The Bridal Gallery of Orlando Reviews

29 | Orlando, FL

29 Reviews for The Bridal Gallery of Orlando

• Ashley

Ashley G. 路 Getting married on 01/03/2022

Attention to detail and lots of experience!

I SAID YES! From the moment I walked into Bridal Gallery that atmosphere and aesthetic of the store just captured my heart. Yram was so warm, fun and welcoming he made the experience for my family and I very exciting and charming. Yram's decades of experience and attention to detail was nothing short of amazing. He has so much knowledge of gowns and the industry it really gave me so much comfort and trust in him. He asked so many questions to really get to know me as a bride and what I was looking for in a dress. He knew exactly what style I needed based on my body type and photos I brought in. It was even extra special that they let me look at the racks myself so I could look as well. I truly bonded with him and I cannot wait to bring my bridesmaids back to try on their dresses. Every employee in that store is so welcoming and helpful. I highly recommended Bridal Gallery Orlando and the team!
    馃帀馃拲馃帄馃嵕

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany H. 路 Married on 01/02/2021

One of the best in town

Compared to other shops that I went to in Orlando this is the place I truly recommend to make you feel comfortable and special. I found my dream dress here after being disappointed with other shops. This shop is so beautiful on the inside and has such a beautiful selection of gowns. The staff made me feel like a model when trying on the dresses and the alterations went smoothly and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with them. Also keep an eye on their Facebook for discounts and deals. I saved $200 on my dress.
    Photos by Kristen weaver

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. 路 Married on 10/04/2020

Found the Dress of my Dreams

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando was where I found my dream wedding dress from Morilee by Madeline Gardner! Yram was so fantastic and delivered the best customer service. He understood my vision and exactly what elements in a dress I was looking for. I fell in love with Pascha Style #2043 and I wish I could find a reason to wear my wedding dress every day! Thank you for helping me find my #dresscometrue!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Debrah V. 路 Married on 06/09/2020

Best Experience Ever!

I took my daughter to Bridal Gallery of Orlando to shop for her wedding dress while she was visiting from San Francisco. We had previously shopped at four other bridal stores, and Bridal Gallery of Orlando was by far the best experience we've had. Yram was the ultimate professional. He listened to what silhouette my daughter was looking for and found several contenders. He also found the perfect belts, veils, and hair clips that complemented the dresses. The store is big enough to do a runway walk to see how the dress flows. I highly recommend Yram to help you find your perfect dress!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Lynda H. 路 Married on 11/27/2019

Great Customer service and good quality dresses

It was my first time ever trying on dresses and I had a pleasure to be helped by Yram. He knew all the right things to do. He knew what looked good on me and helped me pick the right type of dress for my body type. Bridal gallery has good quality dresses to select from too. He made sure to adjust my dresses so I can see what it would look like on, and was honest and made me feel amazing that day. He also made my family feel comfortable and involved. He took his time and I highly recommend you ladies working with Yram! He has lots of experience and will make you feel like a queen!

Sent on 03/18/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hello Lynda! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that we were able to help you find your dream dress. We strive to provide the best bridal shopping experience around and love receiving such positive feedback such as yours. xo
  • Brooke

Brooke 路 Married on 11/23/2019

The Bridal Gallery was my first stop for a wedding dress and I had the pleasure of working with Yram. He was amazing and made my experience enjoyable and stress-free! With each dress I tried on, there was no rush and Yram was constantly asking for my thoughts. With his guidance, I left the store having confidently purchased a beautiful dress that I am so excited to wear. Thank you Yram and Bridal Gallery team for a wonderful experience that I'll always cherish!

Sent on 08/17/2018

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hello Brooke! Thank you so much for your sweets words. We are thrilled that we were able to help you find your dream wedding dress. We strive to provide the best bridal shopping experience around and love receiving such positive feedback such as yours. We would love to see your wedding photos and share them on our social platforms! Feel free to email us at marketing@bridalgalleryoforlando.com
  • Rain

Rain 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeoussssss

I felt like a gorgeous wonderful person in this dress. They were so nice and helpful and made the experience so welcoming and fun! For a big girl that is hard to find sometimes! I felt amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Luanne T. 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service

I took my daughter prom dress here for alteration three months ago and recently I came back to Bridal Gallery to get my gown alter for my son wedding. The gowns always came out so perfect. My husband loves the way I looked on our son wedding. I would highly recommended this place. Nancy altered my gown and the older seamstress altered my daughter prom gown. I wish I could have remember her name.
    Great place to bring your clothes to alter! This place is very clean, very large show room with so much beautiful gowns, staff are very professional, reasonable price and most of all their skills here are above excellent.
    Thank you Bridal Gallery!
    Luanne

