The Bridal Finery Reviews

23 | Winter Park, FL

23 Reviews for The Bridal Finery

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Is 6 stars in every category possible?

I don’t think I will ever find the right words to say about how much I love The Bridal Finery. After visiting another boutique in town, I was really discouraged about wedding dresses. Before my appointment, Tali called me to chat about my vision for my wedding as a whole as well as my dress, even allowing me to text her pictures that I had saved as inspiration. When I arrived, Tali remembered all the details we had talked about and already had a few dresses in mind from the pictures I had sent, keeping both my budget and vision in mind. I picked out the third dress I tried on and couldn’t be happier! I also got to pick out a beautiful hairpiece and earrings that I can’t wait to wear. The Bridal Finery really really cares about their brides and it is very evident in everything they do. Thank you Tali, Roberta, and the rest of The Bridal Finery team for the beautiful boutique you have built. I can’t wait to see all your successes in the future :)

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Baxter · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Looking For Your Dream Dress? The Bridal Finery Has It!

We highly recommend The Bridal Finery to all of our brides in search of the PERFECT wedding dress! We are confident in saying that every bride who goes to The Bridal Finery will be treated like a VIP and will walk out feeling beautiful. Their team is passionate about helping brides find the dream dress that compliments their body type beautifully. They have an inventory of jaw dropping gowns, day of jewelry and hair pieces. We love The Bridal Finery and we know you will too!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Lorello · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Dream Dress

I pretty much wanted to be BFFs with the owners the moment I met them. Tali and Roberta are amazing, but most importantly they are genuine and honest. They were not out to up-sell me. They were there to help me find my dream dress. I told Tali a little bit about myself. I described myself as a little classical and a little artsy. She warned me that she often helps brides find their dress in the first 4 dresses that they tried on. I kind of laughed to myself thinking this lovely lady couldn't possibly pinpoint me in 4 dresses.... She looked across the room and recommended that I try on an Ines Di Santo gown. It looked ornate and I kind of liked it... and then I tried it on. Yep. I walked down the aisle in the very first dress Tali picked out. I've never loved a piece of clothing like I loved my dress. Then, I loved it even more every time I came back for another fitting. (They also worked with me because I live out of state). Sarah did the alterations and she is one gifted woman. She adores her work and loves every dress as if it were her own. I highly recommend the Bridal Finery. You will feel like a princess (even if you are not accustomed to feeling like one.).

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Ashley!
    Thank you for this amazing review! We adored being apart of your day and helping you find your incredible Ines Di Santo wedding dress. Finding the perfect dress is more than just finding a pretty dress, it's about finding a dress that pairs best with your personality and everyday style! We love having Sarah the seamstress apart of our team. She does own her own business, but having her work with clients in our store allows us to give the best service to our brides from start to finish. Congratulations!
  • Melissa

Melissa Berube · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience

I came to Bridal Finery after Tali helped 2 mutual friends look amazing on their wedding day! Tali was instrumental in helping me to feel comfortable when trying dresses on! She worked so hard to get to know my style before the day of my appointment and has been very accessible when I had questions. I never thought I would be excited to have alterations done but going to Bridal Finery is such a pleasant experience, that I am looking forward to it!

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Bridal Finery's reply:

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your review! Tali is known for her attention to detail in helping her brides find their perfect gown. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day.
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely the BEST experience!!

Even though The Bridal Finery specializes in selling dresses, you will quickly learn that these ladies care much more than just your dress and accessories. Throughout the whole process they have been grand help with tips, recommendations and just making sure things are going okay! On top of the boutique experience being amazing and getting a dress for a great price - you also create great wedding industry friends during your time in need!! Highly recommend making an appointment!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Bridal Finery's reply:

Hi Alexia! Thank you for your review and continued support in The Bridal Finery. It has been so fun helping you with all of your wedding needs throughout your engagement! We cannot wait for your special day!
  • Kristi

Kristi Thompson · Married on 11/16/2019

The best bridal shop in town

Tali and Roberta were truly life savers! Beyond their warmth and kindness, they truly went above and beyond to help correct an issue caused to my wedding dress by another boutique. They helped secure last minute alterations to ensure my dress was altered PROPERLY and on time. I only wish I would have found them earlier and been able to purchase my gown there. We were able to find some accessories from them as well including my beautiful veil. They were a true pleasure to work with and we are so lucky that we found them. I can't say enough great things about them and The Bridal Finery!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Maertchik · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience

I was able to wear my dream wedding dress thanks to the help of my designer Roberta! She was such an amazing helper, making sure the process went smoothly. It was a nerve wracking first day for me to try on wedding dresses and she helped me through every step and thanks to her it was an amazing experience!
    They have such a beautiful collection of wedding dresses and jewelry you won’t be disappointed! Definitely come by their store, it is a great experience!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hi Jessica!
    Thank you for your continuous support in The Bridal Finery! We loved being apart of your wedding planning process. We cannot wai to see all of your wedding photos! Congratulations to you and your husband!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful Veil

After searching many Orlando bridal shops, we happened to find this cute shop! I was on the hunt for a veil, since I had already purchased my dress a few months before. Jaimie was extremely helpful and when she put this gorgeous and soft cathedral length veil with a gold hair comb on me, I knew that I was in love. The staff was always reachable and updated me on the order. The veil came in quickly, which was wonderful especially since my wedding was just around the corner! In love & highly recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Hi Kaitlyn!
    Thank you for your review! Jamie loved styling you and helping you find your final styling piece. Thank you for sharing your wedding photos! You look absolutely stunning!

Rachael Power · Married on 06/15/2019

Find the dress, without the stress...Bridal Finery

I set up an appointment online and was contacted immediately by Tali. Tali gathered my dream dress pictures, talked price points, and got everything ready for my arrival. When i arrived, Roberta welcomed me and placed me in a private room while she grabbed me a tea. Roberta listened attentively to my ideas and vision. The first dress she pulled for me wound up being THE dress. As she held it up i had my doubts but Roberta having a keen bridal eye suggested we try it. I put the dress on and didnt want to take it off! It wasn't even the style i was going for but she took my vision and translated it into a search for the gown that would flatter my figure, make me feel beautiful, and comfortable. True to their word, the dress was in imaculate condition for an off-the-rack and it turned out i was the first person to ever try it on. Then Roberta found the perfect accessories and found everything within my budget. We concluded the appointment with delicious champagne and macarons, and stories of joy. I am so THANKFUL to have found the Bridal Finery and be graciously taken care of by Roberta and Tali.

Sent on 04/06/2019

The Bridal Finery's reply:

Hi Rachael! Thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy you had an excellent experience from the moment you booked your appointment to the moment you said 'yes' to your dress! We know booking bridal appointments can feel confusing so we strive to make the entire dress process seamless. Thank you for entrusting us with out off the rack concept. While it is a different store conept than most bridal stores, there are so many good finds in our boutique! Congratulations, Rachael!

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

The best wedding dress experience ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Tali and Roberta! Not only are they the sweetest business owners, but they truly know how to make you feel special. My wedding dress I ended up choosing was the first one they brought to me and it was absolutely perfect. My veil was drop dead gorgeous and the hair piece was magical. From the first fitting to the last alterations appointment, Tali and Roberta were nothing but kind to me and waiting on hand and foot for me. You cannot find a more passionate and dedicated group of ladies than the ones at the Bridal Finery. Thank you for everything Tali and Roberta!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Hi Caitlin!
    Thank you for reviewing our boutique!
    Tali and Robeta have such a passion for their brides and ensuring their brides feel their most beautiful on their wedding day. We wish you the happiest first year of marriage.
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing experience!

The women of The Bridal Finery are exceptional! They have been working in this industry for years and really know what they are doing. They love all their brides and want to get the best of the best them. I had multiple appointments with other bridal boutiques; however, after I tried on the first dress at The Bridal Finery, I knew that I had found the one! Needless to say, I never made it to any of the other appointments. I was blessed to have Tali as my stylist; she was so sweet and professional. She understood my vision and worked with me to achieve the wedding look of my dreams. Tali went above and beyond to ensure that all the details I wanted were included in my beautiful wedding dress. She also helped me choose the right accessories to complete my whole bridal look. Sarah is magical! She altered my dress to perfection and never said no to any of my suggestions; she was absolutely amazing. I suggest all brides go to The Bridal Finery you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Hi Sandra!

Thank you for this incredible review! Thank you for entrusting us and allowing us to be apart of your special day. Creating your custom Ines Di Santo wedding gown was a dream to be apart of. Congratulations!

Molly Shapiro · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience!

I am so happy I came across the Bridal Finery. They have so many gorgeous gowns and accessory options. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dress because of how sweet they are, great pricing and it's really a one on one experience.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/09/2019

If you are a future bride, immediately stop whatever you're doing and make an appointment at the Bridal Finery. After visiting bridal salons from coast to coast, The Bridal Finery was the most incredible experience I could have ever dreamed of. Tali and Roberta are masters in the industry and I never felt any less than a VIP during the entire process. They truly care about each bride and go above and beyond to make sure you are in the gown of your dreams, no matter what. Words can't express my gratitude and I will recommend them as my #1 choice to anyone I meet!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Cariann German · Married on 02/02/2019

Unique Dresses & Personal Care

I was referred by a friend to Tali. I sent a couple pics of dresses I liked via text and she sent me a dress I might like. I made an appointment to try it on, and it was the one!! The experience here is totally different than the other bridal shops. They worked around my schedule, and even let me bing my mom in for an 8 PM appointment after I got off work. It felt so personal and the owners Tali and Roberta where constantly available to me via text throughout the process. Their onsite seamstress was also a wonder-worker, and my dress fit perfectly and was so comfortable. Im incredibly detail oriented and so thankful for how thoroughly they supported me through the process.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 02/01/2019

Future brides must visit!

Booking an appointment with the Bridal Finery is a MUST! Roberta and Tali are incredible! They have experience in the industry, knowledge, and tact for interacting while identifying what is most important to the bride. My appointment with the Bridal Finery was hands down the BEST quality appointment I had while on the hunt for my perfect wedding dress – and that says a lot because we went all around Orlando, Tampa, Miami and New York! We talked like friends, had the perfect music and room temperature within the gorgeous shop as we talked about my big day and what was most important. The experience was intimate, fun and encouraging (we all know how wedding dress shopping can feel when you aren’t a size 0). Roberta and Tali are amazing – they care about helping you find exactly what you want. You get more than an appointment, you get two people who are patient and care about what your plans are, and will point you in the right direction with jewelry, shoes, and questions you may have about the industry! They worked hard and didn’t give up in trying to help me find what I wanted and that is what makes them stand out in this industry! Thank you so much Roberta and Tali!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Caitlyn Hemmes · Married on 02/01/2019

Making Brides Feel Like a Million Stars

Absolutely the best shop if you want to feel special. A genuine personal bridal experience from selecting your designer gown and accessories, sharing with family and friends and the best tailored alterations. A beautiful and bride focused business. Tali, Roberta, Jamie and Sarah are pearls in the bridal business. Classic with a personal touch helping brides feel like a million stars on their wedding day ♡

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jonathan · Married on 12/22/2018

I booked an appointment with Bridal Finery after seeing the many great reviews and I was not disappointed. I had gone to several bridal shops in Orlando but I don't think I can find one that tops the customer service I received from here. I was greeted by Tali, who asked me questions about what type of dress I was looking for, about the wedding, etc... She even gave me recommendations on other wedding vendors such as florists and make up artists. She was so friendly and went above and beyond. I will definitely recommend this to my future bridal friends.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jeanne · Married on 12/15/2018

I cannot say enough about the Bridal Finery. I knew from the moment we walked in, that my beautiful girl, would find her dress today.... and the only sad thing was, my beautiful girl would find her dress today....Mother’s you all know what I mean...The search is over...But, with that being said, the search is over! Thank you Roberta and Tali for opening such an elegant, beautiful boutique, that is truly filled with Winter Park’s Finery.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

We had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Finery. So thankful to their helpful and kind staff. I would highly recommend checking them out to find your wedding dress!

Sent on 03/21/2018

A · Married on 07/28/2018

Tali and Roberta were responsive and contacted me quickly to set up an appointment as well as learn more about my vision. Their boutique was unlike any other in the area and they are masters of their craft. They listened closely and guided me through the process. It was a painless and fun appointment that resulted in me finding the perfect dress.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow, I am honored to be the first to write a review on Wedding Wire to tell everyone just how amazing Roberta and Tali are! I found my wedding dress with them after a very long and draining day of wedding dress shopping. They were my third stop and Roberta promised me from our initial consultation that she would find my dress. On our third try, she brought back a dress that I didn't initially love, but when I put it on, I felt like a beautiful bride! I walked out to my also-drained squad (bridesmaids and mom) and they started crying at how beautiful the dress was! It was the perfect ending to my day and it's all because of Roberta's vision and dedication. After I bought the dress, I went back for my fittings, where Roberta and Tali worked with me on the perfect undergarment size, knowing that I was on a quest to lose some lbs before the big day. They were so understanding of everything, I really cannot say anything better about them. They care so much about their brides and making sure they are happy with the dress, it's not something you see with every bridal store (remember, they were my third stop in Orlando and the first 2 shops did not have the same outlook on finding a dress for the bride). If you are looking for your dress, make The Bridal Finery your first stop!

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • I

Ijay · Married on 09/03/2016

I’ll start off by saying Roberta (co-owner of The Bridal Finery) was my bridal consultant when I found my dream wedding dress - a gorgeous Ines Di Santo piece. Before opening their own bridal boutique, her and Tali were at another bridal designer store in the Orlando area. They both went above and BEYOND to make the arduous task of buying my wedding gown an absolute dream. The attention to detail, personalized service, and exclusivity was unbelievable, so I was thrilled to find out that these ladies would be starting their own bridal boutique. Of course by the time The Bridal Finery opened, I no longer needed a wedding dress, but I knew my dress had so much life and beauty left in it that it would make another bride very happy. After all, beautiful gowns are like works of art, and should be shared and passed on for many to admire and enjoy. I had no qualms about consigning my dress with The Bridal Finery because the owners have impeccable taste and really stand above the rest when it comes to bridal fashion and the whole experience – from buying the dress, to fittings, alterations, accessories, steaming, and/or cleaning. Together, they encapsulate the entire package beautifully. The process of consignment was simple, straightforward, and honest. Roberta was extremely communicative with me during the process and once everything was signed, in a matter of a couple of months, I got the message saying another bride-to-be had fallen in love with my dress. Besides being excited about getting some spending cash right before the holidays, I was genuinely happy that someone else got to experience the feeling of utter bliss a bride feels when she finds THE DRESS. I got 50% of the sale price within 10 days of the sale by UPS mail, and the rest is history. The Bridal Finery is honestly run by two of the best bridal stylists anywhere, and will honestly make your weeding dress purchasing and/or consignment experience one befitting of a queen!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Hi Ijay!

Thank you for this incredible review! Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding gown not once, but twice! Helping you find your gown was a dream and selling your gown on consignment to another bride was so rewarding to not only help a bride find her wedding gown, but to sell the dress on your behalf. Thank you for being such a huge supporter of us and our brand.

Mussette · Married on 07/18/2020

Roberta and Tali are AMAZING!

If you want to feel like family go here! These girls go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied! They have become great friends and I’m so grateful to have met them! My whole look was custom and I couldn’t be any more satisfied with my look. We had a little mishap with alterations and Roberta went above and beyond to make it right. I thank them 10000000 percent because I know I wasn’t an easy bride! But they handled my mood swings like a champ lol. I know I will see them again so I won’t say bye ! But see ya later and thanks so much! Ladies ! Come here for tour dress , you will not regret it

Sent on 07/22/2020