4194 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 2

About Solutions Bridal Designer House

Solutions Bridal is the global destination for the couture dress experience. Our buying team travels to Bridal Fashion Week to hand select each wedding dress and accessory. Each piece is selected based on current trends, quality of fit, and designers reputation. Your guests can relax in our seating area with refreshments while our expert stylists work with you on finding your wedding day wardrobe! Each stylist is knowledgeable on the designers, styling for different body types, pairing accessories with dresses, and the alteration process. The stylist assigned to you will remain your stylist until your walk down the aisle. We know you will cherish your wedding dress for the rest of your life. Your dress shopping experience will remain a part of that memory. We look forward to providing you with a memorable and exciting experience.

During our fifteen years in the fashion industry, we have learned which bridal designers provide the best quality for our clients. Our designers include Alyne by Rivini, Estee Couture, Tara Latour, Adam Zohar, Reem Acra, Netta BenShabu, Lo'Adoro by Rachel Allan, Tara Lauren, Amsale, and Studio Levana. Our accessories collection includes, Paris by Debra Moreland, Untamed Petals by Amanda Judge, Spanx, and other bridal necessities.

Size inclusivity is something that is very important to us here at Solutions Bridal and we have always worked to ensure that we carry a good amount of samples to serve curvy brides in our area. Coming soon, this September, a new line to the store for this division, Studio Levana, as well as partnered with some of our best selling designers including, Estee Couture, Tara Latour and Lo’Adoro, to provide curvy brides a high end couture experience. All of our gowns will be made to measure for each bride, which means our sizing options are Limitless!

Through our concierge service, we have the ability to have certain styles from our designers sent in by request. If there is a particular style you are searching for, please reach out to us so we may further assist you.

What Our Actual Brides Say

“This bridal shop is like one you see in the movies–the atmosphere was just so perfect. It really was such an amazing shopping experience.”

"I had the most *amazing* experience here! The Stylists were absolutely wonderful in helping me select my perfect wedding dress – very intuitive and gave me that perfect experience every girl dreams about! It was better than I could have ever imagined…"

"I was referred to Solutions Bridal by one of my bridesmaids and I hug her every chance I get for booking the appointment and making me go. I was dreading going to look for my gown, yes I was that bride because I didn't want to go through what I have seen so many friends go through. The indecision, the sales person trying to force them into a gown, the awkward lighting, and cramped space. Walking through the door my fear was gone and I knew immediately I was going to have an amazing experience. The front of the shop is very deceiving as it is very long and narrow with a rack full of gowns on one side and a slide reel playing on an inset flat screen on the other. The moment your round the corner it is a "wow" factor. The lighting and ambiance of the room are perfect for that special moment when you find "the one". Floor to ceiling mirrors with lighting on either side, gowns EVERYWHERE, and gorgeous accessories lining the other walls. Tali and Jessica are the "dream come true" makers when it comes to helping find the perfect dress. Tali assisted me with my final decision by fixing my hair and accessories to what I was imagining my wedding day would be. After placing a veil on my side swept hair and pulling the blusher over my face I immediately began to weep. I have been to several Bridal boutiques and have NEVER had the experience that my family and I had at Solutions Bridal. We have made a lasting friendship with the employees and I cannot wait to say "I do" in the dress of my dreams they found for me. I will always recommend Solutions Bridal to anyone who is looking for their wedding gown. You cannot go wrong with them. Thank you Solutions Bridal, Jessica and Tali for helping me finally have that moment when I feel like a Bride."

Follow Solutions Bridal Designer House on

133 Reviews for Solutions Bridal Designer House

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Wedding Dress

Jessica from solutions bridal was amazing in helping me find the perfect dress and styling me for my wedding day.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

So helpful and the perfect wedding dress!

I had such an amazing experience at Solutions Bridal. The moment I walked in, I felt so welcomed, comfortable, and at ease! Jessica helped me find the perfect gown, and although it was plain with not much detail on it, I really liked it. The moment she put a veil on, I said how I wish the detail of the veil could be on the dress, and Jessica immediately started wrapping the detail of the veil around the dress to show me how it could! I put my full trust into her creative ideas - and I am so glad I did! I had a stunning gown, completely customized and just for me - it was so special! I got so many compliments on my dress and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I cannot thank Solutions Bridal enough for helping me find the perfect dress, and for all the amazing work they did creating it to be exactly how I envisioned!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

We are so happy for you Danielle! Thank you for being such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Your gown was stunning and one of a kind! We are thrilled for you as you embark on this new adventure and are honored you chose us to be a part of your journey. Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Solutions Bridal Designer House FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer?
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    7+ weeks

2 Real Weddings

• Ali Lee Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best bridal house in the biz!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

When any bride asks the team at Mission Inn Resort where to shop for a wedding dress - the first place we send them is to Solutions Bridal Designer House! The dresses are beautiful but the customer service is just amazing. They make it quick and easy to make an appointment, have fantastic suggestions based upon your budget and your style and know how to provide that intimate bridal gown shopping experience. If you start at Solutions for the dress, you won't have to go anywhere else.

• About Face Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Solutions Bridal has some of the most gorgeous gowns we have ever seen, and we see a lot! The ladies at Solutions are so helpful and know exactly what will look good on you. You will definitely have an experience you wont get anywhere else! ~Kalie Drake, Bridal Department Coordinator for About Face Design Team

• 4194 Conroy Road Orlando, 32839 See on map
    407-519-2239 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday: 11am - 7:00pm Saturday: 10am - 6:00pm Sunday: 1pm - 6:00pm (by appointment)
    Location of (Solutions Bridal Designer House)