Sent on 07/17/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hi Luanne! It is always a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for always trusting in us and our services! Looking forward to working with you again soon!
  • Shannon

Shannon R. 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Found my beautiful dream dress at Bridal Gallery. I had Ruthie, her and her whole team were absolutely amazing during the whole experience. We booked the gallery on a Sunday and had it all to ourselves. It was nice that they offered private appointments. Also, another key thing is that once they know your budget, they don鈥檛 try to pick out anything higher than what you can afford and they鈥檙e dresses are really reasonable. It鈥檚 was even better that they do all the altering in house!! I wouldn鈥檛 look anywhere else, they by far have the best assortment of bridal dresses and the quality and service is just as great.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Caitlin 路 Married on 03/30/2019

BEST experience imaginable

From beginning to end Bridal Gallery gave me the best dress shopping experience imaginable! I had a disappointing experience at another bridal salon and wasn't feeling optimistic when I came here. Yram was my consultant and changed that feeling immediately. He knew just what questions to ask, and every dress he picked for me was amazing. I loved so many that I had a difficult time deciding, but he was there the whole way and guided me to my dream dress. I also had my alterations done at Bridal Gallery and they did an amazing job! Thank you Bridal Gallery for everything!

Sent on 03/22/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hello Caitlin! Thank you so much for your sweets words. We are thrilled that we were able to help you find your dream wedding dress and that your experience with our entire staff was so memorable. We strive to provide the best bridal shopping experience around and love receiving such positive feedback such as yours. We would love to see your wedding photos and share them on our social platforms! Feel free to email us at marketing@bridalgalleryoforlando.com

Hillary W. 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful dresses and wonderful experience!

Bridal Gallery did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress! They made me feel so comfortable and I was able to stay within my budget. They also did a wonderful job altering my dress! Would certainly recommend friends to find their wedding dress at Bridal Gallery!

Sent on 03/10/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hello Hillary! Thank you so much for your sweets words. We are thrilled that we were able to help you find your dream wedding dress. We can't wait to see pictures from the big day.
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Unique, elegant, affordable

YRAM is exactly the support every girl needs when shopping for their wedding dress. I did not have the pleasure of having him assist me, though my consultant hit the nail on the head in picking out the exact dress for me (after a few failed dresses I selected). What I love about that very statement is that there is a level of consistent bridal consultant mastery. These bridal wear consultants know bridal fashion and what works for everyone. I鈥檇 be shocked if someone left without finding their dress.
    I truly felt like princess Kate in my own special way as my dress and veil were simply ME. Speaking to the designer of my dress, MORI LEE GARNDER, I loved seeing it fit snug to my slimmed down (still curvy!) body. Even if I hadn鈥檛 lost the weight, I would have felt like a princess with my dress. The owner Elle, assists with your final fitting to ensure any alterations were done correctly and that the final touches are all there. All of the staff made me feel so special. Elle even made sure my dress was steamed the morning of picking it up. I鈥檒l be dropping my dress and veil off to be sent off for preservation. My heart hurts that I鈥檓 done wearing my beautiful (designed for ME) dress. :)

TIP: if you live in southwest Orlando, they have a NEW LOCATION in Dr. Phillips by the new Ulta and where Home Goods/WOB is located :)

Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hi Melissa, You are so sweet!! It was our pleasure being able to assist you from start to finish with your dress shopping experience. Receiving such positive feedback such as yours is what makes our jobs truly worth it! Thank you for trusting in us to help you create your dream wedding look. You looked truly stunning on your wedding day!! xo
  • Jessica

Jessica K. 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Alterations

The Bridal Gallery did a fabulous job on our wedding dress alterations! My wife and I both had our alterations done there and were very pleased with the results. Nancy took the time to properly fit and measure the dresses and we were both pleased with the results.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Andrea 路 Married on 11/24/2018

i had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Gallery of Orlando. Their dresses are beautiful, their staff friendly and they really know what they are doing. I found a gorgeous hair piece I can't wait to wear. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 09/29/2018

JOCELYN IS AN ANGEL. She was amazing and so helpful, but not pushy. Honestly have already recommended her.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lani 路 Married on 09/22/2018

I got the best shopping experience at Bridal Gallery! I shopped at 6 other stores before coming here. My consultant was AMAZING!! I literally cannot say enough good things about Larai. She made everything I wanted happen without hesitation or judgment. The dresses are all beautiful and the prices cannot be beat. I cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Y

Yeidalys 路 Married on 05/31/2018

This was the 2nd place I visited. The service, the professional, the way she she took my vision and made it a reality. A million thanks to Jocelyn for exceeding my expectations and surpassing the limit I would have in my dress! Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Veronica 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Bridal Gallery of Orlando made my wedding dress buying experience a breeze! They even went out of their way to order a sample of the dress that I had been eyeing. They were the only store to offer that. Everyone has always been so sweet and accommodating, especially since I had d moved out of state after purchasing my dress. They were able to get my dress in and schedule my fitting while I was in town for a visit. The show room is stunning! I would definintely recommend them to anyone looking for their dream dress!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ashlynn 路 Married on 03/17/2018

The Bridal Gallery was the best place to buy my dress. After going to multiple places I finally walked to the Bridal Gallery, it was magic from the first time I walked in. Brianna was helpful and allowed me to find the styles I wanted, I never felt pressured. They were very flexible with appointments and fittings. Every time I walked in I was greeted with a wonderful smiling face and was greeted by name. My dress fit me like a glove and I received so many compliments about how different and unique it was.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Allison and Garland

Allison 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I had already gone to 3 different bridal gown stores not finding exactly what I wanted and then I walked into Bridal Gallery and found my absolutely perfect David Tutera dress! It was everything I wanted in a dress, the perfect shape, just the right amount of lace and sparkly to it and it had the sleeves I wanted, just a hint of Great Gatsby! I fell in love with it the moment I put it on and my experience here at Bridal Gallery was top notch! The owner Ellie knows exactly what she is doing when it comes to alterations and making your dress your own! In addition, she is one of the sweetest and most accommodating of people that I have met when it came to my bridal dress journey. Her team there is extremely helpful, especially Brianna! She always made time for me when I needed to come in and check on how my dress was coming along. Ellie, Brianna and her team all helped my bridesmaids as well with their dresses they got from the shop and helped my mother find her dress there too that made her shine and feel great on her daughter鈥檚 wedding day! The whole experience was perfect at Bridal Gallery and I felt like a princess on my special day in my David Tutera gorgeous dress! Look no further for your bridal gown needs!

-Allison Chick

Sent on 01/24/2018

Kaci 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Bridal gallery made shipping for my wedding dress the best experience I could have imagined!! Jocelyn was so helpful throughout my appointment and helped me find the perfect dress!!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Ar 路 Getting married on 05/01/2023

Go the extra mile!

I brought my friend here 30 days before her wedding. Shea was our consultant. She was helpful and supportive without any pressure. The alterations department is outstanding. I recommend Bridal Gallery!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin M. 路 Married on 10/06/2018

A mix-up well handled

Arranging my wedding from abroad, I had very little opportunity to travel back and forth to Florida. Because of this, I had to order my wedding dress very early and have my fitting when I was back in town - only a week before the wedding . Unfortunately, despite ordering the dress in March and having it arrive at the Bridal Gallery in July (since it was a Rosa Clara and made to order in Barcelona), my mother and I were shocked to find the wrong dress in the garment bag- only 8 days before the wedding.
    Despite the mix-up (Rosa Clara had made and sent the wrong dress), the ladies working at the Bridal Gallery of Orlando were very helpful and supportive. They immediately called the designer and arranged for a rush production of my dress with express shipping to Orlando. They assured me it would arrive Thursday, latest Friday before the wedding on Saturday.
    Thursday came and we were all relieved that the dress arrived. I was so grateful that Ellie and Angelena from the Bridal Gallery offered to drive it down to Bradenton (2 hours away) and do the alterations on-site in my hotel room. They were so calm and reassuring throughout the whole process. Despite the stress I was very happy, the dress fit perfectly and everyone loved it!

Sent on 01/05/2019

The Bridal Gallery of Orlando's reply:

Hello Kaitlin, Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service to our clients, especially when there has been a mix up. We like to go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are fully satisfied with their experience with our team. Thank you for trusting in us until the last minute. You looked breathtaking! xo

Kristin 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Ellie was such a pleasure to work with! She provided great service to myself and my bridesmaids. I am giving a 4 for value because my dress was $1200, but the alterations were a bit pricey! They equated to about $900 and if you're on a budget, make sure that you factor this in!
    Overall though, I LOVED my wedding dress and I loved working with Bridal Gallery of Orlando

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alexa 路 Married on 12/29/2017

I bought my wedding dress at Bridal Gallery because they had the largest selection of dresses in my price range. A large selection of "under $5,000" dresses can be hard to come by in Orlando! I absolutely loved my Beloved by Casablanca dress, and everyone else did too. They even custom made the overlay! Pics don't really do it justice! Beware of last-minute alteration charges though.

Sent on 02/08/2018