Sorelle Vita Couture

Orlando, FL View map

A Brides wedding day is a memorable story and one of the most important days to celebrate. Every bride deserves and should have something on her wedding day that is unique to her and one of a kind. At Sorelle Vita Couture, we bring that to life. We are a designer house located in Central Florida specializing in custom wedding dresses and veils. We are here to bring to life your dream wedding look, from dress to veil. We bring our passion to life with every design we create.

Beauty and elegance is sewn into each dress and wedding veil. Our dresses and veils are made with high quality bridal fabrics(in a variety of colors), pearls, Swarovski crystals, Swarovski beads, rhinestones and unique elements.

The wedding veil is one of the most, if not the most, important bridal accessory to wear on your wedding day. It adds the extra special touch that transforms you from a beautiful woman in a beautiful dress to a beautiful bride.

The wedding veil should complete the bridal look, like the last puzzle piece that completes the puzzle. It needs to bring the whole look together without taking away any beauty from the bride nor the dress.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/05/2022

Fairy Tale

Amazing! Jackie and her design team made a dress better than I even imagined. We worked together to create a sketch after I spent months of not being able to find a dress I liked. My dress looked even better than the sketch and I cannot wait until November for everyone to see it! Jackie was very kind and patient with me throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her. I cannot wait until she does my veil and I get to see everything put together. I can't thank her and her team enough!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

626 N. Alafaya Trail Suite #207 Orlando, FL, 32828
Location of (Sorelle Vita Couture)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding