613 Celebration Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dressing Room - Celebration

Based in Celebration, Florida, The Dressing Room is a wedding dress boutique that operates on an appointment-only basis. Brides are given the attention and high level of customer service that they deserve when looking for such a special gown. The experienced team at this store wants its customers to enjoy how fun this experience can be with loved ones by their side.

At their private consultations, clients can browse The Dressing Room’s expansive range of dresses and designers. Brands carried include Maggie Sottero, Essence of Australia, and Justin Alexander. From whimsical to modern, this store can help you find the gown you’ve been dreaming about. There is a generous range of plus-size dresses so every bride can have the chance to find a dress they love. The Dressing Room’s bridal consultants want to bring their clients’ fantasy wedding day look to life, complemented by their range of stylish accessories and shoes. The entire wedding day look can be used to display the bride’s individuality, whether it’s through vintage-inspired hair accessories or a quirky belt. This store also carries clothing for various members of the wedding party.

Follow The Dressing Room - Celebration on

Videos 1 vídeo

75 Reviews for The Dressing Room - Celebration

Haylee Humes · Getting married on 12/10/2021

AMAZING- loved The Dressing Room Celebration

The Dressing Room was amazing! I went to WAYYY too many bridal stores in multiple states (4 states, 10+ stores), and this was honestly the best experience. Rebecca understood me and my indecision, kept it simple, knew every single gown in her store, and found the absolute perfect dress on the first try (of course I tried on others to make sure!!). Highly recommended for any bride, but especially those struggling to pick a gown! All of the family members at the appointment loved her and felt so incredibly welcome. Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kaitlyn Kersten · Getting married on 01/30/2021

Go here first!

I just purchased my dress this weekend from The Dressing Room Celebration and it was the most amazing experience! I have gone with other brides dress shopping and can tell you this shop provides a level of service that’s unmatched even at higher price point stores. Rebecca spoke with me about what I liked and pulled what I wanted along with things I hadn’t even considered. This was so important because the one I choose ended up being completely different then what I thought and I never would have found it without her! She was respectful of my budget and I came out even a little under so I was able to get my accessories and veil as well there without going too far over. My concerns going in we’re that nothing would fit as I’m a curvy bride and they had so many sizes for me to try I never had to squeeze into anything. My other biggest concern as a people pleaser was that I wouldn’t know what I wanted and she managed my entourage expertly and made me feel confident that when I tried on my dream dress I didn’t even worry what they thought because I loved it so much. (Bonus points they all loved it too!) Please check out The Dressing Room Celebration and I promise you won’t be disappointed ☺️

Sent on 03/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Dressing Room - Celebration FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• i Do Events and Party Rentals Wedding Florists

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's mother and daughter team are amazing! They create such a great experience for the brides to be and are such a pleasure to work with... Hope to bring one of my new clients to them soon!

• Yasmen Katrina Events Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Casa Di Bella Bridal Boutique. They have a plethora of beautiful gowns and well known designers, the ladies at Casa Di Bella take great pride in their boutique and gowns and it definitely shows! Thank you for always being willing to help, and for allowing us to visit and work with your boutique, ladies!

• Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Hotel Weddings

Casa Di Bella has gorgeous gowns for any and all types of brides. The customer service is amazing and the owner truly takes pride in her boutique and services. This boutique is every princess brides dream.

• 613 Celebration Avenue Kissimmee, FL, 34747 See on map
    Location of (The Dressing Room - Celebration)