Serendipitous Events, LLC

Palm Bay, FL View map

Located on the Sunny East Coast of Florida we have some very romantic places to get married. You decide between Beach, Ballroom, Parks, Beautiful Churches, or go on a little ride to a local ranch and go country. I work with local and desination location brides and grooms. There are no weddings to small or large, it's your day, let me help you make it special. Please contact me at (321) 305-9361 or Serendipitous.weddings@gmail.com Please visit my website at Serendipitouseventsllc.com and my Facebook site is Serendipitous Events by Shirley

What I do for YOU

I can do the Planning or the Coordinating or Both, you decide. Planning means you hire me to help you with the actual design, color scheme, all the vendors, venue, all the details, you make the final decisions of course but it takes most of the stress off of your shoulders, and all you have to do is have the vendors do their jobs on your Event Day. Some planning can be begin at the very beginning or begin at the middle after you have already started, don't worry I can catch up and figure out where you left off. Coordinating means you have done all the planning and have hired all the vendors and you just need me to come in at the end and do the Day of Event and make sure everything is going as planned, make sure everything is set up, the vendors show up on time, do their contracted work and if not find a replacement (and quick!!). Fees vary as to what you need me to do for you, and also if you need me to handle rehersal dinner arrangements, bridal shower, etc... (yes, I do that also). I will travel for a destination wedding, travel and accomodations will be additional.

Vendors

I work with many vendors and will work with your preferred ones if you wish, so please tell me if you have some, if not I have ones I have used in the past and have learned to rely upon. Vendors are paid for by the client seperately and not by myself and paid in full prior to the event in order to prevent any conflicts at the event.

Venues

Location, Location, Location! Welcome to Florida where outdoor and beach weddings are what we are famous for. Yes, it does get pretty hot here and we do have an abundant array of indoor venues and I do know most of them having grown up here on the Space Coast, and traveling around this paradise. You can pick from your local and State Parks to beautiful ballrooms at hotels, golf course club houses and of course the spectacular churches! What can I say, take advantage of the beauty that is Florida, those wedding photos are going to be gorgeous, don't forget to smile!

Don't forget the history that is Florida and use it to your advantage for a wedding. Our cultural diversity in Florida is what makes it such a geat place to live and celebrate in, if you have a style of venue in mind, please let me know we will work together to find that perfect place.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User1560235 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shirley is by far the most amazing Coordinator ever! I was an over planned organized nervous control freak Bride and she somehow got me to calm down at my rehearsal and she took over allowing me to enjoy the experience. She did EVERYTHING the day of from start to finish and even helped when the videographer didn't show. She really appreciated all the things I had planned and cared about my wants and needs, she stayed on all my vendors and added her own special touches. My Husband even complimented on how she catered to his needs. My guests complimented how she greeted each one and made a point to make sure they were having a great time. My daughter the flower girl and ring dude loved her! My special day wouldn't have been the AMAZING Day it was without Shirley and Jennifer. Thank you ladies!!! This is who ill call for all my parties, they are on the spot and truly care about their clients!!!.
    Natasha Married on 02/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough abut my experience with Shirley. Her team was amazing, she was supportive and helpful the whole way through. For the price you pay you get way more than you would ever expect. She keeps your stress level low and really looks out for you, which is very refreshing. If you want to just sit back and enjoy your wedding then please hire Shirley and watch your dreams come true!

Serendipitous Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Natasha! You made it so easy. Between your giggle and smile and your Can Do attitude and your best friends and family there is nothing that slowed you down..even a little rain and some delays on your wedding day! I have been blessed to have gotten to work with you. May you have a blessed and joyous wedded life to that handsome husband of yours - I'm going to miss having you call and text me..tee hee hee.. Shirley
    Catarina Married on 10/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The most professional and productive women I have ever met. Great ideas!! A real go getter get it done women. Did an amazing job. Very beautiful. On top of everything. She made it so easy and non stressful.

Shirly helped with, not just the decorating and event end, but she went out of her way for me and my family. She became apart of the event. Love you and thank u so much for being you!!!

Catarina and Kevin

Serendipitous Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for making my job so easy and making me part of your family during and after your planning and wedding day. As I said before and will always say to you and Kevin, I wish you Love, Happiness and Health to you and your family.. much love!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Serendipitous Events, LLC 1
Gift
When you book your Month of Planning or Full Service Planning you will receive the use of one pair of Silver and Crystal Candalabra's for the duration of your event. These usually rent for $150.00 a pair ($75.00 each) per day. It wil include either wax/flame taper or electric/taper style candles depending upon the venues rules on lighting and open flame. Limited to Month of or Full Service bookings only, and first twenty-five people to book from this deal.

Cakes So Simple Cakes So Simple Wedding Cakes

Serendipitous Events has the best interest of their clients at heart at all times. Shirley pulls out all the stops to make sure her clients have the best possible event they could ever wish for. Her attention to detail, her thoroughness and her reliability is a priceless commodity. I certainly recommend her to handle any event no matter the size.

Rocking L Ranch Weddings Rocking L Ranch Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

Shirley at Serendipitous Events is very professional and knowledgeable with years of experience coordinating weddings and events. She is one of our preferred vendors here at our venue. Highly recommended!

STEPHANIE MAZZEO STEPHANIE MAZZEO Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've seen many examples of the work from Serendipitous Event, LLC. Very detail oriented. They will assist you in creating stress free events.

Dream Weavers
4.9 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup
STEPHANIE MAZZEO
5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

, serendipitous.weddings@gmail.com Palm Bay, 32907

M-F 10am - 7pm
Location of (Serendipitous Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding