The Bridal Gallery of Orlando

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

We have specifically hand chosen the best designs from international selections of wedding gowns as well as special occasion dresses designed to meet every specific need when it comes to that special day. From bride to bridesmaids, mother of the bride to flower girls. Providing high end garments from all over the world from top designer collections from London, Spain, Italy, France, Asia as well as exceptional luxury homemade designs from the United States. Unique to the industry The Bridal Gallery offers customization, embroidery, tailoring, custom veils as well as on-site alterations keeping quality and time frames as its priority. We invite you to come and discover that a one-of-a-kind dress from our many collections and very much look forward to seeing you.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 01/03/2022

Attention to detail and lots of experience!

I SAID YES! From the moment I walked into Bridal Gallery that atmosphere and aesthetic of the store just captured my heart. Yram was so warm, fun and welcoming he made the experience for my family and I very exciting and charming. Yram's decades of experience and attention to detail was nothing short of amazing. He has so much knowledge of gowns and the industry it really gave me so much comfort and trust in him. He asked so many questions to really get to know me as a bride and what I was looking for in a dress. He knew exactly what style I needed based on my body type and photos I brought in. It was even extra special that they let me look at the racks myself so I could look as well. I truly bonded with him and I cannot wait to bring my bridesmaids back to try on their dresses. Every employee in that store is so welcoming and helpful. I highly recommended Bridal Gallery Orlando and the team!
    馃帀馃拲馃帄馃嵕
  • Paulina
    Paulina C. Married on 05/01/2021

Yram is the best of the best!

Amazing! I met with Yram and explained what I wanted and bam he pulled it. Amazing from every step of the way!
  • Pamela
    Pamela C. Married on 04/30/2021

Finally the dress

I accompanied my grand-daughter today to shop for her wedding dress. I cannot say enough good things about Yram, who was our stylist . He went the extra mile and everything she tried on made her look like a bride. The dress he chose for her was a style she had not even tried before. He was right, it was her dress. We had visited several other shops prior, but he was the difference. No pressure at all, just a genuine desire to find the right style for her. and she did say YES TO THE DRESS! Go see him, he is the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

30 photos 路 08/03/2019
  • Nahda & Austin
    68 photos 路 06/01/2019

632 Maguire Blvd. Orlando, FL, 32803
Location of (The Bridal Gallery of Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding