La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes

Melbourne, FL View map

La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxedos, Inc. Welcomes everyone to visit us at our ONLY store located at 3034 West New Haven Ave. West Melbourne, FL. Corner of 192 & Wickham Rd. Walgreens is on the Corner. We are NOT associated or have ever been associated with another bridal store that has a similar name to us in Brevard County!

We have Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flowergirl, Christening & Communion Appeal, Tux Rental, Shoes, Wedding Invitations. We also offer FREE Layway, Custom Embroidery, Professional Bra Fitting

With our extended hours you can shop anytime from 10:00am-6pm Monday thru Friday. 10am-5pm-6pm on Saturday, CLOSED SUNDAY. We do offer appointments after hours for private bridal shopping.

We are also Brevard County Bra Fitting Specialists, that fit you correctly for a bra like no other store does. La Boutique specailists in all sizes of bras from 28-56 band and from AA-O in cup size.

For more information please call 321-725-2727
websites: www.laboutiquedelingerie.com & www.laboutiquedebridal.com

CONTACT US Loading... Provided by WeddingWire

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Brianna
    Brianna J. Married on 01/24/2020

Love Val!! She’s Amazing!!

Working with Val was the best decision! I bought my dress off the rack and was told it would be easy to alter, however it ended up being a huge ordeal because it was so large. My dress had ton of intricate details and Val had to take the entire dress apart and hand sew most of it back together - I still don’t know how she did it but it was absolutely perfect! I would point out the most minor details and Val was so patient with me throughout the entire process. I can’t say enough wonderful things about working with Val!! 100% recommend for any alterations needs 🤗
  • Kristy
    Kristy S. Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Boutique

I am so happy to have found the perfect dress at La Boutique. The ladies who work here are so helpful and knowledgeable. They have the most beautiful dresses in a variety of prices to fit any bridal budget. I highly recommend this boutique.
    Emily Married on 11/16/2019

This bridal shop saved the day!

Save your time looking at other bridal shops and go here first! 13 days before my wedding I had a wedding dress disaster with another local shop. I called La Boutique de Bridal and they let me come in without an appointment to find a new dress. Valerie, the shop owner, was very knowledgeable; her experience in the bridal shop industry was apparent within the first five minutes of speaking to her. The shop had a wide variety of off-rack dresses to choose from. As soon as I showed Valerie pictures of my old dress, she pulled several similar dresses for me to try on. Luckily, I found an amazing new dress. Valerie went above and beyond to make sure she had my dress altered on time. She truly cares about her customers and worked extra long hours to make sure everything was perfect. I cannot thank her and Tom enough for saving the day.

Serendipitous Events, LLC Serendipitous Events, LLC Wedding Planners

If your looking for your wedding dress, brides maids or any other special occasion dress I highly reccomend you stop in to see Valerie at La Boutique! Not only does she have those one of a kind and hard to find dresses, but she will actually take the time you need to find the right dress for your figure, in your price range.

Amanda Stratford Photography Amanda Stratford Photography Wedding Photographers

Have had many brides buy from La Boutique de Lingerie & Bridal and all have loved their products and their service. Heard so many good things, went there myself and all is true! Wonderful store, wonderful people!

Images 4 Ever Photography Images 4 Ever Photography Wedding Photographers

All of my brides who do business there are very happy. I have even seen Valerie show up as the bride gets ready for her big day, just to make sure everything is OK.

3034 WEST NEW HAVEN AVE., Metro West Shopping Center Melbourne, FL, 32904

Sunday Closed Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Other hours by appointment
Location of (La Boutique de Bridal & Tuxes)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding