La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes

3034 West New Haven Ave. Metro West Shopping Center, Melbourne, FL 32904 Map · Phone number

About La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes

La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxedos, Inc. Welcomes everyone to visit us at our ONLY store located at 3034 West New Haven Ave. West Melbourne, FL. Corner of 192 & Wickham Rd. Walgreens is on the Corner. We are NOT associated or have ever been associated with another bridal store that has a similar name to us in Brevard County!

We have Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flowergirl, Christening & Communion Appeal, Tux Rental, Shoes, Wedding Invitations. We also offer FREE Layway, Custom Embroidery, Professional Bra Fitting

With our extended hours you can shop anytime from 10:00am-6pm Monday thru Friday. 10am-5pm-6pm on Saturday, CLOSED SUNDAY. We do offer appointments after hours for private bridal shopping.

We are also Brevard County Bra Fitting Specialists, that fit you correctly for a bra like no other store does. La Boutique specailists in all sizes of bras from 28-56 band and from AA-O in cup size.

For more information please call 321-725-2727
websites: www.laboutiquedelingerie.com & www.laboutiquedebridal.com

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://static.weddingwire.com/static/js/widgets/contactMe.js"></script><div id="ww-contact-me" class="ww-reset ww-contact-me-widget"><div id='ww-contact-me-content-box' class='ww-contact-me-blue-box'><div class='ww-contact-me-heading'>CONTACT US</div><div class='ww-contact-me-row'><div class='ww-contact-me-blue-text'>Loading...</div></div></div><div class='ww-footer'><a target="_blank" href="https://www.weddingwire.com" title="Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Venues">Provided by WeddingWire</a></div></div><script type="text/javascript"><!--
WeddingWire.ensureInit(function() {WeddingWire.contactMeInit({"divId":"ww-contact-me", "vendor_id":"a48e3edb28947139", "location":true, "message":true});});
--></script>

La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes 2
  • Kristy

Kristy Six · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Boutique

I am so happy to have found the perfect dress at La Boutique. The ladies who work here are so helpful and knowledgeable. They have the most beautiful dresses in a variety of prices to fit any bridal budget. I highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Emily · Married on 11/16/2019

This bridal shop saved the day!

Save your time looking at other bridal shops and go here first! 13 days before my wedding I had a wedding dress disaster with another local shop. I called La Boutique de Bridal and they let me come in without an appointment to find a new dress. Valerie, the shop owner, was very knowledgeable; her experience in the bridal shop industry was apparent within the first five minutes of speaking to her. The shop had a wide variety of off-rack dresses to choose from. As soon as I showed Valerie pictures of my old dress, she pulled several similar dresses for me to try on. Luckily, I found an amazing new dress. Valerie went above and beyond to make sure she had my dress altered on time. She truly cares about her customers and worked extra long hours to make sure everything was perfect. I cannot thank her and Tom enough for saving the day.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

Valerie at La Boutique did the alterations for my wedding dress, and she did an amazing job! It had to be shortened, and altered in various spots throughout the top of the dress, and when she was all done it fit like a glove. She was very thorough and a perfectionist, which you definitely want in someone altering your dress. During one of my fittings, the bottom of the dress was curling up a bit, and she took the time, while I was there, to completely re-hem the bottom. My wedding planner is the one who recommended Valerie, and she said that she doesn't recommend anyone else. I would definitely tell anyone to go see her who is looking for wedding dress alterations in the Melbourne, FL area!

Sent on 01/22/2018

La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes's reply:

Thank you Kate for the nice review, we really appreciate you writing about how we helped you make sure your gown fit perfect. So glad you were happy with everything that we did. Valerie & Karie.

La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Serendipitous Events, LLC
    Serendipitous Events, LLC Wedding Planners

If your looking for your wedding dress, brides maids or any other special occasion dress I highly reccomend you stop in to see Valerie at La Boutique! Not only does she have those one of a kind and hard to find dresses, but she will actually take the time you need to find the right dress for your figure, in your price range.

• Amanda Stratford Photography
    Amanda Stratford Photography Wedding Photographers

Have had many brides buy from La Boutique de Lingerie & Bridal and all have loved their products and their service. Heard so many good things, went there myself and all is true! Wonderful store, wonderful people!

• Images 4 Ever Photography
    Images 4 Ever Photography Wedding Photographers

All of my brides who do business there are very happy. I have even seen Valerie show up as the bride gets ready for her big day, just to make sure everything is OK.

• 3034 West New Haven Ave., Metro West Shopping Center Melbourne, 32904 See on map
    Sunday Closed Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Other hours by appointment