976 N. Orange Av. Suite C, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About The Bridal Finery

Five minutes away from downtown Orlando in the heart of Winter Park. After years helping brides in a traditional bridal boutique, Owners Roberta and Tali partner to create a new approach to find your dream wedding dress with two different bridal boutique experiences, located directly across from each other.

Now by The Bridal Finery

Our off-the-rack boutique specializes in short engagements and elopements. Our full inventory is available to take home the same day. No need to wait. We carry one of each dress and they are on a first come first serve bases. The boutique is an intimate space for you and your guests to enjoy. Sizes 0-14. Ranging from $1,800 - $8,000.

The Bridal Finery Boutique

Our made-to-order boutique is a private shopping experience for clients looking for their dream wedding dress. Be styled by one of the owners, Roberta or Tali. We feature designer gowns made from luxurious silk materials. Custom changes are available. Sizes 0-14. Starting at $3,500 and up

Follow The Bridal Finery on

Videos 3 Videos

23 Reviews for The Bridal Finery

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Is 6 stars in every category possible?

I don’t think I will ever find the right words to say about how much I love The Bridal Finery. After visiting another boutique in town, I was really discouraged about wedding dresses. Before my appointment, Tali called me to chat about my vision for my wedding as a whole as well as my dress, even allowing me to text her pictures that I had saved as inspiration. When I arrived, Tali remembered all the details we had talked about and already had a few dresses in mind from the pictures I had sent, keeping both my budget and vision in mind. I picked out the third dress I tried on and couldn’t be happier! I also got to pick out a beautiful hairpiece and earrings that I can’t wait to wear. The Bridal Finery really really cares about their brides and it is very evident in everything they do. Thank you Tali, Roberta, and the rest of The Bridal Finery team for the beautiful boutique you have built. I can’t wait to see all your successes in the future :)

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Baxter · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Looking For Your Dream Dress? The Bridal Finery Has It!

We highly recommend The Bridal Finery to all of our brides in search of the PERFECT wedding dress! We are confident in saying that every bride who goes to The Bridal Finery will be treated like a VIP and will walk out feeling beautiful. Their team is passionate about helping brides find the dream dress that compliments their body type beautifully. They have an inventory of jaw dropping gowns, day of jewelry and hair pieces. We love The Bridal Finery and we know you will too!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Lorello · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Dream Dress

I pretty much wanted to be BFFs with the owners the moment I met them. Tali and Roberta are amazing, but most importantly they are genuine and honest. They were not out to up-sell me. They were there to help me find my dream dress. I told Tali a little bit about myself. I described myself as a little classical and a little artsy. She warned me that she often helps brides find their dress in the first 4 dresses that they tried on. I kind of laughed to myself thinking this lovely lady couldn't possibly pinpoint me in 4 dresses.... She looked across the room and recommended that I try on an Ines Di Santo gown. It looked ornate and I kind of liked it... and then I tried it on. Yep. I walked down the aisle in the very first dress Tali picked out. I've never loved a piece of clothing like I loved my dress. Then, I loved it even more every time I came back for another fitting. (They also worked with me because I live out of state). Sarah did the alterations and she is one gifted woman. She adores her work and loves every dress as if it were her own. I highly recommend the Bridal Finery. You will feel like a princess (even if you are not accustomed to feeling like one.).

Sent on 11/08/2019

The Bridal Finery's reply:

Hi Ashley!
    Thank you for this amazing review! We adored being apart of your day and helping you find your incredible Ines Di Santo wedding dress. Finding the perfect dress is more than just finding a pretty dress, it's about finding a dress that pairs best with your personality and everyday style! We love having Sarah the seamstress apart of our team. She does own her own business, but having her work with clients in our store allows us to give the best service to our brides from start to finish. Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Bridal Finery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Consignment
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 976 N. Orange Av. Suite C Winter Park, FL, 32789 See on map
    By appointment only. Closed on Tuesdays.
    Location of (The Bridal Finery)