The Bridal Finery

Winter Park, FL View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Five minutes away from downtown Orlando in the heart of Winter Park. After years of helping brides in a traditional bridal boutique, Owners Roberta and Tali partner to create a new approach to find your dream wedding dress with two different bridal boutique experiences, located directly across from each other.

Be styled by one of the owners, Roberta or Tali. We feature designer gowns made from luxurious silk materials. Custom changes are available. Sizes 0-14 We offer two unique ways of shopping for your wedding dress. Off the rack & special order.

Off the rack

Off the rack allows brides with short engagements and elopements to find their dream gowns in a quick time frame. Our full inventory is available to take home the same day. No need to wait. We carry one of each dress and they are on a first come first serve basis. The boutique is an intimate space for you and your guests to enjoy. Sizes 0-14. Ranging from $2,500 - $5,000.

Special order

The special order wedding dress collection at The Bridal Finery features highly sought-after dresses by North American designers. Gowns have endless custom change options through design and desired fit. Sizes starting at 0 and prices starting at $3,500 and up.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Consignment
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Ashley M. Getting married on 03/12/2022

Wonderful Experience

The Bridal Finery is amazing! The communication leading up to the appointment was wonderful and informational. They really make you feel so special and like you’re the only bride! Each appointment is private and makes it such a fun and stress-free experience. I worked with Roberta and she was bubbly and fun and just a delight to work with. This was my first time trying on dresses and we found my dress with ease and I never felt any pressure! I would highly recommend coming to The Bridal Finery to find your dress! It was like working with a long time friend! The best experience!

HI Ashley,
    We love taking the time to get to know our brides before the appointment and figuring out your style. It was great being able to communicate with you before and get ideas ready for your appointment.
    Thank you so much for choosing The Bridal Finery!
    Best,
    Roberta & Tali
    Ana C. Married on 11/13/2021

A breath of fresh air

Roberta is kind, sweet and takes the time to get to know the exact details of what you want. She is such a beautiful professional, she went above and beyond to make the experience of wedding dress shopping unlike anything I had ever experienced. She is unique in her ability to grasp your taste. Recommended 100%

Hi Ana!
    It was such a pleasure helping you find your perfect wedding dress! We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding!
    Morgan D. Married on 09/24/2021

Even better than expected!!

About a month ago I booked my first apt to try on wedding dresses. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find THE DRESS on the very first day. I am a very picky girl, so in my mind, I envisioned many trips to many different salons searching for something that gave me that feeling of perfection. One of my girl friends had recommended The Bridal Finery to me about a month prior, expressing how lovely her experience was with Roberta and Tali. The salon is so beautiful and so bridal. It was also so special to have the whole salon to ourselves. Unlike so many other places that I have been to, when my girlfriends were bride’s to be, The Bridal Finery is exclusive to only you and your guests during your apt. This intimate setting made for even more special memories with my mother and dear family friend, who accompanied me the day I found my dream gown. The girls are so incredibly knowledgable and so helpful. I felt like they knew me better than I knew myself and we had just met!
    A little funny story- after sitting down with Roberta and Bri and chatting about wedding details, style preferences, favorite looks etc ( all of which they were already familiar with because they took it upon themselves to look over my social media and get to know me prior to our first meeting! - super impressive!)We got up and started walking around the salon looking at all the beauties. Roberta asked me if there was a specific gown that I was immediately drawn to, which there was! I pointed to it , she smiled, and told me she had a feeling this one would grab my attention. She pulled the gown and jokingly said “that the second I try it on, it’s going to be the one.” As Roberta was helping me into the gown, I remembered a dress I had saved about a year ago , which totally blew me away. It was one of the pictures of a dress that I ever saved, but I didn’t know the designer or the dress name and  hadn’t remembered it until now. I found the picture and before I could even turn my phone around, Roberta said “Thats this dress!” .. I could not believe it. It was like it was meant to be. Needless to say that is the gown I will be wearing on the biggest day of my life, next year!  I can’t thank Roberta and Bri enough for helping make one of the most special days thus far so perfect. I will recommend the ladies of The Bridal Finery over and over again and am excited for my fittings so I can see them again !!

The Bridal Finery's reply:

Morgan, we are thrilled to have you as our bride!!! Thank you so much for the review and the kind words, we are excited to have been able to style you for your wedding day and cannot wait to see wedding photos!!!
    Best,

13 photos · 05/16/2020

Events

08 Dec
Trunk Show

join us for a Maria Elena Headpieces & Jewelry trunk show for the entire month of December!

What better way to spend Mother’s Day weekend than by having a girl's day and shopping for your bridal accessories and jewelry!

You do not need to be a current client of ours to attend. This means if you have found your dress at another shop but are looking for bridal jewelry you can attend and bring your dress!
This is by appointment ONLY. Be sure to also read our new safety policies when booking your appointment. See you soon!

Date: From 12/08/2021 to 01/04/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 976 N. Orange Av. Suite C, Winter Park, FL

976 N. Orange Av. Suite C Winter Park, FL, 32789

By appointment only. Closed on Tuesdays.
Location of (The Bridal Finery)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding