Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Solutions Bridal Designer House

The global destination for the couture dress experience

Solutions Bridal is the global destination for the couture dress experience. Our buying team travels to Bridal Fashion Week to hand select each wedding dress and accessory. Each piece is selected based on current trends, quality of fit, and designers reputation. Our salon is a welcoming designer showroom setting. Your guests can relax in our seating area with refreshments while our expert stylists work with you on finding your wedding day wardrobe! Each stylist is knowledgeable on the designers, styling for different body types, pairing accessories with dresses, and the alteration process. The stylist assigned to you will remain your stylist until your walk down the aisle. We know you will reference your wedding dress for the rest of your life. Your dress shopping experience will remain a part of that memory. We look forward to wowing you and providing you with a memorable experience. It is our mission to restore pure beauty and regain self-love.

During our fifteen years in the fashion industry, we have learned which bridal designers provide the best quality for our clients. Our designers include Ines Di Santo, Bliss by Monique Lhuillier,  Rivini by Rita Vinieris, Erin Cole, Lela Rose, Anna Maier, Netta BenShabu, Lo'Adoro by Rachel Allan, Tara Lauren and Alyne by Rivini. Our accessories collection includes Maria Elena Headpieces, Erin Cole, Paris by Debra Moreland, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals by Amanda Judge, Twigs & honey, Spanx, Hanky Panky, and other bridal necessities.

Through our concierge service, we have the ability to have certain styles from our designers sent in by request. If there is a particular style you are searching for, please reach out to us so we may further assist you.

What Our Actual Brides Say

“This bridal shop is like one you see in the movies–the atmosphere was just so perfect. It really was such an amazing shopping experience.”

"I had the most *amazing* experience here! Stephanie was absolutely wonderful in helping me select my perfect wedding dress – she was very intuitive and gave me that perfect experience every girl dreams about! It was better than I could have ever imagined…"

"I was referred to Solutions Bridal by one of my bridesmaids and I hug her every chance I get for booking the appointment and making me go. I was dreading going to look for my gown, yes I was that bride because I didn't want to go through what I have seen so many friends go through. The indecision, the sales person trying to force them into a gown, the awkward lighting, and cramped space. Walking through the door my fear was gone and I knew immediately I was going to have an amazing experience. The front of the shop is very deceiving as it is very long and narrow with a rack full of gowns on one side and a slide reel playing on an inset flat screen on the other. The moment your round the corner it is a "wow" factor. The lighting and ambiance of the room are perfect for that special moment when you find "the one". Floor to ceiling mirrors with lighting on either side, gowns EVERYWHERE, and gorgeous accessories lining the other walls. Tali and Jessica are the "dream come true" makers when it comes to helping find the perfect dress. Tali assisted me with my final decision by fixing my hair and accessories to what I was imagining my wedding day would be. After placing a veil on my side swept hair and pulling the blusher over my face I immediately began to weep. I have been to several Bridal boutiques and have NEVER had the experience that my family and I had at Solutions Bridal. We have made a lasting friendship with the employees and I cannot wait to say "I do" in the dress of my dreams they found for me. I will always recommend Solutions Bridal to anyone who is looking for their wedding gown. You cannot go wrong with them. Thank you Solutions Bridal, Jessica and Tali for helping me finally have that moment when I feel like a Bride."

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Jeweler

Mother of Bride (2)
Customary (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Garters (1)

My stylist was Jessica and she did an amazing job! She was so attentive and listened to what I wanted for my overall theme and personal style. She basically knew what I liked/disliked before I even did! She has a great vision and does a wonderful job creating an overall look, not just one specific aspect. She was very professional overall and helped me make tough decisions without being pushy, as I can be indecisive at times. Wonderful, full service experience!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The Solutions Bridal team are so amazing! Finding the dress was one of the wedding items I put off because I was trying to get my body in better shape and was feeling self conscious... When I walked in the door of Solutions they made me feel comfortable and truly took the time to help me find the perfect dress and the perfect one for my body! I also highly recommend don't waste time by going to tons of Bridal stores just looking for an expensive dress, it's worth spending the money. The quality makes a huge difference and is why I feel so beautiful in my dress!! Thank you Solutions Bridal!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Cleaning, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Exquisite wedding gowns by beautiful designers!! Found the absolute perfect dress!! Their staff is amazing! They strive to make you comfortable and relaxed, take the time to get to know the bride; her wants and desires!! The best!!!!

Profile Picture Dorothea, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
9 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Best bridal house in the biz!

When any bride asks the team at Mission Inn Resort where to shop for a wedding dress - the first place we send them is to Solutions Bridal Designer House! The dresses are beautiful but the customer service is just amazing. They make it quick and easy to make an appointment, have fantastic suggestions based upon your budget and your style and know how to provide that intimate bridal gown shopping experience. If you start at Solutions for the dress, you won't have to go anywhere else.

Solutions Bridal has some of the most gorgeous gowns we have ever seen, and we see a lot! The ladies at Solutions are so helpful and know exactly what will look good on you. You will definitely have an experience you wont get anywhere else! ~Kalie Drake, Bridal Department Coordinator for About Face Design Team

Beautiful gowns..great selection..stylish environment..superb customer service!

Our brides love Solutions! They've made our brides dress experience an excellent one! We had a bride find her perfect dress, get it ordered and alterations completed within a short time frame for a destination wedding.

213 PROS I KNOW

Events

4194 Conroy Road , Orlando, FL 32839   See On Map
407-647-8666 (phone)
Monday - Friday: 11am - 7:00pm Saturday: 10am - 6:00pm Sunday: 1pm - 6:00pm (by appointment)