The Bridal Finery

Winter Park, FL View map

Five minutes away from downtown Orlando in the heart of Winter Park. After years of helping brides in a traditional bridal boutique, Owners Roberta and Tali partner to create a new approach to find your dream wedding dress with two different bridal boutique experiences, located directly across from each other.

Be styled by one of the owners, Roberta or Tali. We feature designer gowns made from luxurious silk materials. Custom changes are available. Sizes 0-14 We offer two unique ways of shopping for your wedding dress. Off the rack & special order.

Off the rack

Off the rack allows brides with short engagements and elopements to find their dream gowns in a quick time frame. Our full inventory is available to take home the same day. No need to wait. We carry one of each dress and they are on a first come first serve basis. The boutique is an intimate space for you and your guests to enjoy. Sizes 0-14. Ranging from $2,500 - $5,000.

Special order

The special order wedding dress collection at The Bridal Finery features highly sought-after dresses by North American designers. Gowns have endless custom change options through design and desired fit. Sizes starting at 0 and prices starting at $3,500 and up.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Consignment
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Criswell C. Getting married on 10/21/2023

Exceptional

I can't thank Tali and Roberta enough for
    making my best friend Criswell's dress
    experience so special. It just took a little
    convincing that she is worthy of being a
    beautiful bride on her special day. She is
    going to Look amazing on her wedding!
    Can't wait to share the wedding photos!
    Exceptional service and high quality
    designer dresses!
    Done
    Nikki S. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Schedule an Appointment Now!

My entire experience with The Bridal Finery over the past year has been incredible. I went to a few different bridal boutiques the weekend I found my dress, and Tali & the team at The Bridal Finery were the only ones to make me feel special and provide an elevated experience (the way it should be when you’re buying your wedding dress!). Tali and I texted a bit before my appointment so she could get to know me, about my upcoming wedding, and what I was looking for in my dress. She also took the time to learn my personal style and already had dresses pre-selected before we arrived for my appointment based on our conversations. My wedding dress ended up being the FIRST dress I tried on. I couldn’t believe it! I don’t live in Winter Park anymore so I didn’t use their seamstress for my alterations, but Tali helped recommend a few seamstresses in my area. I also didn’t end up buying my veil that day, but again Tali helped me when I texted her months later about buying a veil. Tali’s passion to help brides find their dream dress and high level of professionalism made my wedding dress shopping experience memorable, and I can’t recommend The Bridal Finery enough!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 03/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal Finery is the BEST!

Tali and the Bridal Finery are the BEST and I could not have asked for a better overall experience!! Before I walked into the store, Tali had reached out to me so we could start talking about ideas and elements I was interested in. When I showed up for my appointment, she already had a couple dresses set aside for me - if I wanted to try them on. Tali and the entire staff go above and beyond for each of their clients. You can tell they absolutely love what they do. At one point during my bridal appointment, I was trying on a dress and the train didn’t have lace around the edge like another one I liked so Tali got down to the floor and pinned lace to the edge of the dress so I could see what it could look like with lace added– above and beyond!! I purchased my dress, veil, earrings and hairpieces through Bridal Finery.
    Even throughout the alternation process, Tali was there with me during each alteration appointment to ensure I was getting everything I wanted. I did my alternations through Sarah’s Alterations (through Bridal Finery) and I cannot say enough great things about Sarah!! She is a miracle worker and my dress was perfect. We turned a strapless dress into a dress with lace sleeves and adjusted the back to be a V. Anything is possible with Sarah and the Bridal Finery!

I did not try on dresses at any other bridal salon. Bridal Finery checked all the boxes! Overall, the entire process from purchasing my dress to alterations to post wedding cleaning was flawless.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Kristie & Elliott
13 photos · 05/16/2020

976 N. Orange Av. Suite C Winter Park, FL, 32789

By appointment only. Closed on Tuesdays.
Location of (The Bridal Finery)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding