96 Reviews for The Collection Bridal

Flower Girls (1)
Customization (1)
96 The Collection Bridal Reviews

0.6

I had family visiting from out of town so we had one day I could get my moms opinion and have everyone together. I didn’t want to be overwhelmed with too much but still wanted to enjoy our time together so we made two appointments that day. The first place we went was an amazing experience just down the street from here. However when we arrived here it was not even close to the same experience. When you walk in it is dirty and there is no one to greet you or say hi. We were 15 min early and pretty much ignored until we approached someone and told them we had an appointment. But once helped I was optimistic it would get better. I was wrong.

First they don’t take care of their gowns. I would never recommend purchasing a sample from them. They literally dragged them across the floor, draped and dropped them everywhere. They were very dirty wrinkled, and torn. It is hard to judge something in such poor condition. The veils and belts were the same way. At one point they threw belts towards my family where they were sitting on a couch. I am pretty straightforward, I told her I didn’t like mermaid and was looking for something in an A-line or fitted A-line but was open to trying anything they recommended with the exception of mermaid. For my body type it’s just not flattering. I’m not a large person (size 4 or 6) but just not my style. But instead of recommending things to me she just walked me to a bunch of dresses and asked if there was anything I like. It can be overwhelming and I would expect them to know their inventory, which they did not. I asked for her recommendation based on some of the things I had explained to her but she would just pick up a random dress asking do I like this. Unfortunately just like in any store you can only guess what works until you try it on.

I wouldn’t waste your time there are far better places that give a much better experience and understand their clients.

I had more but ran out of characters lol :/

Profile Picture Meghan , 5/3/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful and welcoming shop! Christina made me feel comfortable and she was a dream to work with. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I walked in to The Collection Bridal, Christina immediately greeted and assisted me. Her presence was so warm and welcoming! She assisted me with finding the perfect dress. I honestly didn’t think that I was going to find my dress that Saturday. However Christina knew exactly what I was looking for.
I just want to say to Christina:Thank you for making me feel comfortable, special and beautiful!!
I'm so excited about my dress!!!

Charlene P.

Profile Picture Charlene, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Mother of Bride

Christina and Lorena were phenomenal. They made my dream dress possible. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Disclaimer: I'm not a "normal" bride by any stretch of the imagination (I worked in theater costume design and I've seen/made/tried on a ton of dresses in my day). I think I tried on about 80 dresses by the time I hit The Collection. The other bridal shops rushed me through the process and I didn't feel like I was a person, just a number. The fabric on a lot of the dresses elsewhere also felt cheap. At the Collection, Shainna was my bridal consultant and she's a firecracker! We're both about 5'1'' tall, so she understood my needs as both a short bride and someone who has seen A LOT of gowns. I found my Monique Lhuillier dress during a trunk show in May of this year (and I made Shainna work, poor thing, trying on some very heavy dresses). Fast forward, my venue falls through, and my date had to change from early fall to deep winter. I called and spoke with Roya, who told me that, while unusual, she completely understood that everything had changed and the venue went from an outdoor woodland ceremony to a Grand historic library in downtown Baltimore, so she invited me in to try on more venue- and seasonally-appropriate gowns. Shainna called me up and talked to me so she could pick dresses on her end, and even got Monique Lhuillier to SEND my dream gown to them! When I arrived, she gave me a big hug, made me feel so welcome. My mother was unable to be there (I'm originally from DC) so Roya was both a stand-in Mom as well as a great second opinion. They even stayed late with me to get all the measurements and called Monique Lhuillier's production consultant to make sure they could make an adjustment in the dress, just so I would have peace of mind THAT SAME MOMENT when I bought my dress. By the way, it was the one they flew in for me, but that didn't stop us from trying on others "just to be sure." :) Love you guys, you are really top notch! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your time and energy. Ladies: If you have a generous budget for your gown, seriously

Profile Picture Julie, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

I had a such a wonderful experience at the Collection Bridal. I went to many shops before I went there and they were by far the best to work with. I absolutely recommend going to the Collection if you are looking for an amazing gown and an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Shaina was our stylist and she was amazing! She took me out of my confort zone and that’s where I found my dress! The experience was awesome and memorable! So happy to be a collection bride! If you’re in need of a beautiful wedding gown, look no further!

Profile Picture Shantalle, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns

Shainna was awesome - She was able to help me pick the perfect dress that fit my personality. Very professional, kept it light, was not pushy at all. I've had problems at other stores with salespeople being very aggressive and almost bullying me into buying a dress that day. Shainna was not like that at all, which comes with experience and confidence in one's products.

Profile Picture Jeanney, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina was AMAZING!!! she helped me pick the dress of my dreams. She also helped me pick a matching belt and head piece. I seriously can't say enough good things about this place. My guests are still raving about my dress 3 months after my wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning
2.8

So I went to The Collection at the insisting of a friend. It was overbooked so there were three or four brides inside at one time, and only two mirrors. I made my budget clear in the beginning. The stylist was not going to give up on me because I was feeling so stressed I hadn't found anything yet. The last dress she pulled, I loved! She asked me if I was going to say "yes", but I asked the price first...and I got a "You're fine. It's all good." When we got back to the dressing room after I had said yes, the dress was NOT in my budget. Luckily they made some adjustments so it did fit my budget, but I was disappointed they insisted I try on a dress that was not within my budget and even went so far as to assure me it was. I ended up getting the dress, but it was a stressful and nerve-wracking experience especially because they were more than willing to put me in dresses above my budget. All their dresses start at $1,700 FYI.

Profile Picture User6129061, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had a set budget before I walked in the door. I appreciated being contacted prior to my appointment and asked my budget (which was on the low end of their starting prices). The associate looked at my Pinterest pins and got a feel for the look and style I was seeking. She took the time to select a number of dresses within my price range and style. She allowed me to take my time and make my decision on my own without pressure. I had a wonderful experience and still stayed within my budget! Everyone simply adored my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Trunk Shows, Bride

The Collection Bridal offered us amazing options and personal service that we did not find at other bridal shops and they did it within our budget. My daughter heard about them from a co-worker and honestly we figured with the winter park address it would be out of our price range, but don't let that scare you. Our price was a "mid to high end David's bridal price," but the quality of these dresses is head and shoulders above any chain store and you aren't herded in like cattle. It's best to call ahead for an appointment and have a price in mind when you call. The personal service and attentiveness that we received from Shainna was truly wonderful. She set my daughter at ease and showed her a wide range of dresses and styles in our price range. The results were stunning. We chose to have the dress altered there as well and Shainna was with us every step of the way. Rachel, the seamstress, went to great lengths to make sure the dress was perfect in every way for my daughter. I would highly recommend The Collection Bridal for your wedding dress.

Profile Picture JoAnne, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I did get my dress from The Collection and there are two part of the story.

I went in for an appointment, my first wedding dress appointment with my mother. I was excited because I saw they were the only shop in Orlando that carried YSA and I saw a YSA dress I loved. When I got there, they didn't have that sample. That is ok, but she then proceeded to have me try on a bunch of things that didn't work and weren't really close to what I wanted and was way over budget. I came in with 3-5 and it was ok to go a little over 5 if it was THE dress and many of the dresses were twice that amount. (Good news is that I have noticed their inventory has changed a lot and for the better since that initial appointment.) They didn't have many YSA dresses to try on and being a size 12 the ones they did have I couldn't move in. I left feeling defeated and upset.

I went to many other places and had much better experiences than my first visit at the collection but I couldn't decide on my dress. It was because the YSA Makino dress was in my mind. It was the dress. After seeing the prices of everything else I thought my dress would be too expensive at the collection. So I emailed the girl that helped me at that first appointment about the YSA dress and if I could try it on somehow. Only to find out she didn't work there anymore (good, she was either burned out or not right for that job) but then I got Christina. Thank god for Christina.

She got me a sample of my dress in!!! As soon as I put it on I knew. It was my dress. My mother was crying. It was the moment.

Thank goodness it all worked out! I loved my dress and it was close to my budget! Thank you for making it right in the end colllection!!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The Collection Bridal took all the hassle out of bridesmaid dress shopping!! Christina worked with 7 women all over the country and fit them perfectly either in person or over email and phone. I cannot recommend this store and their incredible team enough. If you want an effortless and fashion-forward experience shopping for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses etc this is your GO TO. To make things even easier have Christina be your above and beyond bridal guru to truly make all your lavish wedding dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Brit, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I live in Jacksonville, but bought my dress here so my Mother who lives in the Orlando area could be part of the dress selection. Turns out it was not a wise decision because it was a pain driving back and forth for fittings and pick up near the end, but I do have to say there were fantastic working with my schedule to set appointments. They helped my find a dress within my budget - which I didn't think I would find there - so I was pleasantly surprised. All the staff was really wonderful.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments

I loved working with the ladies at Collection Bridal. They were very nice and very helpful. I had no idea what i wanted, and we went back 2 times before finding it. When i thought i wanted a different dress that i saw in another location, they ordered in a sample for me so i could compare that to the dress i really liked in their store. It helped me pick the dress i wanted by comparing option. After i picked my dress, the following appointments went great. i recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

This store has more high-end designers than any other bridal store in the Tampa/Sarasota/Orlando area. They had lazaro, inbal dror, vera wang, etc.

Profile Picture paria, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about how delightful my experience was getting my dress at The Collection! All the ladies were so helpful and patient with me, and made me feel so special. I had only four months till my wedding so I bought a sample that was several inches too big. Lorena, one of the seamstresses, made it fit like a glove! From finding the perfect dress to the final fitting- it was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning

Everyone there was extremely helpful especially since many places had turned me away because I only had about a month to find a dress. I was dead set on finding a short or tea length dress for my Vegas wedding and they absolutely nailed it! They were the only ones who would entertain the idea of altering a long dress to be short, it turned out perfect and was my absolute dream dress. I would recommend letting them choose a few that you wouldn't pick for yourself because they're so knowledgeable on what will fit your figure best! 5 stars for the collection!!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They helped me find my perfect dress and bridesmaid dresses! Jessica and Roya were with me every step of the way! I am very indecisive so I kept going back and forth on what I wanted, they were so patient and helpful. I ended up loving the top of one dress and the bottom of another so they worked with the designer to have them piece the two dresses together, and it was perfect. I'm so happy I found my dress at the Collection, the girls there are great!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridesmaids

The ladies at the Collection Bridal are as top notch as their dresses!!! I was the most indecisive bride, and Roya stuck with me through each visit and fitting. She had the best suggestions along the way and really knows her designers and fashion tips! I cannot thank the Collection enough for my GORGEOUS Monique Lhullier dress -- that Roya picked out :) LOVE!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the last of many bridal shops I visited in the hunt for THE dress ! The staff was helpful and unwilling to give up on my dream dress . I was getting ready to leave when the stylist pulled on last dress and insisted I try it on, it was THE dress . I couldn't be more thankful how determined they all were to help my dreams come true !

Profile Picture victoria , 3/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress in June of 2013 from The Collection. Mimi was wonderful and went out of her way to help me find the dress of my dreams. I was there during the trunk show of Kelly Faetanini and the experience I had with her and Mimi was more than I could have ever hoped for! They both made me feel like I was the only bride there in the room trying on dresses. I will be going back to purchase my veil for the big day!

Profile Picture User4296282, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to 3 shops before my appointment here and can say by far this was my best experience. Every dress I tried on was absolUtley gorgeous - unlike everything I've seen at other shops. They way they fit, their accessories for styling, everything was to die for. The staff was so knowledgeable, addressing all my questions about shipping (I was out of town), alterations, accessorizing, etc with such professionalism. I was nervous at first wondering if my budget was too small for the couture-vibe of the store but I had enough dresses to try and found the one!!!

Profile Picture User4731478, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVE Mimi and Jessica. Also got my perfect Inbal Dror custom made for me.

Profile Picture Jessalyn, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews