and decided to share it with others. We can't wait to see your wedding day pictures!

Michele · Married on 04/01/2017

I had a set budget before I walked in the door. I appreciated being contacted prior to my appointment and asked my budget (which was on the low end of their starting prices). The associate looked at my Pinterest pins and got a feel for the look and style I was seeking. She took the time to select a number of dresses within my price range and style. She allowed me to take my time and make my decision on my own without pressure. I had a wonderful experience and still stayed within my budget! Everyone simply adored my wedding dress!

Sent on 05/01/2017

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Michele, Thank you so much for your generous review. It was such a pleasure helping you narrow down your dress contenders to get to the perfect gown! Congratulations on saying yes to the dress and we are so excited to have you as a Collection Bride!!!

JoAnne · Married on 03/05/2017

The Collection Bridal offered us amazing options and personal service that we did not find at other bridal shops and they did it within our budget. My daughter heard about them from a co-worker and honestly we figured with the winter park address it would be out of our price range, but don't let that scare you. Our price was a "mid to high end David's bridal price," but the quality of these dresses is head and shoulders above any chain store and you aren't herded in like cattle. It's best to call ahead for an appointment and have a price in mind when you call. The personal service and attentiveness that we received from Shainna was truly wonderful. She set my daughter at ease and showed her a wide range of dresses and styles in our price range. The results were stunning. We chose to have the dress altered there as well and Shainna was with us every step of the way. Rachel, the seamstress, went to great lengths to make sure the dress was perfect in every way for my daughter. I would highly recommend The Collection Bridal for your wedding dress.

Sent on 03/13/2017

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi JoAnne, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. Congratulations!

Brit · Married on 12/31/2016

The Collection Bridal took all the hassle out of bridesmaid dress shopping!! Christina worked with 7 women all over the country and fit them perfectly either in person or over email and phone. I cannot recommend this store and their incredible team enough. If you want an effortless and fashion-forward experience shopping for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses etc this is your GO TO. To make things even easier have Christina be your above and beyond bridal guru to truly make all your lavish wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    The Collection Bridal 15

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for sharing your great bridesmaid experience with your stylist Christina.

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

I live in Jacksonville, but bought my dress here so my Mother who lives in the Orlando area could be part of the dress selection. Turns out it was not a wise decision because it was a pain driving back and forth for fittings and pick up near the end, but I do have to say there were fantastic working with my schedule to set appointments. They helped my find a dress within my budget - which I didn't think I would find there - so I was pleasantly surprised. All the staff was really wonderful.

Sent on 12/15/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures.

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

I loved working with the ladies at Collection Bridal. They were very nice and very helpful. I had no idea what i wanted, and we went back 2 times before finding it. When i thought i wanted a different dress that i saw in another location, they ordered in a sample for me so i could compare that to the dress i really liked in their store. It helped me pick the dress i wanted by comparing option. After i picked my dress, the following appointments went great. i recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Casey! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures.

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2016

I cannot say enough about how delightful my experience was getting my dress at The Collection! All the ladies were so helpful and patient with me, and made me feel so special. I had only four months till my wedding so I bought a sample that was several inches too big. Lorena, one of the seamstresses, made it fit like a glove! From finding the perfect dress to the final fitting- it was amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. We are fortunate to have you as our bride and cannot wait to give you more store experiences in the near future.

Lacey · Married on 05/05/2016

Everyone there was extremely helpful especially since many places had turned me away because I only had about a month to find a dress. I was dead set on finding a short or tea length dress for my Vegas wedding and they absolutely nailed it! They were the only ones who would entertain the idea of altering a long dress to be short, it turned out perfect and was my absolute dream dress. I would recommend letting them choose a few that you wouldn't pick for yourself because they're so knowledgeable on what will fit your figure best! 5 stars for the collection!!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Lacey, Thank you for your review. We had such a great time helping you pull your perfect look together. Your wonderful, vibrant personality made it that more special and it was a pleasure. Have a great time in Vegas and we look forward to seeing your wedding pictures! Congratulations on being a Collection bride!!

