4194 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 78
  • Real Weddings 1

About Solutions Bridal Designer House

Solutions Bridal is the global destination for the couture dress experience. Our buying team travels to Bridal Fashion Week to hand select each wedding dress and accessory. Each piece is selected based on current trends, quality of fit, and designers reputation. Our salon is a welcoming designer showroom setting. Your guests can relax in our seating area with refreshments while our expert stylists work with you on finding your wedding day wardrobe! Each stylist is knowledgeable on the designers, styling for different body types, pairing accessories with dresses, and the alteration process. The stylist assigned to you will remain your stylist until your walk down the aisle. We know you will reference your wedding dress for the rest of your life. Your dress shopping experience will remain a part of that memory. We look forward to wowing you and providing you with a memorable experience. It is our mission to restore pure beauty and regain self-love.

During our fifteen years in the fashion industry, we have learned which bridal designers provide the best quality for our clients. Our designers include Ines Di Santo, Bliss by Monique Lhuillier, Rivini by Rita Vinieris, Erin Cole, Lela Rose, Anna Maier, Netta BenShabu, Lo'Adoro by Rachel Allan, Tara Lauren and Alyne by Rivini. Our accessories collection includes Maria Elena Headpieces, Erin Cole, Paris by Debra Moreland, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals by Amanda Judge, Twigs & honey, Spanx, Hanky Panky, and other bridal necessities.

Through our concierge service, we have the ability to have certain styles from our designers sent in by request. If there is a particular style you are searching for, please reach out to us so we may further assist you.

What Our Actual Brides Say

"This bridal shop is like one you see in the movies-the atmosphere was just so perfect. It really was such an amazing shopping experience."

"I had the most *amazing* experience here! Stephanie was absolutely wonderful in helping me select my perfect wedding dress - she was very intuitive and gave me that perfect experience every girl dreams about! It was better than I could have ever imagined…"

"I was referred to Solutions Bridal by one of my bridesmaids and I hug her every chance I get for booking the appointment and making me go. I was dreading going to look for my gown, yes I was that bride because I didn't want to go through what I have seen so many friends go through. The indecision, the sales person trying to force them into a gown, the awkward lighting, and cramped space. Walking through the door my fear was gone and I knew immediately I was going to have an amazing experience. The front of the shop is very deceiving as it is very long and narrow with a rack full of gowns on one side and a slide reel playing on an inset flat screen on the other. The moment your round the corner it is a "wow" factor. The lighting and ambiance of the room are perfect for that special moment when you find "the one". Floor to ceiling mirrors with lighting on either side, gowns EVERYWHERE, and gorgeous accessories lining the other walls. Tali and Jessica are the "dream come true" makers when it comes to helping find the perfect dress. Tali assisted me with my final decision by fixing my hair and accessories to what I was imagining my wedding day would be. After placing a veil on my side swept hair and pulling the blusher over my face I immediately began to weep. I have been to several Bridal boutiques and have NEVER had the experience that my family and I had at Solutions Bridal. We have made a lasting friendship with the employees and I cannot wait to say "I do" in the dress of my dreams they found for me. I will always recommend Solutions Bridal to anyone who is looking for their wedding gown. You cannot go wrong with them. Thank you Solutions Bridal, Jessica and Tali for helping me finally have that moment when I feel like a Bride."

Follow Solutions Bridal Designer House on

b5b12c5add4e62da 1523634445 8777f62c1dfa9109 1523634440000 4 Dec 2017 165 resi
6dadaf8c8a2fb1cb 1523634554 f3776e9a4e9b9234 1523634549959 5 Dec 2017 243 resiz
accessoriesroom2
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey accessories orlando
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hair flowers orlando
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hair pieces and accessories orland
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hair pieces orlandofl
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hair pins orlando
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hairpiece accessories orlando
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey headband orlando
Solutions Bridal Designer House
twigs and honey hair piece orlando
capture214124

Solutions Bridal Designer House 1
Solutions Bridal Designer House 2
Solutions Bridal Designer House 3

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

So helpful and the perfect wedding dress!

I had such an amazing experience at Solutions Bridal. The moment I walked in, I felt so welcomed, comfortable, and at ease! Jessica helped me find the perfect gown, and although it was plain with not much detail on it, I really liked it. The moment she put a veil on, I said how I wish the detail of the veil could be on the dress, and Jessica immediately started wrapping the detail of the veil around the dress to show me how it could! I put my full trust into her creative ideas - and I am so glad I did! I had a stunning gown, completely customized and just for me - it was so special! I got so many compliments on my dress and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I cannot thank Solutions Bridal enough for helping me find the perfect dress, and for all the amazing work they did creating it to be exactly how I envisioned!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

We are so happy for you Danielle! Thank you for being such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Your gown was stunning and one of a kind! We are thrilled for you as you embark on this new adventure and are honored you chose us to be a part of your journey. Congratulations!
  • User3815017 · 1+ year ago

I absolutely love Solutions Bridal. My sister got her wedding dress from here 5 years ago and I just ordered mine. Both times were the most incredible shopping experiences. Everyone who works there is friendly and very helpful! Especially Samaly, who I had the pleasure of working with. She was truly amazing. She actually listened to what I liked and used that to help match accessories perfectly. I didn't feel pressured to try things I didn't like or just completely ignored like at other bridal salons. They have also been great about keeping me updated with the status of everything I ordered. In my opinion Solutions Bridal is the only place to go to buy the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

We love having sisters in the store and hearing that both of you found your gowns with us. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and letting us know what you enjoyed about you time with us! Hope to see more wedding photos soon.
    Best,
    SB Team!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Solutions Bridal Designer House FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 7+ weeks

Real Weddings

• Ali Lee Artistry
    Ali Lee Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best bridal house in the biz!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

When any bride asks the team at Mission Inn Resort where to shop for a wedding dress - the first place we send them is to Solutions Bridal Designer House! The dresses are beautiful but the customer service is just amazing. They make it quick and easy to make an appointment, have fantastic suggestions based upon your budget and your style and know how to provide that intimate bridal gown shopping experience. If you start at Solutions for the dress, you won't have to go anywhere else.

• About Face Design Team
    About Face Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Solutions Bridal has some of the most gorgeous gowns we have ever seen, and we see a lot! The ladies at Solutions are so helpful and know exactly what will look good on you. You will definitely have an experience you wont get anywhere else! ~Kalie Drake, Bridal Department Coordinator for About Face Design Team

• 4194 Conroy Road Orlando, 32839 See on map
    407-519-2239 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday: 11am - 7:00pm Saturday: 10am - 6:00pm Sunday: 1pm - 6:00pm (by appointment)