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2016

They helped me find my perfect dress and bridesmaid dresses! Jessica and Roya were with me every step of the way! I am very indecisive so I kept going back and forth on what I wanted, they were so patient and helpful. I ended up loving the top of one dress and the bottom of another so they worked with the designer to have them piece the two dresses together, and it was perfect. I'm so happy I found my dress at the Collection, the girls there are great!

Sent on 06/21/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Alexandra, Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress! We are so touched to read your review and happy to have made your experience here with us a wonderful one. So lucky to have you as a Collection Bride!!

Megan · Married on 04/16/2016

The ladies at the Collection Bridal are as top notch as their dresses!!! I was the most indecisive bride, and Roya stuck with me through each visit and fitting. She had the best suggestions along the way and really knows her designers and fashion tips! I cannot thank the Collection enough for my GORGEOUS Monique Lhullier dress -- that Roya picked out :) LOVE!

Sent on 05/19/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Megan, Congratulations on finding your Monique Lhuillier wedding dress! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure assisting you through the entire process and we are so happy to have you as a Collection Bride!

victoria · Married on 03/06/2016

This was the last of many bridal shops I visited in the hunt for THE dress ! The staff was helpful and unwilling to give up on my dream dress . I was getting ready to leave when the stylist pulled on last dress and insisted I try it on, it was THE dress . I couldn't be more thankful how determined they all were to help my dreams come true !

Sent on 12/05/2015

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time helping you find your dream wedding dress! We cannot wait for your wedding day pictures. We are fortunate to have you as our Collection Bride and we hope to give you more store experiences in the near future.

I purchased my dress in June of 2013 from The Collection. Mimi was wonderful and went out of her way to help me find the dress of my dreams. I was there during the trunk show of Kelly Faetanini and the experience I had with her and Mimi was more than I could have ever hoped for! They both made me feel like I was the only bride there in the room trying on dresses. I will be going back to purchase my veil for the big day!

Sent on 12/20/2014

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We loved working with you and helping you find your dream gown. Congratulations on your wedding and we were so happy to have you as a Collection Bride!

I had been to 3 shops before my appointment here and can say by far this was my best experience. Every dress I tried on was absolUtley gorgeous - unlike everything I've seen at other shops. They way they fit, their accessories for styling, everything was to die for. The staff was so knowledgeable, addressing all my questions about shipping (I was out of town), alterations, accessorizing, etc with such professionalism. I was nervous at first wondering if my budget was too small for the couture-vibe of the store but I had enough dresses to try and found the one!!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Collection Bridal! We are honored to have such a talented team of women with a couture vision to work with brides with all different kinds of budgets. Congratulations on being a Collection bride we are so excited for you!

Jessalyn · Married on 10/24/2015

LOVE Mimi and Jessica. Also got my perfect Inbal Dror custom made for me.

Sent on 10/08/2015

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Hi Jessalyn, Thank you for your nice review and Congratulations on your marriage celebration this past weekend! You looked stunning in our Inbal Dror gown and we can not wait to see more pictures!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2015

I can't say enough great things about my experiences at The Collection Bridal. From the time I was a little girl I dreamed of trying on dresses at this store and my dream became a reality when the second dress I tried on became THE dress. The staff are very helpful and accommodating. They maintain close contact with you throughout the entire process to keep you updated on your dress and to schedule all of your fittings. Their seamstress is truly a magician and can do amazing things in a short period of time to make sure your dress fits you perfectly. Valentina is probably one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She puts her heart and soul into helping you find the perfect dress and treats you like you're family. She was there by my side throughout every step of the process and I can't thank her enough for all that she did to make my experience one that I will never forget. I highly recommend this store to anyone in the Orlando area!

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your generous and touching review. We are so happy to read about your wonderful experience at The Collection Bridal and your personal experience with your stylist, Valentina and our alterations team. We look forward to seeing your pictures and we are so excited to have you as one of our Collection brides!